About This File
Immersive Makeup, Piercings, Hair Growth and Styling
( = Yolie’s Devious & Immersive Fashion v. 6.0.0)
This is a mod adding several "fashion" features. You need to apply these features in an immersive way, such as:
- visiting the hairdresser to get a hair cut, perm or hair dye
- getting your ears pierced before being able to wear earrings
- apply nail polish from nail polish bottles finger by finger, toe by toe
- use lipstick and eye shadow, which will wear off over time
- high heel training (with normal heels and devious boots)
- armpit/pubic hair growth and hair shaving
These features may cause addiction, arousal and have other special side effects.
(everything can be enabled/disabled in the MCM menu)
This mod is made for human female player characters (preferably CBBE body), though many features will work on non-humans, or male characters as well.
Direct link to download page
V. 6.0.0: NEW QUEST: "THE FOLLOWER OF DIBELLA"
The male protagonist faces a series of strange events and coincidences, while being slowly transformed into a beautiful girl. Will (s)he be able to cope with the challenges and become a true “Follower of Dibella”, or end up being utterly frustrated?
Though some DD items are used in this quest, it is mostly consensual, and a bit funny as well. This is a realistic (low fantasy) quest, using magic only sparsely.
Current status of this quest is ALPHA (next version will require a fresh save with YPS 5.x or less). About half of the quest is done. (Last stage is when it tells you to have a walk in town.)
DD is required for this quest.
This quest is for males *only* (who will be turned into girls soon enough).
To start the quest, look for Lena Golvo in the Hall of Attainment (College of Winterhold)
---- MAIN MOD FEATURES (Release Version 5.4.1) ----
Immersive Hair Styling
Head hair will slowly grow over 19 stages, from bald to ankle length. At default speed, you need to wait for 1-3 in-game months before you reach the next hair length stage.
At each hair length stage, a different selection of hairstyles becomes available. About 820 hair styles from "KS Hairdo's" and some other hair mods are preconfigured (you still need to install the original hair mods though). There are different kinds of hairstyles:
- Default hairstyles: -- This is what you see when the mod starts, or when your hair grows. There is exactly one per length stage, typically a vanilla or KS Hairdo. These are applied once your hair grows to a longer stage. Default hairstyles are preconfigured as straight hairstyles. You can also define custom hairstyles as default hairstyles (which may for example be curly); see section below on "how to configure...".
- Standard hairstyles: -- This is what you get when you use "Shampoo". A selection of (straight) hairstyles. If you currently have the default hairstyle or another standard hairstyle, you may style your hair yourself to any standard (or the default) hairstyle at any time. A hairdresser can help you as well.
- Permed hairstyles: Special curly hairstyles. May only be applied by hairdresser. If permed, you can no longer style your hair to a standard style. You need to wait for a (configurable) amount of days, until you can perm your hair again or ask the hairdresser to remove your perm, or (optional) get your permed hair cut away.
- Braids: May be applied by yourself using "Elastic Hairband", if you hair is long enough, and you have a default/standard hair style. May be removed at any time by yourself.
- Ponytails: works exactly the same as braids. Pinned-up hair counts as ponytail.
- Buzzed nape: A special set of hairstyles, only available for neck and shoulder length. May only be applied by a hairdresser. May not be styled by yourself. To remove a “buzzed nape”, you need to let your hair grow to armpit length, or ask the hairdresser to cut it to ear length (or shorter).
- Mohawk: May only be applied by a hairdresser. May not be styled by yourself. Will require constant shaving of your head sides. Only way to remove a mohawk is to get your head completely shaved. May cause a fashion debuff (see Fashion Addiction below).
Upon mod initialization, you may choose your natural hair color, which is then permanent. Later you can get a hair dye from a hairdresser, which will fade or grow out over time (can be configured in MCM).
Player needs to sit down for a hair makeover or a professional manicure session; once you have chosen your style, you have about 25 seconds to find a chair, or you need to start over again.
Hairdressers and fashion vendors can be found in most major cities of Skyrim.
Locations: Radiant Raiment (Solitude), Dibella’s Temple (Markarth), Arcadia's Cauldron (Whiterun), Haelga's Bunkhouse (Riften), The White Phial (Windhelm), Grey Pine Goods (Falkreath)
The following items can be purchased from any hairdresser (all have unlimited uses):
- Shampoo: A must have! Used to style your default or standard hair to another standard hairstyle. Has no effect on other hairstyles (though you can wash your hair with it).
- Elastic Hair Band: A must have! Used to style your hair as a ponytail or a braid.
- Brush: Used to revert a standard/braided/ponytail hairstyle to the default hairstyle. Has no effect on other hairstyles (though you can comb/brush your hair with it).
- Shaving Knife and Shaving Cream: Can be used to shave your head. Works only, if you have "long stubbles" or shorter hair; otherwise you need to find a hairdresser.
- Hairstyle Catalog: Used to preview any hairstyle and color for 5 seconds.
