6 hours ago, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

SavageCabbage_animationData is empty in 4.2 which caused issues for me, I used

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512057722309705741/592448286812667930/SavageCabbage_animationData.xml

then it worked

I had the same problem as @pifesh

And it must be empty, SavageCabbages_Animation_Pack_FM_animationData.xml

this file you need get from my patch not what you made, but better to use mod manager that have mod load order like vortex and set higher priority for my patch

1 hour ago, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

My load order :

-Animations

-The One Patch

-The One Patch Temp Fix

-your Mod (overwrites everything)

I use Vortex yes, but without my posted file it wont work for me(AAF main wizard wont open, only admin mode works)

(ANIMATION ERROR FM-CHAIR-01 MISSING and similar ones)

I am not saying its your mod, maybe it has something to do with my setup or SavageCabbage's animation pack

Where you get temp fix?

For now you can disable this, I will need time to replace temp fix files with blank files

It seems that The One Patch is pretty much dead in the water, meaning I'll start using this here instead.

Will test it in the next days.

Ambitious work, respect.

You also used 2 of my mods (Fusion Girl pussy morph mod and Custom moans), so I think we need to coordinate. If you say that you got it all covered and want to add Custom Moans functionality or vagina movement to more animations yourself then I'm okay with that, if not then I will keep updating these mods using your xmls as the base.

I just need to know.

17 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

It seems that The One Patch is pretty much dead in the water, meaning I'll start using this here instead.

Will test it in the next days.

Ambitious work, respect.

You also used 2 of my mods (Fusion Girl pussy morph mod and Custom moans), so I think we need to coordinate. If you say that you got it all covered and want to add Custom Moans functionality or vagina movement to more animations yourself then I'm okay with that, if not then I will keep updating these mods using your xmls as the base.

I just need to know.

I wanted to swap custom moans to nsfw sound pack someday

And vagina penetrate is about ready for whole anim packs, I will realease it soon

On 1/4/2020 at 1:16 PM, OlafOlafOlaf2 said:

My load order :

-Animations

-The One Patch

-The One Patch Temp Fix

-your Mod (overwrites everything)

I use Vortex yes, but without my posted file it wont work for me(AAF main wizard wont open, only admin mode works)

(ANIMATION ERROR FM-CHAIR-01 MISSING and similar ones)

I am not saying its your mod, maybe it has something to do with my setup or SavageCabbage's animation pack

I had the same issue, i fixed it using Indarello's Load order or more like installation steps:

-1 you install AAF + AAF themes or any AAF related mods and BodyTalk

-2 you install the "old" animation packs (crazy, rufgt old, leito + voice fix, vader, 50 Shades). I don't use farelle's animation or zaz's animation but they should be in that category too.

-3 you install the one patch v1.1.1 and overwrite everything. After that you install the one patch fix v1.2 and samething, overwrite everything.

-4 you install the supported animation packs (savage, Lust, Creature Pack, Bad end, BP70...)

-5 you install Custom Moans by Bazinga and overwrite

-6 Install Indarello's Animation patch and overwrite

Finally everything should be good

Hey Indarello,

I was able to get the mod working, and the cum overlay works great. But for whatever reason, the tattoos seem to be inconsistent. They sometimes get applied, and sometimes dont. I'm testing with animations with "aggressive" tag. Is it supposed to apply all the time? or only sometimes? Thanks!

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hey Indarello,

I was able to get the mod working, and the cum overlay works great. But for whatever reason, the tattoos seem to be inconsistent. They sometimes get applied, and sometimes dont. I'm testing with animations with "aggressive" tag. Is it supposed to apply all the time? or only sometimes? Thanks!

Only when you reach last stage of animation, if I left something you report animation name

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

Only when you reach last stage of animation, if I left something you report animation name

Ah, that explains it. I was testing with animation duration set to 5 seconds (so I dont have to wait as long). I tested again with full 60 seconds, and the tattoos consistently apply now. So I think the tattoos werent applying cus the animation was too short, and was never getting to the last stage. Thanks for the quick reply!

