Good morning all

I just reinstalled the NSFW mods after some problems
I followed the advice that I was given (THANK YOU to everyone who helped me elsewhere !!!) and I see a clear improvement.
I have not installed "The One Patch Temporary Fix" and "AAF BP70 preliminary fix" and I followed this installation order

Spoiler

440068470_Capturedcran(23).thumb.png.b3ca50f8a5e6f2b5b4191484d23bcc91.png

I have no more errors in AAF admin, however, I noticed 3 small problems, nothing serious but I wonder if you know any solutions
First little problem:
during an animation with the super mutants and the wild ghouls the animations go well but when these two races put back their clothes they remain erected

Spoiler

1236385752_Capturedcran(22).thumb.png.3a4ed730b31f9a8ecb3ce819654281f4.png

Humans, ghouls (normal), dogs, function properly.

Second small problem:
During female / female animations the strapon is slightly misaligned in certain animations.

And last little problem:
In the animation pack "50 Shades of Fallout 4 1.0.5" my character has a female voice but the woman who rapes me has a man's voice.

If you have solutions I am interested otherwise you will have understood I could take a big step forward and I would like to thank the modders for your work and the various people of this forum for the help you have me brought.

Cordially

5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Good morning all

I just reinstalled the NSFW mods after some problems
I followed the advice that I was given (THANK YOU to everyone who helped me elsewhere !!!) and I see a clear improvement.
I have not installed "The One Patch Temporary Fix" and "AAF BP70 preliminary fix" and I followed this installation order

Reveal hidden contents

440068470_Capturedcran(23).thumb.png.b3ca50f8a5e6f2b5b4191484d23bcc91.png

I have no more errors in AAF admin, however, I noticed 3 small problems, nothing serious but I wonder if you know any solutions
First little problem:
during an animation with the super mutants and the wild ghouls the animations go well but when these two races put back their clothes they remain erected

Reveal hidden contents

1236385752_Capturedcran(22).thumb.png.3a4ed730b31f9a8ecb3ce819654281f4.png

Humans, ghouls (normal), dogs, function properly.

Second small problem:
During female / female animations the strapon is slightly misaligned in certain animations.

And last little problem:
In the animation pack "50 Shades of Fallout 4 1.0.5" my character has a female voice but the woman who rapes me has a man's voice.

If you have solutions I am interested otherwise you will have understood I could take a big step forward and I would like to thank the modders for your work and the various people of this forum for the help you have me brought.

Cordially

1)Edit yourself like you wanna

2)If it not savagecabbage F_F (they dont have "Atomic,leito,bp70,creature" in name of animation) so you report to me animation name and I fix as much it is possible

3)Read main post, my mod don't have 50 shades

22 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Just use my body from mod

Hi Indarello,

When i use your body, it shows every penis to always be erect. Did i do something wrong or is that supposed to happen?

I have been using a BT2.70 body with erection 1(flaccid), and managed to get everything working correctly but only after i tweaked a few of your files. (which i posted on page 7)

It kind of wrecks immersion for me when every dead or living naked man has a permanent erection, which is the reason i ask this.

Thanks again for this awesome mod, when i heard overlays were not working yet with One Patch 1.1.1 i got so sad, but this mod made me happy :) 

If someone can point me to a page where this might have been discussed or explain what went wrong.

I had everything working fine. I was using the One Patch to Bang them All w/ Temp Fix...

I installed this, and AAF is getting stuck at 30% and won't fully load. I tried uninstalling this mod (I use MO2) and now I even have the reverse erection problem again.

I tried in mod install load order on the main page, still getting the 30% issue. Any help would be... well helpful. Now I probably have too many mods installed, and I'm not sure which ones to uninstall to get everything working correctly...

**EDIT** Disregard... I don't know why, but the morphdataset.xml I got with this mod had erection set to 0. I just changed it to -1 again and all seems to be working fine.

I'm having an issue with some of the leito animations. I had the wrong crazy package to get the masturbation scenes working.  After getting them and having to reinstall the "AAF leito & crazy" patch... them reinstalling the  "one patch to bang them all" and then reinstalling this one, overwriting all, I now get this:

Spoiler

20191020193957_1.jpg.d48b0502cb4028187d7d3b2edee57abf.jpg

It's "just" the mattress and bed animations for human and canine.

Can somehow smarter than me please let me know what I've missed?

Edit:

In the screenshot below, I've compared the One Patch to Bang then All with this one.  Comparing the FM (female-male) files...

1. All of the files are larger in this patch, (left smaller than right)

2. except for the mattress and bed files, which just contain the headers and are, therefore, very small.