- Mirror: Get information about your current hair status, piercing status, makeup status, and fashion addiction / body hair status.
Any hairdresser will also inform you about your status upon demand.
Some items are for debugging/testing, and can be obtained via console:
- Hair makeover orb: Used to initiate a complete hair makeover. This includes the option of a perm, a hair dye, a buzzed nape or a mohawk cut. Makeovers still cost money.
- Scissors: Used to cut your hair.
- Potion of Hair Growth: Used to initiate instant hair growth to ankle length. Combined with scissors you can generate any hair length stage.
- Perm lotion: Used to give yourself a perm.
- Hair dye: Used to give yourself a hair dye.
- Potion of Natural Hair Color Change: Used to permanently change your natural hair color.
Generally, this mod assumes that you have natural straight (or slightly wavy hair). If you prefer naturally curled hair, you may set up your own set of custom hairstyles.
When choosing a hair makeover, make sure that corresponding hairstyles are available. By default, short hair cannot be braided or made into a ponytail. Permed hair is not available for very short hair lengths.
Compatible with all 3rd party hairstyle mods! This mod comes with about 820 preconfigured hairstyles (you will still need to install these hair mods to access these styles):
- KS Hairdos (about 550 styles of all lengths and kinds, but no narrow mohawks; this is a strongly recommended add-on to this mod)
- ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 (about 100 styles, among them a few narrow mohawks of length stages 4,5,6)
- ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full (42 styles)
- KS Hairdos - HDT Physics (about 75 styles with hdt)
- Lovely Hairstyles (about 25 styles, among them a few broad mohawks and buzzed nape cuts)
- Merida Hair with physics (2 long perm hair styles with hdt)
About 30 vanilla Skyrim hairstyles are also included.
How to configure alternate default styles other 3rd party hairstyle mods:
Custom hair styles: you can configure up to 40 custom hair styles directly in the MCM menu. You can use them as "default" hair styles for each length, or as alternate hairstyles (as options for use of the Shampoo and the Perm Lotion). Custom hair will grow into next custom stage, if length matches.
Assuming that you have installed a 3rd party hair mod, find the hair style name in Racemenu. Then open the console and type "help <hairstylename>". Then the hairstyle ID will show up. (Some Racemenu mods immediately display the hairstyle ID.)
I put an example in the screenshots of this mod (screenshots 20+21). Let's say you have the "Merida Hair with physics" installed and are looking for the ID of the hairstyle named "Merida's Hair Short". Open the console and type "help merida", and you will see that the corresponding ID is "Yoo_MeridaHair_Short". This is what you type into the MCM menu (see screenshot 21).
The complete set of Custom hair styles can be exported or imported to the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsCustomStyles.json (click on the corresponding options in the MCM "Custom Hair" tab)
Editing the mod configuration: Any third party hairstyle can be included to the preset hair styles by the user; location of the configuration data is: Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\<hairmodname.esp>.json
The file “KS Hairdo's.esp.json” contains a description how to configure hairstyles.
You are very welcome to share additional hair mod configuration files on the message board.
Default hairstyles can be defined in ypsHairDefault.json, which will be read upon each game load.
You will find versions of ypsHairDefault.json you can use if you have KS HAIR and/or KS HDT HAIR installed.
Also, there is a hair growth database, which defines that certain hairstyles grow into certain other hairstyles upon reaching the next hair stage; this is important when setting up your own mohawk styles, and just an optional feature for other styles; see Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json for details how to configure the database.
Check out here on how to make hair styling work for vampires.
---- OTHER FEATURES ----
(everything can be enabled/disabled in the MCM menu)
IMMERSIVE PIERCING SYSTEM
- You may no longer wear piercings, unless you got your corresponding body parts pierced.
- Different healing stages with immersive messages: During the early healing stages you will only be able to wear stud piercings. At later stages you may wear *all* kinds of piercings. Eventually your piercings will become permanent.
- “Pierced Ears” quest line leading you to Radiant Raiment (Solitude).
- Custom configuration via MCM menu.
- 3rd party mods are not required to get your body pierced (any slot).
- Compatible with earrings and other piercings from most popular mods.
- Will prevent users from wearing two or more piercings in the same body part at the same time.
- There is small chance that piercings will slip from your body and drop to the ground (If enabled in MCM menu; default = disabled).
- To prevent dropping, you can get your piercings soldered to your body.
- You may take on credit from the Dibella Beauty Fund for piercing costs; you still have to pay your debts back as soon as you have money in your pocket, so be careful
- Includes: "SlaveTats" piercing items for all piercing slots.
-- They come as "MiscItems" (Clutter) and can be bought from Yolie in Radiant Raiment (Solitude) and the other vendors as "boxed" piercing items.
-- Just click on the box to equip them.
-- If equipping is successful, an "empty piercing box" will be returned.
-- Click on the empty box to unequip a piercing item from a slot of your choice.
