Hi folks,

I have a very specific problem that I need help/ advice on: I am trying to get very specific set of deals-
- beg for spanks

- offer sex

- inn keepers

- merchants

- whored out

- chastity deal

For some reason I can never get all of these together. Here is what I tried: I set modular deals to 100%, disable all options except for one and start with spanks, then offer sex, then innkeeper, merchant. I give myself 500 debt through the debug window for each step. This works for the first 3 deals for the 4th deal it always picks something completely different even though I disabled all other deal options.
The whore deal seems to have stages like you must have but plug and maybe whore armor before you can get the whored out deal. Can someone explain what the exact prerequisites are in order to get that deal? Also do I really have to add any debt before I ask for a deal and what is the impact asking for a deal with no debt? Should I add boredom in the default window to my follower- will it help getting these specific deals should I add subtract will power from my PC? Any detailed insight here would be much appreciated.
Oh one more thing: when I get the cum poured over me deal- it does not show. It used to show when I originally installed the mod/ not sure what could influence this. Many thanks in advance for any help on this ? 

55 minutes ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi folks,

I have a very specific problem that I need help/ advice on: I am trying to get very specific set of deals-
- beg for spanks

- offer sex

- inn keepers

- merchants

- whored out

- chastity deal

For some reason I can never get all of these together. Here is what I tried: I set modular deals to 100%, disable all options except for one and start with spanks, then offer sex, then innkeeper, merchant. I give myself 500 debt through the debug window for each step. This works for the first 3 deals for the 4th deal it always picks something completely different even though I disabled all other deal options.
The whore deal seems to have stages like you must have but plug and maybe whore armor before you can get the whored out deal. Can someone explain what the exact prerequisites are in order to get that deal? Also do I really have to add any debt before I ask for a deal and what is the impact asking for a deal with no debt? Should I add boredom in the default window to my follower- will it help getting these specific deals should I add subtract will power from my PC? Any detailed insight here would be much appreciated.
Oh one more thing: when I get the cum poured over me deal- it does not show. It used to show when I originally installed the mod/ not sure what could influence this. Many thanks in advance for any help on this ? 

The deal system works as follows:

There are 5 different classic deal paths and up to 5 modular deal paths (depending on how many you've configured in the MCM). Each deal path can hold up to 3 deals.

For the classic deal paths, every slot in each path is set. In your case, the whored out deal is the third stage of the "whore" or "plug" deal path, meaning to get it you need to have the two previous stages as well.

For the modular deal paths, the first two stages can be filled by tier1-2 deals (such as offer sex), and the third stage can only be filled by tier 3 deals (such as merchants). What's happening in your case is that one modular deal path gets filled up, and then there aren't any matching slots for the only activated deal (either because you only have one modular deal path enabled, or because you only have tier 1-2 slots open and only a tier 3 deal available), so the mod defaults to either the deep debt deal or to just extending the time on an existing deal.

In your case you would need to have two modular deals open, all of the plug and ownership deal enabled, and also find two more random modular tier1-2 deals you can slot into your second modular deal path (unless you want to skip all pretenses and just enable the underlying variable through commands instead).

Adding debt doesn't really do anything, you can take deals when not in debt. I'm not sure to what extent the mod allows you to have negative debt when not in gold control, but it's not really an issue.

Boredom has no effect on what deals you are offered.

Cum not showing sounds strange and could probably be caused by a variety of things, but probably not this mod. For SE you could probably install Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended to bypass the issue entirely, but I'm not sure what might help on LE. I'd suggest trying to find out whether the issue is with it failing to apply, or just not being visible. Perhaps by applying cum through sexlab and comparing.

On 12/17/2022 at 5:05 AM, Zaflis said:

Currently there are quite a few incompatibilities with Unforgiving Devices.

- In modular deal for piercings they aren't given to player.

- When sleeping at inn and waking with armbinder, none of the NPC's can remove the devices after the dialog option. Asking follower to remove them all for 1500 debt just keeps repeating that question. That's even if i struggled out of all of them myself, it kept suggesting that 1500 up to the point i had to MCM reset the mod.

- Follower cannot remove items from player, but i can just disable that feature in MCM and at least key game is still of some help.

- One point i tried to see what happens if i just keep asking more and more deals. It got stuck in a loop about having to wear arm and leg cuffs. New deal would always say the same thing again and again and i think that's only a level 1 normal deal. So i disabled all ownership and cuffs deals from MCM when that happened.

But some things do work, like the pony event to some stables. Although it doesn't try to replace a generic gag or boots with pony versions. Or i don't know, maybe it tries and fails after thinking all devices are something "special" now with UD's properties.

After playing with UD for long time i've come to see it as significantly better system than DD's own struggle mechanics.

