54 minutes ago, Nyyves said:

I have an issue where Meeko is acting as a devious follower and I can't make him stop. I saw in an earlier post that I can exclude him using the addfac command, but I couldn't figure out what faction I need to add or remove him to.

Before he's your devious follower, you can use a "disable follower as devious follower" on someone in your crosshairs, using an option in the DFC MCM (first or second tab, IIRC). Should work on Meeko.

If he is already your devious follower, there's an option on the debug tab of the MCM that can forcibly end the DFC relationship. I forget what it's called, but it's there.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

Is their a list of what the games/events are.

Some you can see in the mod menu as they are optional, not always go super indepth but you can infer a lot from the context, for some you could also do what I do with a lot of mods, load up the mod in xedit and look through dialogues to give myself like a short demo version of what kind of stuff this has.

3 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

I keep getting an option in dialogue asking my devious follower "what is wrong". I then load a previous save but then I talk to them again and I get the option of "what is wrong" and told I need to reset.

The "Are you stuck in a scene" dialogue? Unless something is seriously wrong that tends to resolve itself by just playing on until you exit the current scene. If that still doesn't work the MCM has an option to attempt to stop any current scenes, which usually works. Failing all that you could try reloading even further back to before the offending scene started, but I've never had to do that.

On 2/8/2023 at 10:54 PM, Clea Strange said:

Is their a list of what the games/events are.

Spoiler

All events require low willpower or high debt

Wear gag and no heavy bondage while sleeping at inn (possibly without wearing other devices like collars and blindfolds as well, can't recall)

Wear blindfold in dungeon

Wear devious boots in dungeon

Wear collar in jarl's palace

Those are all the games.

31 minutes ago, Aldid said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All events require low willpower or high debt

Wear gag and no heavy bondage while sleeping at inn (possibly without wearing other devices like collars and blindfolds as well, can't recall)

Wear blindfold in dungeon

Wear devious boots in dungeon

Wear collar in jarl's palace

Those are all the games.

thank you

During enslavement from this mod, I was getting a message on the top corner of the screen saying something on the lines of ''your captors are going to use you'', does that comes from this mod?

I ask because there is another mod that could be triggering the same, it's just the message that appears to be unusual for the other mod. Just to know exactly what this mod does on its own, does it starts sex scenes aside from the deal to ''offer sex''?

I don't think that's from DFC. I've played with DFC a fair bit, and I've never seen it.

Sounds like it's coming from a defeat mod?

DFC has a few cases where it starts a sex scene, but it's always very clear that it's part of DFC and there's usually (always?) some sort of dialogue that precedes it in my experience.

Edited by Anunya
2 hours ago, iguchi said:

During enslavement from this mod, I was getting a message on the top corner of the screen saying something on the lines of ''your captors are going to use you'', does that comes from this mod?

Same as above, I haven't seen this msg being used. Do you have SD+? Or Naked Defeat? I'd expect it from those more than from this one.

4 hours ago, iguchi said:

I ask because there is another mod that could be triggering the same, it's just the message that appears to be unusual for the other mod. Just to know exactly what this mod does on its own, does it starts sex scenes aside from the deal to ''offer sex''?

Definitely not a DF message. Naked Defeat does sound about right I think, it's probably whatever Defeat Mod you've got installed (Although if you have Yamete Kudasai then I don't think that's the culprit)

Can someone explain what the weird Potion does?

Got to the point where i was offered to take it to clear all my debts and deals. Did so, drank it, got the "Weird Potion" quest. It has description on top but the point a bit lower has no explanation. No Quest-Target, showquest-target doesn't reveal it either.

Askes master how much i owe him, 0, "payed" that and cleared me debts, then dismissed the follower.

Now, i'm not very patient, especially as i run a super-buggy Skyrim with tons of mods, the chances that some weird mod interaction broke the quest is quite high.

So i wanted to ask, what does the potion do? Is it still working as intended or broken? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT:
He who reads clearly has an advantage. The previous site contains a post with a spoiler that explains it. Also said that it takes some time to work. Now i just see if it activates or not. Sorry for not going through the rest of the thread earlier

Edited by Horologia
derped
1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi, is there any way (maybe via a console command) to pick the specific deals that you want to have activated?

Unfortunately, no.

Here is what I do -- I keep asking for and accepting deals until I get all the deals that I want, and then I buy out of the deals that I don't want.

