Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

5 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Two suggestions. The first is shorten the amount of repetition in the mod. There is too much going back and fourth for it to be fun, especially in the case of the maid job. Second is an idea: Add naughty rewards for doing chores multiple times for Elvira without dept. Like the maid chore would give the player a regular version of the maid suit (locked on of course).

Point 1 is a lot easier said then done. Repeating jobs around the shop are of course repetitive. If I remove the reparative part it's 1 click and quest's done. That's even worse. Single play quest missions are incredible time consuming to make so are lower on the list. I'm almost done making a "chef" addon to the maid job as that seems to by far the most popular. I'm also looking into adding some kind of shopping quest that ties in to the cook quest (get flower, meat, vegetables etc).

I could make some alternative rewards. Outside some random items perhaps getting "serviced" by the guard etc.

2 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

so i need to run it through CAO then too?

That's always required for LE mods containing textures and meshes. Also don't forget to open it in the SE Creation Kit and save the mod.

Still would like to point out that the mod is made and tested on LE only by me. The rest is community input.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

That's always required for LE mods containing textures and meshes. Also don't forget to open it in the SE Creation Kit and save the mod.

Still would like to point out that the mod is made and tested on LE only by me. The rest is community input.

I actually meant to post a copy of my converted mod here but I stupidly added the textures and meshes to the mod install folder (MO) and it went up to multi-gig size.

1 hour ago, Tr_veller said:

I actually meant to post a copy of my converted mod here but I stupidly added the textures and meshes to the mod install folder (MO) and it went up to multi-gig size.

Also try to use 7-zip with ultra compression. That resizes the file quite a bit.

On 8/6/2021 at 9:11 PM, naaitsab said:

Also try to use 7-zip with ultra compression. That resizes the file quite a bit.

7-zip RAR sometimes has issues that people can't extract them. I'd highly recommend using only ZIP format when uploading mods. Size difference is normally in range of about 1%, it's like nothing. But the reliability is on another level.

To make a ZIP you only need to right click a folder and "compress into folder". No need for Winrar, 7-zip or anything as it's a Windows feature.

Edit: So far i had that happen on 2 rather new versions of nexus mods, MO2 and 7-zip couldn't open them, only Winrar could... Now i would be a little embarassed if the referred problem files were actually RAR's... which could be the case.

Edited by Zaflis
10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

7-zip sometimes has issues that people can't extract them. I'd highly recommend using only ZIP format when uploading mods. Size difference is normally in range of about 1%, it's like nothing. But the reliability is on another level.

To make a ZIP you only need to right click a folder and "compress into folder". No need for Winrar, 7-zip or anything as it's a Windows feature.

So far i had that happen on 2 rather new versions of nexus mods, MO2 and 7-zip couldn't open them, only Winrar could... Now i would be a little embarassed if the referred problem files were actually RAR's... which could be the case.

It depends on the contents quite a lot. Attached is the same file (latest mod upload) with 7-zip in 7z Ultra and Zip Ultra. Almost twice the size. As long as you don't use any beta versions of 7z and don't mess with the settings I've never had anyone had issues opening them.

Capture.JPG.eb3b937edb20617321a84edb3665b45b.JPG

Edited by naaitsab
9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

7-zip sometimes has issues that people can't extract them. I'd highly recommend using only ZIP format when uploading mods.

Strange. All Skyrim SE mods are 7zip format in mod resource: Nexus, LL.

UPD: not all but 90%

Edited by Elsidia
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, jeanjack123 said:

Hey, I do like you mod, when do you think the next update is going to be released ?

Working on the scene's of the new maid quest. It's quite time-consuming (and annoying) to troubleshoot so takes some time. Have a little time off in the coming weeks so I think I can find some time to get the next beta up.

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Working on the scene's of the new maid quest. It's quite time-consuming (and annoying) to troubleshoot so takes some time. Have a little time off in the coming weeks so I think I can find some time to get the next beta up.

Sounds awesome, the next beta i mean, a new quest and possibly whatever else you have cooked up, it will be great to get a new update.

9 hours ago, titlover123 said:

Sounds awesome, the next beta i mean, a new quest and possibly whatever else you have cooked up, it will be great to get a new update.

It actually is based upon cooking :P  The main problem is making the scenes. Due to Skyrim being Skyrim the same scene might play nice 10 times but the 11th time some NPC gets stuck or something. It's quite a PIA to get it right and impossible to 'blind make' so takes a lot of testing ingame in sequence which takes even more time.

