On 3/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, test11112222 said:

DSHV, tell us what will be in the new update

2.0.1 - minor fixes, new MCM, WIP endings, Common Goods. Then Non-ZAZ version. Then something new to add-ons.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:34 PM, peterkenway said:

How start nazeem content ?

Talk to his wife - Ahlam.

On 3/12/2021 at 8:25 AM, neneXgod said:

I want to ask if this mod compatible with other the mod to make it more Immersion ( and painful ) like Prison Overhaul Patched, Defeat or others?.

Hello. There are slight irregularities. For example, Defeat will break underground slave fights, but this is small content that can be ignored.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:33 PM, Electric Aether said:

After some brainstorming about coming up with ways to trick your fanboy into drinking the soul shatter

I can do all the options, if it will be through dialogue. And I can do 1 and 3 through player choice, it's a video game after all.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:45 AM, peterkenway said:

i searched for all places riften ( including the entrance ) and i don't find the farmer for start Redistribution of Glory

He should be at the entrance in the city. Try spawning him with the console. Look for Possible problems: on the mod's page.

I think about Tapasvee: force the player to create a branch of the Order in Skyrim or new monk arriving from Elsweyr. Artano: He has a secret lair in Skyrim with captured Blades. I also think about Royal Sluts - maybe make them separate from the Prisoner Rehabilitation Program? Slave Queen Alessia, Almalexia, Queen Ayrenn, Morwha.. I'm just thinking about it, maybe someone have any ideas on this? 

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

maybe someone have any ideas on this?

It's better if they're separate. Prisoner Rehab should be for criminals, bandits and scum who can be easily encouraged to do more crimes for you.

The Royal Sluts should be 100% focus on sluttiness.

Serpent demands you put them into furo tubs to train them with extra sluttiness.

They gradually come to like it so much they get in the tub by themselves.

Maybe obtaining the tub is quite difficult and involves a lot of encounters with Falmers, Chaurus, being put in tubs yourself, etc.

So, on a fresh new game I started this mod and I have a few questions/problems:

- Dog Days - why do I need dog anims when it's the old man having sex with my female character?

- Envy Causer - the mission arrow points to an empty spot outside swindler's den, with nothing there. should I go into the cave?

- I recruited Falsk Venn - the description says he eventually becomes more abusive, but he doesn't really speak much. is his abuse through force-greet or do I get a topic in dialog when talking to him?

- I got Bruiser to enslave me after I dismissed him as follower near Rorikstead, but he just started walking away even though he said I was his slave. Was he going back to Riverrun or how is this slavery supposed to work? Do I need SD+ for it?

May I please make a request?  You have loaded TOH with heaps of different NPCs and humiliation scenarios.  Your creativity is truly impressive.  But this large quantity  of encounters inevitably keeps character development of the NPCs rather limited.  I find myself using only parts of TOH and skipping the rest as a bit too far to interest me (such as the main quest, I never play that).  But the bits I do like are not fully fleshed out. Rather than continuing to add more bits to an already massive mod, could you, or someone working with you, repurpose one or more of your NPCS to become a fully fleshed out follower, with emphasis on  continuing relationship rather than humiliation and misogny?  For example, Bruiser as a strong Orc companion could be very interesting without the humiliation quests if further developed and made a separate distinct follower mod.  Instead of demanding for the player to pay his debts, he could agree to be the player's hired companion in return for settling his debt with Lucan (which needs to be set at a more realistic amount).  Whether you still want Lucan to offer a 'discount' on the debt in return for sex is up to you/the mod programmer.   Then as the player adventures with Bruiser, there can be dialogue where Bruiser is unimpressed/ snarky/suggestive with the player (a la Skyrim Romance without the cheap romance).  Doesn't have to go as far as in TOH with the disgusting/humiliating bits, but there can definitely be opportunities for rough sex and banter and some embarrassment, in the course of developing a relationship between the two, ending in Bruiser having to choose between returning to the stronghold or committing to the player.  If you still want to keep the greatest fan around, you can have him offer to adventure with the two of them, and he can spy on them having sex and try to get himself included in the action, and he can get a bit cheeky with the player without going so far as to spit on the player, etc. Or he could be his own follower mod.  There's so much potential with some of your NPCs in TOH that is currently untapped but could be developed separately from TOH. 

32 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

For example, Bruiser as a strong Orc companion could be very interesting without the humiliation quests if further developed and made a separate distinct follower mod.

Or simply a lot more Bruiser-centered humiliation quests.

Bruiser is a good follower, but I had two issues with him long-term.

1) the ZAP mechanics are not well implemented and don't add much.

2) once you max out your submission or whatever it's called, you're just stuck telling everyone you're his slave forever, and you've used up all his content. 

You can ask to be punished some more, but there's no special reason for it, no reward for it, and no new punishments to see.

There was also the "ales" bug. I guess that's fixed, but could still work a little nicer.

That leaves him as still a very useful follower, but he could certainly have more.

Making him not cruel, brutal and humiliating seems ... not Bruiser.

The point of Bruiser is him treating you as a punchbag and ego-inflation mechanism.