- Includes: "Earring Backs"
-- They also come "boxed". Click on the box to equip them.
-- Wearing earring backs prevents earrings from dropping (see also MCM configuration).
-- Works with boxed "SlaveTats" earrings, as well as standard earrings from 3rd party mods.
-- When removing your earrings, the boxed earring backs will be returned.
- Features: "Earlobe Holes"
-- When your earlobes are pierced and you are not wearing an earring, "earlobe holes" will show as slave tats.
-- Earlobe holes color is configurable in MCM.
-- Earlobe holes will close when your earlobes heal up.
(Note: "backs" and "holes" are only available for earlobes; adding them to all piercing slots would require too many resources; cf. section on nioverride layers below)
HIGH HEEL TRAINING
Initially, walking without heels will be just like in the vanilla game; but when wearing high heels, you will suffer a speed debuff and stumble a lot.
At the end of your training, it will be pretty much the opposite: without heels your will have some problems to move around, but wearing high heels will feel like normal.
How to train your feet? Just wear high heels for a long time (training time is configurable in MCM).
If you wear bondage boots, you can even reach a higher stage, with a still bigger debuff for not wearing bondage boots or high heels.
Your training will proceed over 6 stages. You begin at stage 1 ("untrained feet") and ultimately will reach stage 5 ("arched feet") or stage 6 ("bondage feet").
By continuously wearing high heels or bondage boots, your stage will increase over time, and the speed debuff (& stumble chance) will be adjusted.
If you wear "normal" heels, you can reach stage 5.
Only if you wear bondage boots, you can reach stage 6.
There is a grace period; removing your shoes for a short while will not interrupt the training process.
Note that even at stage 6 the standard DD speed debuffs still apply.
If you enable the "Cinderella Feet", your feet will appear to be deformed at higher stages even when not wearing shoes
Also, at higher stages, your feet will no longer fit into normal shoes (if the MCM option is enabled).
How to "untrain" your feet:
If you don't wear heels or bondage boots over a long time, your stage will decrease. However, it will take 3 times as long, and there is no grace period, i.e. wearing high heels even for a very short time will interrupt the untraining process.
Furthermore, if you ever have reached stage 5 or stage 6, there is a 90% chance that your feet will "remember" this position. Even if you have reverted your feet to stage 1, if you ever wear high heels or bondage boots just for a single time, you will immediately switch back to stage 5 or 6.
-- High Heel Compatibility:
This mod uses the HDT HighHeels system to check, whether you are wearing high heels. If you use high heels without a HDT effect, you should add the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine). NIO heels are also detected by this mod (as of v. 3.1).
This mod is compatible with all kinds of DD boots. It is also compatible with the ankle chains from Deviously Cursed Loot (as of v. 5.3). But it might conflict with other mods that affect your walking speed. If you get into trouble and feel that your walking speed is too low (or too high!), adjust the speed debuff slider or remove the "speed debuff" option in this mod's MCM menu.
PUBIC AND ARMPIT HAIR GROWTH
- (Female) pubic hair will grow over time.
- Growth speed can be set in MCM.
- Pubic hair color can be set in MCM (16M RGB color space).
- Unshaved pubic hair will occasionally cause "itchy" animations (using a DD animation).
- Use shaving cream and a shaving knife to shave your pubic hair (a DD animation will show).
- Wearing a chastity belt inhibits shaving of pubic hair.
- For pubic hair, it is required to install SlaveTats 1.1.1 or higher. Two body tattoo slots will be used.
- Additional 3D pubic hair will show (on top of the SlaveTats) when you have SoS and SoS Pubic Hair for Females installed.
- If the 3D pubic hair is not showing (e.g. after a strip item effect from another mod), click twice the MCM Option to show/hide SOS Pubic Hair, and it should show up again.
- Note that "SoS Pubic Hair for Females" will add random pubic hair to new player characters, which needs to be removed in the SoS menu, before this mod will work correctly.
- Armpit hair. Will work the same way as pubic hair. This mod contains SlaveTat files only for the first 2 stages of armpit hair growth. For higher stages, you need to install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair
- Shaving cream may also be used to shave your head (but only if you have cropped hair already)
IMMERSIVE NAIL POLISH SYSTEM
- You can apply nail polish from nail polish bottles available in several places in Skyrim.
- Professional manicure sessions are also available (only for fingernails; will last significantly longer, and there are more choices available). Ask the NPCs in Radiant Raiment.
- NPCs will comment on your nails and earrings.
- Nailpolish can also be applied as toenail polish. For the toenail polish it is required to install SlaveTats 1.1.1 or higher. 2 hand and foot tattoo slots (each) will be used by this mod!
- With SlaveTats installed, application of fingernail and toenail polish will show up progressively, nail by nail.
- Animations for nail polish application.
LIPSTICK & EYESHADOW
- Lipstick and eye shadow in various colors can be obtained from vendors in Radiant Raiment (Solitude) and elsewhere. Technically lipsticks are potions, eyeshadows are misc items.
