At the risk of this sounding dumb, but isn't splitting things like SporeData and HalstromsData into (apparently) optinal downloads making things needlessly complicated?

Getting all the required stuff installed proper is tricky enough for new users as is, so I'm not sure such optional stuff is really helping...

At the risk of this sounding dumb, but isn't splitting things like SporeData and HalstromsData into (apparently) optinal downloads making things needlessly complicated?

Getting all the required stuff installed proper is tricky enough for new users as is, so I'm not sure such optional stuff is really helping...

Well I also have people complaining about installing a heap of extra stuff they don't want to use and being near their game mod install limits  :)

If in doubt just install the extra's, I would mention if that could break anything.

Wow, that's really cold.

You never even gave someone a chance to answer the question. :(

Halstrom might not have been available but others like ChianasGeek, nyaallich, or myself could have tried to help you. :exclamation: At the very least given you some direction to investigate to resolve your issues.

When I logged on and came here to see what was needed you had already given up. I am here on this site almost daily.

You just need to give us a chance.

These mods are complex. SCR is one of the most complex ones available on this forum. However not that difficult to fix issues. Many issues that users have are common and have been seen before and can be answered relatively quickly.

The SCR installation tutorial of ritualclarities is actually really good.

I'm often left wondering when I see new versions of SCR being uploaded, if I need to update my common resources folder that I've had sitting around for ages. It never seems to say...

Of course because of the lack of directions to go and download more stuff... Common sense would dictate that this means there isn't anything else to download and include.

(Although we all know that common sense doesn't always prevail)

I'm often left wondering when I see new versions of SCR being uploaded, if I need to update my common resources folder that I've had sitting around for ages. It never seems to say...

Of course because of the lack of directions to go and download more stuff... Common sense would dictate that this means there isn't anything else to download and include.

The concept is that Halstrom would let me know when he makes any changes to the path or adds any requirements.  Then I would make the necessary changes to the tutorial hopefully before any major release of SCR. Until that time the "Resources" that you created from the tutorial can be used without any changes or alteration.

Most updates would have info posted in the second post of the tutorial. (sometimes third).

Still new at modding without using the Nexus Mod Manager, do I need to unpack the files and manually insert them or can i use NMM?

[Tutorial] Installation of Sexout Common Resources (SCR) 2013.11.18.1 for the question about unpacking the files for SCR

SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners for the questions on how to install Sexout in general. Covers what to use for installation of Sexout mods as well. Never use NMM for Sexout mods if you expect support from many of the mod authors here on LL

My sig is full of useful links and helpful tutorials. Browse through them. That is the reason that Odessa Posted my Sig. lol. I just wanted to make sure you saw what she was referring to. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, the tutorial becomes pretty obsolete once you've built your resource and have it on your computer, that was my point. To just make sure that no new resources have been added as requirements without post updates in the SCR thread. However it was as I thought, Halstrom confirmed that no new resources have been added for ages. It never hurts to make sure though.

The concept is that Halstrom would let me know when he makes any changes to the path or adds any requirements.  Then I would make the necessary changes to the tutorial hopefully before any major release of SCR. Until that time the "Resources" that you created from the tutorial can be used without any changes or alteration.

Most updates would have info posted in the second post of the tutorial. (sometimes third).

No it don't hurt to make sure something hasn't changed. Keep in mind the tutorial's only effect of missing something would be floating heads or red triangles. An inconvenience but not game ending.

I regularly update the Tutorial when anything changes. I have a few people here that also warn me when there are changes. Keep an eye the date of the tutorial and check the credits on the bottom. I give credit (if due) and a brief explanation of the version (date) and what was done. Feel free to post a change and reference if you find out something needed to be changed on the tutorial.

Yeah, the tutorial becomes pretty obsolete once you've built your resource and have it on your computer,

Thanks, That was the goal of the tutorial. :) One it is set you are done.

Only reason to do any changes is to change out some of the possible options the mods included in the folder. High gloss mantis suit, low gloss, red light etc. Nothing game changing again. Hell if something goes crash or gets corrupted you can just go back to the "Archive" folder where the original files are kept and reconstruct the folder again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Are all the list of sexual or pregancies status up to date in SCR ? (lists like sterile, like anal, ...)

Not sure I'll use them if too hard but as tryng to do an immersive mod there are great chance I'll do :P

They should be ok, I think pregnancy populates some of them like Is Sterile by script adding all the really old actors or Narrator etc. Lists like LikesAnal may be empty and up to other modders to add the actors they want in it.