Is tere a way to export all the changes we make to armor keywords to be imported and applied in a different save/MO profile?

Or even just a readable text log listing the changes would be useful to manually replicate the changes for us memory impaired folks. Especially those of us who are starting over almost every day as we try to get an LO that works. :)

Also, a random little idea that's been rattling around in my empty head like a BB in a dump truck: Supposing if you were really tired or sick or wounded and you were to oversleep your alarm clock? You go to bed for 6 hours but it's been two days since you slept and that multiple gang bang orgy really beat you up so you don't wake up until 12 hours have passed! Think of the possibilities! Overdue DF payments. Missed the window when a shop or NPC you need is available. You're really hungry. Some timed quest failed. You missed the SLS kennel keeper opening the gate. And who knows what else?

Dunno where to put this (is it needs related? W&T? Disparity trigger? Survival?) so I just spit it out here where I know there's folks who appreciate little tweaks that could trigger lots of interesting emergent behaviors if it can be made to work, some of them maybe even "fun"! :D

On 10/3/2019 at 7:56 PM, sidfu said:

potions are a better option. for potions u wont need to matter much for compablity. any buildings would require lots of possible compablity.

There is already a potion in skyrim that does that. It basically acts as your cold shower. Forgot what mod i am using that has it.

Potions can be annoying though. More inventory clutter and management B.S., plus maybe your inventory was confiscated or blocked. Possible weight issues. Have to spend time messing with alchemy or shopping which are not fun for everyone. Alchemy may be extremely dangerous and/or expensive if you've done something like FMEA to balance out the vanilla easy mode get rich quick scheme.  All to make something happen that would be much better if it occurred or was at least available in the normal flow of mundane (by Skyrim+Loverslab standards! LOL) life, rather than having to break the flow and resort to the magic potion to fix anything cop-out.

On 9/24/2019 at 11:27 PM, Lupine00 said:

What's happening next?

I've done a major rewrite since the uploaded version, and discarded that, and now doing another - so I'm on rewrite number-three now.

I want to push an upload of the current work-in-progress, but it's not ready for it yet.

I have a design for detailed addiction system

i haven't tried your mod yet, but reading this part of the page info i had to comment based on sl aroused as i've seen it currently(seems the same with aroused redux). seems that devious devices chastity belt is somehow tagged as highly addictive, meaning the player locked into a chastity for prolonged periods will become a nympho addicted to sex. i believe this should be reconsidered for the future. it should be considered that instead prolonged wear lowers the addiction same as any other addiction, eventually it becomes easier for an addict to go without

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i haven't tried your mod yet, but reading this part of the page info i had to comment based on sl aroused as i've seen it currently(seems the same with aroused redux). seems that devious devices chastity belt is somehow tagged as highly addictive, meaning the player locked into a chastity for prolonged periods will become a nympho addicted to sex. i believe this should be reconsidered for the future. it should be considered that instead prolonged wear lowers the addiction same as any other addiction, eventually it becomes easier for an addict to go without

Do you run cursed loot with the "Bondage Lover" option enabled?

2 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Do you run cursed loot with the "Bondage Lover" option enabled?

fortunately no, i run cursed loot but she went too far with that feature preventing any means of getting rid of the restraints. sometimes i use them to tie up my own slaves and other times i unload them for profit at the dollmaker's shop in dawnstar

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

fortunately no, i run cursed loot but she went too far with that feature preventing any means of getting rid of the restraints. sometimes i use them to tie up my own slaves and other times i unload them for profit at the dollmaker's shop in dawnstar

Ok, just checking, since it has a hidden feature where it'll periodically add arousal for each worn device when enabled.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, Lilzt3hcat said:

Not sure if its been asked but is there a plan to add the ability to manage (the new) factions via the MCM eventually? (Would be *very* useful, so players can add ones they feel match their character easier)

There is, and if you read backwards you will probably find it :) 

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Ok, just checking, since it has a hidden feature where it'll periodically add arousal for each worn device when enabled.

