6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You don't need TESVEdit for this.

I don't understand how you are still getting 115 bones with the newest version of XPMSE unless it has changed again. I'm using version 4.67 and get 126 bones.

At least you got rid of the warnings. You can always reinstall those packs once you have solved this problem.

Which mod are you using to start the animations?

I am using SexLab and SL Defeat

Maybe you are letting another mod overwrite the skeleton from the new version of XPMSE you just installed? I'm using the newest version of XPMSE and also get 126 bones.

And about the creatures problem, that's strange, only thing that comes to my mind is that behavior files for creatures are not being created correctly, I would suggest to try the steps MadMans posted in the first page, maybe a reinstall would help.

6 minutes ago, tygct said:

Maybe you are letting another mod overwrite the skeleton from the new version of XPMSE you just installed? I'm using the newest version of XPMSE and also get 126 bones.

And about the creatures problem, that's strange, only thing that comes to my mind is that behavior files for creatures are not being created correctly, I would suggest to try the steps MadMans posted in the first page, maybe a reinstall would help.

Already done before and nothing has changed.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Can you post a load order? Use either your mod manger or LOOT (the three vertical dots).

Try using Mass Matchmaker to start the animations. It will be quicker than messing a bout with Defeat.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/749-sexlab-mass-matchmaker/

The LE version is on this page too.

The mods that I use to start the animations are SexLab, SL Defeat and MatchMaker.

1 hour ago, lezzoman22 said:

There is a problem, the mod files organize them all - MO2, so there are no mod files in the Skyrim folder

Go to your "mods" folder, the folder where MO2 stores all your mods and search for the files that "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v12 upgrade procedure.txt"  file you downloaded tells you to delete.

3 hours ago, tygct said:

what errors exactly? you uploaded an error sign image file.

Animals, such as horses and mammoths and etc ...
the red error symbol emerged when I installed MNC, so all animals were not working properly.  

Okay, the problem has been resolved. I canceled all creature animations.

However my mistake in the animation of the creatures is MNC practically FNIS does not make the animations of the creatures of the other mod work except the classic SexLab.

Anyway thanks for the support, I decided not to install the creatures animations anymore.

I have one last problem, it has nothing to do with animations, practically HDT hair isn't working properly. (the hair expands all distorted)

2 hours ago, lezzoman22 said:

Animals, such as horses and mammoths and etc ...
the red error symbol emerged when I installed MNC, so all animals were not working properly.  

Okay, the problem has been resolved. I canceled all creature animations.

However my mistake in the animation of the creatures is MNC practically FNIS does not make the animations of the creatures of the other mod work except the classic SexLab.

Anyway thanks for the support, I decided not to install the creatures animations anymore.

I have one last problem, it has nothing to do with animations, practically HDT hair isn't working properly. (the hair expands all distorted)

What HDT hair are you using?

I was using this one: KS HAIRDOS HDT and i was getting distorted hair.

then I installed this one and hair works perfectly:
New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs

12 hours ago, lezzoman22 said:

Both KS HAIRDOS HDT and New HDT Physics for hair KS-SG-HG give me problems ...

How many fps you get while playing? if you are using ENB, have you established the fps limit at or below 60, if not, have you activated VSync?

If you play oldrim above 60 fps, physics won't work nice.

2 hours ago, tygct said:

How many fps you get while playing? if you are using ENB, have you established the fps limit at or below 60, if not, have you activated VSync?

If you play oldrim above 60 fps, physics won't work nice.

I don't use an ENB, I do 60 fps all high, FXAA disabled, Antialias "0" and Anisotropic filter "0"