Spoiler

image.png.9a58d7e35105f496c4ee9adce427264f.png 

Have these files been enhanced in a different file?  Is there a patch to this patch?

Edit 2:

I copied the missing files and the errors went away.  Should I expect any adverse repercussions from  doing this?

8 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Hi Indarello,

When i use your body, it shows every penis to always be erect. Did i do something wrong or is that supposed to happen?

I have been using a BT2.70 body with erection 1(flaccid), and managed to get everything working correctly but only after i tweaked a few of your files. (which i posted on page 7)

It kind of wrecks immersion for me when every dead or living naked man has a permanent erection, which is the reason i ask this.

Thanks again for this awesome mod, when i heard overlays were not working yet with One Patch 1.1.1 i got so sad, but this mod made me happy :) 

supposed to happen

6 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

If someone can point me to a page where this might have been discussed or explain what went wrong.

I had everything working fine. I was using the One Patch to Bang them All w/ Temp Fix...

I installed this, and AAF is getting stuck at 30% and won't fully load. I tried uninstalling this mod (I use MO2) and now I even have the reverse erection problem again.

I tried in mod install load order on the main page, still getting the 30% issue. Any help would be... well helpful. Now I probably have too many mods installed, and I'm not sure which ones to uninstall to get everything working correctly...

**EDIT** Disregard... I don't know why, but the morphdataset.xml I got with this mod had erection set to 0. I just changed it to -1 again and all seems to be working fine.

Enable debug mode in aaf and say me where it stuck

Also you have outdated bodytalk

2 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I'm having an issue with some of the leito animations. I had the wrong crazy package to get the masturbation scenes working.  After getting them and having to reinstall the "AAF leito & crazy" patch... them reinstalling the  "one patch to bang them all" and then reinstalling this one, overwriting all, I now get this:

Reveal hidden contents

20191020193957_1.jpg.d48b0502cb4028187d7d3b2edee57abf.jpg

It's "just" the mattress and bed animations for human and canine.

Edit:

In the screenshot below, I've compared the One Patch to Bang then All with this one.  Comparing the FM (female-male) files...

1. All of the files are larger in this patch, (left smaller than right)

2. except for the mattress and bed files, which just contain the headers and are, therefore, very small.

Reveal hidden contents

Have these files been enhanced in a different file?  Is there a patch to this patch?

Edit 2:

I copied the missing files and the errors went away.  Should I expect any adverse repercussions from  doing this?

Sorry, too many text, here we discuss my mod, not crazy patch which I don't use

About the permanent boners: installed BT2.75, built morphs with erection zero, then installed this mod without allowing it to overwrite whatever BT had already installed (can't remember the option, but it was overwriting something original by BT) => I get correct erections while animating and flaccid penises while not animating (which was my intended outcome)

Otherwise, the animation progressions included here are quite nice, thank you.

10 hours ago, wdaigle said:

No need for other patches. So you must remove the patch for leito and crazy.

@Plaguetard  

Conflict of XML files. Do not use those patches (leito patch, OnePatchFix, bp70fix).

@Indarello, I think you'll save a lot of headaches if you put this in the description. The last four people had the same problem and will probably be more lol.

"Disable all animation patches not mentioned in my main post. Like "AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy ", " AAF Compatibility Patches ", " AJ Various XML ", " OnePatch fix ", " AAF BP70 preliminary fix ", "OnePatch Erectionfix." If you have any patch for animations that is not listed in the main post, you will have many errors. If you have patches for XML files, you will have conflicts and AAF will only load up to 30% at startup. "

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

@Plaguetard  

Conflict of XML files. Do not use those patches (leito patch, OnePatchFix, bp70fix).

@Indarello, I think you'll save a lot of headaches if you put this in the description. The last four people had the same problem and will probably be more lol.

"Disable all animation patches not mentioned in my main post. Like "AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy ", " AAF Compatibility Patches ", " AJ Various XML ", " OnePatch fix ", " AAF BP70 preliminary fix ", "OnePatch Erectionfix." If you have any patch for animations that is not listed in the main post, you will have many errors. If you have patches for XML files, you will have conflicts and AAF will only load up to 30% at startup. "

This patch solved some problems for me, so I like it.  And while I don't have any issue now, because I fixed it by hand, ... 

What about the 8 empty Leito XMLs in this patch?

OnePatchToBangThemAll is listed as required for this patch and that it should be loaded earlier.  This causes 8 XMLs to be overwritten with empty XMLs.  They contain only headers.  

