There are two visual cum effects, so we'll need to know which ones you're talking about.

Sexout itself has a built in 'spray' effect that happens after sex around the same time the actors get ragdolled. This has always worked, except in early versions of NG, afaik.

In SCR there is a new effect that Hal and Loogie created that is a "lasting" skin texture effect. This was never in SSR, and it's possible it's been removed from SCR as well. We've been discussing moving it to an external mod but I don't think that process has started yet.

SSR is deprecated -- nobody should be using it now, unless they have a mod that requires it and there's no SCR version of that mod, in which case they should contact the mod author and ask them to switch. The SCR requirement was removed from Sewerslave around the time SSR was created and it was never dependent on SSR. The latest tryouts beta has removed the SSR requirement.

There are two visual cum effects, so we'll need to know which ones you're talking about.

Sexout itself has a built in 'spray' effect that happens after sex around the same time the actors get ragdolled. This has always worked, except in early versions of NG, afaik.

In SCR there is a new effect that Hal and Loogie created that is a "lasting" skin texture effect. This was never in SSR, and it's possible it's been removed from SCR as well. We've been discussing moving it to an external mod but I don't think that process has started yet.

The body effect shader is still in SCR. It's applied through a spell cast by one of Hal's cum tokens & refers to this texture:

textures\effects\sexout\SpermSplashSexout.dds + a normal, so whoever doesn't see them applied, have a look if you have them in your data folder

The original had a different implementation, using the PlayMagicShaderVisuals function in what looks like an NG script override. So the difference could also be in that. Adding it to the spell should be fine in theory - & definitely the better approach for Hal to have taken - but neither FO3 or FNV had anything much going on in terms of applying shaders to actors through spells compared to the TES games (enchantments etc) so there's not much to go on to figure out the particular problem as I'm typing.

I'm hoping one day we can have different body shaders like that depending on species - some color variations for muties & glowing ones etc - & it looks like the actual shader entry in the geck can help with that, applying color through layers. There could also be more textures than the one there is for more variety in the shape of the landed spurts. (Not quite sure of the vocab to use in all this. :blush: ) Could be a little hobby project for somebody with some gimp/photoshop skills. The problem would be more when it should apply - cumming inside shouldn't leave too much of a mess on a person's back for instance. So I think we'd need a bit more for that in the anim department, even though some creatures at least would be pitching more than any human can catch. :s

And well, there's a rudimentary idea for the actual handling of it all, early stages yet and it would need the upcoming nvse update.

when i walked into the Jean skyderping shack i found a female npc called spore something 2, she was blue and looked like she might have been what a typical female would look like if she had spore mutations. Is that just a bug or what?

Ps. Being the calm collected type i immediately freaked out and blew her head off VIA vats. She was alive when i walked in.

Hmm, nothing to do with SCR that one, looks like you have too many mesh/textures issue at a guess for the pink skin issue.

I don't get the "cum textures" either. I don't even remember when the last time that happened if it ever did (for me that is) .

I can get them on Skyrim and Oblivion though.

I remember a few months ago it seemed to work for everyone but me. Now it seems like it just doesn't work lol. If you look, the effects are still in the Sexout files though.

Hmm, I'll check through it again in case I've "cleaned" something accidently I shouldn't have. It may all be moved out later anyway there may be a dedicated mod to dealling with semen/orgasm etc. but probably be a few months away at least. I think the only thing that should effect it is if the semen timer is adjusted from memory. I think the visual effect & smell were using the same timer & MCM adjustment.

when i walked into the Jean skyderping shack i found a female npc called spore something 2, she was blue and looked like she might have been what a typical female would look like if she had spore mutations. Is that just a bug or what?

Ps. Being the calm collected type i immediately freaked out and blew her head off VIA vats. She was alive when i walked in.

Hmm, nothing to do with SCR that one, looks like you have too many mesh/textures issue at a guess for the pink skin issue.

I don't get the "cum textures" either. I don't even remember when the last time that happened if it ever did (for me that is) .

I can get them on Skyrim and Oblivion though.

I remember a few months ago it seemed to work for everyone but me. Now it seems like it just doesn't work lol. If you look, the effects are still in the Sexout files though.

