Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I do not seem to be ale to enslave anyone in SI despite SI being required, I can use the enslave spell but nothing changes in their behaviour or dialogue.

Is this normal?

Your game is messed up then.  You can take slaves and train them in SI.  I recommend being careful of who you enslave however as many NPC's have scripting and are involved in quests.  Once you complete the Main Quest however you should be able to enslave darn near everyone with no issues quest wise.

Take a look at the example load order thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I applaud Gaebrial's changes, except for always making the female assume the defensive position. My heroines have instructed me never to install this update as a consequence.

Making this configurable would be nice, surely?

As an aside, I don't know what it is with this game; I suspect it's not good for me ... I install these fun mods where my player can become a whore, or fucked by dogs, but she seems not to like being a hooker, can't stand the dogs, and I won't force her into it - I seem to care too much.

My current star started as a truly dreadful fighter, not much of a mage, and refuses to wear armour. Oh, and she's not very good at sneaking, and the first mod I ever installed was 'No Backwards Running', and it's still there - so archery is sorta tough too. To begin with, all she was good for was being a sneak thief and a hooker, but she's outgrown that since becoming the Hero of Kvatch (with great difficulty), and is trying to move on, so no more whoring ... (her infamy score is enormous, though)

You see? I care too much, it's very worrying ...

I applaud Gaebrial's changes, except for always making the female assume the defensive position. My heroines have instructed me never to install this update as a consequence.

Making this configurable would be nice, surely?

You see? I care too much, it's very worrying ...

LOL!  :P

If you are willing to take the time to make a version that adds a toggle on\off to the ini file, I'll be happy to replace the main upload.  I lack the time to mess with things like this right now with my hands full of the animation overhaul.  Sorry.

Hokay, Every time I try to enter the slave port, the game crashes.  It says "opened with key".  Then the loading screen.  Then either A) crash, or B) I see a translucent representation of a wall with a life saver on it, and then the game crashes.  Load order below:

xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
XulEntiusGorge.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
LostSpires-Everglade patch.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulRollingHills_EV.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
OOO-Snowdale Patch.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Prox - Arena Loot v1.1.esp
CM Partners.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Beautiful People.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
PetsOfChorrol.esp
All Things Great And Beastly.esp
Dark Unicorn Horse.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp
Better Cities IC Arboretum.esp
Better Cities IC Arcane University.esp
Better Cities IC Arena.esp
Better Cities IC Elven Gardens.esp
Better Cities IC Green Emperor Way.esp
Better Cities IC Market.esp
Better Cities IC Prison.esp
Better Cities IC Talos Plaza.esp
Better Cities IC Temple.esp
Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp
Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp
Better Cities - The Lost Spires.esp
Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp
Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LSTaddonIn.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

I've read through the thread, and made some load order changes, but I'm still not getting it fixed.  I'm using all required files/etc.  I also cannot get Bravil Underground to work at all -- that one just crashes the game before startup even goes.  Thoughts?

Lovers Mods Load order here in the Spoiler. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/?do=findComment&comment=100862

Sort your Mods ! ! ! it is a mess.

Where are your ESMs ?

required files: I can't see the BravilUnderground esp, You don't have all MBP esp's  ( or do you use my No MBP Version?)

REQUIREMENTS:
· OBSE 20 or higher
· Oblivion.esm
· Shivering Isles.esp
· Lovers with PK v1.4.1-6 rev91 or higher
· LoversSlaveTrade 1.0
· MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98
· Lovers Creatures 2.0
· Lovers bitch meshes\textures - the esp file is not needed.

Load order: for BravilUnderground

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

bravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonIn.esp

Or you get CTD

For starters that is only a partial snippet of your load order as all the esm files are missing.

Secondly, you most certainly DO NOT have all required files installed.  You are crashing at startup and crashing when trying to enter the underground city because you don't have all the requirements.  Here is a hint:

Your missing MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a.

Lastly you need to organize your lovers files to match the recommended load order here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Okay, I understand that I need the MBP files for Bravil -- But I DO have the required ones for Lovers Slave Trade.  I also used every lovers load order combination I could find here -- the one on the 'before you post' thread, the ones that people used in this thread, and the one that someone suggested to put into BOSS. 

