Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I love that club. Sneak up on your victims, knock them out and rape them silly. Fun! :)  

It would have been even better if it worked like the old Thief games: Knock out your victim and carry the unconscious body to a safe spot where you can do your thing without being disturbed by guards :D

Well, with Bravil Underground you can "sort of" do that.  First you cast Budong's Narcolepsy Spell on them, then enslave them, then pack their ass up via your "pack slave spell" and then haul them off to where you can "have your way with them" in privacy.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to use a targeted command to command a slave to follow you (without dialog)?

Basically, my slaves occasionally vanish (without leaving the cell - I can use prid to kill them and 3 days later cleanup disables them - so they are there but not there at the same time)  If I were able to command them to follow, they would appear using fast travel.

Is there a way to use a targeted command to command a slave to follow you (without dialog)?

Basically, my slaves occasionally vanish (without leaving the cell - I can use prid to kill them and 3 days later cleanup disables them - so they are there but not there at the same time)  If I were able to command them to follow, they would appear using fast travel.

You've tried Mad Companionship? That might work as it has a 'Do Free' option as well as a 'Follow Me' option. 'Do Free', in this case, would mean continue being a slave...irony.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Realised a major flaw in my mod idea: While there are multiple degrees of angry and happy facial expressions, the game only has "slightly mellow" for sad and "a little bit worried" for fear. Not exactly what I was aiming for. Is there any mod that improves the spectrum of facial expressions?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys a little help, I think I can't break my slave (any of my slaves) even though i trained (pleased and not) a lot of times. Does this mod conflict with anything?

Preliminary note: What I'm about to say assumes your load order is correct. Post it anyway, because that could cause problems too.

The base probability of a successful breaking is 3%/session.

I found this frustrating, so I went into LSTGameSettings.ini and modified the line that said something like this:

set xLSTMain.PerSSl		to 3		;;3	(0~100)
To say this:

set xLSTMain.PerSSl		to 100		;;3	(0~100)
With xLSTMain.PerSSl=3, the probability of not breaking a slave after a dozen sessions is almost 70%. With xLSTMain.PerSSl=100, you should break them on the first try every time.
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't recommend using the create a copy function as it will just lead to saved game bloat (which could eventually break your saved game).

NEVER enslave bandits or any of the other generic NPC's as they are all set to respawn.  The respawn mechanism often won't let them follow you into cities and it WILL lead to saved game bloating.

Enslave named characters that are not critical to quests.  There are plenty of them out there.

I don't recommend using the create a copy function as it will just lead to saved game bloat (which could eventually break your saved game).

NEVER enslave bandits or any of the other generic NPC's as they are all set to respawn.  The respawn mechanism often won't let them follow you into cities and it WILL lead to saved game bloating.

Enslave named characters that are not critical to quests.  There are plenty of them out there.

One more thing, please greg. I think I know the answer but to see if you can confirm me.

I'm using the from2chLives, and all that adds NPC states are displayed marked respawn.

If you use the mod SetEsencialActorSpell and I remove respawn label would have the problem of bloating?

You'd probably be safe doing that.  I "think" the from2chlives NPC's only repawn on death and not like the generic bandits who respawn on either death or if they leave their spawning area.

The "best" thing to do would be to change the from2chlives NPC's to esential via the CS and turn off the respawn flag as well.  Then you would never have any bloat.

However, just using the plugin and doing it in game should be fine as long as you are not taking massive amounts of them.

• 4 weeks later...

One question: I installed more and more LAPF mods by time and now I have SlaveTrade, BU no MBP version, but recognized I have still LAPF Rape Slave installed (it's contained by the LAPF addon pack).

Any issues or will SlaveTrade just override RapeSlave? Might it be that you are able to break a slave much sooner by using RapeSlave? I experienced with four slaves now, that after a max of 11 rapes the task is done.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You'd probably be safe doing that.  I "think" the from2chlives NPC's only repawn on death and not like the generic bandits who respawn on either death or if they leave their spawning area.

The "best" thing to do would be to change the from2chlives NPC's to esential via the CS and turn off the respawn flag as well.  Then you would never have any bloat.

However, just using the plugin and doing it in game should be fine as long as you are not taking massive amounts of them.

Just a quick note that some of the From2ch Lives do come in a Essential version, so with these no need to have to go in and edit via CS, which is quite a lot of NPCs.

post-18672-0-23743600-1393086901_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-41994300-1393086918_thumb.jpg

Hello world,

first of all - thank you for your dedication. This whole thread has been very worthwhile reading and my problems getting various Lover-and-not-mods to run evaporated post by post. In your shoes I would have more than once been tempted to answer: Reading is a prerequisite skill to using this site, please return when you can do so. ;)

That out of the way I still cant resist leaving a little feedback:

Whatever it was, that caused this I had to restart the Mia Quest, because I did not follow the quest orders to the letter. Second time around I did so and everything went well.

The Rugdumph Quest gave me the next fright, when my employee remained hostile after I accepted. I ended up running all the way to Cheydinhal before he stopped pursuing and punching me (Thank the nine for plate armor, he might actually have hurt me otherwise). Lets see what kind of mood he is in when I return mission completed.

If this does not happen to you then it is most likely my setup and I will find out (or live with it - being an evil Slavemonger was not supposed to be easy after all.).

If it does happen to you too I would like to know, so I can tell myself I am not a total Biscuit.

Keep up the good work.

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to untrain a slave by using a console code? If so what would be the command to do so ?

I have enslaved and trained a Npc that I have a quest for that requires me to train the same NPC for bravil but can't because I trained them long before I got the quest.

Thank you for help any one

That should not be a Problem. Train the slave some time and you should get the quest update, Perhaps first set the slave free and enslave him again.

I do not know how it is possible to untrain a slave.

It is easier to update the quest with the consoleWhich quest, which slave ?

Edit: untrain a slave (have not tested it) Edit2: tested, it works ! The slave no longer calls me Mistress, and all training Progress 0

open console and click the slave

removeitem xx00080D 1 

slave is no longer broken.( xx load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm)

removeitem yy001D2B ZZZ

yy load order ID of LoversSlaveTrader.esp

zzz number of human sex Training result

removeitem yy001D2C zzz

yy load order ID of LoversSlaveTrader.esp

zzz number of creatures sex Training result