• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I am trying to find out if this version of  Sexout Common Resources is the latest or not because I have this version installed and when I start a new game it tells me that I need to install version 20121010.1 or higher

Well this one is 20131028.1 which is over a year newer than 20121010.1.

• 5 weeks later...

Since I am new to this site let me start off by saying you guys do excellent work, thank you for sharing and making it as simple and painless to use as possible. I followed the how to install tutorial for both parts on the SCR page and everything works. playing using the mod so far have found one error likely due to a mistake somewhere in the installing process I used - The spore race has the pink/purple body,strange looking hair and clothes- I know its either a missing mesh or texture that I installed ( I assume in the wrong location).  Was it supposed to be in the main FOMOD package w/ the SCR requirements?    Any advise or help would be great.

To answer the spore race question

It is possible that it is still a work in process. Of course Halstrom would have to give the final word on this... ;)

where can i find sexout try outs? looking for it and cant find it :|

the thing from the turtioural doesnt work when i install it?

Since I am new to this site let me start off by saying you guys do excellent work, thank you for sharing and making it as simple and painless to use as possible. I followed the how to install tutorial for both parts on the SCR page and everything works. playing using the mod so far have found one error likely due to a mistake somewhere in the installing process I used - The spore race has the pink/purple body,strange looking hair and clothes- I know its either a missing mesh or texture that I installed ( I assume in the wrong location).  Was it supposed to be in the main FOMOD package w/ the SCR requirements?    Any advise or help would be great.

There was an issue with the mesh directories being wrong and I corrected that in the beta of SCR, which is probably about a week away from being promoted to Stable is I don't get any reports of show stopping bugs in it between now and then.

Ok I figured it was something I did wrong, thanks for the update. Awesome work with breeder btw.

Had one more minor question regarding a separate body replacer. Can BnB body be used in place of the default SCR replacer ( sure this may of been answered somewhere already) without messing up  pregnancy's body effects?  Or is that what the compatibility skeleton is for?

Ok I figured it was something I did wrong, thanks for the update. Awesome work with breeder btw.

Had one more minor question regarding a separate body replacer. Can BnB body be used in place of the default SCR replacer ( sure this may of been answered somewhere already) without messing up  pregnancy's body effects?  Or is that what the compatibility skeleton is for?

SCR doesn't have a replacer, it is only a flag system to tell mods which body you are using so Pregnancy or other mods can chose the correct body if it is available, though 90% of them are only available in Type3Cali.

@4Love:  If you check out Fallout Adult Mods, there's Sexus, which is for FO3.  I have never used it, so I cannot comment on it.

If running the TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands) mod is possible for you, it allows you to play both FO3 and NV together.  I haven't encountered a problem with using Sexout mods with TTW.

The only issue I had before with TTW ( months ago. I believe I was using 2.0 version and now they are on 2.4. Should solve some of the red triangles that were present the last time I played it.) was there weren't scripted events like Tryouts in Fo3. The general mods like Sexkey, Hookups and straponsex mods and the like work just fine. Now there is TTW mods created for encounters and possibly others as well. Also TTW was surprisingly stable

@4Love:  If you check out Fallout Adult Mods, there's Sexus, which is for FO3.  I have never used it, so I cannot comment on it.

If running the TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands) mod is possible for you, it allows you to play both FO3 and NV together.  I haven't encountered a problem with using Sexout mods with TTW.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

This is a big one, 3 months of work and thanks for the testing by the alpha/beta minions. More stuff has been removed into seperate datapacks or plugins, being just SCR this shouldn't require a clean save itself, though users of older Pregnancy will require a clean save.

The Semen Cum Shader & Faction Smells stuff in this version will automatically disable if SexoutSpunk is loaded, the tokens and timers still function for Pregnancy & Breeder to use.

There's no difference between this and the beta 20140124.1.

SporeData is only required for the SporeRace in Breeder.

HalstromsData contains a few textures & meshes I've modified for some content, most people won't need it, they were in the original Data pack, I just split them to save download & installation space.

SCRDebug.esp just makes all the SCR tokens visible, only install it if you want that for debugging, it doesn't do anything else.

Update 20140124.1:

Douche support for SexoutSpunk

Fix to Medical Scanner not showing correct SemenTotal

Update 20140121.2:

Fix for possible issues with SCR start timer not running

Update 20140121.1:

Moved body swapping for Casual wear and Damaged Casualwear back into Pregnancy

Fix to APFIsuit effect not updating NX variable.