As I was checking through this page I thought I'd post this for anyone else having issues with Unforgiving Devices conflicting with this mod: If I recall correctly the most common issue is just that taking the modular vaginal piercing deal doesn't work, and breaks the device controller a bit. Or at least that's been the only major issue I've encountered. The normal deal works, but you have to spawn in the piercings yourself.

So the two aren't truly incompatible, they just have some issues. Saving before taking any deals is a good idea in case things go bad.

Edited by Aldid
41 minutes ago, Aldid said:

The deal system works as follows:

There are 5 different classic deal paths and up to 5 modular deal paths (depending on how many you've configured in the MCM). Each deal path can hold up to 3 deals.

For the classic deal paths, every slot in each path is set. In your case, the whored out deal is the third stage of the "whore" or "plug" deal path, meaning to get it you need to have the two previous stages as well.

For the modular deal paths, the first two stages can be filled by tier1-2 deals (such as offer sex), and the third stage can only be filled by tier 3 deals (such as merchants). What's happening in your case is that one modular deal path gets filled up, and then there aren't any matching slots for the only activated deal (either because you only have one modular deal path enabled, or because you only have tier 1-2 slots open and only a tier 3 deal available), so the mod defaults to either the deep debt deal or to just extending the time on an existing deal.

In your case you would need to have two modular deals open, all of the plug and ownership deal enabled, and also find two more random modular tier1-2 deals you can slot into your second modular deal path (unless you want to skip all pretenses and just enable the underlying variable through commands instead).

Adding debt doesn't really do anything, you can take deals when not in debt. I'm not sure to what extent the mod allows you to have negative debt when not in gold control, but it's not really an issue.

Boredom has no effect on what deals you are offered.

Cum not showing sounds strange and could probably be caused by a variety of things, but probably not this mod. For SE you could probably install Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended to bypass the issue entirely, but I'm not sure what might help on LE. I'd suggest trying to find out whether the issue is with it failing to apply, or just not being visible. Perhaps by applying cum through sexlab and comparing.

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback- it still seems a hassle. What are the exact prerequisite deals for the whore/ plug deal? Does the whore armor or being naked have anything to do with it? Also what are the stages prerequisites for the "ownership deals? If this is too complicated I would be happy to just use console commands to configure this the way I want but I do not know those either ?

Edited by pnutz78
14 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback- it still seems a hassle. What are the exact prerequisite deals for the whore/ plug deal? Does the whore armor or being naked have anything to do with it? Also what are the stages prerequisites for the "ownership deals? If this is too complicated I would be happy to just use console commands to configure this the way I want but I do not know those either ?

The prerequisites to the whore deal are anal plug and whore armour. It has to be the classic deal variants though, not the modular variants. I recommend checking out first page of the MCM after you've accepted some deals, the way they slot in there should help things make sense.

Using console commands would probably be a bad idea since it wouldn't actually properly add the deals unless you set every internal variable correctly, so I really don't recommend trying that.

Instead, here's what you need to do to get that deal setup:

Go to the Deals tab in the MCM and enable all stages for the ownership deal and plug/whore deal (I can't remember what it's actually called) and disable all stages for everything else.

In the modular deals tab begin with setting the number of allowed modular deals to 2. Then enable all the deals you've mentioned you want active, as well as two additional Tier 1-2 modular deals that you can stand to have. My recommendation would be to pick two deals that are duplicates of the classic deals you already need (the modular whore armour deal and the collar deal, for example) if you don't want any other effects.

Then, just start taking deals. You may get a deal time extension or two by chance since the number of options is so small, but sooner or later you will end up with the setup you're looking for.

Edited by Aldid
1 hour ago, Aldid said:

having issues with Unforgiving Devices conflicting with this mod: If I recall correctly the most common issue is just that taking the modular vaginal piercing deal doesn't work,

That seems to be some other bug - I have that too, without unfogiving devices.

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

The prerequisites to the whore deal are anal plug and whore armour. It has to be the classic deal variants though, not the modular variants. I recommend checking out first page of the MCM after you've accepted some deals, the way they slot in there should help things make sense.

Using console commands would probably be a bad idea since it wouldn't actually properly add the deals unless you set every internal variable correctly, so I really recommend trying that.

Instead, here's what you need to do to get that deal setup:

Go to the Deals tab in the MCM and enable all stages for the ownership deal and plug/whore deal (I can't remember what it's actually called) and disable all stages for everything else.

In the modular deals tab begin with setting the number of allowed modular deals to 2. Then enable all the deals you've mentioned you want active, as well as two additional Tier 1-2 modular deals that you can stand to have. My recommendation would be to pick two deals that are duplicates of the classic deals you already need (the modular whore armour deal and the collar deal, for example) if you don't want any other effects.