I didn't realize that some of the load order was missing, I thought I had copy/pasted it all.  I apologize, here is the correct one:

Oblivion.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
CM Partners.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Better Cities .esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
Shivering Isles Horse.esp
FastHorse v03.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
BrumaMGRestored.esp
BrumaMGRestored-Frostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
The Lost Spires.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
LostSpires-DarkForest patch.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
XulEntiusGorge.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
LostSpires-Everglade patch.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xulChorrolHinterland.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulRollingHills_EV.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
OOO-Snowdale Patch.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Prox - Arena Loot v1.1.esp
CM Partners.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Beautiful People.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
PetsOfChorrol.esp
All Things Great And Beastly.esp
Dark Unicorn Horse.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp
Better Cities IC Arboretum.esp
Better Cities IC Arcane University.esp
Better Cities IC Arena.esp
Better Cities IC Elven Gardens.esp
Better Cities IC Green Emperor Way.esp
Better Cities IC Market.esp
Better Cities IC Prison.esp
Better Cities IC Talos Plaza.esp
Better Cities IC Temple.esp
Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp
Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp
Better Cities - The Lost Spires.esp
Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp
Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LSTaddonIn.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp

I'm asking about LOVERS SLAVE TRADE at the moment -- I was just mentioning that Bravil didn't work either when I tried it, in case that was important to LST working. 

If my load order is still so botched after trying all these different combinations, would someone like to suggest a specific order?  Again, I've tried the ones you've referenced, AND the ones others have posted in this thread previously.

EDIT:

I apologize if this is difficult or I sound rude or anything -- I'm new at this, but I'm also very intelligent, I promise.  I read everything I could find, and tried everything suggested so far.  I've been working through possible fixes I've found on this site for three days, roundabouts.  Please be gracious with me.

We posted the Load order you should use. Why don't you look in that load order.

THIS IS RIGHT

You can not use LSTaddonIn.esp without the Master file(BravilUnderground.esp) = CTD

No that is not your full load order - try again.  If there are no esm files at the top then it is incomplete.

Much better.

Yes, your load order is still a mess.  The correct lovers load order has been provided and pointed out now twice.  If you refuse to use it then we can't help you.

Slave Trader doesn't require MBP.  However, it doesn't really offer you anything by itself, so I am not sure what the point to having it is.

Slave trader does require the Shivering Isles DLC.....which I can't verify if you have since your not posting your full load order.  You do have it so that we can mark off the list.

Better you post your Load order again.

Have you correct his ?

This is right !

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

And you can use my "no Beautiful People Version" of BravilUnderground, all you need is in the download. Then you can use the LSTaddonin.esp (it works without Beautiful People)

Edit: the latest Lovers Load order is the one gregathit and I posted.

Edit2: Throw your computer out the window, without hitting anybody, and God will forgive you.

• 3 weeks later...

Little question, is there a way to enslave hostile npc? :s

I have lost the staff :(

Easiest is with WappyOne's version of LoversRaperS. Set the option to enslave on rape death, then you will enslave them by raping them to death. I would advise setting on the 'create copy' option in LST, otherwise enslaving hostile spawned NPCs could eventually corrupt your save.

Alternatively, brew a strong damage fatigue poison, and hit them with it. Once their fatigue drops low enough, you should be able to cast the enslavement spell on them. It's a bit hit-and-miss, though.

The absolute easiest way is to use Budongs Narcolepsy Spell  <---This spell will knock out anyone and anything, hostile or not.  Cast it on them, then switch to the enslave spell and cast that while they are down.  The link to it is right in the OP.

What is really funny is using it when someone is running.  They instantly go limp and sprawling.  :P

The absolute easiest way is to use Budongs Narcolepsy Spell  <---This spell will knock out anyone and anything, hostile or not.  Cast it on them, then switch to the enslave spell and cast that while they are down.  The link to it is right in the OP.

What is really funny is using it when someone is running.  They instantly go limp and sprawling.  :P

lol yeah it's very funny and the best way to enslave somebody :)

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of trying to learn some scripting and wonder if anyone with insight in how this mod works think this may be a good beginner project:

I want to change the dialogue and facial expressions so that broken slaves are sad instead of happy when you speak with them. Also, I think it could be a nice application of the tears mesh I made. (Of course, a more complex project could be to set some npcs as masochists who really do like being enslaved and abused or the ability to train a slave as a beloved pet rather than an abused slave but that would be for the future.) 

The facial expression is set in the dialogue entry, where you have options for 'happy', 'sad', 'surprised', 'angry' and so on. So that should be easy to change. I'm not sure about the tears, though. Probably easiest to set it up as an effect shader and use pms/sms to display it. Having said that, I don't know if you can apply effect shaders during dialogue - they may wait until after the dialogue ends to play.

Little question, is there a way to enslave hostile npc? :s

I have lost the staff :(

I use a paralyze (5 seconds) spell (vanilla).  You may or may not have to beat down the opponent before casting it.  While they are paralyzed, you can enslave them, though I generally rape them first and cast enslave while they are recovering from rape.

Alternately, you can cast invisibility and sneak up behind them.  If they don't detect you, rape/enslave works well.

Enslaving hostile NPC's is a freaking snap.  Just use the mod I mentioned in the OP.  It adds a single spell that zaps the NPC flat and you can then enslave them.  There is no need to sneak or surprise with the spell.

Bravil Underground also adds a club that you can use on those you sneak up on to paralyze them.  However, if they detect you then the club is just a normal club.