2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That's the aim, and will have a more interesting model of handling arousal.

But right now the things you get are explained on the front page. I want modders to know those factions are available so they can start to think about how they might use them.

SLAX itself will use many of the factions, but likely not all.

And SLAX itself will let you configure some of the factions, but only a modest sub-set. Probably, an optional add on mod will provide detailed configuration of all the factions, but it depends how things go in terms of interest, uptake, and whether it just makes more sense to leave that sort of thing in consumer mods most of the time.

ok, cool!

5 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

You mean mods that will answer questions such as , you are a toe licking, lampshade wearing, red ass, t-rex bitch, that wears dental floss for clothing and only slightly perverted, always aroused and have a toad client count 4,358,225. Meaningfull mods such as this. LOL

Sure. Why not?

11 hours ago, TeaAndBiscuits said:

You @Lupine00 and @Kimy are my personal heroes

Let's not overdo it :) 

I haven't written the new arousal system yet. SLAX is just a way to give people the keyword handling and let modders get at the factions.

I did have a couple of goes, so now I know how to actually do it right. I'll be back on it after I've done a few quality of life improvements for DF.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Let's not overdo it :) 

I haven't written the new arousal system yet. SLAX is just a way to give people the keyword handling and let modders get at the factions.

I did have a couple of goes, so now I know how to actually do it right. I'll be back on it after I've done a few quality of life improvements for DF.

2 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

Is it possible to include bakafactory's keywords? Spank that ass wants to have bakafactory's keywords in SLA.

They are already (all) included, and you can set (some of) them from the MCM.

It's on the front page :) 

I just call them something else on the MCM because the Baka factory terminology was a bit google-translate.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:03 AM, WaxenFigure said:

I've been running the TDF Prostitution mod so long I didn't realize that TDF was adding the "Client count" statistic to the Sexlab MCM "Sex Diary" page.

I suggest you simply ask the still active authors to send mod events noting who whored and who they whored out to (second should be an array of actors) so you and any other mod looking to track activity can do so.

For mods no longer being developed we can create patches to do the same but you'll probably have to host those patches here. I am willing to help with creating those patches.

Radiant Prostitution  from wraith slayer does so too. if you play both mods, they add together.

@Lupine00 This is the mod I've been looking for! Or, well, your dream version of SLAX perfectly integrated with an enhanced version of SLSO might be. :)

Thank you for doing this and for sharing it, and best wishes for your future successes with it!

You asked ”Also, if the player is trying to manage arousal, what tools could they be given beyond potions that make it go up or down, and a range of vibrating plugs and piercings?"

This has been discussed a bit elsewhere (several elsewheres actually), but now that there's a home for it... tools and triggers for moving Arousal down seem much harder to think up than those which might stimulate one's libido.

Time, of course, is the most basic tool. And instead of a relentless and inevitable march to max arousal, time-based changes to arousal should push it towards some equilibrium state, which is neither "no way, not interested, no how", nor "ready to fuck anything that moves, or that doesn't move fast enough".

Just getting away from a trigger/stimulation should allow your arousal to cool almost as quickly as it peaked from that same trigger/stimulation.

The classic cold shower seems to be one basic tool that is kind of hard to implement in Skyrim, but are there maybe some things available from Frostfall a la Wet And Cold, and/or Bathing In Skyrim that might be used or copied? Of course cold also does fun things with nipples, and the opposite with penises. And how to differentiate between a nice hot bath, vs a dip in a cold mountain stream.

Seeing or experiencing things that disgust, annoy, or frighten you might also lower arousal. Anything that you implement as a fetish or addiction could also be reversed into a repulsion, though that would probably mean you need to track those characteristics as a continuum rather than a binary bit. Negative to positive with zero being neutral/unaffected or zero to max with a well-delineated middle neutural zone (which could itself be a range instead of a point). You could be titillated by seeing homosexual/beastial/bondage/sadistic activity or repulsed or not affected either way.

Playing with yourself could also drive it both ways, though maybe harder to deliberately drive yourself down that way. Willpower check? LOL

Frankly, seeing death and dismemberment could go either way, even without necrophilia or the like. You can argue both that seeing a dead body lowers your arousal AND that surviving a near-death experience raises your desire for a life-affirming coupling. Heh, not sure I want to think about what dark places post-combat rape comes from, but it's certainly a very real thing.

Being sick is usually a real buzz kill.

Ed86's SexLab Shrines looks like a brilliant if partial solution for "fixing" longer term attributes (I haven't had a chance to play it yet). It may be worth looking into hooking into, adapting, or expanding on that for ways to recover from addictions or other unwanted attributes you might accumulate over time.

And since you also asked, what I'm looking for in general are ways to gamify both/all sides of things like breaking and training a sex slave, learning to be or falling prey to the ultimate seductress or Casanova, learning to be/being serviced by a really skilled prostitute/gigolo and just generally making sexy time in Skyrim a more interactive and consequential part of the game, and less of a repetitive passive cut scene with a preordained outcome.

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you type in google: "slso loverslab"

you get:

Reveal hidden contents

on first hit o.o

Thanks, Donttouchmethere.  I hate google and it's intrusion into everyone's lives.  But that's another issue.  :)    Its too bad that the loverslab search engine is nearly useless.  ?

8 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Thanks, Donttouchmethere.  I hate google and it's intrusion into everyone's lives.  But that's another issue.  :)    Its too bad that the loverslab search engine is nearly useless.  ?

true, LL search engine never really worked for me too ?,

but still there is that ugly intrusion named google.

Just pretend you exploit google for your search and don't tell them how much you hate them.

Be sure your internet camera and mirco is offline ?

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

How will this interact with mods that require the bakafactory keywords? 

I am worried installing this will cause all the outfits I have added keywords to go "null" and I'll have to redo.

Nah, it works fine, you won't need to re-do them.

Lupine00, no doubt I'm missing something, but it looks like your distributed (v 29.0) slaconfig.psc can't be compiled because it uses, but never defines, _fw_utils.

I'm trying to make a little tweak to Teutonic's SleepCreep script in SLAdventures, but that script refers to SLA (now SLAX) like so:

slaframeworkscr Property Aroused Auto 

So when I try to compile a modified version of that script CK also makes a pass through SLAX and I wind up with these errors:

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript"...
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(532,26): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(532,36): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(601,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(601,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1286,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1286,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1293,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1293,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1297,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1297,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1304,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1304,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1308,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1308,14): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1315,4): variable _fw_utils is undefined
F:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(1315,14): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.psc

I don't really want to divert you from all you're doing with DF and SLAX (and SLD).  But if you're bored :P and happen to have a fixed version of that SLAX script ... (whistles innocently).

Again this assumes I'm not just missing something obvious.  But slaconfig.psc looks broken to my inexperienced eye.

edit: oh, I see, _fw_utils is included in SL Disparity, but that isn't of course marked as a dependency.  I should be able to work around that, then, since I just need it temporarily to get this compilation working.  No problem, I think!

On 10/4/2019 at 12:43 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Just use Duck Duck it blocks google tracking and intrusion. Combined with script blocker in your browser and VPN you are good to go.

I've used NordVPN for about a year.  Not only is it good for security and speed, but several times I've changed location because of slow internet and occasionally to access a  site blocked in my country. Also it is fairly inexpensive.  Firefox or Tor, duck duck go, and Nord gives you lot better anonymity than chrom/google and certainly more than IE (IE aka hackers dream playground).