Hmm, I'll check through it again in case I've "cleaned" something accidently I shouldn't have. It may all be moved out later anyway there may be a dedicated mod to dealling with semen/orgasm etc. but probably be a few months away at least. I think the only thing that should effect it is if the semen timer is adjusted from memory. I think the visual effect & smell were using the same timer & MCM adjustment.

You are correct in remembering that the timer is the same for the visual and game buff. The only thing I changed was I set the visual to 100% to enable it. I think there's just a missing script because as someone mentioned above me, the effects (Sexout_SpermSplash) are still there. I mean, if it's a lot of trouble for you to fix it, not the end of the world. It's just a part of the game that I enjoy because it adds a sense of "physical realism" but it's just one small thing and as you said, there might be a dedicated mod for it in the months to come.

If you turn on SCR debugging there should be messages from this line when the Cum Smell effect is added:

DebugPrint "SCR2CumTokSmellStart %n: Cum Effect Added" rZActor

The Visual/Smell/Buff effects should last 50% of the time the semen tokens last.

The Visual effect is applied from the Smell effect so you need to have the "Human Sex Smell" buff and smell effects set greater than zero 

The Visual either on or off the adjustment currently has no effect other than 0 means off anything above means on

The Buff effects are the same, they are only on or off.

Is anyone seeing the Visuals working or not on creatures? All humans use the same script basically, but creatures are separate for each race.

If you turn on SCR debugging there should be messages from this line when the Cum Smell effect is added:

DebugPrint "SCR2CumTokSmellStart %n: Cum Effect Added" rZActor

The Visual/Smell/Buff effects should last 50% of the time the semen tokens last.

The Visual effect is applied from the Smell effect so you need to have the "Human Sex Smell" buff and smell effects set greater than zero 

The Visual either on or off the adjustment currently has no effect other than 0 means off anything above means on

The Buff effects are the same, they are only on or off.

Is anyone seeing the Visuals working or not on creatures? All humans use the same script basically, but creatures are separate for each race.

I feel like I should mention that in the past, I've never seen my tokens disappear. They would just continually pile up in my inventory and just stay there as well as never add an effect. The smell buff works just fine as far as I can tell though.

I feel like I should mention that in the past, I've never seen my tokens disappear. They would just continually pile up in my inventory and just stay there as well as never add an effect. The smell buff works just fine as far as I can tell though.

Ok, that gives me a few clues, I'll look into it further tomorrow.

Another update related to the removal of STD's and Drugging from SCR, you will now need to load them as separate esps if you want them, you will also need to update Pregnancy to use this or Drugging, this should have no effect on people using none of those, except being more resource friendly.

Update 20131001.1:

Fix for non pregnant BnB body

Moved some tight clothing effects from SCR to Pregnancy

Removal of many Record edits related to Drugs & STD's

Update 20130924.1:

Re added DrugItems to avoid issues with SexoutStore using them

Update 20130918.1:

Fixes to bodyswapping for bodies in case people select spare non-functional body slots in MCM

Update 20130913.1:

Removal of Drug related Effects, Tokens & scripts, All moved into SexoutDrugging

Added Globals for Version Checking instead of old Quest Script system to allow checking in Effect conditions etc.

Required by Pregnancy 20130913.1 & Sexout Drugging 20130913.1 and SexoutSTDs 20130913.1

Requires SCRData 20130602.1

• 2 weeks later...

Update 20131028.1:

Fix for Medical Scanner not showing if Pregnancy is loaded without SexoutDrugging

Cleaned up some disused Pregnancy items

Update 20131025.1:

Moved some Offspring Dialogue stuff from SCR to Pregnancy

Deleted a few more unused Pregnancy related assets

Some Prep work for removing Damaged clothing Swapping

Update 20131018.1:

Fix for Wilder P1 outfit

Set more Tokens to Invisible

Removed a couple of disused formlists & items

Required by Pregnancy 20130918.1 & Sexout Drugging 20130918.1 and SexoutSTDs 20130918.1

Requires SCRData 20130602.1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a (perhaps) error.  I recently bought a Vault-Tec APFI skinsuit from the Sexout Store.  When I equiped it I got a sideways red + white exclamation point.  I know this means I'm missing a mesh - could someone please point out where to get said mesh?  BTW I downloaded the entire list off of the beginning of this thread and installed them - didn't help that problem - did fix some other tiny errors.

