7 hours ago, zapho said:

Nice... curves. :v
That still SMP? Already submitted a full beta UUNP conversion, but @aonduine is still looking for an HDT PE xml.

No no.. its looks awesome and I have no issues with SMP I think its an awesome physics preset but most of my favorite armor and clothes mods are HDT PE and it would be hard to decide which outfit....LOL IDK maybe it's time I made the the jump to SMP 

8 hours ago, zapho said:

Either case, intentions aside its a common thing to haywire backporting intricate meshes... postulating that its probably something to do with the LE to SE mesh vertex discrepancy- which I haven't figured out myself. I keep trying, but it'll definitely be awhile for me to figure it out... definitely still appreciate the help, also thanks for the note!

Do you know how skin partitions work? SE can handle more bones in a single partition, while LE can handle a lot less, so you would need more partitions when backporting to LE.

9 hours ago, IOnlyCameHereToFap said:

Do you know how skin partitions work? SE can handle more bones in a single partition, while LE can handle a lot less, so you would need more partitions when backporting to LE.

Mm. Wasn't sure what to look for since I only remember reading about the issue - finding few reads on it now though, so I guess lets see how it turns out? :)

Hey everyone, sorry I disappeared for ages! 
Just about finished with a nice clean install, so I'm going to be going through the thread this weekend to grab anything I posted that needs fixing (just saw the Blackthorn posts) or mods no one else has picked up yet (minus followers). Will start porting and uploading on Monday! I have 3 free days starting then, so will hopefully get a bunch done.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:33 AM, urban nomad nome said:

yeah, i dont know why all that hate to LE,  as if they had to reaffirm and convince themselves that they made the right decision to use SE, like dude, i know vanilla SE is more stable and better in anyway than vanilla LE, but i spend tousand of hours to have a stable LE and you want me to move to SE. and they sayd SE mods are far more popular, but what i see in my donwloads is that LE got arrownd 20% more downloads than the SE ones, i bet the SE traffic is because the LE gang is hunting SE mods to backport it themselves. anyway we must play on the platform that we like to play, whatever it is

For me, there was no decision to make lol. SE runs poorly on my system, sure, but what decided it for me 100% was the Asian modding community. 99% of the mods I get from Japanese, Korean, or Chinese sites are LE only, with zero SE support. They don't want to update and they make most of the mods I download these days, sooo... LE 5eva :3

Edited by TentakelnBitte
7 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Just about finished with a nice clean install, so I'm going to be going through the thread this weekend to grab anything I posted that needs fixing (just saw the Blackthorn posts) or mods no one else has picked up yet (minus followers). Will start porting and uploading on Monday! I have 3 free days starting then, so will hopefully get a bunch done.

For me, there was no decision to make lol. SE runs poorly on my system, sure, but what decided it for me 100% was the Asian modding community. 99% of the mods I get from Japanese, Korean, or Chinese sites are LE only, with zero SE support. They don't want to update and they make most of the mods I download these days, sooo... LE 5eva :3

Wow, TY! Amazing news.

Is there any reason you're not doing followers? Is it because Harvald already gets most of them?

On 2/23/2022 at 11:13 PM, SmedleyDButler said:

Is there any reason you're not doing followers? Is it because Harvald already gets most of them?

I haven't had a lot of success porting them and don't want to get bogged down trying to troubleshoot them.

Speaking of which, if anyone knows a good bulk converter for textures, I'd love to know! I've only been able to do individual conversions and it gets REAL old after about 20...

On 2/24/2022 at 7:57 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

WEll, I guess my hopes of seeing certain followers converted has gone down the proverbial shitter. I suppose I can pester people on nexus tht already o conversions to see if they can do a couple. WEll, best of luck to on the other stuff.

2 hours ago, TheTraveler said:

Nun, ich denke, meine Hoffnungen, bestimmte Anhänger bekehrt zu sehen, sind in die sprichwörtliche Scheiße gegangen. Ich nehme an, ich kann Leute auf Nexus belästigen, die bereits Konvertierungen durchgeführt haben, um zu sehen, ob sie ein paar machen können. Nun, viel Glück für die anderen Sachen.

I would say; do it yourself. It's not difficult to convert simple followers with no quest, but it takes some time so I port only the followers I like and use in my game. Every face to port takes about 10 minutes,a hole follower a quarter of an hour; for that I would not port any overhaul with 10 or more faces.

11 minutes ago, Harvald said:

I would say; do it yourself. It's not difficult to convert simple followers with no quest, but it takes some time so I port only the followers I like and use in my game. Every face to port takes about 10 minutes,a hole follower a quarter of an hour; for that I would not port any overhaul with 10 or more faces.

Hey Harvald can you pls port the Head part of this follower

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/63665?tab=files

Other part is working fine after porting . But the headpart is messed up every time.

37 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

It will need the Tera Elin Race 2 Remastered SE by Acro ported to LE to work. The normal Tera Elin Race 2 LE is also not working for it.

Just the clothes. I can launch the game perfectly fine with the mod active but I'm getting the mesh error.

1 hour ago, Ghoulz said:

Just the clothes. I can launch the game perfectly fine with the mod active but I'm getting the mesh error.

I'm getting the Unsupported Mesh Errors for the Current Skyrim LE Game.

From the Outfit Progress of the author, the Outfit was originally used for FO4 and was just ported to Skyrim SE. It is also causing CDT in Skyrim SE to some Korean modders. If we rework the meshes on Blender or 3dsMax, it might work in Skyrim LE.

Edited by Ma Ri
10 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

I'm getting the Unsupported Mesh Errors for the Current Skyrim LE Game.

From the Outfit Progress of the author, the Outfit was originally used for FO4 and was just ported to Skyrim SE. It is also causing CDT in Skyrim SE to some Korean modders. If we rework the meshes on Blender or 3dsMax, it might work in Skyrim LE.

Think just fixed it myself. Deleted that Elin head mesh in Nifskope and it's visible ingame now.