Then, just start taking deals. You may get a deal time extension or two by chance since the number of options is so small, but sooner or later you will end up with the setup you're looking for.

So, I made it almost to where I want to go- I have everything except for the last stage of the ownership deal (chastity belt) but I keep getting the "will extend a deal of your choice. Oh and the spank deal is missing which I also can't seem to get. I started off with all classical deals to make sure the modular ones don't collide. Are there any collisions here you can spot?

20230317162940_1.jpg

20230317162933_1.jpg

13 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

So, I made it almost to where I want to go- I have everything except for the last stage of the ownership deal (chastity belt) but I keep getting the "will extend a deal of your choice. Oh and the spank deal is missing which I also can't seem to get. I started off with all classical deals to make sure the modular ones don't collide. Are there any collisions here you can spot?

20230317162940_1.jpg

20230317162933_1.jpg

You haven't turned off the other classic deal paths and have not enabled more than one modular deal (only the bear deal is active), thus the problems.

The collision here is that the first problem I mentioned made you get the tape-gag, which makes the chastity deal incompatible with the whore deal.

Disable the looking pretty deal, activate another modular deal, and it should work.

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

Oh, interesting! Now I'm curious about what's actually causing that issue...

Uhmm... might be Devious Lore in my case. It worked until... dunno... but now since I've installed the lore about a week ago, it triggers, gives me shackles, but nothing for the legs and doesn't finish properly (no text in the upper left corner)

If this mod searches for some names that might be the cause, because Devious Lore changes the names of EVERYTHING ?

My current DF is Claire, from Immersive Wenches. Like all of the wenches, she's a merchant.

This means that if the merchant deal is active, she will sometimes lend me to herself in exchange for a discount. In my view this is a bug.

Other wenches are also innkeepers, so the same issue may arise with that deal although I haven't actually experienced it myself.

3 hours ago, unstattedcommoner said:

My current DF is Claire, from Immersive Wenches. Like all of the wenches, she's a merchant.

This means that if the merchant deal is active, she will sometimes lend me to herself in exchange for a discount. In my view this is a bug.

Other wenches are also innkeepers, so the same issue may arise with that deal although I haven't actually experienced it myself.

This patch should stop that from happening (can be set to ESL on SE)

DF Innkeeper Merchant Patch.esp

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Is there a condition related to the MME deal?  It's one I haven't yet been able to figure out how to get active.

Milk Mod Economy has to be installed and the deal enabled in the MCM, but that's about it.

Actually, there are two different MME related deals, one for just lactacid, and one for milking. The first requires a tier 1 or tier 2 modular deal slot to be available, the second a tier 3 modular deal slot. If you're looking for any of these deals in particular, make sure you've got the appropriate deal slot open.

On 3/18/2023 at 6:45 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm... might be Devious Lore in my case. It worked until... dunno... but now since I've installed the lore about a week ago, it triggers, gives me shackles, but nothing for the legs and doesn't finish properly (no text in the upper left corner)

If this mod searches for some names that might be the cause, because Devious Lore changes the names of EVERYTHING ?

I am Curious if anyone else is having this Issue, after reading this when I was having issues with DD deals not initializing correctly and problems with the debug equip function not working (I am using DD 5.2), I tried a game without Devious Lore (3.0.0 with hotfix and DD 5.2 patch) and at least so far removing lore in the new game fixed the issue with the devious followers debug equip function.

to be 100% transparent I am using all the SE versions, but this was the only place I found a similar issue noted

Edited by Voobly
15 hours ago, Aldid said:

Milk Mod Economy has to be installed and the deal enabled in the MCM, but that's about it.

Actually, there are two different MME related deals, one for just lactacid, and one for milking. The first requires a tier 1 or tier 2 modular deal slot to be available, the second a tier 3 modular deal slot. If you're looking for any of these deals in particular, make sure you've got the appropriate deal slot open.

I have the slots open, I just never seem to be able to get them to activate.   MME is shown under Misc mod support "Present".    I just wasn't sure if a secondary setting such as Modular vs Classic or something along those lines would prevent it from activating because it's one of the only things I haven't been able to get working.   I'm sure there's something on my end done wrong which is why I haven't seen it.  I'm not sure what though.

Or if there were certain conditions necessary for it to be an option etc.

Edited by lorddenorstrus
2 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

I have the slots open, I just never seem to be able to get them to activate.   MME is shown under Misc mod support "Present".    I just wasn't sure if a secondary setting such as Modular vs Classic or something along those lines would prevent it from activating because it's one of the only things I haven't been able to get working.   I'm sure there's something on my end done wrong which is why I haven't seen it.  I'm not sure what though.

