On 10/3/2021 at 5:15 AM, Taki17 said:

Do you have Sexlab Adventures installed and option ticked that proportionately lowers the magnitude and effectiveness of spells, the more aroused the player is? Because SLAX in itself should not do this.

I should have them disabled, I'll let you know if they are when I decide to play again. 

Past week, I've updated SLSO (1.7.3) and now there is a weird bug with arousal: when my PC is raped the agressor's arousal is blocked at 100 even if they reach orgasm. I ask here because this mod says that is not necessary the SLSO patch for SLA... this is still correct? Maybe the new version of SLSO has changed something with arousal?

Or maybe it's not a bug and is intended because rapist are enjoying?

2 hours ago, Mike-Long said:

Past week, I've updated SLSO (1.7.3) and now there is a weird bug with arousal: when my PC is raped the agressor's arousal is blocked at 100 even if they reach orgasm. I ask here because this mod says that is not necessary the SLSO patch for SLA... this is still correct? Maybe the new version of SLSO has changed something with arousal?

I'm pretty sure this is a slax tenri fixes feature, as you can assign agressor / victim arousal thing there, default set to be 50 and 25 (multiplied by exposure). Something is odd, however, as agressor keep staying at 100 even post-orgasm, but I think victim resets to 0 after orgasm. I'd have to double check the last bit however.

5 hours ago, Mike-Long said:

Do not overwrite SLAX scripts with SLSO.  Only overwrite with SLAX patches. 

SLSO integrated "Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments 1.0.5" and is a modification for SLA Redux v28b (SLAR v28b).  

You are killing SLAX, Dark brotherhood bastard. 

Spoiler

I'm joking

To my knowledge the arousal and enjoyment is used for SLSO orgasm trigger when bar full, but it also has a chance component to it.   Not sure it got re-worked with the Sexlab beta9 changes that modified the Sexlab enjoyment tracking, or something like that. 

Im still at 1.6.7, not "problems".  But, I also use Sexlab Utility Plus. 

Carefull updating too early.  Check why first, maybe you do not need the new version.  

Edited by safado
23 hours ago, slicksly said:

I'm pretty sure this is a slax tenri fixes feature, as you can assign agressor / victim arousal thing there, default set to be 50 and 25 (multiplied by exposure). Something is odd, however, as agressor keep staying at 100 even post-orgasm, but I think victim resets to 0 after orgasm. I'd have to double check the last bit however.

21 hours ago, safado said:

Do not overwrite SLAX scripts with SLSO.  Only overwrite with SLAX patches. 

SLSO integrated "Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments 1.0.5" and is a modification for SLA Redux v28b (SLAR v28b).  

You are killing SLAX, Dark brotherhood bastard. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm joking

To my knowledge the arousal and enjoyment is used for SLSO orgasm trigger when bar full, but it also has a chance component to it.   Not sure it got re-worked with the Sexlab beta9 changes that modified the Sexlab enjoyment tracking, or something like that. 

Im still at 1.6.7, not "problems".  But, I also use Sexlab Utility Plus. 

Carefull updating too early.  Check why first, maybe you do not need the new version.  

No, I never overwrite SLAX scripts with SLSO's, in fact, the two scripts in "conflict" are more up-to-date in SLAX than SLSO scripts.

I realized later that I was completely wrong: it's not the arousal of the characters that is locked to 100, but the "enjoyment bar" in the SLSO minigame... I've tested the new version of SLSO with consensual sex and works as always: both arousal and enjoyment decay at orgasm... then, I suppose that rapists are always at top of enjoyment when raping, obviously.

Thanks for the replies.

• 2 weeks later...

i am going mad i literally cannot understand how these parameters work. I have set both me and my follower with sexy armor, i tried standing one in front of eachother and did timelapse, i tried a ton of different settings but arousal jstu keeps going down all the time. Do i really need to do sexy things to make it go up? My idea was to make it go up jsut by playing skyrim the vanilla way, but seeing eachother with sexy armors, doesn't seem to work.

20 minutes ago, wattbatt said:

I have set both me and my follower with sexy armor, i tried standing one in front of eachother and did timelapse, i tried a ton of different settings but arousal jstu keeps going down all the time.

I don't believe that arousal handling for sexy clothing is hooked up yet (it was a newly added feature).  Try the same thing with both characters naked, and arousal should increase.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't believe that arousal handling for sexy clothing is hooked up yet (it was a newly added feature).  Try the same thing with both characters naked, and arousal should increase.

Actually, BAKA keywords are part of the arousal scanning but only the ones that Factoryclose defined for slot32 and not the descriptive ones like Miniskirt, or thong, etc (see Baka SL aroused manual).  