19 hours ago, Benjou1 said:

I had the same issue, i fixed it using Indarello's Load order or more like installation steps:

-2 you install the "old" animation packs (crazy, rufgt old, leito + voice fix, vader). I don't use farelle's animation or zaz's animation but they should be in that category too.

-3 you install the one patch v1.1.1 and overwrite everything. After that you install the one patch fix v1.2 and samething, overwrite everything.

-4 you install the supported animation packs (savage, Lust, Creature Pack, Bad end, 50 shades...)

Thanks, that worked

has anyone tried playing animations with super mutants lately? for me while the animation are playing the morphs stop working and come back to work randomly, is this just in my game?

bodytalk works 100% of the time, is just supermutant morphs that seem to have their own life

3 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

has anyone tried playing animations with super mutants lately? for me while the animation are playing the morphs stop working and come back to work randomly, is this just in my game?

bodytalk works 100% of the time, is just supermutant morphs that seem to have their own life

For me too, I dont know why

AAF Error: AnimationGroup ID "Staged_Leito_FF_Missionary2" Not Found

BTW, if you do not have SavageCabbage TortureDevice animation installed, even if you did't check the option in the installer, will still lead AAF error leading to AAF to not working due to those animation not installed.

And character in staged animation will reset to stand up pose for 0.5 seconds and proceed to next stage leading to very bad transition between stages.

12 hours ago, NoJoker said:

AAF Error: AnimationGroup ID "Staged_Leito_FF_Missionary2" Not Found

BTW, if you do not have SavageCabbage TortureDevice animation installed, even if you did't check the option in the installer, will still lead AAF error leading to AAF to not working due to those animation not installed.

And character in staged animation will reset to stand up pose for 0.5 seconds and proceed to next stage leading to very bad transition between stages.

My mod dont have "Staged_Leito_FF_Missionary2"

Only "Leito_FF_Missionary_2_Staged"

You can search in aaf folder for "Staged_Leito_FF_Missionary2"

And send me results, how to search

On 1/1/2020 at 1:06 AM, hounds said:

Hello .

I was in the same state as you. But now it works.

1.Download and install Torture Devices 1.9
2.Re-install Savage Cabbages Animation Pack V1.1(Mod support All check. NO CC support)
3.Re-install AnimationsAddonsAndFixes4.2(Animation All check)

※I can not speak English. This is google machine translation .

Hello and  thanks a lot of your suggestion.

The problem i had with Version 4.2 of this mod , not loading the wizard is now solved following your iinstructions.

The only real change with your suggestion is the installation of Torure devices 1.9 , which i never had before.

Now the mod works again in Version 4.2 and also in Version 4.3, so I really thank you :).

Indarello if you read this post , thank you for your mod and keep up the great work you are doing  !! .

1 hour ago, Runcajsz said:

Just a thought for modders. Can this mod used for a way for cum effects on face: Weepy - Tears Overlays

IMO it is look more like a cum than tears, its texture too white. ?

I asked author of looksmenu to add support for face overlays more then month ago, he said that maybe someday, face cum overlays and tattoos are already existed, but we cant apply them in script, only in looksmenu manually

1 hour ago, SilverPerv said:

LooksMenu has not fixed the undress crashing bug for a VERY long time, so i doubt he will get to it any time soon.

Yup. That bug is there since 9 or 10 months. Quite annoying. I usually get naked before the elevator in the vault 111 and do the final touches there for the body. This workaround is even buggy. Body shape gets wonky sometimes. 

(Oh btw FO4 engine loves CTDs, but this bug is weird. It simply freezes the game and FO4 becomes unresponsive. I think this bug is in the dll, probably something like infinite loop or wrong array bounds...)

On 1/4/2020 at 9:21 AM, Benjou1 said:

-2 you install the "old" animation packs (crazy, rufgt old, leito + voice fix, vader). I don't use farelle's animation or zaz's animation but they should be in that category too.

-4 you install the supported animation packs (savage, Lust, Creature Pack, Bad end, 50 shades...)

what is the one patch fix?