Did you remember to enable these deals in the modular deals MCM tab? Without MME they are disabled by default, so maybe you need to tick them by hand, if MME is present. Never played with MME, not my cup of tea, so I cannot tell if it's ticked on automatically or not.

7 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Or if there were certain conditions necessary for it to be an option etc.

Other than what we've mentioned there aren't any particular conditions, so it should work. Check what Captain mentioned and make sure you're able to get other modular deals.

If it's still not working after that, maybe post some screenshots of your MCM settings? Specifically the modular deals tab, normal deals tab, and the first page.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 11:57 AM, Aycelist said:

could someone briefly explain gold control? is it supposed to make it so i don't have a lot of gold on me? every time i ask for gold my follower keeps giving me thousands of it, not sure if this is intended or not.

That is the system working as intended. The follower takes all your gold, and decides how much you are allowed to carry. It serves a couple of purposes:

1. Debt is paid automatically, so you don't have to deal with it as much.

2. If there's something you really want to buy but can't afford, you can ask for more money, letting you carry a lot of additional gold temporarily. This gold is then deducted from you again, and Gold_you_were_given - Gold_you_now_have is added as debt. This effectively means that you can take on a loan to buy more expensive things.

3. The Follower gains more control over the PC by gradually decreasing how much gold they may carry, and occasionally choosing to give them very little to start with. Essentially this encourages resting more often (which means more time for debt to accumulate) and occasionally finding yourself unable to afford basic things.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 12:11 AM, tesenfeu said:

Hi, i know the problem is known by some people, but just in case after doing a turn with sublola, the second time you get on it, nothing happen, keep restarting the dialogue.

Running "ResetQuest _DFSlaveryWatcher" in console resolved the issue

Here's a very minor patch for the issue where NPCs will randomly say "Right, that's good to know" when the Slut deal is active. The issue would be harmless, but since it increases the Slutcount variable, it essentially prevents you from getting the intended dialogue for the deal.

(Just deleting the record it's patching should work too, it's there by accident)

DF Thatsgoodtoknow Patch.esp

I'm coming back to this game after a long hiatus, and I'm having difficulty triggering a certain mod feature I previously enjoyed. Specifically, that of having the PC sold to other potential followers every time I enter a cell with one in it.

My current mod loadout features a small village of custom NPCs/followers, which I have set up as my main base. I had been hoping to set up my PC as the community plaything, racking up ridiculous debts she can never reasonably pay off and getting passed from one companion to the next every time she returns home. That is not happening, though. What settings for DFC are most conducive to the scenario I'm trying to enact? And for future reference/debugging purposes, is there a console command that can force-start sale to another follower if necessary?

Worth noting, I have observed my PC getting sold to other potential followers in vanilla settlements and inns. As far as I can tell, the village with the characters I want to use isn't coded as a settlement the way most towns are, and the interior cells may not be coded the same way inns are.

On another note, is there a way to prevent abandonment entirely? Because I often find my followers don't give the option of paying them once enslaved.

Edited by Hermaeus Moron
forgot something
18 minutes ago, Hermaeus Moron said:

My current mod loadout features a small village of custom NPCs/followers, which I have set up as my main base. I had been hoping to set up my PC as the community plaything, racking up ridiculous debts she can never reasonably pay off and getting passed from one companion to the next every time she returns home. That is not happening, though. What settings for DFC are most conducive to the scenario I'm trying to enact?

Setting up both alternative punishments (triggered when you have a certain number of deals) and normal debt based punishments might help.

18 minutes ago, Hermaeus Moron said:

Worth noting, I have observed my PC getting sold to other potential followers in vanilla settlements and inns. As far as I can tell, the village with the characters I want to use isn't coded as a settlement the way most towns are, and the interior cells may not be coded the same way inns are.

That's odd... For the record the "PC getting sold event" isn't limited to just inns or available followers, so that's not it. I think it does try to avoid triggering the effect when other events or scenes are taking place though, so there may be something about that location that interferes. You could try troubleshooting by going into an empty cell, making sure you're eligible for enslavement, and spawning in one of the NPCs you want to test through console commands. If it works fine elsewhere then it's probably something with the location, sadly...

Edit: The dialogue conditions don't have anything suspicious either that I can tell

image.png.c1dbf06ccca26fbce7cb21539f8d7f0f.png

Edited by Aldid
On 3/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, Aldid said:

As I was checking through this page I thought I'd post this for anyone else having issues with Unforgiving Devices conflicting with this mod: If I recall correctly the most common issue is just that taking the modular vaginal piercing deal doesn't work, and breaks the device controller a bit. Or at least that's been the only major issue I've encountered. The normal deal works, but you have to spawn in the piercings yourself.

So the two aren't truly incompatible, they just have some issues. Saving before taking any deals is a good idea in case things go bad.

Good to know.