Hi

I'm not sure if this patch is the cause of my problem, but i have only noticed it since installing v5.1 and now v5.2. Sometimes between the stages of a staged animation Companion Ivy will unequip every single clothing item still worn (necklace and earrings usually) and re-equip her default "Ivy's Sexy Dress" for the rest of the animation. After the animation the necklace and earrings are not reequipped. Sometimes none of the original clothing/armor is reequipped and she remains in her Sexy Dress.  Not sure if this happens with other NPCs, maybe i've only noticed it with Ivy because i see nearly every time she is animated. Any clues?

5 hours ago, dosfox said:

Hi

I'm not sure if this patch is the cause of my problem, but i have only noticed it since installing v5.1 and now v5.2. Sometimes between the stages of a staged animation Companion Ivy will unequip every single clothing item still worn (necklace and earrings usually) and re-equip her default "Ivy's Sexy Dress" for the rest of the animation. After the animation the necklace and earrings are not reequipped. Sometimes none of the original clothing/armor is reequipped and she remains in her Sexy Dress.  Not sure if this happens with other NPCs, maybe i've only noticed it with Ivy because i see nearly every time she is animated. Any clues?

I also have same problem sometimes, you can try ask somewhere else, you can try disable my patch, then run any scene and press PG DOWN to change scene several times, and you will also have this bug returning to default outfit of actor

33 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I also have same problem sometimes, you can try ask somewhere else, you can try disable my patch, then run any scene and press PG DOWN to change scene several times, and you will also have this bug returning to default outfit of actor

Thank you for your quick reply. Just now i am updating to latest AAF and Themes, and your patch to v5.3. We'll see if that improves it.

There is no way i would disable your patch, to me it is now the most important and effective patch in the whole AAF install! Thank you very much for your considerable effort and frequent updates! ?

After some tinkering and browsing the threads I've set up a working CBBE and EVB build with erect/flaccid and cum overlays.

Here's a step by step guide in case someone wants it:

1.Follow the AAF comprehensive install guide. Here.

2. Make sure old outdated patches are uninstalled

3. Install Indarello's patch

4. Download and install schlong patch for EVB AAF_One_Patch_Erection_Fix_By_SilverPerv

Finally, in case you want to know what the load order is like from top to bottom it's;

Animations

One patch bang

Indarello patch

CumnWealth

1 hour ago, Durante said:

After some tinkering and browsing the threads I've set up a working CBBE and EVB build with erect/flaccid and cum overlays.

4. Download and install schlong patch for EVB AAF_One_Patch_Erection_Fix_By_SilverPerv

Finally, in case you want to know what the load order is like from top to bottom it's;

Animations

One patch bang

Indarello patch

CumnWealth

Better to use bodytalk + fusion girl

On 3/10/2020 at 7:35 PM, Durante said:

Animations

One patch bang

Indarello patch

CumnWealth

The AAF One Patch Erection Fix i made is for users who only have One Patch installed(Without this mod).

If you have Indarello's Patch for Animations mod installed you want This erection fix instead.

59 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Better to use bodytalk + fusion girl

Yes I will eventually. I'll have to change a lot of mods for that switch.

17 minutes ago, SilverPerv said:

The AAF One Patch Erection Fix i made is for users who only have One Patch installed(Without this mod).

If you have Indarello's Patch for Animations mod installed you want This erection fix instead.

Doesn't it say bodytalk required though??

5 hours ago, dailythebee said:

yes. i lost customMoan

but i cant  custommoans

if install custommoans, AAF stucked loading 30% always.

install order , load order right

anyway ty for repl  and ty for mods

if you have installed with this settings, placed before my patch and still have problems

3.png.73c47d961c5ca0186b712138e47bd0b1.png

Enable debug mode in Data/AAF/aaf_settings

and send me errors on screen

Hello Inda

Small question / suggestion if feasible:

Your mod applies the various white semen spots for humans and green for creatures.
I just got raped by wild ghouls on several occasions (about ten times !!!).

At that moment I made a point.

After several rapes by creatures it would be normal for my private parts (anus and vagina) to be damaged!
So I would like to know if it was possible for you to add a sperm effect but instead of the white and / or green color of adding versions with blood at the level of the private parts and inner thighs?

cordially

57 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Hello Inda

Small question / suggestion if feasible:

Your mod applies the various white semen spots for humans and green for creatures.
I just got raped by wild ghouls on several occasions (about ten times !!!).

At that moment I made a point.

After several rapes by creatures it would be normal for my private parts (anus and vagina) to be damaged!
So I would like to know if it was possible for you to add a sperm effect but instead of the white and / or green color of adding versions with blood at the level of the private parts and inner thighs?

cordially

1) I am not interested in blood and damage

2) It is required to be made with scripts, not xml, so you can ask anybody who can script for AAF and it will work with my patch

On 3/8/2020 at 12:46 AM, Indarello said:

Don't work for me

I asked EgoBallistic about this problem, but he also confirmed that they dont work

Also check the Emotion record under Response Data in every INFO record in xEdit. (Custom Moans.esp)

It must be:

AnimFaceArchetypeFatherDeath [KYWD:002406FB]

Or the eyes may not closed some time.

It works for me.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:46 AM, Indarello said:

Don't work for me

I asked EgoBallistic about this problem, but he also confirmed that they dont work

Also check the Emotion record under Response Data in every INFO record in xEdit.

It must be:

It works for me.

2 minutes ago, elzee said:

Also check the Emotion record under Response Data in every INFO record in xEdit. (Custom Moans.esp)

It must be:

It works for me.

This is the way I will make it

AnimFaceArchetype but in xml

9 minutes ago, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix

This 'Erection Fix' fixes the penis being permanently erect, and changes it to only be erect during AAF animations and flaccid otherwise.

AnimationsAddonsErectionFixBySilverPrev.7z 1.01 kB · 0 downloads

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid), don't install the body included in this mod.

Since Version 5.2 of Indarello's Patch for Animations the penis morphs have been updated to align with the values used in the latest version of BodyTalk (v2.75).

This means the 'Erection Fix' is now completely version independent, since i won't need to adjust the penis morphs for each subsequent release of this mod.

Dont understand what you mean, still required to swap -0.2 to 0.8, -0.3 to 0.7..., I am not right?