Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

• 1 month later...

Anyone else having trouble with the slave entering a city? I captured me a bandit kitty and she waits outside of the imperial city until she just disappears. I even tried companion recruit but nothing. I realy want that pet kitty. I also use advance mark and recall, that bandit just wont go inside the city.

Are you sure you use the Slave Trader "Order" commands ?

Not the Loversrape Slave/ Play slave dialogs ? these commands are shit, slaves don't fast travel, if you run too fast and the slave is far behind you he turns around and goes home.

If you have both Mods then it happens that you use the wrong Dialog.

The Loversrape Slave/ Play slave dialogs are the first you see,  to use the Lovers SlaveTrader commands you must first use the "orders"  Dialog then you have a list of all SlaveTrader commands : Stay here, follow, train with , Show inventory...

So i deleted the slaveplay mod and captured her with just the trade mod, still no fast travel. Could it be load order? Or is it my choice of slave?

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Toaster Says Share v3.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
ahtata dremora.esp
PC Sleep Disrober.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Advanced Mark & Recall.esp
PsychosDisrobeSpell.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
KTRXBoneGrinder-8998.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp
bnmDLTIC-1-6.esp
LootAllowBlades+Emperor+Extras.esp
PalaceGuard+EmperorArmorLoot v1.0.1.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

the kat is from the respawning bandit group in the ruins outside of the imperial sewers. Oh well I'll keep looking.

I do have some related questions:

Is there a way to turn off the penis for female oral sex?

Is there a setting that I need to turn on so I get raped instead of killed?

is there a way so that after rape occurs fighting stops rather than where we left off?

Thanks 

No SlaveTrader Questions.

"Is there a way to turn off the penis for female oral sex?"  No. If you set "attacking woman grow Penis" the females have a penis, you can not select Animation Groups ; from behind, on top, Oral,...

"Is there a setting that I need to turn on so I get raped instead of killed?"  ??? during a fight ? LoversRapers WappyOne's Version, read his Setting guide and make rape chance very easy for male , female and creatures.

"is there a way so that after rape occurs fighting stops rather than where we left off?"  No. Settings :Stop combat during Sex acts.  And Stop combat until dressed, then the fight goes on.

If you set undress during rape and let the clothes undressed after rape and Stop combat until dressed  the opponents attack anyway. Seems that the Setting "let the clothes undressed after rape" disables "Stop combat until dressed "  , but first the opponents walks away ( does his Routine AI) so if you go in sneak mode and stay out of his sight ( in his back ) you can sneak away.

For the love of all that is holy, avoid respawning NPC's.  That is just begging to mess up your game.  There are plenty of non-respawning NPC's and as ninth_alt suggested above, you can install lots of mods that add named characters to enslave.

Learned that lesson the hard way :)

" ooo let's enslave some bandits " a few minutes later " worst idea ever " :D

Anyone else having trouble with the slave entering a city? I captured me a bandit kitty and she waits outside of the imperial city until she just disappears. I even tried companion recruit but nothing. I realy want that pet kitty. I also use advance mark and recall, that bandit just wont go inside the city.

If i remember rightly there is an option in one of the cant remember excacly i think its LS something in spell casting you can set it to make a copy and it will make a clone of bandits and maybe guards as well though that part I'm so sure about anyway clone will follow you anywhere, there are also instructions for removing clones as well, hope that helps

If i remember rightly there is an option in one of the cant remember excacly i think its LS something in spell casting you can set it to make a copy and it will make a clone of bandits and maybe guards as well though that part I'm so sure about anyway clone will follow you anywhere, there are also instructions for removing clones as well, hope that helps

All the problems I had, was solely based on the fact that I tried to enslave a respawning npc bandit. Once I got over the fact that trying to capture a random bandit was akin to beating my head against a wall, everything was fine.

Like I said here or in my other slavery problem tread TSS custom companion is the way to go.

When i had the same trouble with enslaving respawning bandits and guards I turned on make copy and never had the same problems again. II have a duel drive setup with two HDs one running xp with oblivion and morrowind The other with windows 7 and skyrim will look up the setup and tell you where if you want to try it. but am having problems with skyrim at the moment but as soon as I can I will boot the other drive.

• 1 month later...

I have a question. I have my slave all trained and ready to sell but when I try to sell the slave to NPC I only get message "(NPC name) is able to make this trade!!" and nothing else happens. Slave stays with me. However when I tried to sell it to the next NPC standing nearby (in the same room) I was able to sell her just fine. The same happened with other NPCs. All of the NPCs I tried to sell slave to are vanila NPC.

So I just wanted to ask if this is bug or a mod confict of some kind or there is something in slave trade mechanics I dont understand.

Thanks.

If the NPC is Temporary instead of Persistent, or is set to No Low Level Processing, they can't be involved in a slave trade. If you're using the latest UOP, most NPCs that remain in one cell all of the time are set to No Low Level Processing (e.g. Innkeepers, Tandilwe in the IC Temple). Which NPCs are you having problems with?

• 2 weeks later...

Having trouble with a particular NPC by the name of Carmana Sintav. She will accept all orders fine but when it come time for her to perform any type of sex acts, the game will display a message that she is busy. I have tried cell reset/waiting 24 hours/changing her equipment. All other slaves work perfectly. Load order from OBMM attached. OBSE v21 and mod name is LoversSlaveTrader v1.0aFinal.

March 22 2015 Load Order.rtf

@Sladen2019: Try opening the console, clicking on her, and entering "removespell xx03bfd5", where xx is the index of Lovers with PK.esm - looks like it should be 06 in your setup.

Sometimes, if you travel from one area to another while people are having sex in the area you are leaving, Oblivion can get confused (it doesn't take much) and fail to remove the 'having sex' spell from the participants. This then prevents them from having any more sex. It's most noticeable in the IC, possibly because each district is in a different worldspace.