12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So I got enslaved by my follower but the only dialogue options are: What to wear, rules and buy freedom. He never interacts with me.

Yes, that sounds pretty normal. I've had it happen only once that Mistress whored me out, as to start earning my freedom. But that was quite short, maybe three customers?

4 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Say I have gotten annoyed with currently being a plaything and simply want Lydia to be my bodyguard and not my mistress, is there a suggested way to get her off my back without pausing or uninstalling the mod?

Yes, easy. Pay her off and dismiss her. After she told you "I'll head home if you need me" get her under the cursor, open the MCM, goto debug (I think) and disable her to be a devious follower. Now you can recruit her again. Or kill her, if that's what you want. :skull:

5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Say I have gotten annoyed with currently being a plaything and simply want Lydia to be my bodyguard and not my mistress, is there a suggested way to get her off my back without pausing or uninstalling the mod?

In my game i cannot dismiss any follower, devious or not, without pausing mod.

17 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That should have been fixed with the last update (2.14), but maybe it's Nethers Follower Framework that does the trick for me...

should work fine if using vanilla, EFF, AFT ( i ahve used them in the past and not had problems dismissing followers.

with NFF i do have a slight problem, as in i have do dismiss them using devious follower dialogue first, then immeadiately go

into NFF's MCM and purge the follower there for it to work.

have no clue why you have to pause DFC to dismiss a follower.

Maybe i have dismissing problems from using EFF and UFO together.

Just like UFO for it feature to remove prebuilded clothes from persons.

Will try to move EFF under DF in MO to ensure of scripts not overwriting.

Dawnguard DLC
Quest: Prophet 
Objective: Locate a Moth Priest
Context: Serana joined PC and both exited Dawnguard castle together.
Issue:
image.png.acd6d73f36b8a3a38c491a1106a9a3c6.png
(Can not make Serana a Devious follower)
Question: Did everyone had this issue/feature at this queststage? Is it normal? 
Is it because DawnGuard DLC is not finished yet? Will it fix itself after Dawnguard completion? Or is there any workaround?
Tried with/without these mods: 
- Serana Dialogue Add-On
- Serana Dialogue Edit
- Without any "Serana" mods
Results are the same: "NPC can not follow" - but is actually following.
Other details: Trade and dismiss dialogue options are available as normal, but SexLab Romance and SexLab Survival also treat Serana as a random NPC and not as a follower. 

6 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Is it because DawnGuard DLC is not finished yet?

Correct. During the Dawnguard questline, Serana uses a special follower package.

Serana does not become a regular follower until the Dawnguard questline is complete.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having a weird issue with this mod.

Basically, whenever the player character is enslaved, any time I look near or around the follower, they force initiate dialogue. I'm not talking about subtitles on the screen, but full on "activate the NPC to talk to them" dialogue.

I've read up that this can be an issue when you have bounties, but I'm squeaky clean. I also reverted to a previous save where this issue didn't happen, but after the player was enslaved, the issue popped right back up.

Is there a fix for this, or something to point me in the right direction? Kinda makes playing with a follower impossible, since if you ever turn around you're forced to talk to them.

*Edit*

So further testing has revealed that hitting the "reset" button on the mod (note: not the "reset follower" button, but the full mod reset), fixes the issue. Leading me to believe that something in regards to the player enslavement is causing the follower to constantly initiate dialogue. Could be that somewhere along the way a script fired at the same time as another and wires got crossed or something dumb like that. I do have a lot of mods doing all kinds of random shit, it's possible.

Actually, nah, it didn't fix it. Issue still persists.

Edited by DirtyAxiom
6 hours ago, sci fi samurai said:

I read in the description that someone has ported this to Special Edition, but I can't find a link to it. Is that still available? 

Thanks.

Lupine00 said on their account that they had setup a system for converting the mod to Skyrim Special Edition, however I don't think they ever made an official release. As well they haven't been seen on this site (logging in to account), after 14th February 2022. Though an unofficial port was made by nomkaz as they have done several ports of other modifications, also both LE and SE releases of Devious Followers - Continued haven't seen any updates from version 2.14.4. You can find the SE port at this link (Devious Followers - Continued SE - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab), the link can be found on a SE compatible mods list found at this address (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-july-31-?️-7301/).

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone using Sexlab Advanced Cum Stages (SLACS) who's follower will not stop talking when the cum deal is enabled, I made a small patch to rectify that issue.

It just changes the dialogue conditions to react to SLACS keywords (specifically AnalCum3, etc.).

If you have fewer than 3 cum stages active (or way more, using SLACS plus) you may have to adjust which keywords it's listening to.

DF SLACS Patch.zip

16 minutes ago, sci fi samurai said:

Maybe I'm just slow at navigating the UI, but is there an option so that the follower just demands money and sexual favors from you, and doesn't bother with the devices? 

Neat mod btw, I like the idea of putting the follower in the driver's seat and basically just playing as the companion of the mc :thumbsup:

Not a single setting, but you could turn off all deals that involve devices. You'd be turning off a lot of the content though, especially since some of the more interesting deals only happen after equipping a device or two.

Off the top of my head, these are the deals you would need to turn off (deal tab in the MCM):

All of "Looking Pretty"

All of the Piercing deal (if those are too much as well)

All of the ownership deal

If a plug is too much, then all of the plug deal

Then there are multiple modular deals involving devices, but they're all clearly labelled under the Modular Deals tab.

6 hours ago, Aldid said:

Not a single setting, but you could turn off all deals that involve devices. You'd be turning off a lot of the content though, especially since some of the more interesting deals only happen after equipping a device or two.

Off the top of my head, these are the deals you would need to turn off (deal tab in the MCM):

All of "Looking Pretty"

All of the Piercing deal (if those are too much as well)

All of the ownership deal

If a plug is too much, then all of the plug deal

Then there are multiple modular deals involving devices, but they're all clearly labelled under the Modular Deals tab.

Thanks, I'll play with it some. I have different characters so I think I might just turn it off for one and try it on the other. 

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I think the "Offer sex" rule of the bear deal doesn't work entirely. My follower complains when I offer it to him no matter how regular we do it.

As far as I experienced this, it depends on your willpower. With low willpower, he will always complain, even if you've offered service five minutes ago. With high willpower you can just ignore the deal and nothing will come of it.

I started the license management quite a long time ago, with my follower, and it only manage clothes/bikini/magic/weapon licenses so far. When I talk to the follower about license management, I can't select any more license to add.

I was wondering if there was any event that allows to have more than those 4 licenses ? No matter the dialogue option, I can't seem to make the license management "evolve" in anyway :/ 

Thanks a lot for the awesome mod anyway ! :D

• 4 weeks later...