On 8/21/2021 at 7:49 AM, naaitsab said:

It actually is based upon cooking :P  The main problem is making the scenes. Due to Skyrim being Skyrim the same scene might play nice 10 times but the 11th time some NPC gets stuck or something. It's quite a PIA to get it right and impossible to 'blind make' so takes a lot of testing ingame in sequence which takes even more time.

Sounds interesting, i hope you can get it to work, but please don't rush yourself, take the time you need and all should be fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Love the idea! I am one of these sad souls that is still missing Captured Dreams...while I still have a copy I was waiting for a worthy successor, this may just be it ? Hope as you think about the quests it's all about re-playability. I much more enjoy quests that can be done again and again and you get some kind of submission score that may end you up in  forced bondage gear until you move the needle the other way. Very much looking forward to your next release!

15 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Love the idea! I am one of these sad souls that is still missing Captured Dreams...while I still have a copy I was waiting for a worthy successor, this may just be it ? Hope as you think about the quests it's all about re-playability. I much more enjoy quests that can be done again and again and you get some kind of submission score that may end you up in  forced bondage gear until you move the needle the other way. Very much looking forward to your next release!

Thanks. I do however want to stay away from making a CD clone. Besides some "behind the scenes" issues one of the problems was the mod got so complex it was quite a nightmare to maintain. So I tend to stick to the original idea but don't expect a full time slavery system or something. I'm however planning on making an addition for a "dominant follower". As a bit of an alternative to that. You can always try to update CD yourself, as long as you don't publish it there is no problem with the rights to it.

1 hour ago, Abigail_69 said:

uniformed couriers from Captured Dreams is the reason why i start playing skyrim ))

Yeah it was one of those nice touches. It's a shame it went away but we have to respect their decision.

20 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks. I do however want to stay away from making a CD clone. Besides some "behind the scenes" issues one of the problems was the mod got so complex it was quite a nightmare to maintain. So I tend to stick to the original idea but don't expect a full time slavery system or something. I'm however planning on making an addition for a "dominant follower". As a bit of an alternative to that. You can always try to update CD yourself, as long as you don't publish it there is no problem with the rights to it.

Yeah it was one of those nice touches. It's a shame it went away but we have to respect their decision.

Completely understood. A lot of the magic in CD for me was really in the dialogue. My favorites would be " display model" type events either in the shop or in cities either on the market square or in a tavern. During these session it would be great if any NPC in the area could make specific requests like: "I want you to be naked and just wear this armbinder" Then maybe whip you or have some fun with you while the single DD is still on" Also getting rented out by Elvira to do "specific tasks" in "specific outfits" for her customers would be great. Punishments for non submissive behavior in terms of outfits to wear, locked in ZAP or DD furniture would also be great too.
I always use "radiant prostitution" as my own plug in for a lot of DD mods. What I like about it that it is not NPC specific- so for example you can add a whole bunch of random NPCs and they get automatically picked up by the mod for "events". I think the creators of "submissive lola- the resubmission" did a great job of integrating "radiant prostitution" with their mod.
Anyways, very much looking forward to your own ideas and how you implement them- the dominant follower concept integration sounds interesting. Maybe Elvira could in front of you talk to your follower how to make you their pet and have some share arrangement for training you or something ?

Edited by pnutz78
6 hours ago, Fursissypiggy said:

Is there any way to make this mod work without the Special Edition/DLC?  I have just the base Skyrim version, and really wanna experience this content :D

The latest update uses stuff from the DLC so I'm afraid not. But after 10 years you should get those DLC. They are quite cheap :P

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The latest update uses stuff from the DLC so I'm afraid not. But after 10 years you should get those DLC. They are quite cheap :P

I'll have to look more thoroughly... I could only find the SE as a whole for $40 haha, didn't see the DLC by themselves.

Any way to use an old version? haha

Hi!

I really like this mod. Thanks for you effort! :)

One of the things I enjoyed most, was the dominant attitude of Elvira. Once the PC starts jobs she  pretty much sees the PC as her slave. I would like to see more opportunities to be tricked in submission. Also I think after a while the PC should be more and more treated as property and tasks are more demanded than paid.

Another Idea for the gather ressources quest I had was, that a guard will be forced to be the PCs follower. A quite kinky one. Making the tasks harder in some kind of ways. To a point where Mistress Elvira is not pleased with the perfomance. :)

I also find a house names "Alinas House". It was locked after entering and there was no way out, then loading a save game. Is that planned?

Thanks again!