New keywords added on 2020-11-17 or not lewd are not part of the scan, yet:  sla_ArmorPretty, sla_ArmorSpandex, SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard, SLA_ArmorCurtain, SLA_ArmorTransparent, and SLA_ArmorRubber. 

Scanning alias references conditions for naked NPC detection:

• Subject.WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass [KYWD:0006C0EC]) = 0.000000 OR
    • No armor equipped. Indirect detection scanning for keyword
  • Subject.GetEquipped(sla_NakedArmorList [FLST:0E08CD5C]) = 1.000000 OR
    • Is a form list in aroused.  Initialized empty, referenced but not used.  From original Aroused?
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(EroticArmor [KYWD:0E08C7F6]) = 1.000000 OR
    • or has Original SL Aroused keyword for "Naked/Lewd Armor"
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:0E08E854]) = 1.000000 OR
    • or has SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini keyword
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0E08E855]) = 1.000000 AND
    • (combined) with the other "OR" and both true, has SLA_ArmorHalfNaked keyword
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody [KYWD:000A8657]) = 0.000000 OR
    • has "Clothes" instead or armor. Indirect detection using keyword. 
  • Subject.GetEquipped(sla_NakedArmorList [FLST:0E08CD5C]) = 1.000000 OR
    • duplicate, do not know why.
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(EroticArmor [KYWD:0E08C7F6]) = 1.000000 OR
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:0E08E854]) = 1.000000 OR
  • Subject.WornHasKeyword(SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:0E08E855]) = 1.000000 AND
  • Subject.HasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC [KYWD:00013794]) = 1.000000 AND
    • "Actor" is an NPC.
  • Subject.IsChild = 0.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) Do not have the Child flag
  • Subject.GetDead = 0.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) Is not flagged "dead"
  • Subject.GetDisabled = 0.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) Is not state disabled.
  • Subject.GetDistance(PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014]) < 1024.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) Is distanced 1024(14.62m or 48feets) or less from the Player.  
  • Subject.GetIsRace(ChickenRace "Rabbit" [RACE:000A919D]) = 0.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) is not a chicken, too many in cities.  Yes, there's a typo in Original Skyrim.
  • Subject.GetIsRace(ManakinRace "Nord" [RACE:0010760A]) = 0.000000 AND
    • and (combined with the others true) Is not a Manakin. Yes, manakin are really NPC with an AI that make them "not idle animate".  That why if your pc is slow, they will walk around for a few seconds and scared you. 

This is done for 8 dynamic references aliases and used for observing naked and exposure feature in main code. Theres another that scan for 24 NPC and is the main list for updates comparing against the naked list for line of sight and such.

There is a lot going on in SLAX, somethings i did not understand yet.  Some are legacy and not used. 

On 10/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, CobraPL said:

I saw two characters (tbh. siblings Valerius) having sex like in some autonomy mode.

I wonder what mod did that? Does SLAX cause aroused NPCs to have animated sex? If yes, what are conditions?

Nope, SLAX or SLAR do not have auto sex scene and only do arousal calculations. 

Another mod likely using arousal values as a trigger did the scene. 

There're many mods that do that here in Loverlab.  You must have one and do not know.

Here is one of many. This one has a lot of settings for conditions. Kind of heavy script.  Has "incestuous" trait and your favorite "cheating" and Cuck attributes.  Basic dialogue during scenes but "immersive".  Config is full of options a may be confusing, recommend read the description page and the support.

Is an upgrade/overwrite addon, needs main adcSexlife 1.4.2. 

Enjoy

Spoiler

Edited by safado
23 minutes ago, safado said:

Actually, BAKA keywords are part of the arousal scanning but only the ones that Factoryclose defined for slot32 and not the descriptive ones like Miniskirt, or thong, etc (see Baka SL aroused manual).  

They're part of the scanning, but what I'm saying is that the SLAX UpdateClothedArousal function is currently empty, a work in progress.  SLAX sees the keywords all right, but right now it doesn't update arousal based on them.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

They're part of the scanning, but what I'm saying is that the SLAX UpdateClothedArousal function is currently empty, a work in progress.  SLAX sees the keywords all right, but right now it doesn't update arousal based on them.

True. 

I think, it does process the original lewd keywords as naked NPC list like halfnaked and EroticArmor. 

The part missing is processing for has miniskirt, panties, stocking, and such.  Will be heavy on papyrus if implemented.

Better to move all main calculation to SKSE module if posible.  

Skyrim SE is more delicate with active script processing NPC while loading.  A longer running arousal framework will raise the possibility of crashing after load issues.  Solved most of the time using ReSaver active script suspend but do not help if functions scripts are called and in queue. 