- Required add-on: SlaveTats 1.1.1.
- Makeup can be applied in different density (opacity).
- Use "eyeshadow applicator brush" to apply eyeshadow (available from vendors)
- Lipstick can be applied as glossy or non-glossy (see MCM menu).
- Makeup will gradually wear off within about a day.
- Lipstick and eye shadow removal pads are available, too.
- It is advised to remove makeup before going to bed, doing a swim, or engaging in battle.
- There is one "Custom" color available each for lipstick and eye shadow, configurable in the MCM menu (enter the 6-digit RGB color hex code).
- The following fashion items may cause fashion addiction: fingernail polish, toenail polish, pierced earrings, lipstick, eyeshadow, shaved armpits, shaved pubic hair, high heels, dyed hair, permed hair, buzzed nape cut, long hair (bra strap length or longer)
- If you use these fashion features, you will get a speechcraft buff. If you use the features for a very long time (in-game weeks), the buff will gradually turn into a debuff for not using these fashion items. Configurable in MCM menu.
- Using these fashion features may also increase arousal over time (intensity can be set in MCM). Default = enabled.
- The purpose of this feature is to allow male characters to get access to all fashion features as well.
- Sex change is still experimental.
- When initiated, you will be forced to change gender in racemenu and your won't be able to change gender by yourself again.
- Two levels: normal change, and permanent change. When permanent, no future gender change will ever be possible.
- 4 types of potions are available via console: Potion of (permanent) masculinization / feminization
- for modders: mod events are also available
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VERSIONS (without them the mod won't run at all)
Fuz Ro D-oh
REQUIREMENTS FOR FULL VERSION ONLY
HDT HighHeels System - For the no HDT versions, HDT HighHeels is not required; NIOverride Heels will still work
Sexlab - For the LITE versions, Sexlab is not required.
Devious Devices Assets+Integration - For the LITE versions, DD is not required.
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS (without them a lot of features won't show up)
For the PIERCING, the MAKEUP (lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish) and PUBIC HAIR system: SlaveTats 1.1.1
For the HAIR: KS Hairdos (preconfigured hair styles)
OPTIONAL ADD ONS (NOT REQUIRED)
For more convenient menus: UIExtensions, making it easier to choose hair length, hair color, hair style, eyeshadow or professional nail polish color
For the ARMPIT HAIR: The "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair
For the PIERCING system: to add more earlobe studs, install Facial Piercings and/or Litheria Armor Pack 202
For more jewelry, it is recommended to use earring/piercing mods like: Immersive Jewelry , Test HDT Earrings, KS Jewelry, or HN66s Earrings
For the PUBIC HAIR: SoS and SoS Pubic Hair for Females
For the NAIL POLISH system, the following add-on mods will provide hand meshes for some additional colors:
- Kaw's Claws: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5910/? (adds nail polish colors: aqua, black, blue, bright red, dark red, gold, green, pink, purple, silver)
- HN66s Hands and Nails http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57083/? (adds nail polish colors: french white, grey tips, zebra red, blood red, dark blue, dark green)
- HN66 Mage Nails http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27668/? (adds nail extensions in the colors: French white, black, blue, gold, green, red; these extensions can only be applied by a professional manicurist)
If you don't install these files, pubic hair and nail polish will still show as SlaveTats. So these mods are not required. If needed, turn off the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" in MCM to make the fingernail SlaveTats show correctly.
For the arousal effects of FASHION ADDICTION: Sexlab Aroused Redux
For the HAIR: Hair styles from the following hair mods are preconfigured:KS Hairdos - HDT Physics, Lovely Hairstyles, Merida Hair with physics, ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5, ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full
WHICH FILES TO INSTALL
- Choose the version with the highest version number fitting best your current installation (in parentheses are the required masters)
- "LITE" versions do not require DD or Sexlab.
- The Sound&Texture Pack is required for all versions. It is compatible with lower and higher versions of this mod.
- This mod was created for CBBE. In the download section a patch is available for UUNP
- Optional: In the subdirectory SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion you will find the hair configuration. You may replace the file ypsHairDefault.json with the version that fits you best (KS HAIR and/or KS HDT HAIR installed).
NIOVERRIDE LAYERS (VERY IMPORTANT!)
If you are using SlaveTats: To be on the safe side for this mod, open the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini with an editor and set iNumOverlays=12 for Face, =5 for Body, =3 for Hands, =3 for Feet. On top of that, add the values needed for other mods.
