Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Breeder's Guild? Where? I thought I had visited all the Bravil Underground areas by now. Clearly I was wrong.

Close to the Trainers' guild. As you come out of it, on your left hand, if i remember correctly. You must have seen it. It's where 2 creatures play chess all the time and if you tell one of them "this is checkmate", he kills the other player. Never figured out why...

The owner is Angelica (level 1).

Did anyone ever figure out how to sell a slave without them still being in the slave follower list?

Yes, and the bug with the GetFollowers command has also been reported to the OBSE team.

The easiest way I have found to fix it is to use a companion system such as MCS.

- Make sure that the slave you are going to sell is in LST 'follow' mode and MCS 'do free' mode.

- Take them to the person you are going to sell them to, and put the slave in MCS 'relax' mode.

- Sell them to their new owner - they are still in LST 'follow' mode, even though they've probably wandered away or sat down.

- Once you have sold the slave, leave the cell. As you're probably selling them to somebody in their home, you just need to go outside. If however you are selling them to somebody in an exterior location, you need to go into an interior cell, rather than just move away from them.

- Count to 5 - that is, allow the script processor to run one 5-second cycle.

- Go back into the cell with the sold slave and their new owner, and use the MCS Order spell to 'dismiss' the slave.

- Wait until the LST processing kicks in and the slave starts following their new owner, then leave the cell.

The slave should now no longer be in the GetFollowers list used by LoversPayBandit and others.

Is the Breeders Guild there just for lore/mood or can the player join and do additional quests?

Assuming you're talking about the bravil underground breeder's guild, yes, it simply exists for additional trainers, it has no associated quests

Using MCS worked like a charm, although NPCs that were once hostile regain their old habits when MCS is used to make them relax or "do free". I'll have to do some experimentation with faction membership and responsibility to fix that.

I 've a question about the quest that you are supposed to get Lady Drad for ogre bride. She lives in a mansion with Lord Drad and they never seem to sleep. She is never alone either. So how are you supposed to "peacefully" get her? Sneaking at 01:00 AM is useless, they are awake. At the end, they attacked me, i almost killed Lord Drad, had to kill Lady Drad because she wouldn't stop fleeing , but got bounty on me... There must be another way. 

Set your enslave spell as active spell. Save your game !

Enter the house.

Go in sneak mode...behind Lady Drad.

Take your enslave Club and hit her when her Lord Drad looks not in your direction.

Use the enslave spell... tell her "Orders" - "follow me"  and run out of the door before Lord Drad gets angry.

Yes sometimes you get a bounty for using the enslave spell ( if you sneak skill is low. You can load the old save and try again. I always was able to get her without bounty and fight )

Second Option:

If you have  high speechcraft you can giver her a sleep potion or unconscious potion. ( [LST] Moon Sugar Concoction , [LST] Special Skooma )

Or you give Load Drad a sleep potion so he goes to bed ( best when Lady Drad is not upstairs.) Then you give her a unconscious potion and use the enslave spell in sneak mode.

Set your enslave spell as active spell. Save your game !

Enter the house.

Go in sneak mode...behind Lady Drad.

Take your enslave Club and hit her when her Lord Drad looks not in your direction.

Use the enslave spell... tell her "Orders" - "follow me"  and run out of the door before Lord Drad gets angry.

Yes sometimes you get a bounty for using the enslave spell ( if you sneak skill is low. You can load the old save and try again. I always was able to get her without bounty and fight )

Second Option:

If you have  high speechcraft you can giver her a sleep potion or unconscious potion. ( [LST] Moon Sugar Concoction , [LST] Special Skooma )

Or you give Load Drad a sleep potion so he goes to bed ( best when Lady Drad is not upstairs.) Then you give her a unconscious potion and use the enslave spell in sneak mode.

Thanks! When i tried, Lord Drad was watching me all the time, also asking me to leave. Eventually he attacked. So i abbandoned the 1st idea.

However, my character is Imperial warrior and speechcraft is very high. I also have charm spell. I hadn't thought of using the Special Skooma to Lord Drad! I ll do that! Lady Drad is already ready to drink, but i didn't give it, because the hubby was staring at me...

Thanks again!

I have always used the first method.

But the skooma should work with all NPCs... even with poison resistant Argonian.

???

But thought there is a time when you can enter the house without "break in". Thought during the Vanilla Daedra Shrine quest you can talk to Lord Drad about the Ogre in this mine.

