9 minutes ago, lezzoman22 said:

I put the files on a "create new mod"

Well, it does not matter as long as you make sure that those folders are overwriting ALL mods, so you can create a new mod with those folders you mentioned, BUT I suggest you to leave them inside Overwrite folder, so everytime run FNIS and update behavior again, all old files are going to be overwritten by new files.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, tygct said:

Well, it does not matter as long as you make sure that those folders are overwriting ALL mods, so you can create a new mod with those folders you mentioned, BUT I suggest you to leave them inside Overwrite folder, so everytime run FNIS and update behavior again, all old files are going to be overwritten by new files.

ok tnx ❤️

4 hours ago, lezzoman22 said:

Hello to all. I uninstalled Skyrim is installed, removing all mods and game files, I have skyrim without dlc. can you advise me what to download to work properly?

Thank you with all my heart. ❤️

Download a mod manager like MO2 and start with the basics like:

SKSE, JContainers, PapyrusUtil, Fuz Ro D-oh SV, SkyUI. USLEEP, (<== You cannot use this since you do not have Oldrim DLCs), XPMSE, RaceMenu, FNIS Behavior, Creatures, BodySlide, Better Dialogue Controls, HDT Physics Extensions, UIExtensions (for Sexlab Tools)

A male & female body replacer like:

SOS, COSIO (COSIO based on CBBE I believe, instead you can also try another UUNP body if you like, BHUNP)

Some hair mods, texture replacers, armor replacers...

Leyenda Skin, HDT Hairs, KS Hairdos, Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT (requires Skyrim DLCs)

NPC replacers like Bijin (NPCs, Warmaidens, Wives), Pandorable NPCs, Kalilies NPCs ==> All compatibles between each other

Probably some NPC replacers need Skyrim dlcs, as they modify some npcs from there.

Also a HDT mod if you want physics like:

Naturalistic HDT & Beast HDT (you can also mix the xml files that comes from this mod with the ones that COSIO has)

Loverslab mods like:

SL Framework, SL Aroused eXtended (the one I use, but instead, you can also use Redux v28b), Devious Skyrim(Assets, Expansion, Integration), Zaz Anim Pack, Sexlab Tools, SL Anim Loader, SLSO (Also SLSO comes with patches for some popular mods, you must install the patches if you use them), Barefoot Realism, Bathing In Skyrim, BeeingFemale Patched, More Nasty Critters SLAL, SL MatchMaker, SlaveTats, Aroused Creatures, HCOS, SL Skooma Whore, YPS Fashion, Apropos 2, Sexlab Dirty Talk, Milk Mod Economy, Spank That Ass, S_L_U_T_S Redux

Cumshot (no need for SLSO patch if you install last version), DragonBorn In Distress, Prison Overhaul Patched   (I believe there is a little conflict between Dragonborn in distress & Prison overhaul, I don't know if it is fixed tho), Devious Butt, SL Approach, SL Horrible Harassment....

ABC Cocks, and also check for SL Loader Animations packs.

You can also take a look at those mod tweaks:

OsmelMC Mod Tweaks, Monoman's Mod Tweaks

You can also install some fixes to prevent CTDs:

Precache Killer for CTDs, SKSE Plugin Preloader, Crash Fixes v12, Animation Limit Crash Fix, Load Game CTD Fix, ENBoost, One Tweak

Just make sure to read the description of each mod and take a look at the requirements of each one, and also check if there is any possible incompatibilities detected with any mod you have installed. Edit: (Probably a mod mentioned above requires a skyrim dlc you do not have)

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

A lot of mods wont work without the DLCs.

As for the list posted above it is virtually useless. USLEEP requires the DLCs for starters.

yea i forgot what he said about the DLCs, I believe there is a version of the unofficial patch without dlcs tho, but I don't know if it is outdated.

5 hours ago, tygct said:

Download a mod manager like MO2 and start with the basics like:

SKSE, JContainers, PapyrusUtil, Fuz Ro D-oh SV, SkyUI. USLEEP, (<== You cannot use this since you do not have Oldrim DLCs), XPMSE, RaceMenu, FNIS Behavior, Creatures, BodySlide, Better Dialogue Controls, HDT Physics Extensions, UIExtensions (for Sexlab Tools)

A male & female body replacer like:

SOS, COSIO (COSIO based on CBBE I believe, instead you can also try another UUNP body if you like, BHUNP)

Some hair mods, texture replacers, armor replacers...

Leyenda Skin, HDT Hairs, KS Hairdos, Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT (requires Skyrim DLCs)

NPC replacers like Bijin (NPCs, Warmaidens, Wives), Pandorable NPCs, Kalilies NPCs ==> All compatibles between each other

Probably some NPC replacers need Skyrim dlcs, as they modify some npcs from there.

Also a HDT mod if you want physics like:

Naturalistic HDT & Beast HDT (you can also mix the xml files that comes from this mod with the ones that COSIO has)

Loverslab mods like:

SL Framework, SL Aroused eXtended (the one I use, but instead, you can also use Redux v28b), Devious Skyrim(Assets, Expansion, Integration), Zaz Anim Pack, Sexlab Tools, SL Anim Loader, SLSO (Also SLSO comes with patches for some popular mods, you must install the patches if you use them), Barefoot Realism, Bathing In Skyrim, BeeingFemale Patched, More Nasty Critters SLAL, SL MatchMaker, SlaveTats, Aroused Creatures, HCOS, SL Skooma Whore, YPS Fashion, Apropos 2, Sexlab Dirty Talk, Milk Mod Economy, Spank That Ass, S_L_U_T_S Redux

Cumshot (no need for SLSO patch if you install last version), DragonBorn In Distress, Prison Overhaul Patched   (I believe there is a little conflict between Dragonborn in distress & Prison overhaul, I don't know if it is fixed tho), Devious Butt, SL Approach, SL Horrible Harassment....

ABC Cocks, and also check for SL Loader Animations packs.

You can also take a look at those mod tweaks:

OsmelMC Mod Tweaks, Monoman's Mod Tweaks

You can also install some fixes to prevent CTDs:

Precache Killer for CTDs, SKSE Plugin Preloader, Crash Fixes v12, Animation Limit Crash Fix, Load Game CTD Fix, ENBoost, One Tweak

Just make sure to read the description of each mod and take a look at the requirements of each one, and also check if there is any possible incompatibilities detected with any mod you have installed. Edit: (Probably a mod mentioned above requires a skyrim dlc you do not have)

Thanks so much... ❤️??

• 1 year later...