I won't reply any more posts try to tell me what to do about things other than the mod itself. 

Just to be clear, I'm not selling anything. There is a clear line between selling and donations. 

I know ones who haven't donated will be eager to access something limited, however , I can't help people when I have no support. If the mod faded away, then it is supposed to because nobody cares enough. 

Now that there are people who support me now , I'll release mods regularly, see release date rules in the detail.

0.3.0 is aviliable in loverslab now!

You can wait or support me to get the newest version, thank you for your understanding!?

Take this with a grain of salt, but upon reading "make it work in some trap", I had random ideas.

Idea 1: Potion monitoring. Mods like Sexlab Pheromones have stuff happen when you drink potions sometimes. Same with Force Milk Maid.

Idea 2: You could replace a vanilla disease with the curse somehow. Or add it to the "disease" list. This wouldn't work on disease-immune vampire players though...

Idea 3: Deviously Cursed Loot attached stuff to when the player tries to disarm a trap, loot a corpse, open a door, etc.
Idea 4: You could replace the poison dart poison with it?

Idea 5: You might want some way for it to happen in TOWNS, as that's where the non-hostile NPCs that would actually fuck the player instead of trying to murder the player, are.

Just trying to be helpful, by giving information on what is possible to implement that I remember. :)

I'm a programmer too, so I know how hard this kind of work is. Be safe, Dear. I'm sorry folk around here are harassing you, your mod looks great.

6 hours ago, Yuni said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but upon reading "make it work in some trap", I had random ideas.

Idea 1: Potion monitoring. Mods like Sexlab Pheromones have stuff happen when you drink potions sometimes. Same with Force Milk Maid.

Idea 2: You could replace a vanilla disease with the curse somehow. Or add it to the "disease" list. This wouldn't work on disease-immune vampire players though...

Idea 3: Deviously Cursed Loot attached stuff to when the player tries to disarm a trap, loot a corpse, open a door, etc.
Idea 4: You could replace the poison dart poison with it?

Idea 5: You might want some way for it to happen in TOWNS, as that's where the non-hostile NPCs that would actually fuck the player instead of trying to murder the player, are.

Just trying to be helpful, by giving information on what is possible to implement that I remember. :)

I'm a programmer too, so I know how hard this kind of work is. Be safe, Dear. I'm sorry folk around here are harassing you, your mod looks great.

Very detailed, thanks. I'll adopt this. I'm using your suggestion as a blueprint !

My reply is for your presentation video

It's amazing.

There are so many mods here, the author always prefer to express them in words like writing a novel without remembering that an intuitive video demonstration is enough to introduce people clearly and enhance their interest.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:36 AM, Krazyone said:

Idea... instead of giving the player the spell, give some of the enemies it instead.

Reason... How many times will you actually use a spell like that. As opposed to having certain enemies shooting you with it.

An enemy having a nasty spell, that forces you to get down on all fours. Is seriously going to mess up your tactics, and add a new fun problem to deal with during magic user fights.

Enemy spells... possible.

- Doggy = Crawl on all fours only. 1 minute.

- Bitch in heat = Crawl on all fours, arousal field around you. Animals love you.

- Slave Girl = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour.

- Bitch Slut = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour. Cannot wear body clothes. Humans love you.

Just some ideas... :smile:

Good point. I'm considering and studying working on how to make it possible

Implemented function:

Make wolves carry the "doggy fuck curse virus". When they attack you, you may contact
    the curse as if the curse is actually "Rabies".

An npc who has the "doggy fuck curse spell".

31 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Yes. See changelog for details. 

I've tried (it's a lot of text). I cannot find anything about gender. Anyway, I'll be waiting for that feature in the public version whenever you consider right to do so. Thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:15 PM, SAC said:

I've tried (it's a lot of text). I cannot find anything about gender. Anyway, I'll be waiting for that feature in the public version whenever you consider right to do so. Thank you.

in "Early Access in Patreon" zone, I wrote "Adds a mcm sex gender selection" in "0.2.1", it means that I added this function in 0.2.1 which is not aviliable here.

0.3.0 is aviliable in loverslab now!

You can wait or support me to get the newest version, thank you for your understanding.?

(Post Removed by Steelmagpie)

Having seen your addition to your description page I felt I needed to remove my previous post as you misunderstood its meaning. I did not mean to come across disrespectful of the work you put in to your mod. Far from it, if you go back through my history of posting on LL you will see I am an active playtester for a lot of new mods that come out and encourage new modders and their efforts.  I know me not using your mod will not affect you in the slightest and it certainly was not a "strategy to add more pressure." Mods grow at their own speed as many will tell you and true not many grow as fast as yours it seems. What I was trying to say was it was dissapointing to see the update list so far ahead of the non-patreon release with posts saying any update was dependant on making a patreon goal. Of course you have every right to release and update your mod as you want too. I was trying to explain that you may lose more "fans" of the mod by holding back. I do still wish you good luck with the mod as it does have huge potential and could be a lot of fun. Just remember that not all support is via patreon. 

Best wishes for you and the mods future.

Love the mod.. Thanks for your hard work. 

This mod in its beginning stages let me cast a spell on my PC that only when she crawls the Auto Doggy fuck spell kicked in. 

Like walking around, nothing happens. Then when crawling npc's would come try to hump her. 

That was my favorite part. I dont see that continuous spell any longer. 