Edited by safado
6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

So for now i can use it to change worn armor's keywords, but to make it impact arousal i should add another mod?

Also i don't understand if mine is bugged or what.

Both me and my follower were at 8:

-i set decay rate from 2.0 to 0, we both went 100 in a single instant.

-i set it back to 2.0 again, we instantly fell down at 3-4

-i set it at 0.1, both went up at 100 again.

Doesn't this parameter work with time passing? why did it affect arousal instantly? Do i have it broken?

Also, when i set "decay rate" at 0.1 or 0 "time rate" automatically becomes 10 ; when i set it back to 2.0 "time rate" automatically becomes zero, why? There is nothing that sugggests that these parameters influence eachother. Is there an extensive manual for this? Every single setting i try makes no sense

Edited by wattbatt

Greetings all. 

Is SLAX's exposure suppose to increase when the player observer NPC's having sex?

Currently I only see an exposure change when an NPC is naked. When NPC's are having sex, even though they are naked, I don't see any change. 

Looking at the logs, I do see it increasing for other NPC's though.

I am currently using  Sexlife Plus, and SLSO is not overriding any SLAX files.

Is that intended?

On 9/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, 4nk8r said:

An alternative to modifying plugins with xEdit (or creating patches like you should be so you don't have to repeat your work every update), you can use SPID to create an ini file that adds whatever keywords you want (and do other cool shit).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

Edit: xEdit scripts for SPID

Can you expand on that thought? Looking at SPID, it doesn't seem to be able to distribute keywords.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Can you expand on that thought? Looking at SPID, it doesn't seem to be able to distribute keywords.

It can't.  I was hopeful it had that feature, but I was incorrect.  You'll need something, a patch or batch script, to join the NPC's to the plugin's faction to add the keywords, then you can use SPID to distribute the spell effect.

Edit: SLAX is probably the easiest way to distribute keywords for this.

Edited by 4nk8r
lack of reading comprehension
On 10/31/2021 at 12:28 AM, DarkWaterZ said:

Greetings all. 

Is SLAX's exposure suppose to increase when the player observer NPC's having sex?

Currently I only see an exposure change when an NPC is naked. When NPC's are having sex, even though they are naked, I don't see any change. 

Looking at the logs, I do see it increasing for other NPC's though.

I am currently using  Sexlife Plus, and SLSO is not overriding any SLAX files.

Is that intended?

Responding to my own comment for in case someone has the same question.
I have found that the player's exposure does not increase when observing NPC - NPC sex and found a way to fix it.

More details here: 

is this a safe to ignore just wondering

Spoiler

[11/11/2021 - 05:46:32PM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sla_Internal (16083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorTrauma() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Internal (16083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Internal (16083137)].slainternalscr.FloatUpdateActorExposure() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Main (16042D62)].slamainscr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slamainscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Main (16042D62)].slamainscr.UpdateActorArousals() - "slamainscr.psc" Line ?
    [sla_Main (16042D62)].slamainscr.OnUpdate() - "slamainscr.psc" Line ?

I have some very newbish questions about SLAX (and SLA in general) and I was hoping that someone could help me out.

1. What triggers exposure? Is it seeing someone naked, or in a sexy/slooty armor, a sex act or some/all of these?

2. What does the arousal level have to be to trigger an SOS reaction? I've got SOS enabled in SLAX, but I've never seen it trigger.

12 hours ago, TJHinSkyrim said:

I have some very newbish questions about SLAX (and SLA in general) and I was hoping that someone could help me out.

1. What triggers exposure? Is it seeing someone naked, or in a sexy/slooty armor, a sex act or some/all of these?

2. What does the arousal level have to be to trigger an SOS reaction?

You can define all these factors in the MCMs. Arousal can be set 'to trigger' from 'being around naked NPCs - either by LOS (line of sight), or by physical distance.

You can set specific clothing items (internally dictated by item slots), to be seen as "nakedness" (thus becoming a trigger) ...

There are several versions of some of these mods, some allow you to further define whether specific clothing items should be seen as being "slooty" or some degree of partially naked (again triggering arousal).

Or seen as being high value/respectable/noble clothing - which can trigger other mechanisms - like how NPCs will treat you/talk to you.
    Sexy
    Slooty
    Illegal
    Respectable
    Ragged
    High-Heels
    Bikini

(can also depend on the mods installed)
For instance, the mod Horrible Harassment hooks into those settings.

The arousal levels needed for these behaviors to trigger, can be set in the MCMs as well.
Some settings are found in Schlongs of Skyrim's - some in SLA's MCM (aka SexlabAroused.esm), and so forth.