I have a (perhaps) error.  I recently bought a Vault-Tec APFI skinsuit from the Sexout Store.  When I equiped it I got a sideways red + white exclamation point.  I know this means I'm missing a mesh - could someone please point out where to get said mesh?  BTW I downloaded the entire list off of the beginning of this thread and installed them - didn't help that problem - did fix some other tiny errors.

They should be in the SCR Datapack

Nope I recently downloaded all new versions to be safe - I just checked one of my older on disk storage files SCR data 20130411.1 - It has the APFI stored under Sexout Halstrom.  So I think when you condensed some files these got dropped as well.  BTW when I say on disk I mean on CD storage.  Took me a bit to remember where I stuffed them. 

Edit:  I moved those two files APFISuitF.nif and APFISuitM.nif to Meshes/Sexout/Halstrom and went back in.  That fixed the issue and I can only say that on your next update to SCR Data you might make sure those are included.

Edit 2: I want to thank everybody that works with any of the mods on this site as well as FNV nexus because without you guys, people like me wouldn't have nearly as much fun.

Weird I just downloaded the data pack and opened it and the APFI meshes are there :)

yeah I'm going with weird.....I just downloaded the same data pack and when I compared the file I had in my fallout NV mods folder to the file extracted from scr data 20130602.1 the .7z files matched while the unziped version didn't.  So I overwrote the old files and all I can say is that was strange.

Quick question not really a problem.  Sometimes the bnb items are available in sexout store, sometimes not.  I remember a long time ago reading somewhere that some outfits are available randomly.  Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean I did read that. lol

I thought it had to do with switching the player body setting from Cali to BnB.  But that didn't work.  I have all my body mesh and textures split up so I can quickly switch between them with FOMM.  What is a sure fire way to make the BnB clothing available in the list?

When it does happen for whatever reason for example I see 2 'underwear' entries instead of one, some special outfit with (BnB) in its name, the PG slave outfit from Tryouts, the Wasteland Wanderer? (This is the one I'm after really), and a few others.  None of these mentioned show up in the list when it doesn't happen.

EDIT: NVM I think I figured it out.  Switch body setting to BnB, get the nude body, put it on, switch body setting back to Cali, go to store works for me.  Not sure it's supposed to.  And it was called Wasteland Settler not Wanderer sorry.

Edited by t3589

Quick question not really a problem.  Sometimes the bnb items are available in sexout store, sometimes not.  I remember a long time ago reading somewhere that some outfits are available randomly.  Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean I did read that. lol

I thought it had to do with switching the player body setting from Cali to BnB.  But that didn't work.  I have all my body mesh and textures split up so I can quickly switch between them with FOMM.  What is a sure fire way to make the BnB clothing available in the list?

When it does happen for whatever reason for example I see 2 'underwear' entries instead of one, some special outfit with (BnB) in its name, the PG slave outfit from Tryouts, the Wasteland Wanderer? (This is the one I'm after really), and a few others.  None of these mentioned show up in the list when it doesn't happen.

EDIT: NVM I think I figured it out.  Switch body setting to BnB, get the nude body, put it on, switch body setting back to Cali, go to store works for me.  Not sure it's supposed to.  And it was called Wasteland Settler not Wanderer sorry.

Hmm, I don't change any of the stuff available for store by body type, that would be in the Store coding if so.

The only thing The setting of a Body type does is when Pregnancy runs a bodyswap script it choses which outfit to use if there are options, if not it just wears the outfit available, there are only a handful of BnB or Type3M / 6M outfits with Pregnancy meshes most are T3Cali.

Yeah I had to play with it a lot to get them to show up.  I don't think they are supposed to show up for my set up but I somehow stumbled into them.  Like I said it's no problem, I was mainly trying to get access to all the apparel that I could get my hands on for testing purposes.

I don't know what triggers it but playing with the body settings and equipping nude bodies then setting it back before entering the store seems to make them appear.  It may even be preg related, though it seems rather random as I can't pin down a pattern that makes it happen all the time.