27 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I found them but how do I delete them at once?

ctrl+shift+f

But you need also delete 

<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.3"/>

<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.2"/>

etc...

if you will find them with search by "VaginaPenetrate"

Spoiler

333.png

It might not have anything to do with this patch but I'm having a hard time getting super mutants to have consistent boners, Sometimes they have one other times not, even on the same animation. I've tried switching around load orders in every conceivable way. If there was something I could change in the XML to even just make them stay hard all the time I would be happy with that. Anyone who could steer me in the right direction would be a hero.

My load order is:

Bodytalk

AAF
AAF Themes

AnimationsByLeito2.0a

Leito Voicefix 1.1

AAF-The One Patch to Bang Them All

SavageCabbage Animations

bp70F04Animations

CreaturePack3.0

CreaturePackDLCv01

Mutated Lust 1.3

Atomic Lust

NSFWsoundpack

Custom Moads

Patch for animations 5.2

Erection fix for 5.2

5 hours ago, Diapers said:

It might not have anything to do with this patch but I'm having a hard time getting super mutants to have consistent boners, Sometimes they have one other times not, even on the same animation. I've tried switching around load orders in every conceivable way. If there was something I could change in the XML to even just make them stay hard all the time I would be happy with that. Anyone who could steer me in the right direction would be a hero.

My load order is:

Bodytalk

AAF
AAF Themes

AnimationsByLeito2.0a

Leito Voicefix 1.1

AAF-The One Patch to Bang Them All

SavageCabbage Animations

bp70F04Animations

CreaturePack3.0

CreaturePackDLCv01

Mutated Lust 1.3

Atomic Lust

NSFWsoundpack

Custom Moads

Patch for animations 5.2

Erection fix for 5.2

This pro lem comes from game updates, probably it is looksmenu which author support rather bad

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

This pro lem comes from game updates, probably it is looksmenu which author support rather bad

Oh ok thanks for the info. So you're familiar with the problem I'm talking about? You reckon its something to do with an update from another mod? Trying to iron out this last problem before I commit to starting a new game.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

Anything that's not Leito. (SavageCabbage and bp70)

Don't know why this happening, maybe it is the same problem like with mutants, when morphs sometimes don't apply because there is no difference in xml configs, but it just dont work sometimes for whole SM packs not exactly one of them

Maybe if you have mods that also have xml for bp70 or SavageCabbage

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Don't know why this happening, maybe it is the same problem like with mutants, when morphs sometimes don't apply because there is no difference in xml configs, but it just dont work sometimes for whole SM packs not exactly one of them

Maybe if you have mods that also have xml for bp70 or SavageCabbage

I used to have it working perfectly when I used bodytalk 2.7. I updated bodytalk though so that old problem came back.

1 hour ago, SilverPerv said:

try downloading my 'Erection Fix'.

It has the corrected morphs for all different animations and could be exactly what you need.

I'll give this a shot. I ignored this file a while back because of the same reason ^ - I used an older BodyTalk version. Going to try this now.

Edit: noticed this is recent. I guess the attempt has existed prior? I'm starting to get lost with all these fixes and patches.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

I used to have it working perfectly when I used bodytalk 2.7. I updated bodytalk though so that old problem came back.

I'll give this a shot. I ignored this file a while back because of the same reason ^ - I used an older BodyTalk version. Going to try this now.

Edit: noticed this is recent. I guess the attempt has existed prior? I'm starting to get lost with all these fixes and patches.

well you can check [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (03/03/2020) if you need help at any point.

You really don't need any 'fixes' that are not mentioned there.

If you used BodyTalk 2.70 before, you will need to switch to BodyTalk 2.75 AND rebuild the male body in BodySlide with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid) while having the "Build Morphs" checkbox checked.

1 hour ago, SilverPerv said:

well you can check [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (03/03/2020) if you need help at any point.

You really don't need any 'fixes' that are not mentioned there.

If you used BodyTalk 2.70 before, you will need to switch to BodyTalk 2.75 AND rebuild the male body in BodySlide with Erection Slider set to 0% (Flaccid) while having the "Build Morphs" checkbox checked.

This fix works, along with all the other mods necessary up to date. Problem's solved for now

On 2/29/2020 at 5:57 AM, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix for V5.2 of this mod.

AnimationsAddons52ErectionFixBySilverPrev.7z 499 B · 240 downloads

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid).

Thanks. I updated Indarello and all of a sudden AAF was freezing at 20% OF COURSE I was working on my own XMLs at the time so assumed it was my fault. Fun times.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:40 AM, Indarello said:

Yes you can find this in "what next"

I was trying to make them, but stuck with problem, since mfgmorph for upper eyelid dont work, another way to make it is thru facearchetype with closed eyes, but dont know why it dont work for me, I asked Dagobaking but he dont visit this forum for few days,

Here is files, mfgset working and equipment but not face archetype

12312.7z 8.23 kB · 4 downloads

I did it.

First, you must clear all the FaceEmotion nodes in hkx file by using HKXpack.

Then you should use mfgset(self node) in actionData directly. Don't use the expressions in reactions. Then everything is OK.

Here is my test mfg set

q4NvFaR.png

<mfgSet id="Elzee_Mfg1">
    <setting morphID="2" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="18" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="41" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="16" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="39" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="11" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="20" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="34" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="43" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
</mfgSet>

13 hours ago, elzee said:

I did it.

First, you must clear all the FaceEmotion nodes in hkx file by using HKXpack.

Then you should use mfgset(self node) in actionData directly. Don't use the expressions in reactions. Then everything is OK.

Here is my test mfg set

q4NvFaR.png

<mfgSet id="Elzee_Mfg1">
    <setting morphID="2" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="18" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="41" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="16" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="39" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="11" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="20" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="34" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
    <setting morphID="43" intensity="50" lock="true"/>
</mfgSet>

Don't work for me

I asked EgoBallistic about this problem, but he also confirmed that they dont work