• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying so hard to backport this mod by myself, but it's proving impossible. Using cathedral and Nif Optimizer makes the hair separate from the head and can't find a way to fix it. Can someone more experienced help backport this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48297?tab=description

Or even better if someone can tell me how to fix that? I've already managed to backport the textures and bodymeshes, but the heads are still giving me trouble

How it looks on NifSkope.png

1 hour ago, 0Shyne0 said:

I've been trying so hard to backport this mod by myself, but it's proving impossible. Using cathedral and Nif Optimizer makes the hair separate from the head and can't find a way to fix it. Can someone more experienced help backport this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48297?tab=description

Or even better if someone can tell me how to fix that? I've already managed to backport the textures and bodymeshes, but the heads are still giving me trouble

How it looks on NifSkope.png

Which tool do you use for backporting? Does this happen with CAO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 or are you using an other tool.

Head mesh and hair mesh look right, but eyes and teeth seemed to be forgotten.  

Take a look if the position of femalemouthhuman  trishape is 0/0/0 as well as the eyes trishape. If not correct it by hand.

21 hours ago, Harvald said:

Which tool do you use for backporting? Does this happen with CAO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 or are you using an other tool.

Head mesh and hair mesh look right, but eyes and teeth seemed to be forgotten.  

Take a look if the position of femalemouthhuman  trishape is 0/0/0 as well as the eyes trishape. If not correct it by hand.

Yeah I used NifOptimizer once, then tried with CAO and got the same result

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is how it looks in Nifskope. It is down to your view settings in Nifskope. It has nothing to do with Nif Optimiser, CAO or how it will look in game.

So I can just install it as it is and it will work?

2 minutes ago, 0Shyne0 said:

I have no idea whether that particular SE mod will work in LE. What I am saying is that the image you posted is from Nifskope not Nif Optimiser or CAO and that the hair being like that in Nifskope does not mean it will look like that in game.

9 minutes ago, 0Shyne0 said:

Yes, I think so, but have a look above the head ingame. If there is a throat or two eyes hoovering around. Then you have to....

21 hours ago, Harvald said:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

i ported these to LE but it always crashes my game the moment i spawn the followers. i even ported the required elinrace2 but same  results so im curious if anyone here has better luck

TeraElinRace2 Remastered for SSE v0.6d.rar 96.24 MB · 5 downloads 에스메랄다 팔로워_Esmaralda.rar 37.14 MB · 4 downloads ARU_follower_v1.rar 45.12 MB · 1 download

I have had the same issues.  Anyone have any ideas?  Getting the Elin Race remaster working for LE seems like the first step.