7 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi, is there any way (maybe via a console command) to pick the specific deals that you want to have activated?

Yes, but my solution is super annoying:

In the MCM Menu under "Deal Options" and "Modular Deals" You can activate & Deactivate Deals.
The Classic Deals start with 3, but can be set to 0. The Modular Deals can be set to deactivated.

Now... if someone were to set every classical deal to 0, and every modular deal to disabled except for the ones that someone wants...
Your follower has no other choice but to give you this deal?

Be aware tho, as far as i understood, some deals require some previous deals (no matter which) The Level 3 Deals under the Modular Deals for example.
So start with the benign ones until you have 2, then only activate the ones you want.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 4:08 AM, RoxDox said:

Somehow this must be unique to me. I search "CTD" and "Crash" for this thread and get nothing. 

So anyway when I have enough deals in place my follow eventually says something along the lines of "Now that you look the part, time to whore you out"

The game then CTD's... Anyone have this issue. I've had it on numerous installs of skyrim and never figured out the cause.

Are you using the SE version? For some reason the whore sign didn't convert properly, you can fix it by running the mod through CAO real quick. If you're using the LE version, it still might help, just make sure you have CAO set for the proper game version.

There's a deal that gives the PC an anal plug with a "whore" sign attached. The texture for that sign is off, so if you don't fix it using that plug will crash the game.  IIRC you have to rescale the texture to the right size - and there's probably one floating around somewhere.

Alternately - and much easier - there's also an option in the MCM (maybe under the Deals tab, I don't recall) that's something like "no sign for plug deal" or "no whore sign" or something like that. IIRC the mouseover text is pretty descriptive.

It's been a while since I did a DFC play-through, so I don't recall if that dialogue is related to that deal - but if that's the culprit, you're just one MCM checkbox away from fixing it.

8 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Are you using the SE version? For some reason the whore sign didn't convert properly, you can fix it by running the mod through CAO real quick. If you're using the LE version, it still might help, just make sure you have CAO set for the proper game version.

Wow, can't lie. I forgot about that message. Was a whopping 8 months ago... Jeez.

Anyway I know I fixed it by getting a sign with the proper texture size. 

There was a file in this thread somewhere. 

As Anunya also mentioned there is an MCM option to also turn the sign off.

1 minute ago, RoxDox said:

Wow, can't lie. I forgot about that message. Was a whopping 8 months ago... Jeez.

Anyway I know I fixed it by getting a sign with the proper texture size. 

There was a file in this thread somewhere. 

As Anunya also mentioned there is an MCM option to also turn the sign off.

If you're using SE, I just uploaded a fix for that issue. I don't normally check here, as I only maintain the SE conversion, so most issues poster in the thread aren't relevant to conversion issues. ;p

15 hours ago, nomkaz said:

如果您使用的是 SE,我刚刚上传了针对该问题的修复程序。我通常不检查这里,因为我只维护 SE 转换,所以线程中的大多数问题张贴者与转换问题无关。?

Sir, is this update friendly to SE players? After I installed 2.14.4 of this MOD, the archive was corrupted soon

3 hours ago, akssi said:

Sir, is this update friendly to SE players? After I installed 2.14.4 of this MOD, the archive was corrupted soon

My conversion is for Special Edition, this is the support thread for the Oldrim or LE version. If an archive gets corrupted when you download it, try downloading it again. Most likely, something got messed up between loverslab and your PC. If you downloaded v2.14.4 from the SE page, get version 2.14.5 instead. 

17 hours ago, nomkaz said:

我的转换是针对特别版的,这是 Oldrim 或 LE 版本的支持线程。如果下载时存档损坏,请尝试重新下载。loverslab 和您的 PC 之间很可能出现问题。如果您从 SE 页面下载了 v2.14.4,请改为获取版本 2.14.5。 

Well, I click the wrong page. I did download the SE 2.145, and then click on your avatar to find here.
But I still want to ask, will the SE 2.145 archive damage halfway?

4 hours ago, akssi said:

Well, I click the wrong page. I did download the SE 2.145, and then click on your avatar to find here.
But I still want to ask, will the SE 2.145 archive damage halfway?

Any file can get corrupted during transfer. It has nothing to do with the file it's self. Dow load it again and try it. That's the first thing you should do if any file is corrupted. The first version I uploaded was a partially compressed file. I uploaded it thinking that 7-zip had finished compressing the archive. I fixed that. So if you download it again, you'll get the full file.