Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I need help with a Slaver's Guild quest! The spoiler page wasn't particularly helpful in my case. Here's the detail:

I managed to enslave Lord Drad's wife, and trained her up to level 1. She's obviously broken, but still she stubbornly refuses to accept Sir Penwood "attentions". The dialog options with the orc steward contains only the option "slave trade", but selling the slave doesn't complete the quest. Perhaps she must be trained by a particular NPC or creature? As a side note, I already finished the second quest, involving the daughter of Lord Rugdumph, and I fear this might prevent me from getting the first quest to update correctly. Any ideas?

Relevant mods in my list (sorted by LO):

6F  LoversRapeSlave.esp (perhaps redundant)
71  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
72  LoversSlaveTrader.esp (from LST 1.0a Final)
73  LSTBravilUnderground.esp (part of LST Bravil Underground no MBP)
74  LSTaddonInH.esp (LST Addon)

??

"  I already finished the second quest, involving the daughter of Lord Rugdumph, and I fear this might prevent me from getting the first quest to update correctly "

That is a tainer guild quest ! has nothing to do with the main quest.

Bride for an Ogre is the third main quest.

Yes she needs creature Training ( no matter what creatures) . Train her till she is broken.

quest entry: "The training is complete.  Lady Drad is eager to become the wife of Sir PenWood.  I should go and see Grotesque Vance to make the final Arrangements."

And the console command is  setstage xxLSTMQ03 15

Then you talk to Grotesque Vance  in the tavern "Party of the Beast" ( the Ogre Sir PenWood can not talk)

Thanks fejeena, ever so resourceful when it comes to creatures mods!

And yes, I tend often to mix up things. Slavers, Trainers, Bravil Underground... it can be tricky for beginners to distinguish which is which.

The (2nd?) trainer quest was so fun! I even sent Lady Rogbut in the Arena, that was a sight to see... I had tears in my eyes for too much laughing. I discovered I'm a sadist at heart.

Sorry for bothering you continously with help requests... I have a problem with a slave's equipment (First Mate Malvulis, from the Maria Elena crew). No matter what I put in her inventory, armor or clothing, the upperbody and lowerbody slots remain nude. If I type update3d the items are worn for a moment, then disappear as soon as I close the console. I supect there is a non-playable item involved, or perhaps a conflict with Setbody. The only information I can add is, I had her fight in the Bravil Underground Arena a few matches, and she's been raped on occasions. Suggestions?

Mate Malvulis: don't know

She has nothing special in her inventory.

She is a quest NPC , but that should not mess up the enslave funtions/inventory Dialog.

And SetBody: No I always use SetBody self (and sometimes I change companion bodies) and can wear any clothes and armor without problem.

----------------------------------

Bravil Underground Arena: yes NPC's fuck each other ( not sure if it is a BravílUnderground Feature or LoversRapers )

---------------------------------------------

Edit:Mate Malvulis test

I used MadCompanionshipSpells the trade order , and no Problems with armor (full armor upper-lower Slot or separate upper and lower armor)

Next test: I enslaved her (LST Club and spell) and use the order Dialog. Allso no Problems with armors ( upper-lower Slot armor or separate Slots)

Do you have a Mod that changed Mate Malvulis?

With vanilla NPC Malvulis no Problems with inventory.

Hi fejeena and thanks for your assistance.

No, there are no mods altering vanilla races in my setup, or Malvulis in particular.

I will try using Conscribe OBSE plugin to record the console output, I may find some clue. I really don't understand what's going on with the first mate. I had her training with both creatures and humanoids (she's a level 5 slave now) and let her fight some arena matches. Nothing special, as far as I remember. Any other npc who has passed the same routine is fine, I got the problem just with her. As for the equipment, occasionally I've given her the bitch collar (through dialogue), 3in1 tattooes from LB add-on, butt plugs from the trainers shop (all of these items have been removed from her inventory now). I agree, she's got nothing special compared to other NPCs. I think it must be something related to her activities in my current game, but I have no idea what it is.

By chance, do you know the console command to show the inventory of a targeted NPC?