Whether witnessing sex acts should be a trigger can also be defined (if i remember correctly), but there are also other mods which implement specific events that can be triggered by that scenario.

"I've got SOS enabled in SLAX, but I've never seen it trigger."

Depending on the mods in use and assuming the install/load order is correct - it's all a matter of defining these triggers and levels in the MCMs.

Also the Player and NPC's sexuality is a factor.

So if your Player has a schlong and you want attraction (and arousal) between you and a specific NPC - make sure your sexuality matches each other.

For a Male with a Schlong - to animate with a Female - both should be Straight or Bi.
For a Female with a Schlong/Strapon - to animate with a female - both should be Gay or Bi.
-etc etc.

For lesbian animations without schlongs, both can be set as females. Otherwise you'll mostly or entirely get "penetration sex animations" and no Lesbian animations (tribbing, etc)

If a schlong/strapon is toggled on and you want "penetration sex animations" - set the one with the schlong/strapon - as a Male (in the MCM of Sexlab.esm)

(In other words giving her the male role - (if it's a female and you want her to penetrate the partner), - this setting doesn't affect any other aspects of the game in general.
NPCs won't start considering her a male. [Just adding this because it has confused me in the past a few times]

Those roles just define what set of animations the framework hooks into in the given situation.

Some mods have their own similar parameters for this, which can be defined - they might override whatever the (Sexlab Framework MCM) is set to btw.

With the mod 'Sexlab Attraction' you can define - 'Overall attractiveness' and whether or not 'Wealth', 'Race', 'Height', 'Weight', etc - should affect attraction also

On 7/22/2021 at 4:49 AM, throwaway219 said:

Hi!  Finally got around to trying to track down a weird bug I was seeing and tracked down the bug in slaFrameworkScr.psc.  Line 773 this line shouldn't call GetCurrentGameTime() because the returned value is already the number of days since last orgasm:

Float DaysPassedSinceLastOrgasm = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(who)

This causes the code to go down the adjustment code constantly, randomizing their lastorgasmdate and causing their timerate to change and ultimately lots of randomness with their arousal.  This only happens if you change MinDaysWithoutSex > 0 and I believe 0 is the default.  (Also seems like the variable name is backwards now... it actually means "MAX days without sex before we reset the time", yeah?

Indeed - removing Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() factor from mentioned variable, so far, seems like a solution to my nightmare with SLSO and unpredictable results of sex from stats point of view. But I guess I'll have to test a bit more to see if that won't break anything else, in longer run.

Second thing - MinDaysWithoutSex and following fragment:

If who != playerRef && slaConfig.MinDaysWithoutSex != 0 && DaysPassedSinceLastOrgasm >= slaConfig.MinDaysWithoutSex \
&& (!StorageUtil.HasFloatValue(who, "SlAroused.LastOrgasmDateAdjustmentDate") \
|| StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who, "SlAroused.LastOrgasmDateAdjustmentDate") >= slaConfig.MinDaysWithoutSex)

Float RandomDateForOrgasm = Utility.RandomFloat(Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - slaConfig.MinDaysWithoutSex, Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
	StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(who, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", RandomDateForOrgasm)
	StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(who, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateAdjustmentDate", Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
endIf

In my case MinDaysWithoutSex wasn't 0 (default in @MasterDev build seems to be 3.0) so I got more weirdness to chew on when trying to figure out what is going on with Lydia's stats as she somehow managed to be left unattended for long enough to fulfill last condition.

If LastOrgasmDateAdjustmentDate is greater than MinDaysWithoutSex, LastOrgasmDate will be reset to RandomDateForOrgasm. So suddenly TimeRate can change drastically, if (lets say) LastOrgasmDate drops from 5.6 to 2.6 it can be noticeable.

What I can't understand is why, what for? What wrong would come out from storing real, endlessly (?) growing value in LastOrgasmDate and just update LastOrgasmDateAdjustmentDate one when needed?

Using this, with the slso game, and dripping when aroused, among some others. Love that she isn't just 'aroused' at higher increments, but rather being more aroused increases your enjoyment of sex, affects the lighting, plays some deep breathing + heartbeat sfx, and begins to drip.... That each of these features compound within each other to make skyrim sex more than just an act for the sake of it.. if that makes sense.

To help with the immersion, I think it'd be cool to add a few more things:

- Idle animations where she starts casually teasing herself at higher arousal levels

- Facial expressions to show that she's 'enjoying herself' a bit more with higher arousal levels, whether she's in idle with a bit of embarrassed blushing, or a sexually aroused expression during sex scenes.

Are these 2 features in the aforementioned mods, or am I just doing something weird?

If not, anyone know if there is a patch to implement such features?