I only have cast on others spell, and when using the collar/device I an stuck in crawl mode until I take it off (which I know thats the way its supposed to work)

I liked being able to walk around normal, and then when crawling the mod kicks in. Unless I'm missing something.  Thanks again for the awesome mod!!

Damn, you`re a busy bee. I keep getting notices for mod updates. Although the changelog never changes. Always disappointed. I`d like to use it, but always cringe when I update a mod during a play-through. This would send me to the asylum.?

Your work is appreciated. Thanks.

Thank all of you for your support. The new stable version 0.3.0 will be released soon!

22 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Love the mod.. Thanks for your hard work. 

This mod in its beginning stages let me cast a spell on my PC that only when she crawls the Auto Doggy fuck spell kicked in. 

Like walking around, nothing happens. Then when crawling npc's would come try to hump her. 

That was my favorite part. I dont see that continuous spell any longer. 

I only have cast on others spell, and when using the collar/device I an stuck in crawl mode until I take it off (which I know thats the way its supposed to work)

I liked being able to walk around normal, and then when crawling the mod kicks in. Unless I'm missing something.  Thanks again for the awesome mod!!

Ok, it is implemented in 0.3.0. Try it!?

8 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

just curious.  I like the idea of this mod but would there be a way to hook this to amputator framework so if your leg is cut off you get abused when crawling back to get healed 

It is possible to do so. 

Is that possibe? I only know that you can use "amputator framework" to cut somebody, but I don't know if there is an event to let DAF catch the "cut event trigger"

8 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

It is possible to do so. 

Is that possibe? I only know that you can use "amputator framework" to cut somebody, but I don't know if there is an event to let DAF catch the "cut event trigger"

Couldn't it be tied to the spell effect of it?  In amputator framework it has a spell for each part of the body.  Then give it a timer so you can adjust it in mcm to what ever time you felt. 

7 hours ago, gogelmogel100 said:

Installed 0.3.0 and vampires became friendly.Is that right ?

No. It's a temporary calm effect.

2 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

Couldn't it be tied to the spell effect of it?  In amputator framework it has a spell for each part of the body.  Then give it a timer so you can adjust it in mcm to what ever time you felt. 

That will work. But I won't do it, because I just can't accept the amputator thing...

My advice: find some mod that gives a enchantment of amputator, and enchant the doggy curse enchantment with it ( using double enchant perk )

When updating FNIS I noticed this error "Reading doggyAutoFuck_huan V?.? ...     ChAnims:22(22)     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<"

not sure what's wrong

1 hour ago, Rob_J said:

When updating FNIS I noticed this error "Reading doggyAutoFuck_huan V?.? ...     ChAnims:22(22)     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<"

not sure what's wrong

I have no animations files in "Animations/FNIS_PCEA2", it might not be my fault. I googled this and found that others using any mod can encounter this.

I think this is an issue of FNIS_PCEA2

See this:

58 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

I have no animations files in "Animations/FNIS_PCEA2", it might not be my fault. I googled this and found that others using any mod can encounter this.

I think this is an issue of FNIS_PCEA2

See this:

Thankyou, I hope this fixes the CTDs I keep having too

Study:

Make a doggy follow a master

Studying this suggestion:

if you can set up a way for them to capture npcs/players and bring them 

to certain hideouts to keep them as sex pets for a time.

My study:

There are 3 possibilities:

Player follow NPC : hard

NPC follow Player : easy task

NPC follow NPC : very hard to implement

The problem is, you do not know where the arbitrary NPC lives. 

There is a chance that the NPC is just an encounter, which don't have anywhere to live.

If the NPC does have a place to live, such as Elisif lives in her blue palace, there is another problem.

If she bring her doggy to the palace, the other NPCs in the court may get horny and want to fuck/release the doggy. However, the interfere function is only implemented on the Player Character when the PC is not a doggy but a master. 

What's more important is that Elisif never leaves her palace so there is no chance that Elisif will ever have a doggy pet. So this might introduce a new function like a "doggy gift", make the PC give her doggy to Elisif.

When the "gift function" implemented, there will be another problem. The NPC might give the doggy away the second time, and the receivers might do that again and again. That might cause some massive problems that I can't even imagine now.

So this make the "follow NPC function" very difficult to implement in a short time.

Also, if a doggy follows an NPC, I think we need to change the relationship between  the doggy and the master , and that might change the game. If the relationship can be reverted, after the master releases you . the master might attack you the very second he or she does that  ( because before he or she pet you , you two were just enemies ). This after attacking happens in and before 0.3.0, which is permitted. But speaking of pet and master, I think this shouldn't happen.

If you consider it with the "gift function", this will cause a major problem. If everybody all have petted someone, or everybody all have been petted , their relationships changes to some weird "master friend" or "pet peers" and they will not stay hostile as before... 

And, as I said, the mod cannot add the player to all the factions the master is in in the runtime, because some factions are not for player to join, like some Mod's faction, the mod can only do it in the build time to check limited factions and try to add them, track them , which is a dirty task.

I just decided not to modify their factions. This is not going to work. I'll think of something that works.

When something comes to engineering, it becomes more than just an idea. I'll work on this, any more dontations will be very helpful.

By the way, the functions are making the mod  more and more like a "Petgirl-themed" slavery mod. I didn't plan it at first, but it seems that many of our suggestions drive the mod into this direction.