Perhaps a faulty script may have left a token where it shouldn't be...

Now that I think of it, I noticed something odd about Malvulis behavior. Try giving her the bitch collar while in the kennel, release one of your pets and make her walk on all four. In my game she became suddenly hostile (had to rape her a few times, until she was definitely broken). But she accepted the collar in the first place, doesn't that mean she was broken already?

Another detail came to my  mind. At times, she's wearing some sort of Iron restraints that reset her body type to default (well, not exactly, the restraints are clothing so the body type remains the one set by Setbody). Yes, this definitely should be the hidden item that causes the glitch, it shows up at (apparently) random times.

Edited by QuiteTheTail

Ok, I think I've found the problem. It's somehow related to the Bitch Collar.

To reproduce the glitch, simply give the collar to slave Malvulis. This causes her to become hostile (may depend on my particular slavers or lovers settings, I'm not certain). To avoid being sliced like a tomato, press the "walk on 4" key. Malvulis will stop attacking, and you can interact with her as usual. You can also take back the collar, though this will prevent you from restoring her default idle pose. When Malvulis is aggressive, she wears anything in her inventory. When walking on four, she will wear only boots and/or gauntlets. My problem begun when I forced her into submission by repeatedly raping her (while in the kennel room). I do not recall how I managed to get the collar back, but since then she was in an odd state (partly a nude "dog bitch", without the collar and standing up). The following console message:

Bitch set to new replacement First Mate Malvulis

seems to suggest that, when in "dog bitch" state, she's quite a different NPC.

[EDIT: Not really, targeting the NPC shows the same FormID in both cases]

While I understand now what's going on, I can't see a way to recover (might try again the trick used in the kennel room).

Or else, either I must renounce to Malvulis as a slave, or I must live with the glitch.

P.S.

I've read the comment posted by RAIDENSUB in the LoversBitch support forum, and I realize that along with the inventory problem I'm experiencing also a similar issue. First Mate Malvulis in fact gets mounted by canines upon sight. She's not wearing the collar (can walk and run normally, follows me) but the following message appears:

First Mate Malvulis's invitation to mount was accepted

My conclusion is: there must be something wrong either with the collar, or with a training session in the breeding kennel not completing correctly. One last thing: the dogs in the breeding kennel are roaming loose through the room (not behind the bars), some of them are missing (the wolf and the bloodhound for sure) and the dobermann I received for finding Maera appears both in the kennel room AND the breeding kennels.

Last note: in order to anslave Rena in the quest "a Lonely husband", I killed both Kezune and Bailey (when trying to enslave Rena, I had the message: "Rena Bruiant is already a slave" - I resurrected them later through the console) and this could be another reason for things messing up.

I tested Mate Malvulis: use slave Club, use enslave spell, break her

I the dog shop I gave her the collar with Dialog from Lovers Bitch ( and also with Order menu from LST) , she does not attack me.

Tested with dog not active/no bitch bone ( used the "open door" command at the kennel)  and with an active doog with bitch Bone. All works fine, no aggressive Mate Malvulis and animations works fine ( on all fours and sex animations)

The clothes during sex depants on your Lovers Strip clothes Settings, so it can be that she Strip the kennel Irons.

You get the Bitch collar back by Dialog and if your slave is far away for more than 2-3 real time minutes  or slave dies.

So in my game all works as  intended.

The lastest LB update and LST is older than a year , and no one reported such a Problem. So I am surprised that a over one year tested Mod suddenly should have such Problems.

Maybe the problem is triggered by a complex combination of actions related to different mods. I had LB installed and running smoothly so far, but who knows... Lately I installed the LST mod group (LST, Bravil Underground, BrUn addon) and perhaps their interaction requires some caution. In the future I'll try and keep separate NPC for slave trading and those involved in LB quests (just as a personal safety measure, probably unnecessary).    

LoversBitch and LST works well together. You must enslave and break a slave to give him/her the Bitch collar. LB Bitch collar was made for use with LST.

The only other Mod to enslave NPC is LoversRapeSlave ( old and not used by many People)

( or console command additem xx00080D 1  ; slave token from Lover with PK esm )

And I tested it with LST enslavement ( see last post) and i play with LB , LST, Bravil Underground and BrUn addon for more than a year without problems.

