Wow, my suggestion was implemented. Well, Hell...now I HAVE to download it. Except, I don`t want to crawl every time I sneak. I say this, assuming it`s slower to crawl than crouch. If not, then I`ll install that mod, and yours. Wait. I remember when I was running Beastess mod I crawled when I sneaked, and it wasn`t a problem. Same effect? And I didn`t need the "crawling" mod to do it. I guess the animation was included in Beastess.

And I assume it doesn`t matter which of the 2 crawling animations I download? Normal or catwoman? And that I`ll need to re-run FNIS? Gonna do it anyway, just in case.

Thanks for the mod. Will really help training my slaves for sex. Just hope having a dozen+ slaves crawling around doesn`t melt my computer.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:07 AM, Aart_Coin said:

Interesting idea. It would be great if you added some more conditions required for the sex scene to start. Like being naked, or the agressor to be aroused

That would be a right thing to do in the future release. Good point.

13 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Wow, my suggestion was implemented. Well, Hell...now I HAVE to download it. Except, I don`t want to crawl every time I sneak. I say this, assuming it`s slower to crawl than crouch. If not, then I`ll install that mod, and yours. Wait. I remember when I was running Beastess mod I crawled when I sneaked, and it wasn`t a problem. Same effect? And I didn`t need the "crawling" mod to do it. I guess the animation was included in Beastess.

And I assume it doesn`t matter which of the 2 crawling animations I download? Normal or catwoman? And that I`ll need to re-run FNIS? Gonna do it anyway, just in case.

Thanks for the mod. Will really help training my slaves for sex. Just hope having a dozen+ slaves crawling around doesn`t melt my computer.

I think there is no need to run FNIS. And you are welcome?

4 hours ago, leroisinge said:

I wonder if he is possible to put some immersion or mission when you are treated like a dog ? Or does this should deserve its own mode as itself ? 

Right now there is limitted immersion ( only fuck ), and no mission. This is not my concern for now because I am still adding basic functions into the mod.

4 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Right now there is limitted immersion ( only fuck ), and no mission. This is not my concern for now because I am still adding basic functions into the mod.

When it comes to immersion, I just use Imagination to fill in the blanks. It`s usually a better story...for me. ALWAYS fits into my personal narrative. Shame imagination has gone the way of the coelacanth. Once thought extinct, but lurking in the depths. It`d make you modders jobs easier. Feed us the mechanics, and we fill in our own stories. Don`t get me wrong, a good story is nice, but there doesn`t need to be one for everything. "Why does this exist? Because Molag Bal and his worshippers want to make sure sluts NEVER forget their place." See? Took me seconds to think of that, AND it`s Lore-friendly. But I`m no Loremaster, so I could be wrong. Works perfectly for my Succubus Slaver PC. "Why would such a being save the world? Because she lives here, too. Or because she likes the way the world is, and has no desire for it to revert back to when the Dragons ruled." Just think of something that fits with whatever kind of PC you`re running. Why be pigeon-holed into what the modder comes up with? That works sometimes, but not every time. And with something as simple as this mod, there`s no need.

You stay focused on "function". It`s THE most important thing. And remember, there`s not a DAMN thing wrong with "simple". Over-complication is what addons are for. Script lag is the bane of my existence.

But, hey...turn this thing into whatever the hell you want. It`s yours, after all. We just reap the benefits of your work. Thanks again.

Just read the updated mod page and downloaded the files.

Is CrawOnFoursWithCameraFix.zip the actual required mod or just a fix for said mod? Wanna make sure. Didn`t see the camera fix on original mod page for it. I`ll assume I want that, too.

Also, this only works on 2 npcs?(one following and one fucking) I can`t mass produce the necklace and give one to all my slaves? Not complaining, just asking.

About the one following...no option to set her to "fuck" without releasing her and casting the spell again? Not a big deal, but would be a little more convenient if we could.

I understand you`re new to making mods, so just do what you can and want. I have ZERO problem being ignored for whatever reason.

It is my pleasure to have your support, thanks.

