I don't know if this is a good time to ask but is there Arena Swimsuits po meshes Available or not I have not been playing Fallout NV in a good time and now I am rebuilding my game and noticed a lot of new Armor and I cant seem to find them.

Oops, I lost a few links somewhere updating things, I've added the link into the OP, it is FO3 file, you only need the meshes & textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18689/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18689%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Sorry Halstrom That's not what I what meant still but I did seem too for get the base set any way I meant The PO1-PO7 Maternity Meshes.

Hmm I thought they were in the maternity pack, though from what I remember it was only one swimsuit as the swimsuit mod uses a separate mesh for each color meaning there had to be a separate P1-P7 for each color variation, which never happened.

Check my sig. It has many links including the extender. Or you can go to the downloads page and find it there. Or you can look up Prideslayers profile and check files and find it there. You can also check Bruce Waynes tutorial on installation of Sexout and find a link there. I am sure I am missing a few other links and opportunities to find it. :D It is out there in many location. The problem with your search is it the name might not show up currently as NVSE extender. A honest mistake. Even Google today has the NVSE extender as the second, third, and source as the 4th entry. You wouldn't even need to use the LL search function, read any tutorials or go to the downloads section.

So i have downloaded the files (using the green button this time  :D ) and followed the link to the tutorial on how to install SCR, but as part of the tutorial, it expects you to have already installed SCR... i have obviously missed something.

Also this is the first thing i am trying to install since following brucewaynes tutorial, hence why i probably have missed something  :D

So i have downloaded the files (using the green button this time  :D ) and followed the link to the tutorial on how to install SCR, but as part of the tutorial, it expects you to have already installed SCR... i have obviously missed something.

Also this is the first thing i am trying to install since following brucewaynes tutorial, hence why i probably have missed something  :D

Further answers can be found r/t this on post 14 in the SCR Resources Support thread. There you will get explanations you need  and the order of installation that I advise.

'cept they are all tutorials on the stuff before SCR installation and then after. None actually explain how to install SCR itself...

Wow... :P

Have you installed any mods yet... ? If so SCR is installed the same way as Sexout or any other mods you install. Nothing different. No hidden tricks or tutorials needed. ;) Choose the mod through your manager (FOMM is advised) and follow the normal steps required to activate and install a mod. Make sure the load order is correct as listed on the various pages for Sexout. Done. :)

• 2 weeks later...

New Update:

Includes a new plugin for DLC outfits support, it just adds the DLC Outfits to the SCR formlists, you need all DLC's for this to work

Update 20140509.1:

Fix for Medical Scanner Menu

Swapped Supermutants becoming aggressive back to friendly after sex smell wears off.

Update 20140508.1:

Fixes to Semen tokens not applying

Fixes to Dog faction becoming aggressive and SuperMutants/NightKin being Non-Aggressive

Fixes to Race selections for Custom NPC Races

Removed Corset Dress swapping from the SCR Damaged clothing Swapping to put back into Pregnancy leaving only the Combat Armor & Vaultsuits, I'll split these off later into a separate plugin.

Further Prep for Spunk Integration

Update 20140429.2:

Fix for MCM Menu bug

Update 20140429.1:

Addition of extra formlist for NPC Races

Fixes in NPC races Semen support

Update 20140424.1:

Removed some old unused Deathclaw Semen tokens

Some Perk adjustments

Update 20140416.1:

Fix for Cum tokens probably being added to creatures, they may not have been wearing off

Support for MalePregnancy variable added

Update 20140406:

Fix for Arena Swimsuit effects

Update 20140403:

Fix for Semen not being added

Adjustments to semen quantities to bring in line with Spunk

Update 20140327.1:

Added future disablement support for SexoutSpunk

Removed some extra debug messages

Added Assets for Behemoth OffSpring

Added some Outfits to ClothingFormlists

Created a couple of new Formlists for DLC stuff

Added Gas mask Formlist for Drugging to use later

Created a esp to add DLC content to Formlists (You need all 4 DLC's to use this)

Update 20140314.1:

Support for HandyBotOffSpring

Update 20140303.1:

Added Small HandyBot resources for Pregnancy

Added Companion list detection and support for DeadMoney God, Dog & Christine

Added Companion list detection and support for HonestHearts WakingCloud

Update 20140220.1:

Added MenstuationEffect Asset only for Pregnancy

Update 20140219.1:

Added Formlists for Humanoid Offspring Male & Female so variations can be added for pregnancy Support

Requires SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.1

Why don't you BuildRef the DLC items?

I could but there's dozens of lists and items to add individually and nothing else should be overwriting SCR lists anyway,  later I'll look into it more, I just wanted to see how many and which ones I needed to do to start with I wouldn't have even done half of them.

Dam and I was planing on traveling .. now I have nothing to wear... o.O... :D

Is this part of your awesome (and now apparently quite convenient) test plan for the Bangatron!?  ;)

Could be.. Could be indeed. It does involve lots of game play (providing Bangatron! don't cause too much trouble in game play. Not much of a problem won't be to much of the naughty naughty but just enough to give some flavor) Definitely an option to go OWB or even Lonesome Road. If my dam archives stop acting up and corrupting and I can get the dam mods installed the way they need to be.

Only way I can tell is the bruises on the males :)

That is one way... :blush: .. there is another way... ;)

What is this...I don't even...

and don't even try. I have years of translating and still sometimes I have difficulty.

G'day, Nyaalich,

Halstrom my mate, is a true blue bloke from Straya. Ripper modder. No ball of dust there.

Hoo Roo, chickie babe, cya this arvo.  Gotta hit the dunny. :)

Of course don't ever get him started... ah..dam I think I just did.. :o