Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Is there a way to untrain a slave by using a console code? If so what would be the command to do so ?

I have enslaved and trained a Npc that I have a quest for that requires me to train the same NPC for bravil but can't because I trained them long before I got the quest.

Thank you for help any one

Frejeena's way is easy and perfect -

But you can get rid of slavery issues ingame.

If you take them to the Bravil Underground, the guy in the medical clinic will be happy to wipe their memory.  If they aren't an actual slave but rather just a love slave, you need to cast the slavery spell on them first, then release them from slavery after he does his mind wipe.  I haven't done it in awhile, but I do believe they keep their training stats in case you change your fickle mind again!

Also, if they are already trained, just talk to them and the quest line will continue.  The game doesn't really care when you broke them.

I am having a problem with selling slaves.  When I sell a slave to any NPC (regardless of original mod) the slave remains on my "follow" list when I try to rent a bed or pay a fine with a companion.

Yes, I've had this happen to me as well. It also happens if you get two slaves to train with each other. The only way I've found to get around it is to also use MCS. When you are ready to sell a slave, have that slave in 'Follow' mode using both the slave orders and the MCS orders. Sell the slave to the NPC, and then use MCS to dismiss them. 

I believe the problem occurs because the code that checks if somebody is a follower is not detecting that the slave's AI has been modified. This is a bit technical...

I think (I haven't examined the code too closely) that the follower code is checking for a change in the NPC's AI package. If you order a slave to follow you, it detects that their AI package has changed and that they are now following the player, so it adds them to the 'follower' list. When you sell the slave, the AI package does not change - it's still a follow package, only the target has changed - so the slave is not removed from the 'follower' list.

If you also have them as an MCS follower and use MCS to dismiss them, this removes their follow package and briefly reverts them back to their original AI. LST will immediately reinstate its own follow package, but this appears to allow the follower code to detect that the slave is no longer a follower, and remove them from the list.

So far, I have been unsuccessful, but at least you've given me some hope.  THANKS

Edit -   MCS dismiss didn't solve my problem.  BUT - I released the slave - (discovered a secondary set of commands including GO HOME, so I tell them to go home) -  MCS Follow - enslave the slave - sell - MCS RELAX and leave the cell.  Later, I use the book to dismiss the relaxing slave and they are off the list.  I'm not sure where the secondary set of "command" comes from, I've never seen it before.

• 2 weeks later...

some questions about.

1. why & how could respawn npc's respawn mess up the slave system?

2. does killed(dead) slaves mess up the system in the same way?

3. in emily's monster girl mod, almost all npc(monster girls) has no respawn flag.

does this meant that they are safe to enslave without copy?

or it is just a mistake that not set the respawn flag may lead to save file explode?

1. Respawning npc's don't mess up the slave system, they mess up your saved game. 

They do this by adding bloat.  When you enslave a repawning NPC and take them out of their spawn area, that triggers a script to "spawn" a new copy of that NPC.  Thus you quickly can have your save file "blow up" and eventually break.

2. Yes and No.  If the killed slave was a respawning NPC then Yes.  If they don't respawn then No.

3. Emily's mod is NPC's in creature suits, so that really is a different deal altogether.  Bottom line, if they are set not to respawn and there is no script doing that then you can enslave them just fine.

NEVER COPY NPC's!!!!  That just will lead to saved game bloat and eventually break your game.  If you want more NPC's in your game then find a plugin that adds them or make one yourself.  Copied NPC's are trouble.

gregathit - are you saying that if I accidently make a sex slave (not with the spell but via rape - I think that's from rapeslave) I need to  get them to forget me before I kill them ?  or is your comment above only for respawning npc's that I have cast the spell on?

BTW - I read one of your posts saying that rapeslave was redundant now - but, without it, you can't have sex slaves that aren't slaves... married women are good for that because you know... unless you enslave them, they get all weird about cheating on their hubbies.

No.  You can kill them anytime and there are no repercussions.  What I am saying is don't drag them around with you.  If you collect too many respawning NPC's your game could get corrupted.

Rape slave is redundant.  You can use slave trader to enslave them.  Just knock'em unconscious and enslave them.  Then break them via sex.

On the married women....you can enslave them or just use adult play plus to pester them a whole bunch until they agree to finally sleep with you.  Get their disposition up to 100 and just keep talking to them with the special lines.

If it only happens occasionally it's not a big deal. Just don't make a habit of it or it could inflate your save to the point where saving will take for ever and your file could become corrupted.

For protection, save with 2 or 3 rolling save slots, not just overwriting the same one over and over again. That way if one does go bad it just results in a bit of lost progress and not an entire lost game.

so, what can I do if I want to reduce my save file size?

kill slaves and disable them? or say noway to?

and, "how many" will be "too many"? 2 or more? or up to 6?

