51 minutes ago, FangusSkreed said:

Anyone else encountered these problems, and any thoughts on how to fix them?

Just a vague idea: this mod needs to be last in LO (at least that's what Lupine said, people with more knowledge are free to bash and patch their own stuff) even after Alterate Start mods. Works for me.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just a vague idea: this mod needs to be last in LO (at least that's what Lupine said, people with more knowledge are free to bash and patch their own stuff) even after Alterate Start mods. Works for me.

Got it.  I'll give that a try.  Thanks!

Somehow this must be unique to me. I search "CTD" and "Crash" for this thread and get nothing. 

So anyway when I have enough deals in place my follow eventually says something along the lines of "Now that you look the part, time to whore you out"

The game then CTD's... Anyone have this issue. I've had it on numerous installs of skyrim and never figured out the cause.

17 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm... does Skyrim need a reason to crash? :skull:

I have a reliable crash when I ask Mistress how the deals work. Choose topic - instant CTD.

I guess not... Skyrim is a fickle mistress. I must say though this is a constant, and a constant can't be ignored. Something is clearly going wrong.

3 hours ago, RoxDox said:

So anyway when I have enough deals in place my follow eventually says something along the lines of "Now that you look the part, time to whore you out"

The game then CTD's... Anyone have this issue. I've had it on numerous installs of skyrim and never figured out the cause.

That sounds like you're on SE and the 3rd tier in this classic deal: plug --> armor --> plug with advertising sign.

Are you playing on SE? If so you need to do one of 2 things:  1) go into your deal options and turn off the plug w/ sign option, or 2) replace the sign in the mod with the one in this post in the SE support thread. The sign's proportions in LE won't work in SE.

If this isn't the issue ... I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue.

43 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

That sounds like you're on SE and the 3rd tier in this classic deal: plug --> armor --> plug with advertising sign.

Are you playing on SE? If so you need to do one of 2 things:  1) go into your deal options and turn off the plug w/ sign option, or 2) replace the sign in the mod with the one in this post in the SE support thread. The sign's proportions in LE won't work in SE.

If this isn't the issue ... I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue.

I am actually. I'll try that fix and see if that is the issue.

Hey ! Thanks for the awesome mod ! 

It's working perfectly so far, except for one part : the Sexlab survival integration. Here's the problem : I've initiated the licenses management through DF dialogues, the follower did buy me 4 licenses right (bikini/magic/weapon/clothes). The problem is that, 7 days later, when my licenses expired, the follower doesn't seem to update my licenses.

I've tried multiple things : disable/enable the "license management options" in MCM, throwing away the licenses items, re-installing DFc, but none of those options work. Do you have any idea about how I could possibly unlock the situation ? I use sexlab survival 0.662 and DFc 2.14.4.

On 7/4/2022 at 12:22 AM, Wild Trout said:

It's working perfectly so far, except for one part : the Sexlab survival integration. Here's the problem : I've initiated the licenses management through DF dialogues, the follower did buy me 4 licenses right (bikini/magic/weapon/clothes). The problem is that, 7 days later, when my licenses expired, the follower doesn't seem to update my licenses.

I've tried multiple things : disable/enable the "license management options" in MCM, throwing away the licenses items, re-installing DFc, but none of those options work. Do you have any idea about how I could possibly unlock the situation ? I use sexlab survival 0.662 and DFc 2.14.4.

The main page for this mod has a spoiler box you can open entitled "Installing". It has these instructions regarding SLS license handling for versions 0.644+:

If you have 0.644+ (beta) it's possible to get better performance and a little extra fun with the whore license. To make this work, once your game has started open the console and type:
setpqv _DFLicenses FixedSLS 1

Did you do this step?

Other than that I don't know except to ask if you are near or inside one of the major towns/cities (Riften, Whiterun, Solitude or Markarth) when trying to get new licenses?

Edited by NikkiW
On 6/7/2022 at 5:38 PM, LucaRossi2 said:

Hi, how you can get the milking deal? I have mme installed (latest version) and i can get the lactacid deal but for some reason even with only the milk deal activated it never come out

As far as I can remember the milking deal is a level 3 deal, you must have 2 level 1/2 deals enabled and active before a level 3 deal can be activated. Those lower level deals must also be part of the same modular deal, they have names like "Bear" or "Wolf". If they are activating under separate modular deals there is a way to limit how many modular (the named deals) can be active on the mcm page where you disable deals, top right I believe.

On 7/3/2022 at 4:22 PM, Wild Trout said:

Sometimes it takes a while for the license update to happen, and it seems to be tied to changing cells as well.

I remember a while back having the same problem and being unable to fix it. I resolved it by RPing it as "the Devious Follower is being a passive aggressive shithead and I have to buy my own licenses again" and then, after a while, it kicked in again.

I also found that having the follower buy licenses, then stopping them being responsible sometimes put the system into a state where the follower could no longer manage licenses.

As far as buying licenses goes.... the first time worked fine. Follower bought the 3 main licenses for 500g each and charged that to debt.

The 2nd time she bought licenses she bought them for 112g each instead of the 500g I specified. What the! So I added the debt manually.

On 7/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, NikkiW said:

The main page for this mod has a spoiler box you can open entitled "Installing". It has these instructions regarding SLS license handling for versions 0.644+:

If you have 0.644+ (beta) it's possible to get better performance and a little extra fun with the whore license. To make this work, once your game has started open the console and type:
setpqv _DFLicenses FixedSLS 1

Did you do this step?

Other than that I don't know except to ask if you are near or inside one of the major towns/cities (Riften, Whiterun, Solitude or Markarth) when trying to get new licenses?

Yup', I've made that step :/ 

I've trying entering multiple cities as well, and it didn't change anything.

After looking at the _DFLicenses variables with ShowQuestVars _DFLicenses, I've noticed that a variable named "is_enabled" was set to false, I've manually set it to true and it did the trick. I don't know where that bug came from, but well, it's working now ^^' 

Thanks to you and @Anunya for the help, tho ! :D 

23 hours ago, bubba999 said:

As far as buying licenses goes.... the first time worked fine. Follower bought the 3 main licenses for 500g each and charged that to debt.

The 2nd time she bought licenses she bought them for 112g each instead of the 500g I specified. What the! So I added the debt manually.

Did you have deals running the second time that you didn't have the first time round that maybe reduced it?

On 7/7/2022 at 1:22 PM, bubba999 said:

No idea how that would work....

It's default that deals grant a debt discount and max's out at 90%. So if you would normally gain a debt of 1000 it would only be 100. I'm just wondering if that is also applied to the debt gained from your DF buying licenses.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a follower with boredom 2 and no active deals. What trouble or event can happen?

I haven't had any events no matter how bored he was or how many deals were active.

And what is the weird potion supposed to do? Is it a trigger for simple slavery?

Edited by xyzxyz
On 7/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, xyzxyz said:

I have a follower with boredom 2 and no active deals. What trouble or event can happen?

I haven't had any events no matter how bored he was or how many deals were active.

And what is the weird potion supposed to do? Is it a trigger for simple slavery?

I don't really know what boredom does. Once it gets around 60 or something your follower may only unlock you if you make a new deal. Only ever had it this high my using the debug menu.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Was the weird potion quest ever completed? The quest log is empty and nothing happens ever.

It was. You may have set the cooldown for its events to either a very high or an impossible number. By default I believe it's already set to only trigger about once every in-game week , so you may have to wait a bit to see it happen.

• 2 weeks later...