I didn't know DCL does that, some mod had a setting for how much chastity belt affects arousal. It might have been DD or DCL but i forgot (quite sure it's DD). Devious Lore gives arousal based on worn restraints and that can be changed in MCM. It's not 0 by default.

The EroticArmor Keyword is for marking an item as nude, correct? That works as intended.

However, even using Keywords like the Respectable or the Sexy one WITHOUT the EroticArmor one, other mods consistently think I'm nude. Pretty sure this is not intended?

PS: Thanks for the SKSE plugin, was recently searching for one that has the ability to add and remove keywords, and aside of the Maria Eden one didn't find any. That one has a memory leak though.

6 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Hey, does this work with mods that require Aroused Redux? For example Blush when Aroused or Dripping when Aroused?

Yes, they should not notice the difference.  BwA definitely, I haven't tried DwA but unless it does something odd in how it checks arousal, it should be fine.

Hi again :)

1. Is it possible for SLAX to add keywords to armors from 3rd party mods that have injected their keywords into Update.esm?

2. Can another 3rd party mod tell SLAX to add/remove or otherwise change these keywords?

Basically I want survival to be able add/remove/change the warmth keywords attached to the half-naked bikini cover so that as your bikini experience rises the warmth provided by the half-naked cover increases with it. 

There doesn't appear to be a way to do this directly with Frostfall. At least if the API webpage is up-to-date. I'm investigating to see if it can be done via script but thought I'd ask anyway. 

On 10/14/2019 at 6:40 AM, Monoman1 said:

1. Is it possible for SLAX to add keywords to armors from 3rd party mods that have injected their keywords into Update.esm?

2. Can another 3rd party mod tell SLAX to add/remove or otherwise change these keywords?

Basically I want survival to be able add/remove/change the warmth keywords attached to the half-naked bikini cover so that as your bikini experience rises the warmth provided by the half-naked cover increases with it. 

There doesn't appear to be a way to do this directly with Frostfall. At least if the API webpage is up-to-date. I'm investigating to see if it can be done via script but thought I'd ask anyway. 

Dirty solution, have a different half naked cover item for each tier of bikini experience.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

But frostfall has skills that Increase warmth. How do they do it?

@Monoman1

It also has MCM functions to change the warmth/coverage of an armour piece.

looking at those functions might give an idea of how to do so from outside Frostfall.

Specifically the functions are ModifyGearWarmth, and ModifyGearCoverage in _Frost_SkyUIConfigPanelScript

But we are getting off topic.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, Monoman1 said:

Those keywords were added because of me.

I am making this sexy immersive dialogue mod(Not released on LL yet due to a translation work).

I could be vague but let me put it simple.

PrettyArmor - Not very revealing. Literally pretty dress, outfit but not slutty at all will have this keyword. (Warmth 80%)

EroticArmor - It's could be a suggestive armor but not very whorish. (Warmth 50%)

SpendexArmor - Literally tights. Any spendex armor will have this keyword. (Warmth 95%)

Halfnaked Bikini Armor - There is a great example for this. Amazing Bikini Armor series! They are definitely whorish. Such a revealing, slutty string armor will even break during battle. (Warmth 25%)

Halfnaked Armor - It can't be called armor... Outfits for whores. You can even see all the delicate parts. (Warmth 5%)

Maybe we can set warmth based on this concept.

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Question:

My "dripping when Aroused" completely stopped working after I installed SLAX.

DW has a specific script (optional) for SLA.

I think it's not compatible with SLAX.

Should I remove it or I could hope for an integration of SLAX with DW like you did with other mods like SLSO?

At first glance there doesn't seem to be any issues, it checks for SLA(r/x) by the ESM name and that hasn't changed.

The only potential issue I see is that in an attempt to be idiot proof it doesn't use the API to get arousal, and instead grabs it through the faction rank itself.

Idiot proof because if you install the SLA compatibility script it shouldn't break if you don't have a version of SLA installed.

All that said the mod seems to work fine for me, at least the breathing and visuals for player arousal are working, so might be an issue on your end?

How have you tried testing the mod?