Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Yoen said:

how do i remove vanilla followers from the pool of potential devious followers, i only want my custom added followers to be devious

There is an MCM option to make all potential followers non-devious. After that, go to the one you want, open that interface again and select him/her to be devious.

If that's too much hassle - your DF is always the first one which you recruit. so make sure to ask your custom follower first.

Edited by CaptainJ03
typo
6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

go to the one you want, open that interface again and select him/her to be devious

Yes, point the crosshair at the potential follower, go into the Devious Followers MCM General page, and you can toggle that NPC on or off as being Devious.

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, point the crosshair at the potential follower, go into the Devious Followers MCM General page, and you can toggle that NPC on or off as being Devious.

Ah yes, the crosshair. I've turned it off so long ago that I tend to forget about it... 🤪

On 5/15/2024 at 8:16 AM, Yoen said:

how do i remove vanilla followers from the pool of potential devious followers, i only want my custom added followers to be devious

What @CaptainJ03 and @Herowynne said, but not all modded followers can be devious. If that's the case, then you should see a message to that affect in the mcm when you target them.