Furthermore, you need to set bEnableFaceOverlays=1
More in depth explanation:
This mod uses more SlaveTat layers than come with the original installation. It is important that you increase the maximum number of layers manually. To do so, count the values you need together according to the following table:
- Earlobe piercings: 2*Face + 2*Face (swap)
- Nostril, Septum, Right Labret, Central Labret, Right Eyebrow, Nose Bridge piercings: each 1*Face
- Snake Bites: 1*Face + 1*Face (swap)
- Navel, Clitoris (Labia is not yet implemented): each 1*Body
- Nipples: 1*Body + 1*Body (swap)
- Fingernail polish: 1*Hands + 1*Hands (swap)
- Toenail polish: 1*Feet + 1*Feet (swap)
- Lipstick: 1*Face
- Eyeshadow: 1*Face
- Pubic hair: 1*Body + 1*Body (swap)
Add up the slot numbers; swap slots only count once (even if you use more than one piercing needing a swap slot).
E.g. using Earlobe piercings plus Snake Bites plus Nostril needs: 2+1+1 normal face slots, plus the maximum of 2 swap slots, for a total of 6 face slots.
Then add the corresponding numbers in the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini to the variable iNumOverlays in the four sections [Overlays/...]
Note that high values for iNumOverlays may slow down your computer! In particular use a lower number for face overlays, if you don't use that many face fashion items. Maximum number of Overlays in a section is 12 (SlaveTats won't recognize more).
UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION
Upgrading from any non-alpha previous version to 5.2 or higher should be ok.
TO GET STARTED
Makeup: Use the makeup items (potions) that can be purchased from Yolie (and other merchants around Skyrim) or stolen from the counter in Radiant Raiment (Solitude). For more details, purchase the nail polish guide from Yolie. For a professional manicure, purchase exactly one manicure package from Yolie (or steel one from behind the counter), have a seat on a bench in Radiant Raiment, and talk to a NPC coming close to you.
Piercings: Wait until MCM menu loads up.
- Earlobe piercings: Just try to equip an earring (crafted or otherwise obtained), or visit Yolie.
- Other piercings: If you dare, look in the basement!
Pubic hair: Enable this option in MCM. Buy shaving cream and a shaving knife to shave your pubic hair.
UNINSTALLING THE MOD
Activate the "remove all YPS SlaveTats" function in MCM, then remove all YPS files from your installation.
COMPATIBILITY ISSUES AND DEBUGGING
- This mod is designed for female player characters; several features might also work on male characters (ymmv)
- This mod is made to work with cbbe hdt bodyslide
- This mod works smoother with FNIS 12000 animations (FNIS Behavior V6_3)
- If you use any function that activates SlaveTats (make-up, stud piercings), wait until the action has finished before trying another one. Otherwise the game might stop responding to certain actions.
- If you decide to get your piercings welded onto your ears, there might be conflicts with other mods that try to force equip an item into the same slot as your piercings (e.g. DD). In that case, disable the piercing monitoring for the corresponding slot in the MCM menu.
- Cinderella Feet, nail polish and welded piercings will conflict with mods that don't allow items in your inventory. If necessary, turn the corresponding options off in MCM.
- The high heel training stumble animation might conflict with other mods that require certain movements from the PC. If necessary, turn the "pain animation when running" option off in MCM and switch to walking mode [caps lock].
- To decrease papyrus load, it is recommended to turn features off you don't use (especially piercing slots); this is in particular recommended on slower computers to prevent crashing.
- If you use Deviously Cursed Loot, enable the "princessity's hat" option (in the console type "set dcur_princessityshatmode to 1"); otherwise the slut collar (and similar items) might constantly punish you for wearing nail polish or having piercings welded onto you.
- If you use the nail polish system, it is recommended to use a body texture without colored nails.
- If run speed is too low or too high when wearing heels, disable the runspeed debuff in options or change the value of the run speed debuff slider. Yes, the run speed can indeed be too high (because the game counts a 105% speed debuff only as a 5% debuff etc.).
- If piercings in certain slots behave strangely, disable the piercing monitor in MCM for these slots.
- If the mod continuously fines you for not wearing piercings or polished nails, disable the option in MCM menu.
- If you run into problems after updating this mod to a newer version, try to do a clean update first. (Save the game, uninstall the old version of the mod, load the game, wait 15 seconds, save the game again, install the new version of the mod, load the game).
- To recover your previous status from a clean update, or for testing or debugging purposes (or just to have some fun) you may use the following items: "Cursed Potion of Arched Feet", "Cursed Potion of Bondage Feet", "Earlobe Piercing Kit", "Navel Piercing Kit". These are not available in game. Conjure them up in the console. Technially they are potions (alchemy items). The piercing kits can be used to pierce yourself and will set your healing stage so that you may wear all kinds of piercings immediately.
- If makeup does not show up, make sure that you have enough free SlaveTats slots for the corresponding body section.
- If you need more SlaveTats slots, edit the iNumOverlays variables in the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini
- Glossy lipstick may appear to be non-glossy due to a SlaveTats bug. Restarting the game often solves this issue.
- After travelling or when waking up, wait a while until all animations have played.
- If the new shaving cream or the earring backs do not work, first to drop them on the ground and pick them up again.
