9 hours ago, coderx said:

Thanks dude. Though it have slight defect near eyes it is certainly better than my conversion and works fine in game.

Then load the headmesh in your nifskope and remove the Vertex color flag from the eyes part. The Problem of porting headmeshes is that CAO does not activate Vertex colors for head and hair. It is activating packed tangent instead; uncheck this. The eyelashes are a problem sometimes. Some need Vertex colors some do not.

take a look here

Edited by Harvald
18 hours ago, Harvald said:

Then load the headmesh in your nifskope and remove the Vertex color flag from the eyes part. The Problem of porting headmeshes is that CAO does not activate Vertex colors for head and hair. It is activating packed tangent instead; uncheck this. The eyelashes are a problem sometimes. Some need Vertex colors some do not.

take a look here

I applied this. For some reason mine does not seems to work. Your headnif file works fine for me. So I am using that. Can you port this one

kakthru follower

Body works fine but same problem with head mesh. And this time I am having white face texture.

6 hours ago, coderx said:

I applied this. For some reason mine does not seems to work. Your headnif file works fine for me. So I am using that. Can you port this one

kakthru follower

Body works fine but same problem with head mesh. And this time I am having white face texture.

ok, I can do that.

No wonder you have a white face, because the author made a mistake and linked the facetint to a skse preset he did not pack into the file. I corrected the mesh so far.

So here is the head: 00000811.nif

there is also an error in the eyes textures (wrong dds format and not working size) better use these Eyes.7z

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

ok, I can do that.

No wonder you have a white face, because the author made a mistake and linked the facetint to a skse preset he did not pack into the file. I corrected the mesh so far.

So here is the head: 00000811.nif

there is also an error in the eyes textures (wrong dds format and not working size) better use these Eyes.7z

Thanks again  for your help. It works fine without any problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its a fishing mod from CC. It works but with no animations. I tried to backport animations using the Animation Backport Tutorial but I got the same error as people in the comments. Anyway, as far as I know, it won't help, since it's not work with a hkb .hkp and .hkt. Maybe someone knows how to work with them? Don't ask me why I need it. My sister has a mod pack on LE and she really wants this mod.  :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pqxYQXg7_TFQIdQ2NxjEL3K21NUoEfJW/view?usp=sharing

Anim path is meshes\creationclub\bgssse001\effects\fishing\fishingbehavior and meshes\creationclub\bgssse001\giantcrab\giantcrabbehavior

Edited by volkogor
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, GiantmetalLink said:

How do you backport Bodyslide mods from SE to LE? I know you can optimize the .nif meshes with Cathederal Assests Optimizer, but I can't get all the sliders to work correctly when I run Bodyslide so they don't work properly in game

That's easy to do in Bodyslide.  First load the project to bodyslide outfitstudio. Then chose "bones"  on the right side of window, Mark all Bones and mouse-right-click on the marked. Chose "delete from project".  Chose "File","Load reference" (body, hands or feet), delete the "Outfitbody" if needed.  Now mark every part of he outfit and chose "shape", "copy bonweights" and click "ok". Chose "slider" "conform all" and chose "ok" Save project and it will work.

You can backport BUNP meshes to UUNP the same way. You only have to delete anus and vagina mesh in addition.

Edited by Harvald
On 12/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, Harvald said:

That's easy to do in Bodyslide.  First load the project to bodyslide outfitstudio. Then chose "bones"  on the right side of window, Mark all Bones and mouse-right-click on the marked. Chose "delete from project".  Chose "File","Load reference" (body, hands or feet), delete the "Outfitbody" if needed.  Now mark every part of he outfit and chose "shape", "copy bonweights" and click "ok". Chose "slider" "conform all" and chose "ok" Save project and it will work.

You can backport BUNP meshes to UUNP the same way. You only have to delete anus and vagina mesh in addition.

Should I merge the new sliders with existing ones when I load a reference body or no?

23 hours ago, CAM 30 00 said:

Nothing wrong with Bijin, they're just a little long in the tooth

You say that as if Bijin is the only female overhaul available and what age has to do with it I have no idea. The males don't look bad but I wouldn't be adding the females to the 12 or more overhauls I have installed.

The sliders will get out of work after deleting the bones. So it is not necessary. you will get the new ones after loading the reference body.

5 hours ago, GiantmetalLink said:

Should I merge the new sliders with existing ones when I load a reference body or no?

On 12/6/2021 at 4:29 AM, GiantmetalLink said:

What does unweighted vertices mean? I get that error when I try to save the project, is it a big deal or no?

Unweighted ventricles are those who have not recieved a connection to any bone.  This happens when a part of the outfit has a great distance to the next bodypart. Bodyslide puts them under a mask and the look black.  Chose "Tools","invert mask". Now again go to "Shape","copy boneweights" and increase the "search radius" from 5 to 10 run again. Mostly this is enough and the next time you will not get the error-message. Some times it is not and you have to do the same procedure with a search radius of 15. When you dont get that error- message remove the mask and run apply to sliders again. I thought you were familiar with this procedure. 

On 12/8/2021 at 7:07 AM, Skyrim1999 said:

Can anyone help with backporting this from SE to LE? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47021 

I made a port of the cbbe version. First converted the textures, then built the mesh using Bodyslide then converted the mesh.  The bodyslide files will not work unless you have cbbe se body installed. Other than that it works fine. 

CBBE LE - Minou Aradia Lace Dress.rar

Edited by coderx