When I manually copied those 8 XMLs from OPTBTA into the game, the errors went away.  They were FMs and FDs for bed and mattress.

The change log for this patch mentions adding some empty XMLs "for compatibility" but if they had not been in the zip then OnePatchToBangThemAll's XML would have remained untouched and there would have been no errors.

See here... I've aligned OnePatch's files in it's zip, on the left, with the same files in this patch's zip, on the right, to show the size differences that were causing my errors.

Note: This is the same image I had posted earlier.

2 hours ago, wdaigle said:

This patch solved some problems for me, so I like it.  And while I don't have any issue now, because I fixed it by hand, ... 

What about the 8 empty Leito XMLs in this patch?

OnePatchToBangThemAll is listed as required for this patch and that it should be loaded earlier.  This causes 8 XMLs to be overwritten with empty XMLs.  They contain only headers.  

When I manually copied those 8 XMLs from OPTBTA into the game, the errors went away.  They were FMs and FDs for bed and mattress.

The change log for this patch mentions adding some empty XMLs "for compatibility" but if they had not been in the zip then OnePatchToBangThemAll's XML would have remained untouched and there would have been no errors.

See here... I've aligned OnePatch's files in it's zip, on the left, with the same files in this patch's zip, on the right, to show the size differences that were causing my errors.

Note: This is the same image I had posted earlier.

Just say what you want from me

17 hours ago, Indarello said:

Search for "Leito_mattress_s"

how to search

And send me files that have it

See below for results.

Note: My installation has the "FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationData_Mattress.xml" and "FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationGroupData_Mattress.xml" from OPTBTA since yours were empty and, thereby, causing errors.

Note 2: I have run multiple bed animations via AAF and everything is working correctly.

Search "Leito_mattress_s" (36 hits in 4 files)
  C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationData_Mattress.xml (12 hits)
    Line 766: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S1" frames="350">
    Line 778: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S2" frames="324">
    Line 790: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S3" frames="300">
    Line 802: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S4" frames="140">
    Line 816: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S1" frames="300">
    Line 828: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S2" frames="300">
    Line 840: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S3" frames="290">
    Line 852: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S4" frames="280">
    Line 866: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S1" frames="200">
    Line 877: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S2" frames="224">
    Line 888: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S3" frames="220">
    Line 899: <animation id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S4" frames="210">
  C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationGroupData_Mattress.xml (15 hits)
    Line 109: <animationGroup id="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_Staged" sequential="true">
    Line 110:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S1"/>
    Line 111:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S2"/>
    Line 112:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S3"/>
    Line 113:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S4"/>
    Line 116: <animationGroup id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_Staged" sequential="true">
    Line 117:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S1"/>
    Line 118:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S2"/>
    Line 119:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S3"/>
    Line 120:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_1_S4"/>
    Line 123: <animationGroup id="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_Staged" sequential="true">
    Line 124:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S1"/>
    Line 125:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S2"/>
    Line 126:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S3"/>
    Line 127:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_StandingDoggy_2_S4"/>
  C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\Leito_animationGroupData_Mattress.xml (5 hits)
    Line 74: <animationGroup id="Staged_Leito_Mattress_Spoon" sequential="true">
    Line 75:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S1"/>
    Line 76:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S2"/>
    Line 77:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S3"/>
    Line 78:     <stage animation="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S4"/>
  C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\Theme_SexVanilla_FurnFM_tagData.xml (4 hits)
    Line 197: <tag position="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S1" tags="Leito,F_M,Mattress,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Stim1,Love7,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToEither"/>
    Line 198: <tag position="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S2" tags="Leito,F_M,Mattress,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Stim1,Love7,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToEither"/>
    Line 199: <tag position="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S3" tags="Leito,F_M,Mattress,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Stim1,Love7,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToEither"/>
    Line 200: <tag position="Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S4" tags="Leito,F_M,Mattress,FromBehind,Neutral,Held1,Stim1,Love7,Dom-1,NullToSelf,PenisToEither"/>

On 10/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, JBpy said:

@Plaguetard  

It is better to fix all this patches by blank files and make them "reduntant" in vortex

Many people can't even install requirements, and you want them uninstall? I think this will do even less people

Therefore, the best way is to make it for my self, because I can

13 hours ago, wdaigle said:

See below for results.

Note: My installation has the "FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationData_Mattress.xml" and "FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationGroupData_Mattress.xml" from OPTBTA since yours were empty and, thereby, causing errors.

Note 2: I have run multiple bed animations via AAF and everything is working correctly.

That because you have AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2

I will fix it with blank files

So you will need just install my mod with next version