- If random pubic hair appears on new player characters, remove it in the SoS menu (this has nothing to do with this mod).
- If SlaveTat piercings only show up from very close distance, restarting Skyrim sometimes helps.
- When clicking on a MiscItem (such as Shaving Cream or Piercing Boxes), please ignore the message "you cannot equip this item". The message doesn't matter, and I don't know how to turn this off.
Several functions of this mod can be called by a initiating a ModEvent. A few StorageUtil variables are available as well. See the code examples below. Feel free to contact me if you need further functions.
For details, please look here.
Suggestions by other modders are very welcome.
This mod just provides a framework to add immersion when wearing earrings, piercings and other fashion items. It does not contain any artwork (shapes, meshes, textures...).
Credit for the artwork goes to the creators of all these wonderful jewelry mods.
Credit for the barefoot meshes goes to xinafay.
Thanks to Kaw from the Nexus for providing the finger nail meshes.
Thanks to weird letting me use part of the code of SlaveTats Event Bridge.
Thanks to pchs for having the wonderful idea of growing pubic hair. Thanks to Mambo for the Pubic Hair Alternatives; variants of some of his textures were used for this mod.
Thanks to jb64 for the non HDT patches.
Thanks to dePog for the armpit hair textures from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.
Thanks to nokturnihs for the UUNP body piercing textures.
Thanks to Skyrimll for very important hints, mod event suggestions and bug fixes.
Thanks to gnaddelwarz for providing an import/export script.
Thanks to nisa9022 for fixing issues with werewolves and barefoot meshes.
Thanks to Kakabishan for his wonderful Barber resources, included in the texture pack.
Thanks to countless LL community members for suggestions and bug reports.
- This mod is not focussed on adult content, but it still contains some "adult" stuff.
- may only be used if legal in your region or country
- may only be used in conjunction with other mods if they are all legal in your region or country
- may not be posted or reposted on a website other than LL
- may only be distributed free of charge
- may only be distributed as a whole, including this readme file
- you may use the contents of this mod for your own mod, as long as you give proper credit, distribute your mod for free and post it on LL
You are welcome to do a translation, but you need to post it here on LL. (This includes Russian and Chinese translations )
Any problems, please post here.
- added mod events to change pubic and armpit hair status
- support for UIExtensions added (when choosing hair length, hair color, hair style, eyeshadow or professional nail polish color)
- now showing time differences in the format day/hour/minute
- mohawk may now cause fashion debuff (intensity can be configured in MCM, default = 5)
- will no longer show hair init window for male characters
- males may now also use nail polish (though it will cause invisible hands on most bodies, use at your own risk)
- fixed erroneous message showing a fashion addiction decrease
- fixed nail polish dry time
- fixed a small MCM error
- applying eyeshadow has been fixed: simply use the new item "eyeshadow applicator brush", available from vendors
- SlaveTat updates are now spread over time (lipstick, eyeshadow, body hair growth, nail polish); this will reduce long lockout times
- added MCM option to prevent SlaveTat updates during battle
- removed professional manicure packages (a few are left for decoration); color for professional manicure will now be chosen in a dialog box (much like hairstyles)
- mirror will now show more details about your status
- can remove all YPS tattoos from player in MCM menu (= mod uninstall option)
- SlaveTat lock default MCM value is now ON again
- player will now stay dressed when pubic hair grows
- ticker Interval option in MCM is now working correctly
- choosing of body/head hair upon mod start is now working correctly
- added some hair styles to "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json", and made some rearrangements to comply with "KS Hairdo's.esp.json"
- added Hair Default configuration files for KS Hairdos and/or KS HDT Hair
- added MCM sliders for fashion addiction increase/decrease intensity, and for fashion arousal intensity
- added MCM slider for high heels untraining speed
- when trying to equip Apachii hair, will now also check whether Apachii mod is installed
- when getting or changing body piercings the mod will now check whether you have an item in the body slot equipped, and will not longer check ClothingBody and ArmorCuirass keywords
- permanent piercing perks are now hidden, you can check your status in the mirror (this won't change currently existing perks)
- updated the sound & texture file (including Barber resources by Kakabishan); this is a required download
- player now needs to sit down for a hair makeover or a professional manicure session; once you have chosen your style, you have about 25 seconds to find a chair, or you need to start over again
- added barber chairs close to each fashion vendor, which is reserved for you (thanks to Kakabishan for the Barber resources); also added a few barber and fashion items for decoration (and stealing if you so desire )
- comb has now been changed to a brush (thanks to the meshes); still works the same
- any fashion vendor will now inform you about your current hair status, piercing status, makeup status, and body (fashion addiction / body hair) status upon demand
- new item: mirror, used to check your current status; can be purchased from any fashion vendor
- player may now shave their own head with shaving cream (if hair is short enough)
- option for quick hair makeover is now working (default value is now OFF, but it will still be ON in older save games)
- hair catalog won't show black hair when you choose no preview hair color
- hairdresser will now help you to refresh your current perm or to remove it (after the grace period)
- will be prompted whether to enable body hair growth upon mod start
- you may now take on credit from the Dibella Beauty Fund for piercing costs; you still have to pay your debts back as soon as you have money in your pocket, so be careful
- to improve visibility: reduced the resolution for body piercings from 4k to 2k
