Guest AthenaESIV

This mod is very promising, look forward to seeing where it leads.

Seems like a perfect accessory mod to DD type mods like Sexlab Survival since the curse can be placed onto a collar or other devious devices... 

Thanks for making this! o/

2 hours ago, Numerals said:

FYI, the old ZEP for ZAP 7 (which is not compatible with the current ZAP AFAIK) implemented an enchantment that forces the crawling animations on an actor (as normal walk and sneak animations) without having to hard-replace the sneak animations. You may want to look into how they did that.

I noticed this when I was checking the "immersive pet girl" mod. I know how they did that. I won't use ZEP because I want this mod to be independent. However this will take me more time to study on FNIS. 

10 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:
13 hours ago, Numerals said:

FYI, the old ZEP for ZAP 7 (which is not compatible with the current ZAP AFAIK) implemented an enchantment that forces the crawling animations on an actor (as normal walk and sneak animations) without having to hard-replace the sneak animations. You may want to look into how they did that.

I noticed this when I was checking the "immersive pet girl" mod. I know how they did that. I won't use ZEP because I want this mod to be independent. However this will take me more time to study on FNIS. 

The Beastess mod also replaces normal sneak with crawling. Didn`t need to install Crawl On All Fours mod.

14 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

hi, if i remember some mods use magic effects that contain simple scripts events: onStart and onEnd
all what you need is call fnis function and as argument select movement type and correct animation name.
of course you need to add to package this animations :)

I found good example in Sanguine Debuchery code - one/two years ago. I made few tryes to implement it to Devious Training.

good luck!

30 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

hi, if i remember some mods use magic effects that contain simple scripts events: onStart and onEnd
all what you need is call fnis function and as argument select movement type and correct animation name.
of course you need to add to package this animations :)

I found good example in Sanguine Debuchery code - one/two years ago. I made few tryes to implement it to Devious Training.

good luck!

Thanks , it's very kind of you.( Despite that I knew this...)  what I am planning is to study how to make my own animation and use FNIS to add them. If I failed, I'm glad to grab the existing stuff.

By the way, your mods are great! Especially Being a Cow. It might inspire me.

1 hour ago, huanrenfeng said:

Thanks , it's very kind of you.( Despite that I knew this...)  what I am planning is to study how to make my own animation and use FNIS to add them. If I failed, I'm glad to grab the existing stuff.

By the way, your mods are great! Especially Being a Cow. It might inspire me.

You are welcome :P Good luck! :)

Have you though about the idea of having the doggy curse trigger when wearing a devious device petsuit using the petsuit key word as the curse trigger?

Since the petsuit have a crawl animation the user wouldn't need to have the crawl animation form sneaking and there are special animations for the petsuit with more animation doggy animation will still work with.

I like this idea and mod, and it really works well.

But what i need is Gender like

Male only      (o)

Female only  (  )

both               (  )

and disallow followers option

I used this and does what it advertises its just missing those features. The comments made by the NPC's is a nice touch.

8 hours ago, Soaryne said:

Have you though about the idea of having the doggy curse trigger when wearing a devious device petsuit using the petsuit key word as the curse trigger?

Since the petsuit have a crawl animation the user wouldn't need to have the crawl animation form sneaking and there are special animations for the petsuit with more animation doggy animation will still work with.

I won't do this for now. The enchantment function is sufficient as you can enchant other DD items. I'll make other mods depend on mine, not the oppsite. If you become my patron, I can make this happen. Otherwise, no.

7 hours ago, thexelx said:

I like this idea and mod, and it really works well.

But what i need is Gender like

Male only      (o)

Female only  (  )

both               (  )

and disallow followers option

I used this and does what it advertises its just missing those features. The comments made by the NPC's is a nice touch.

Good point. This will be implemented shortly.

Would be nice(for me, anyway) to have a stripped down, basic version of this mod that just gives the PC the ability to enchant something, that when worn by an NPC, forces them to all fours to be mounted by whoever/whatever happens to be around that has a certain level of arousal(set in MCM) until enchanted item is removed by PC. No story, no quest, just places a necklace in your inventory that you take to an enchanting table to learn the enchantment. Then all you need is something enchantable that won`t be removed during sex, and a filled soulgem. The only limit to how many you can use is what your computer can handle. Doesn`t effect following status or dialogue. If they`re following you, they continue following until ordered otherwise, as usual. PC will just have to wait when NPC is mounted.