Update 20140117.1:

Added NX Variable Support for Condoms & physical Contraceptives for SexoutSpunk

Removed OffSpring Home marker and Transfer Container to SexoutOffspring

Update 20140116.1:

Added Formlist SexoutSCRFLDataActorsUsingNX

Added a script that will run around 20 seconds after game start to clear Pregnancy or Drugging NX variables on any actors in that new list.

Update 20140117.1:

Fix for SCR semen not being added if SexoutSpunk is loaded, please make sure SemenDuration is set above 0.

Update 20140107.1:

Added NightStalker Eggs

Removed Offspring behaviour Packages, so don't use this if you are using an earlier version of Pregnancy.

Update 20140105.2:

Probably a few minor fixes I can't remember

Fixed a typo in 20140105.1 that was causing no semen to be added ( not sure if anyone downloaded that version

Changes to Semen Scripts to remove Buffs & Shaders if SexoutSpunk is detected (Untested), this should allow Pregnancy to work with SexoutSpunk but it will still be reading the SCR tokens not the new Sperm added by SexoutSpunk.

Update 20131227.1:

Added a set of outfits for Sisters Of Chastity

Added more variations of the Cuntjacker

Split SCRData into SCRData core stuff and my extras (mostly mods of other stuff) into Halstroms Data

Update 20131223.1:

Fixed Version number incorrect

Minor improvements in Sex End Scripts, but couldn't see anything to cause crashing at end of sex and unable to reproduce crashing.

Fix to MCM menu

Update 20131221.1:

Fixes to MCM for removal of Clothing Effects & SleepDeathDisable

Removal of old PregV2 Semen stuff

Addition of more checks for Semen disablement if SexoutSpunk is installed.

Addition of Formlists for Custom Races, any Actor added to the formlists should be treated as being that race for Semen & Pregnancy purposes, am looking into a way to set the player into one by MCM

SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAfAm
SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAsian
SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsCauc
SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsHisp
SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsGhoul

Update 20131218.1:

Removed a disused race

Removed the Sexout Messaging system into it's own plugin esp

Update 20131213.1:

Fixes for Matriach Outfit wrong meshes for bb

Added Creature companions lists and added JT, Rocket & Rex to Sexout Dog lists, also added Jesicca & Wendy from Willow to possible Female companions Lists

Update 20131212.1:

Fixes for Matriach outfits for Breeder

Update 20131210.1:

Fix to SporeHybrid Race Data

Removal of a heap of redundant NPC Quest Scripts

Adding of a lot of Offspring to Don'tTazeMeBro faction and fixes to Package conditions

Fixes to APFICondom suits not working as contraception and other contraception working inappropriately

Update 20131126.1:

Added a few Symbiote/Graboid variations, so now there is a separate one for each breast and all combinations, requires Datapack 20111126

Deleted a couple of minor disused items & scripts

Added a NX Variable list Script

Fixes to Sex Smell Faction stuff for setting Enemies I had set opposite

Update 20131117.1:

Added some new outfits for Breeder Pregnancy use

Added Pregnancy Percent Token for Pregnancy for use in Dialogue

Removed some unused Actor Variables, and a redundant quest script

Reduced sizes of Actor Quest Scripts

Update 20131114.1:

Major changes in Semen system, removed all remaining old V2 Semen system Misc token stuff, changed some of the leftovers to use the V3 Armor Token stuff. Make sure your Semen/Smell timers aren't set to 0 in SCR. It shouldn't have any compatibility issues though.

Added missing support for Sterile Actors formlist to SCR

Improvements to Medical scanner support for Drugs & Fertility and changes over to use NX Variable system

Set more Tokens to Invisible

Added Debug.esp to make tokens visible

Requires SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.1

Alright. I give up. I need help. For some reason when I update from 20131028 to 20140124 it causes my game to freeze upon reaching the main menu screen (You know, the one with the NCR ranger with the revolver and New Vegas in the background.) When that screen comes up the Ranger image remains, it does not cycle any of the other background images, and the options of what to do (continue, load, new game, ect) never come up (the music continues to play). I can load up the previous version I had and the game works fine, other then pregnancy telling me to update. I tried doing a clean save without pregnancy with the older version before updating, both without and with pregnancy, but I was met with the same result. I really hoping I'm just being stupid and this is an easy fix. Please help. x'(

Was having the same issue myself.  It turned out that "Sexout SS_C.esp" was the cause of my lock ups because I had an outdated version..  After updating to the newest version here I loaded up just fine.

Thank you so much. I was starting to think I'd have to do a fresh instal of the game (I was getting that desperate. xp).