- by default slavetat lock is now turned off in MCM
- ypsHairDefault.json will now be read on each savegame load
- will now also check whether KS Hairdo’s is installed (if enabled in MCM)
- removed a few formal errors in the data structure (not affecting the behaviour of this mod)
- changed more messageboxes to notifications
- gender change (new feature, still experimental): can be caused by potions and mod events; see mod description for details
- added hair configuration files for Apachii Sky Hair 1.6 (42 styles)
- with hair control turned off, hair should no longer be changed by the mod upon game load
- this is a release version: all beta items have been removed; they are still available via console
- all fashion vendors will now offer hairdresser services, sell hair styling items, and offer hairstyle previews
- the following fashion features may now cause fashion addiction and arousal: dyed hair, permed hair, long hair (i. e. bra strap or longer), buzzed nape; these effects can be turned on/off in MCM
- added reminders to redo the hairdye or refresh a buzzed nape cut
- when doing a hair makeover, the player may now choose to just refresh the current hair dye at a discount price
- to prevent hair showing under your head item, you may now postpone hair updates when wearing a helmet (MCM toggle option, default is on)
- fixed an issue preventing quest dialogues starting properly
- fixed a few small issues with hair styling
- removed the (beta) MCM option to change natural hair color (if needed use the corresponding potion instead)
- replaced many messageboxes with notifications
- added MCM options to disable/enable smudging of makeup (nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadow), default enabled
- vampire race switch before a hair change may now be switched on/off in MCM (default = disabled); this is still experimental
- for modders: added mod events (1) to disable/enable makeup smudging, (2) to disable/enable hair growth, (3) to disable/enable hair makeovers initiated by the player, (4) to set player heel training status to “arched feet” or “bondage feet”
- mohawk hair styling is now working
- added a hair growth database, which defines that certain hairstyles grow into certain other hairstyles upon reaching the next hair stage; this is important when setting up your own mohawk styles, and just an optional feature for other styles; see Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json for details how to configure the database.
- added configuration data of almost all hairstyles from KS Hairdos (total over 550) and ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 (100 styles), adding up to a total of about 750 preset hairstyles
- added item "Hairstyle Catalog"; clicking on it will allow the player to preview any hairstyle and color for 5 seconds
- may now choose natural hair color when mod starts
- added potion to permanently change natural hair color (available via console)
- added a few animations for combing and washing hair
- empty hairstyle strings read from configuration files will now be ignored
- upper limit for number of styles of a certain length and a certain special style in the same hairmod configuration file is now 100 (previously about 25)
- default hair status check is now done daily, not hourly
- increased the hair color refresh time after a game load to 9 seconds, to work on slower computers as well
- thanks to nisa9022 for correcting 3 issues: (1) hair color will now persist after changing back to human form from werewolf form; (2) removed heel training speed debuff while in werewolf form; (3) changed bare feet meshes, so that they no longer stick through the floor
- for modders: added mod events for changing player natural hair color, and player hair dye (thanks to skyrimll); also added mod events for forced perm, buzzed nape and mohawk hair styling, and a StorageUtil variable to query the current hairlength stage
- any third party hairstyle mod can now be included to the preset hair styles by the user; location of the configuration data is: Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\<hairmodname.esp>.json
- you are very welcome to share additional hair mod configuration files on the message board; the file “KS Hairdo's.esp.json” contains a description how to configure hairstyles
- KS Hairdo's.esp is now the recommended standard hair collection for this mod; other preconfigured mods are KS HDT Hair, LoverlyHairstylesCE and Merida Hair
- about 200 additional hairstyles from KS Hairdo’s are now preconfigured, adding up to a total of about 300 preset hairstyles; more to come
- default styles for each hairlength stage are now also user configurable; they are read from the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json upon mod initialization or when importing custom hairstyles
- added 8 more hair colors
- hair makeovers now cost money (it was never meant to be free); the price can be set in MCM
- fixed several instances of stuck long hair (“Tangled” bug)
- increased the hair color refresh time after a game load to 5 seconds
- reduced the number of GetFormFromFile() calls in the script, and delayed the mod initialization routine by 5 seconds; both will improve stability of this mod
- fixed a few issues with ponytail and braid makeovers
- removed an erroneous file conflicting with your FNIS setup, this time hopefully for good
- may now save and load custom hairstyles to the config file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsCustomStyles.json
- dyed hair should now show correctly after a save game load
- fixed some issues with buzz cut makeover
- moved texture and sound files to the "texture & sound pack", so you need to install that file as well
- custom hairstyles can now be chosen in the menu
- the second menu of preset bra-strap length ponytail hair is now working correctly
- removed popup boxes for vampire hair check
- set default MCM value for “frequent hair check” to false
- (hopefully) fixed the infamous Grey Face bug for this mod
- when mod starts, will get a pop-up to enable/disable hair growth control
- changed outfit of YPS fashion NPCs, so that they are all wearing an “Amulet of Dibella”
- added an YPS fashion vendor in Dibella’s Temple in Markarth
- 4 more hair length stages added to a total of 19. Note that some of these hairstyles share the same standard hairstyle look; however, you can define a full set of custom hairstyles if you wish.