Also, if it could train the sex skill of PAHE slaves, even when PC isn`t in the same cell, like HSH does, would be good, as well. And makes it so NOTHING will aggro on wearer(or makes them essential), so they can be parked anywhere(giant camps, spawn points, etc.). The things I could do with such an item...so many possibilities.

8 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I won't do this for now. The enchantment function is sufficient as you can enchant other DD items. I'll make other mods depend on mine, not the oppsite. If you become my patron, I can make this happen. Otherwise, no.

Thanks for answer my question.

Also just to let everyone know you can't enchant devious device items do to the no enchantment keyword on them without using tes5edit to add the enchantment effect by edit the mod. Also effect that force a person into sneak cause animation problems on the petsuit since they don't allow a player to use sneak making petsuits non-compatible with you mod.

13 minutes ago, Soaryne said:

Thanks for answer my question.

Also just to let everyone know you can't enchant devious device items do to the no enchantment keyword on them without using tes5edit to add the enchantment effect by edit the mod. Also effect that force a person into sneak cause animation problems on the petsuit since they don't allow a player to use sneak making petsuits non-compatible with you mod.

I haven't used DD so I just have no idea about that. If you can't enchant DD then that's DD's problem, they make the enchantment impossible, sadly. If something is my fault , I'm happy to help . Sorry for this man.

12 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

I haven't used DD so I just have no idea about that. If you can't enchant DD then that's DD's problem, they make the enchantment impossible, sadly. If something is my fault , I'm happy to help . Sorry for this man.

Nothing to apologizes for.

I just wanted to make sure other didn't run into the headaches I got when I was testing the mod together so DD user know not to use the doggy curse and pet suit together.

I have had a look at this in TES5EDIT and noticed you changed the original 000142B5 DialogueGenericHello dialog topic FormID, and 0010EEA4 FormID which USLEEP had corrected to LeaveWaterBreath. It would have been better if you had copied as new record into your mod due to changing 000142B5 affects quests. both 000142B5 and 00010EEA4 should never be modified. you could alternately add a subtopic under the original FormID but any mod that comes after it (for example: Alternate Start LAL) may not allow the subtopic unless this mod is at end of load order after any other mod that includes the above FormID's.

Also i have noticed other errors in TES5EDIT as follows:

under Magic Effect EC003342 propertyName FcArmorPfcq re FormID daf_pfcq "Being A Doggy!" [QUST:EC00333B]

2 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_pfcq "Being A Doggy!" [QUST:EC00333B]>

under Quest EC0022F5 propertyName ctr re FormID daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

6 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

under Quest EC0022F5 propertyName rar re FormID daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

5 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

hope this helps in fixing any bugs in the mod, at the moment i consider it either alpha or early beta at most, but look forward to seeing how this mod progresses.

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

I have had a look at this in TES5EDIT and noticed you changed the original 000142B5 DialogueGenericHello dialog topic FormID, and 0010EEA4 FormID which USLEEP had corrected to LeaveWaterBreath. It would have been better if you had copied as new record into your mod due to changing 000142B5 affects quests. both 000142B5 and 00010EEA4 should never be modified. you could alternately add a subtopic under the original FormID but any mod that comes after it (for example: Alternate Start LAL) may not allow the subtopic unless this mod is at end of load order after any other mod that includes the above FormID's.

Also i have noticed other errors in TES5EDIT as follows:

under Magic Effect EC003342 propertyName FcArmorPfcq re FormID daf_pfcq "Being A Doggy!" [QUST:EC00333B]

2 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_pfcq "Being A Doggy!" [QUST:EC00333B]>

under Quest EC0022F5 propertyName ctr re FormID daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

6 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

under Quest EC0022F5 propertyName rar re FormID daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

5 <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "daf_fcq "Doggy Fuck Curse Quest [QUST:EC0022F5]

hope this helps in fixing any bugs in the mod, at the moment i consider it either alpha or early beta at most, but look forward to seeing how this mod progresses.

