It's been pretty 50/50 for me porting followers, so I'm going to leave those for someone more experienced. The big city overhauls seem to have some issues, too, but I can't test atm :/

I've snagged some of the armor mods to port, but they'll be up when I can get them up. Been having storms here the last week and the power goes out when it so much as rains, so please bear with me. We're expecting snow this week or next orz

11 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

It's been pretty 50/50 for me porting followers, so I'm going to leave those for someone more experienced. The big city overhauls seem to have some issues, too, but I can't test atm :/

I've snagged some of the armor mods to port, but they'll be up when I can get them up. Been having storms here the last week and the power goes out when it so much as rains, so please bear with me. We're expecting snow this week or next orz

i know how that is, ive seen some intense storms, hope you guys are alright out there. stay safe

Hi! sorry for my English. I read the posts of Arthmoor and other modders and didn't understand a bit. Why recreate the mod in tes5edit manually, can there really be problems?

If everything is so complicated, it's strange that my Skyrim hasn't broken yet. I've done a few backports and still haven't seen any problems, the method is the same as everyone else's.

(Esp + all patch) - error check - merge util (merge all at one) - error check - save at ck - error check

Obscure's College of Winterhold + ALL Addons and Fix

Respawn - Death Overhaul
All Arthmoor Village

These are just 3 examples, they have scripts (
Death Overhaul use SKSE), but they all work fine. Are it really get me in trouble in the future?

Arthmoor, contrary to reddit, is not the god of all skyrim.

Any instance/example that doesn't involve changing shadow propogation, running water or a cell larger than the original LE cell can be backported 1:1, period. That is not an instant thing, and you need to check your work at several levels but to say it can't be done is utter horseshit. Arthmoor also says any mod not contained in BSA will instacrash Skyrim, and that's also horseshit.

28 minutes ago, 27X said:

Артмур, в отличие от Reddit, не бог всего скайрима.

Любой экземпляр / пример, который не связан с изменением теневого распространения, проточной воды или ячейки, большей, чем исходная ячейка LE, может быть перенесен 1: 1, точка. Это не мгновение, и вам нужно проверить свою работу на нескольких уровнях, но сказать, что это невозможно, - полная чушь. Артмур также говорит, что любой мод, не содержащийся в BSA, приведет к краху Skyrim, и это тоже чушь.

Yes, I corrected such errors right away. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy if I didn't believe them. :)))

On 10/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

Definitely the first thing I'm testing when my Skyrim is playable again~ 

Requires USLEEP now! https://mega.nz/folder/jV0nlKaT#2sxrEHmX6ONIuHrwr85M8g

[please don't ask for patches, omg these are going to need so many patches...]

Black Thorn Keep LE: https://mega.nz/file/qIV0RTAb#rcYRTW7dFToplfVUufCvZsQRbHBG6p-XKFoKDEtQ4eQ

Alright it seems im so late to report you Black thorn keep that has been backported, it seems the texture are missing, should i extract all the meshes and textures from the BSA? or should i wait for your fix? great thanks before

20201031121543_1.jpg

On 10/27/2020 at 5:02 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

Thank for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod author has 6 se mods that makes changes/minor changes to a few vanilla locations (Bleakfalls,EmbershadMine,HaltedStream,Steepfalls,Whitewater watch,Yustngrav?) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/920551?tab=user+files

All se mods came with no meshes and textures,so easy. Most mods installed with patches in fomod.

Users with elfx? Relighting Skyrim, Immersive Creatures, or More Clutter?(maybe se mod?) Could have conflicts.

I changed to form 43? Don't know that I needed to? Then I merged into 1 plugin. All credits to Cooleoj. I tested 3 locations,very nice. Not having had been to locations matters. This needs to be ran through xedit. 7 ITM's , no deleted nav meshes

LocationsRevisitedMerge02.7z

On 11/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Heroine of the Night said:

This mod author has 6 se mods that makes changes/minor changes to a few vanilla locations (Bleakfalls,EmbershadMine,HaltedStream,Steepfalls,Whitewater watch,Yustngrav?) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/920551?tab=user+files

All se mods came with no meshes and textures,so easy. Most mods installed with patches in fomod.

Users with elfx? Relighting Skyrim, Immersive Creatures, or More Clutter?(maybe se mod?) Could have conflicts.

I changed to form 43? Don't know that I needed to? Then I merged into 1 plugin. All credits to Cooleoj. I tested 3 locations,very nice. Not having had been to locations matters. This needs to be ran through xedit. 7 ITM's , no deleted nav meshes

LocationsRevisitedMerge02.7z 490.3 kB · 1 download

I have played with this file some more. What I seen in Bleakfalls was great!

I reupload file,removing a few folders that came with merge. Still is uncleaned and I am recommending you DO NOT clean it.

I initially went into game after merging,w/o file being cleaned(7 ITM's) Went to EmbershadMine and it ran perfect. After cleaning file I went to EmbershadMine and a few walls glitched out on me. I remember mod author having an LE mod for Bleakfalls that had same issue(for me) so I dug into post section and found a post from jknb(great nexus user) and she said problem occured only after cleaning? Since there were only 7 ITM's I reverted back and EmbershadMine is back to perfect. With uncleaned file I have cleared 3 locations and been into 2 others. I'm definitely using file that I have uploaded

On 10/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, razzor69 said:

Alright it seems im so late to report you Black thorn keep that has been backported, it seems the texture are missing, should i extract all the meshes and textures from the BSA? or should i wait for your fix? great thanks before

20201031121543_1.jpg

+1

Same problem here got the nif but i don't have the textures?!

On 11/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, phrompy said:

Hello, I wanted to ask if someone could help me backport this armor mod to LE. I tried it myself, but I can't quite figure it out, so if someone else can do it better I'd be in your debts.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41822

Thank you and have a good day!

That's actually in the works for CBBE. Nind is planning on doing it.