Holy shit lol, I'm having a GARBAGE time porting things today... getting emotional, so I'm going to rig a thing for someone and try again this afternoon.

I downloaded gigs of mods over the weekend and can't port most of them ANYWAY (too many requirements, need meshes built, scripty shit I can't test properly...), but I did some "easy" ones...

Sword: was just an obj, wut. I'd build the mod for you, but... bruh, gigs of other shit first?

Axe: can't find in game, unenchanted version is fine, but the whole mod is about the neat enchant.

Armor: all my gauntlets are porting rotated 180* and the MALE cuirass crashes my game. No physics of anything, 2k textures, wtf.

Every mod I port today is cursed! CURSED! orz

20 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Holy shit lol, I'm having a GARBAGE time porting things today... getting emotional, so I'm going to rig a thing for someone and try again this afternoon.

I downloaded gigs of mods over the weekend and can't port most of them ANYWAY (too many requirements, need meshes built, scripty shit I can't test properly...), but I did some "easy" ones...

Sword: was just an obj, wut. I'd build the mod for you, but... bruh, gigs of other shit first?

Axe: can't find in game, unenchanted version is fine, but the whole mod is about the neat enchant.

Armor: all my gauntlets are porting rotated 180* and the MALE cuirass crashes my game. No physics of anything, 2k textures, wtf.

Every mod I port today is cursed! CURSED! orz

go easy there samurai is ok give it a pause rest a little and don't forget to stay hidrated ;)

If you heard unexplained screaming in the distance today, that may have been me.

I had literally opened a bunch of shit to work on this morning, then our power went out for 6+ fucking hours. ?

It's me, not the mods, that's cursed af 

6 hours ago, sad rabbit said:

go easy there samurai is ok give it a pause rest a little and don't forget to stay hidrated ;)

Shame I didn't see this, I spent 4 of that 6 drinking shitty homebrew orz

edit: this one is cool af, but why did I download it? I can't test this lol, my game can't handle extra decoration of any kind ahhhh

Edited by TentakelnBitte

Finally something doesn't fail spectacularly!! And it's a follower, of all things. ?

If this one has already been ported, please don't tell me lol. It's a labor of love ❤️ (and already in my personal conversions to-do list). Just a couple kinks to work out, then I'm going to shrink the textures to 1k (as an option!) because 4k is asking too much from my poor game.

Vicar Amelia LE (WIP):

Spoiler

ScreenShot7408.png.4a918ea4fd299c9ecdfe6c0021923d62.pngScreenShot7411.png.93bfed5b4a23b35ca7687350baafe792.png

Eyo, power went out because my dumbshit neighbor ripped up a cable with his backhoe. Got a notice saying the power "may" go out again tomorrow while the power company does whatever they're planning. Soooo here's the unpolished Amelia, in case I disappear again: https://mega.nz/file/8vwRVQrK#lPmE-Tta-V3L_WuFiaSCng39-UVVzqXjf85-ZGNxRaI RIP my 3 days off. Got basically nothing done! orz

She's functional, but some textures are fucky and her eyes have fallen out. I don't have DAR installed, but her combat works fine. Textures are still 4k. Bodyslide files are included, but she came with prebuilt meshes, too. I do plan on fixing her up, but... something about mice and men, whatever. : P   

edit: hotfix attached. I forgot to remove Abelone's edit, derp.

Vicar Amelia hot fix.zip

Edited by TentakelnBitte

Before I try converting them myself, does anyone have LE versions of SunJeong's Forsworn Retribution or Queen Barbarian? With the various physics options, and sliders this is a bit more complicated than other simple meshes I've ported before.

I don't actually need the physics or sliders, but if someone's already got a finished copy it might save me the trouble.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:16 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

Finally something doesn't fail spectacularly!! And it's a follower, of all things. ?

If this one has already been ported, please don't tell me lol. It's a labor of love ❤️ (and already in my personal conversions to-do list). Just a couple kinks to work out, then I'm going to shrink the textures to 1k (as an option!) because 4k is asking too much from my poor game.

Vicar Amelia LE (WIP):

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot7408.png.4a918ea4fd299c9ecdfe6c0021923d62.pngScreenShot7411.png.93bfed5b4a23b35ca7687350baafe792.png

There has been an LE version literally pinned in the comment section of VAF since July 20th...

Spoiler

b961a2cba2b229aedd0bc3c2a857c2f7.png.a280b0437d968c3f982bede8253acf4a.png

Furthermore, on page 8 of this very thread someone else requested an LE version to which I too replied that there already was one.

OMEGALUL

9 minutes ago, LegendOfJan said:

OMEGALUL

On 3/2/2022 at 4:16 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

If this one has already been ported, please don't tell me lol. It's a labor of love ❤️

?

There has been an LE version literally pinned well hidden in the comment section of VAF since July 20th...

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 3/13/2022 at 3:17 AM, LegendOfJan said:

There has been an LE version literally pinned in the comment section of VAF since July 20th...

Reveal hidden contents

b961a2cba2b229aedd0bc3c2a857c2f7.png.a280b0437d968c3f982bede8253acf4a.png

Furthermore, on page 8 of this very thread someone else requested an LE version to which I too replied that there already was one.

OMEGALUL

On 3/13/2022 at 3:24 AM, donttouchmethere said:

?

There has been an LE version literally pinned well hidden in the comment section of VAF since July 20th...

That's just the bandages, no follower, I checked there first?

7 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Just the armor I thought? The full follower, too?

Both!

Check the link in posts like LegendofJan posted.

Even the esp is called VAF - Vicar Amelia Follower.esp

And if you check the folders you also find the outfit with sliders

Don't make me "LUL" ?

26 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Dear Diary Dark Mode - SkyUI Menus Replacer SE

Diary exists already for LE, but I guess you only want the DARK MODE. ?

Guess you have to wait a bit:

Future plans LE:

- "Dark Mode" version

but those look cool to and work with LE:

Wood and Paper by uranreactor (me): overall darker textures, nice for dungeon crawling. 
Dear Diary Ui Skins by K0W4LSK1: hub for new skins; for now the leather version is realeased. 
Dwemer Readius UI by rob18: a reskin of the UI theme to an ancient Dwemer device display.
The Wooden Pad by NismoMan: a wood and paper themed skin replacer for Dear Diary.

If you want to create your own skin for Dear Diary, please refer to this manual

I will try the Dwemer one ?