I just dragged 2 slaves around me recently, and CTD often, when timed saving. will it be?

"so, what can I do if I want to reduce my save file size?"

Not much when the save file is big. You can prevent that the savegame not gets big. No Respawning npc's

And you can use Clean up http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24606/

"and, "how many" will be "too many"? 2 or more? or up to 6?"

Respawning npc's = Zero. No Respawning npc's can be up to 100 ( or 99 ? see your slave registration book. I had once more than 30 slaves in my Player house, no CTDs or problems ) But if 100 slaves follow you ....

You can "park" slaves in your Player houses,  in every city a few as prostitutes. I never run around with more than 3 slaves/companions.

CTDs: Load order ?

Tools: Stutter_Remover http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23208/

OCPS http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22282/

saves: No quick saves ! can corrupt the save. And best do not overwrite saves, always a new save. You can delete old saves if your save Folder gets to big.

so you mean all the NPCs that are created in game as respawning npc?

Clean up : using

CTD : in game, occurs maybe randomly

stutter_remover : using

never more than 3... so maglena + my chest + just 1 slave or companion ? hope at least 1 more will be safe ...

He's saying that having even one respawning NPC slave companion is too many, because you shouldn't be enslaving them in the first place. These include guards and generic enemies (such as "bandit") , but not named people. However, running around with multiple followers in general isn't normally a problem in and of itself, unless you have just a whole ton.

no. I means, fejeena says she never running around with more than 3 companions( including named NPC slaves ) for stability, so if I wants a stable game, I should do as her done. but to me, at most 3 companions seems not enough. I hope I could running around with about 5 companions, and remaining a stable game.

I only use 3 companion/slaves because I don't need more, but should be fine if you use more. You will notice it if you have too much, stuttering and FPS go down.

Yes I do not use respawning npc (Guards, Bandits, Necromancer, Conjurer; Marauders, various  Dremora, .... all the NPCs with only Profession Title or Race Name)

• 3 months later...

Hello.

In the context of preparing an add-on I post here a LST patch which will be required so ou can test it for bugs :P (see attached file)

Bonjour.

Dans l'optique de la préparation d'un add-on pour LST voici un patch préparatoire que je mets ici afin qu'il soit éventuellement testé :P

Required:
  • Lovers Slave Trade * UPDATE * English 1.0 

Features: 
  • The ranks advance regulary depending the number of acts. Ranks 0-2 require only acts with humans. The following require both acts with humans and creatures. 
  • Relax here : the rank of the slave must be at least 1 
  • Slave trade : the slave must be 'broken' and rank must be at least 2 
  • Sell your "Flowers" here : the rank of the slave must be at least 3

Fonctionalités :

- Les rangs avancent régulièrement en fonction du nombre d'actes. Les rangs 0 à 2 nécessitent uniquement des actes avec des humains. Les suivants nécessitent à la fois des actes avec des humains et des créatures.
- Relax here : le rang de l'esclave doit être au moins 1
- Slave trade : l'esclave doit être 'cassé' et son rang doit être au moins 2

- Sell your "Flowers" here : le rang de l'esclave doit être au moins 3

EDIT : delivering "loverslavetrader.esp" in the zip is a mistake, don't install it.

LSTpatchForConquer-09920141025.7z

LSTPatchForConquer v1.00

Required:
  • Lovers Slave Trade * UPDATE * English 1.0 

Features: 
  • The ranks advance regulary depending the number of acts. Ranks 0-2 require only acts with humans. The following require both acts with humans and creatures. 
  • Relax here : the rank of the slave must be at least 1 
  • Slave trade : the slave must be 'broken' and rank must be at least 2 
  • Sell your "Flowers" here : the rank of the slave must be at least 3
  • To train an other slave, a NPC must have rank at least 4, all slaves having this rank can train other slaves, the old feature 'Train with an other slave' is no longer here (new)

• There is a NPC named JimWine near Guild Mage in Chorrol who is a trainer at rank 4, you can begin with him to train other trainers
  • The Bravil Underground trainers are rank 1 and can't be used at beginning. Train them or set them at rank 4 by console.

LSTpatchForConquer-10020141025.7z

• 3 weeks later...

A hilarious thing just happened. I'm doing the Shivering Isles quests and I'm to the part where I fight a copy of myself.

While we're fighting, my clone casts the enslavement spell on me and suddenly I'm just standing there in chains. Then she walks up to me and sets me free. Funniest thing I've ever had happen to me in a video game.

Yeah, I have PSE too. PSE, LST and Bravil Underground.

She cast something green at me and a second later I'm just standing there in wrist irons. I can't remember what my fatigue level was like at the time, but it was a pretty tough fight, so it might have run out and made me vulnerable.