- Hair dye may now grow or fade out (MCM option)
- Permed hair may not be cut during the grace period (MCM option)
- Increased number of custom hairstyle slots from 20 to 40
- Custom hair will grow into next custom stage, if length matches
- Player will get basic hair styling items at start: comb, elastic hairband, dye lotion, perm lotion, scissors, makeover orb
- For the time being, use the makeover orb to get a complete makeover. This includes the option of a perm, a hair dye, a buzzed nape or a mohawk cut. Note: MOHAWK CUTS ARE STILL EXPERIMENTAL! (In a future update there will instead be hairdressers to serve your needs.)
- When choosing a hair makeover, make sure that corresponding hairstyles are available. By default, short hair cannot be braided or made into a ponytail. Permed styles are only preconfigured for medium hair length stages. But you may configure your own custom braid/ponytail/perm hairstyles of any length.
- Added step by step hair cutting
- Added a few sounds for haircuts
- Added MCM option to enable/disable a QueueNiNodeUpdate() call after every hair change. If enabled, performance may decrease dramatically! If disabled, distorted hair may show on hair update! Choose wisely. Default = disabled.
- Most styles from “Lovely Hairstyles” and KS HDT hairs are now preconfigured (about 100 styles total)
- No hair length update when on mount.
- Temporarily setting the player race to “non vampire” when doing a hairstyle headpart update, so that vampire hairgrowth should now work. (Untested feature!)
- added "Potion of Hair Growth" (instant hair growth to max length)
- for modders: replaced yps-OnHaircutEvent with yps-HaircutEvent (will only apply styles not longer than current hair) and yps-SetHaircutEvent (will set new hairlength, even if it is longer than current)
- removed an erroneous file conflicting with your FNIS setup
- for modders: added a mod event for haircut, and a few storageutil variables
- MCM option to enable/disable hair control is now working correctly
- added MCM option to disable hair color control (compatibility option)
- added MCM option to decrease frequency of hair check (for better performance)
- NEW FEATURE: IMMERSIVE HAIR GROWTH
-- Hair will naturally grow over 15 stages, from bald to very very long.
-- For each stage, one default hairstyle is applied (typically a vanilla hairstyle).
-- Use "Scissors" to cut your hair (be careful: hair will grow back very slowly!).
-- Use "Shampoo" to style your hair to another haircut of the same (current) length.
-- Use "Perm lotion", to give your hair a perm (which cannot be washed out with shampoo!).
-- Use "Hair dye", to dye your hair (hair dye will fade out over time, can be configured in MCM).
-- Configure up to 20 custom hair styles. You can use them as "default" hair styles for each length, or as alternate hairstyles (as options for use of the Shampoo and the Perm Lotion).
-- This mod uses hairstyles from Lovely Hairstyles and KS Hairdos - HDT Physics as default hairstyles. Either download and install these mods, or configure your own custom default hairstyles instead.
-- Version 5.0.0 is a prototype (alpha) version.
-- IMPORTANT: Upgrading from 5.0.0 to 5.1 or higher will most likely require a fresh save (from YPS 4.x or lower). Version 5.0.0 is for testing only.
More new features of v.5.0.0:
- May now click on shaving knife to initiate pubic hair shaving
- Added an option for "quick pubic hair shaving", avoiding all the animations (quick and less immersive).
(a complete release history is included in the mod itself)
What's New in Version 6.0.0
V. 6.0.0, New Quest: "The Follower of Dibella"
QUEST: THE FOLLOWER OF DIBELLA
The male protagonist faces a series of strange events and coincidences, while being slowly transformed into a beautiful girl. Will (s)he be able to cope with the challenges and become a true “Fellower of Dibella”, or end up being utterly frustrated?
Though some DD items are used in this mod, it is mostly consensual, and a bit funny as well. The is a realistic (low fantasy) mod, using magic only sparsely.
Current statue is ALPHA (next version will require a fresh save with YPS 5.x or less). About half of the quest is done. (Last stage is when it tells you to have a walk in town.)
DD is required for this quest.
- New Quest: "The Follower of Dibella". See description. This is still in alpha.
- updated modevent: hair may now grow silently
- permanent or locked lipstick and eyeshadow no longer will get smeared
- upon mod initialization, hair pop-up window is now showing to males as well
- long hair now adds correctly to addiction