And Lord and Lady have a sleep AI Package ( 22PM to 6AM )

I went back to BU and purchased some MoonSugar too (i only had Special Skooma). Went back, Lord Drad right behind the door. I give him the drink... Nothing... I thought maybe i have some mod conflict, went back to IC, gave a potion to Thoronir, poor Thoronir dropped flat on the ground. So the potions are working, but not with the Drads!!!

I will see if i can catch them asleep... But i tried before... Unless they were awake because i previously entered the house in the same day...

This is hilarious and frustraring at the same time. It seems that they DO sleep! Well, ALMOST... 01:46. I decide to sneak in. Ground floor, nobody. I think "finally! They 're sleeping". As i approach the staris, i get subtitles and voices... Lord Drad was having a good time with the Lady... I think "what! now???" I go up the stairs and wait. They finish. I equip the club on my warrior, remove the heavy armor boots and sneak near the bed, ready to whack them with the club... And... Lord Drad gets up and wants to have a second round with the wife!!!! And when he finishes, he attacks me!!! 

I mean, come on! When do they sleep! I will try at 02:30 again...

EDIT: They went for a 3rd round... Unbelievable...

EDIT: 3:43 and they will repeat the routine. Lady Drad says she wants a child. And she means it...  I will try to sneak during day and find her alone. Last resort, my miraculous narcolepsy spell. Never fails.

Lovers Bed ! they fuck like bunnies :D

---------------------------------------------

Use the console:

click Lord Drad

SetEssential 0

Now you can kill him

Console :

Kill

Then enslave Lady Drad ( sneak mode and Club or sleep potion ) . tell her "follow me" and outside the house "Wait here"

Go in and click Lord Drad:

SetEssential 1

resurrect

And quickly leave the house.

Or pay the bounty.

Sneak in ....quick behiind Lady Drad.... hit her with the Club...use the spell ( ignore Lord Drad if the attackes you) tell her "follow me"... out of the house and run... he will give up, if you're quick enough. Pay bounty with sex ( or money)

Lovers Bed ! they fuck like bunnies :D

---------------------------------------------

Use the console:

click Lord Drad

SetEssential 0

Now you can kill him

Console :

Kill

Then enslave Lady Drad ( sneak mode and Club or sleep potion ) . tell her "follow me" and outside the house "Wait here"

Go in and click Lord Drad:

SetEssential 1

resurrect

And quickly leave the house.

Thanks, but i did it using the Narcolepsy spell and no bloodshed.  :D     Thing is, arounf 10:00, i sneaked in and Lady Drad came downstairs but there was no way to sneak behind her. She warned me "for the last time to leave". But i had sneak mod on. So i gave her a nice narcolepsy spell, she dropped like a rock, then enslavement spell, always in sneak mod left the house with her, hubby never knew what happened...

The Skooma potions (either type) won't work with the Drads. I don't know why. I had 80+ disposition with both of them, they both accepted to drink but nothing...

Anyway, this Narcolepsy spell is a "must" for any serious slave trader. Clubs are so clumsy...  Plus, since i did everything in sneak mode and the hubby never saw me, i got no bounty. Wonderful spell.

Interesting. I trained Lady Drad, brought her to the tavern, sold her to the representative/steward whatever but the quest didn't update...

EDIT: Never mind. I should have spoken to her first and ask her is she is ready to be bride for ogre. Quest finished.

I found a trick to make enslaving Lady Drad a little easier (still had to reload a couple of times). Sneak into Drad Manor at bedtime, probably finding the couple having sex. Wait for them to go back to sleep. Possibly without alerting Lord Drad of your presence, approach Lady Drad and initiate conversation. She will be busy for a moment (the time required to play the usual "out of bed" animation) so you have the time to sneak to the lower level, near the entrance (I use the same lame trick to steal a bed in the mages quarters of the arcane university or in the guild halls). The woman will follow you, and when the conversation starts, you will be at safe distance from her husband. Once closed the dialog menu, two things may happen: Lady Drad will go back to sleep without complaining (sneak behind her and use the club and the spell) or will tell you're trespassing (exit the manor, wait for a moment or two, sneak inside and do the dirty job).

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

Really like this mod but lately i´ve been experiencing a bug, the slaves dont train with each other.

i click in the dialog "train with another slave" and nothing happens!

Another thing is that the option i mentioned only happens when a slave is following me if a tell him\her to stay here the option to train with another slave doesn´t show up. I really need this option to raise the level of slave while i´m doing quests (or searching for more slaves kkk)

i just recently find out about oblivion so i´m kind of "green" in the game so it could be my fault (something i´m doing wrong).

If anyone have had this issue and fixed it  please share the info.

Edited by apartax