And also, CrawOnFoursWithCameraFix is the actual mod, with fix, just as its name says.

The npc number is limited because I want everything under control, if I the modder can't imagin what happens if unlimited, what about the mod users? So let's leave it to the formal verion. ( I suppose that 1.0.0 is the formal version.!Currently it's 0.1.1 )

Next release will add a dialogue that release the doggy follower.

Don't worry, I have asked your questions in my mind serveral times, and I got a plan. The reason why I didn't put my plan into description is because I am being cautious and don't want to put something too fancy but beyond my ability ( I don't know the limit of my ability for now... )

That`s all good. Still be very useful for training slaves. I`ll just train one up to 100 sex skill the set her to training the rest with HSH. I doubt I`ll use the doggy follow spell, though. I see no practical use. Merely a novelty feature. Which is fine.

This reminds me of Bitch Gone Wild mod for Oblivion. It has a collar that does the same thing that you could give to a slave, except exclusively limited to sex with canines. And the PC would crawl when she went into heat, if female, until a dog came along and "serviced" her several times, usually resulting in pregnancy. Oblivion mods are awesome. They didn`t over-complicate everything like the ones in Skyrim.

Have fun, and make what you want. I`m sure we`ll enjoy it.

I equipped the necklace on my PC, and I couldn`t access inventory, magic, etc.. Basically, the "Tab" key was disabled. Had to re-enable it with the Zaz MCM. If I didn`t have Zaz, I`d have been screwed. I was still in the LAL starting cell, as I just started a new game. Didn`t try the spell.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

I equipped the necklace on my PC, and I couldn`t access inventory, magic, etc.. Basically, the "Tab" key was disabled. Had to re-enable it with the Zaz MCM. If I didn`t have Zaz, I`d have been screwed. I was still in the LAL starting cell, as I just started a new game. Didn`t try the spell.

I've noticed this happen sometimes as well. Whenever it's happened to me, I take the necklace off, walk up to an npc, then put it on again. Once someone takes the hint and an animation plays, everything is back to normal afterwards and I can interact with things and access my inventory again.

The only other problem I've found so far is when I hit someone with the spell. They strip, crouch, and someone else comes to take advantage of them. Whoever that is (the one taking advantage) seems to get stuck in sneak mode after the animation ends, and can't move away from that spot.

A friend PM me and said 

Would you be willing to make a mod where crawling on all fours would have canines around the character have sex with her? Maybe the crawling would be effect of a  curse that would be applied randomly on eating food or drinking beverages or using potions and the character would be unable to stand until she's had sex a specific amount of times?

I think that would be a direction I will be working on next.

11 hours ago, Yuni said:

Speaking as a submissive, this would be a lot hotter if it could be inflicted on the player somehow other than voluntarily. Otherwise is an attractive idea I s'pose.

Good point. I think that would be a direction I will be working on next.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, rcy68 said:

That`s all good. Still be very useful for training slaves. I`ll just train one up to 100 sex skill the set her to training the rest with HSH. I doubt I`ll use the doggy follow spell, though. I see no practical use. Merely a novelty feature. Which is fine.

This reminds me of Bitch Gone Wild mod for Oblivion. It has a collar that does the same thing that you could give to a slave, except exclusively limited to sex with canines. And the PC would crawl when she went into heat, if female, until a dog came along and "serviced" her several times, usually resulting in pregnancy. Oblivion mods are awesome. They didn`t over-complicate everything like the ones in Skyrim.

Have fun, and make what you want. I`m sure we`ll enjoy it.

That must be a great mod, I hope I can achieve what that mod achieved.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:36 PM, Krazyone said:

- Doggy = Crawl on all fours only. 1 minute.

- Bitch in heat = Crawl on all fours, arousal field around you. Animals love you.

- Slave Girl = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour.

- Bitch Slut = Crawl on all fours, for 1 hour. Cannot wear body clothes. Humans love you.

Just some ideas... :smile:

This right there is would be a wonderfull addition, this mod has a great potential, keep it up, other mods have attempted this but it would be truelly awsome to see this one become the ONE petgirl mod to rule them all.