Thank you for your report!That must be a mistake, I don't remember I did something like "DialogueGenericHello" , but I checked and I did do this... I think it is safe to remove these changes. And, the other errors can be ignored, these are not used alias which will cause no trouble.

3 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Thank you for your report!That must be a mistake, I don't remember I did something like "DialogueGenericHello" , but I checked and I did do this... I think it is safe to remove these changes. And, the other errors can be ignored, these are not used alias which will cause no trouble.

all good, any errors that are not used should be removed as it helps keep the mod clean and reduce papyrus load reporting the errors.

Guest AthenaESIV

So does this mod change all default sneak animations to crawl? It's not only if cursed? That's kinda yuck.

If it had a way to go into crawl mod like SD+ does or something instead of changing the animations in such a heavy handed manner it would be a much more appealing mod.

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

So does this mod change all default sneak animations to crawl? It's not only if cursed? That's kinda yuck.

If it had a way to go into crawl mod like SD+ does or something instead of changing the animations in such a heavy handed manner it would be a much more appealing mod.

Althernative animations supported in 0.2.3. See changelog for details.

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Althernative animations supported in 0.2.3. See changelog for details.

That's a great change, it's best when SL type mods are not invasive when not actually in those situations, makes it flow into the game much better. Thanks for considering it and making it happen!

On 10/21/2019 at 4:03 PM, Helmut290456 said:

Hi,
have I understood that correctly? Up to version 0.2, there are DAF on Loverslab and everything else only on Patreon. On Loverslab comes only the information that there is something new !? Is this correct understand?

0.3.0 is aviliable in loverslab now!

You can wait or support me to get the newest version, thank you for your understanding

36 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

There is no rule about this. However ,if nobody support me for a long time , I think there is a big chance that I won't upload the new version mods in here. When the passion faded, and still there were no patrons in like several years , I would delete the mod entirely .  Sorry about that . 

If the mod version increased to a certain level, for example, from (0.x.x to 3.x.x) , I would upload some old verions for sure as long as there are people in patreon who support me to do so. 

As long as there is some stimulation , there will be some reaction. 

It's up to you what you do

But, as a general observation, those who adopted that model seem often to just fade away.  The one's who seem to get continued Patreon support are those that make their mods free here on each and every update.  They don't make a fortune, but more ppl seem happier to buy them a coffee as a 'thank you', as opposed to a few who will 'pay' for a product

If you find you do better, fine.  But you'll still lose a lot of 'free' mod testing and feedback from those who have a passing, as opposed to specific, interest

Just my tuppenceworth. 

46 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Es gibt keine Regel darüber. Allerdings, wenn niemand mich für eine lange Zeit zu unterstützen, denke ich, gibt es eine große Chance, dass ich nicht die neue Version Mods hier hochladen. Wenn die Leidenschaft verblasst, und noch gab es in wie vielen Jahren keine Mäzene, würde ich den Mod vollständig löschen. Das tut mir leid . 

Wenn die Mod-Version auf ein bestimmtes Niveau erhöht, beispielsweise aus (0.xx zu 3.xx), würde ich ein paar alte verions sicher so lange laden, wie es Menschen in Patreon, die mich unterstützen, dies zu tun. 

Solange es einige Stimulation ist, wird es einige Reaktion sein. 

Everything o.k., I just wanted to understand it, because every time I get reported that there is a new version, but in the download is the version 0.2 only exists. There were in the past just forgetting to change the numbers ..... both in the title and in the download name. That you're in the Patreon system is ok, many do ..... everyone in their own way. Heroede Leyenda gives the patreons the latest versions in the past and they are much more peppy .... and of course there are great presets and other stuff in addition to that only for patreons there. Others make it so similar to Sahreware .... the software is up to date, but you get as a paying customer the full enjoyment .... per code certain elements after expiration of time X unlockable. That is only released to version X and who wants more or currently wants to go to Patreon is new to me, but completely in order. Everyone has certain ideas, wishes or goals.

With best regards
Helmut Ritzrow

P.S.: I hope you understand, is google translate. My primär langue is german, english is very broken... ?