?  the collar in the breeding kennel ?

The breeding Kennels in the Basement ? You need and should not use the collar in the Kennels.

Kennels = diaolg "looking for a Job"

collar = Mount key and Player Dogs, City Dogs and wild wolves.

I never testes what happens when you sent a slave with collar in the  Kennels and press the Mount key..... the Mount key forces the slave on all fours and the kennel Training script does the same. That must lead to conflicts.

And dog in the breeding Kennels; yes after you got the Dogs as Player Dogs some Dogs in the Kennels are named as "My" ( My wolf , My Bloodhound,.. )

And I never had Problems with the BrUn "a Lonely husband" quest. And I NEVER kill Renas Dogs.

Just as a curiocity now that the slavers club is again part of my inventory for good, i started using it, but... can't even knock anyone unconscious for 5 seconds, let alone for 90. Unless it's activated only when you become guild member... In the past, since the burglar of PSE was stealing the club, i was using a much better and 100% bullet proof alternative. A mod called "Narcolepsy Spell". Which i think i will continue now using. They drop like a rock and then you can use the normal enslavement spell.

You know that the Club only works when you are sneaking successfully. Not in combat !

Set you ensalve spell as active spell, sneak and hit a NPC, use the spell.

Doh! This explains everything. I wasn't sneaking. I was just waiting behind them...  This one spoiled me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9983/?

You go right up on the face, cast the spell, they drop asleep for like 30 seconds, you proceed with enslavement spell and they don't know what hit them.

But i guess i will now try the sneak mode with the club, as to stop "cheating".  :P

Thanks again...

I am having trouble understanding how ranks affect the trainers and the slaves. Angelica, at the Breeders Club, starts with rank 1. Lily, with 0. I bring a slave there. Soon surpasses Lily and becomes rank 2, but Lily does gain a level and becomes rank 1. I stop training with Lily and start with Angelica. Result: the slave goes rank 3 and Angelica rank 0! How does this work! The funniest part is that i have no trainer with rank 3. I am not sure what to do... I think i will try to raise some trainer before continuing, because there is risk to go to 255/255 and not going up in rank anymore, right? But this debasement of Angelica is strange. I don't remember it happening before.

The rank drops?  I thought the only rise  :s 

And the 255 Limit

read my Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/   All quests and quest givers and Tips

near the end untrain a slave

there are console command to lower or delete your human and creatures Training results.

Thanks for the "tips", i had already saved everything in a text file and put it in the mod folder so i don't lose it. I like spoilers.  :P

I thought ranks could only rise too, but you are the expert, don't expect me to tell what happened!  Angelica by default comes at rank 1, right?

Well, here's what happened after she tried to train Elisa Pierane, who by the way, reached rank 5 in NO time (well, relatively speaking) and despite having higher rank than Angelica!

http://i58.tinypic.com/ou9isn.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/b46mic.png

Elisa Pierane is always my no1 target when i start a new game, because when i had StalkerM, she would regularly stalk my character. So she is always 1st in my hitlist.   :@   I sneaked during the night into her house and whacked her with the club while she was sleeping. Worked fine! Her husband wasn't even there!

Now, i don't know what she did to Angelica, but she achieved rank 5 in a very odd way and despite having higher rank than Angelica.

P.S.: I run with the default ini, i haven't changed anything.

funny but don't know what's going on.

Only think I noticed if the "tainer" has lower Level as the target (you can also train slave with slave) the target does not Level up, or only very slow.

No time for testing (or playing) modding, modding , modding....

funny but don't know what's going on.

Only think I noticed if the "tainer" has lower Level as the target (you can also train slave with slave) the target does not Level up, or only very slow.

No time for testing (or playing) modding, modding , modding....

No biggie, don't worry. The odd part is exactly that my trainers had no experience, this was the first slave and she kept gaining rank even when she outranked both Lily and Angelica. Oh well, better for me... I don't have to wait more and don't have enough cash to pay the auto-trainer yet.