As someone who has made mods for both versions of game I am throwing in some caution for you all here. This is not to discourage making SE mods available for LE as I think that is fine and welcome as not everyone has SE or wants to get it. The creation kit for SE does allow for safely updating any record from legacy. The reverse is not true. Legacy CK was made before SE and was never updated to recognize it so should not be expected to safely change any plugin made in SE by just resaving it. The only way to ensure that your plugin does not break someones game is to replicate the changes in a new plugin created in legacy not copy from or resave "as is" in the old ck. Anything else has at best the potential for issues and worst lead to broken save for the end user. Remember, just because you can load into a game after resaving it does not equate safe to use. There have been mods made that lead to broken game that loaded just fine without ctd at the start but eventually do and become unplayable. Anyone providing a backport of a mod should be upfront and clearly state the method they used for the record so the end user is informed

On 3/12/2021 at 2:18 PM, Harvald said:

So here we go. Had to split it up for the upload, but with 7z everything should work fine. 

Black Thorn Keep.7z

Black Thorn Keep - Textures.7z.001 700 MB · 26 downloads

Black Thorn Keep - Textures.7z.002 581.15 MB · 27 downloads

Someone has a copy of these Textures?? The files seems to be damaged and cannot be uncompress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not had too much difficulty backporting a small collection of mods but I've run into an issue with darkconsole's mod 

The problem I have is the actual meshes don't show up in-game in the proper position. A few are located at ground level instead of intended position. The buttplugs don't show up at all (checked with twf).

Any ideas on how to fix?

• 2 weeks later...

any possible way to port these

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39438

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40119

a guy from nexus was backporting them but only did the TKAA ones and not the standalone mods, he said when he feels like it he would do it but that was many months ago now and doubt it will ever happen.

Edited by Atmogenic

I found the "BDO Pack №1 by Kirax LE SMP" at gamer-mods.ru. Which also contains the luanwulf set for LE. There is also a second pack. Many of them demean and objectify the feminine principle with a level of physical exposure that is not present in the male gender counterparts. Meaning they are not treated with the same level of respect. Which denotes a level of hypocrisy an internal separation towards the feminine aspect that is inherently present in both genders. As it was to be expected from an asian product, considering the many distortions related to energetic gateways pertaining to the higher feminine principle of earth in the area of asia. And the negative influence of the false lunar female archetype associated with our artificial moon satellite. This results is an inorganic understanding of the mother principle, creating further degeneration and separation with many forms of distorted behaviour, leading ultimately to the collapse of the sacred triune family structure and organic humanity. Given that both gender principles degenerate by harming one or the other, because all is one.

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/bronja_odezhda_cbbe_unp_hdt/bdo_pack_1_by_kirax_le_smp/11-1-0-11636

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I can ask here, but I am actually learning how to backport animations, via tutorials, but I would also like to learn how to backport behaviors as well so I can backport this mod myself. Since no one is packporting this kind of thing, can someone here, maybe point me in the right direction, or just tell me how to do so, if anyone here knows how?

Smooth Magic Casting Animation 3.2.7z

Edited by Moonhunter13
2 hours ago, mircislav said:

Did you run them trough Cathedral Assets Optimizer with TES5 profile?

yes. I ported some armor and a horn mod with Cathedral Assets Optimizer with TES5 profile, NIF optimizer and sse to le plugin conversion script. Those works perfectly fine without any texture or mesh problem. But whenever I try to port follower mod this problem happens every time. Head mesh gets defected in some parts and texture becomes semi transparent.