He sees you as worthless, but you can be hurt, which makes him feel more important, and that's all there is in his simple head.

The ZAP stuff really shows where DD is good for different things to ZAP.

ZAP is good for NPCs and decoration. It's good for a fully scripted scene where you have minimal control while in some furniture.

ZAP is useless as a player restraint. It's purely decorative, and also gets stomped on by DD and other animations.

Also, the fancier items tend to have questionable bodyslides and alignments.

It's a pity SD+ is not good for long term slavery, as it would be an interesting mix with Bruiser as a master.

Bruiser as a Devious Follower is not bad. The mechanics make sense.

Except the ZAP stuff, which fails badly when combined with the DDs.

However, the DFC dialog is a terrible fit with Bruiser.

The DFC dialog is very heavily slanted as if it's a female dominant, or a male with a sly gas-lighting tone.

Bruiser doesn't talk like that, and it's jarring.

I seriously considered doing a "translate" of DFC to give it Bruiser style speech throughout, but virtually nobody wanted it except me.

It would be nice if you could set an option in the MCM to disable Bruiser's ZAP use.

ToH could also easily soft-dep DD without forcing anyone to install it. You can see ways to do that in SexLab Disparity, or SexLab Survival, neither of which require DD but which both offer a lot of integration with it.

Or maybe people are more interested in Toys?

"The Cuckoo" Quest opening dialogue edited and updated.

so i decided to remove option 2 as it'll be included in 1 & 3 Anyways.

(OPENING/STARTING DIALOGUE) DB=Dragonborn (PC)/ S=Serpent/ YFB=Your Fanboy/ B=Bruiser

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DB) (Serpent calls your name)

(DB1) Need something Master?

(S) No shit cunt. I see that you've gotten yourself a Fanboy...

(DB) Yes Master,but how did you know?

(S) You stupid slut, did you forget that Im watching you!?Even if I didn't Your shitty little Fanboy followed you here!

(DB) Im Sorry Master, Please forgive my Stupidity! How should I deal with him.

(S) Since he admires you so much, to the point that he want's follow your footsteps, Lets guide him.

(DB) What do you mean by Guiding him Master?

(S) You know what I mean unless Bruisers daily beatings and poundings made you Retarded.

(S1) You'll turn him into my slave, exactly how I did with you.I wouldn't mind having another Slave.

(DB) *sigh* yes Master, whats the plan?

(S) I have came up with a Humiliating plan for the both of you.

(S1) So first off I've caught your Fanboy stroking himself over the pair of Panties you gave him.

(DB) What!!!

(S) Yeah you heard right, he even moans your name and proclaims his love for you.

(S1) So my Grand plan is for you to trick him into drinking this soulshatter by either blackmailing him or by spiking his drink after you two marry eachother.

(DB) Blackmail? Marriage?!

(S) Hahaha you'll see why soon. I also recorded him on this Memory Crystal, so you can use it against him.

(S1) Now, did your little cum filled brain can comprehend my plan.

(DB) Yes, I understand Master.

(S) Good you Horrid Slag, once you've done that. Come report to me for further instructions.

(Quest Starts)

Serpent gives your character 1 soul shatter and some rope or iron handcuffs as well as a Memory Crystal.

Quest Description: Master gave me an order to turn my Fanboy into his Slave ...Poor Boy.

Quest Marker/Objective 1: Trick Your Fanboy into drinking the soul shatter.(Blackmail or Marriage)

Quest Stage 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

will continue to work on this script later

3/13/21

2 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

(S1) So first off I've caught your Fanboy stroking himself over the pair of Panties you gave him.

A reference to a dialogue option in the vanilla Your Fanboy dialogues.

I intend on adding new dialogues to both Brusier and Your Fanboy

especially dialogues that start sex lab animations.

and possibly Your Fangirl if I were to include her later on .

1 hour ago, MicroWazzle said:

Personally i'd like to see a lot more j'zargo content, I think that story line has potential.

Im not sure if DSHV came up with it or not, some or most of this mods content came from our brothers in this thread.

If you really want that, then create your own scripts and continue the story.

maybe DSHV will greenlight it.

I haven't played it so I wouldn't know what it's about.

On 3/13/2021 at 4:24 PM, Marshal Lee said:

Is there an updated list of all the content?

Yes, on the mod's page or first post of this topic under More details:

On 3/13/2021 at 6:20 PM, user9120975435 said:

So, on a fresh new game I started this mod and I have a few questions/problems:

-Sebastian doesn't actually have sex with anyone. You need them because he will find a male dog for his beloved bitch. 
-Yes, I found a bug and fixed it in 2.0.1, so you can start this quest sooner.
-Yes, you need to speak to him.
-Just few extra dialogues.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:56 AM, onionlover76 said:

Hmm, with Fattig, I already owned, furnished the Proudspire Manor fully, but when I talk to him, no new options show up. Am I doing anything wrong?

Checking via GetVMQuestVariable Quest: 'HousePurchase', ::SolitudeHouseVar_var =>1. Maybe some mod changes the purchase of a house?

On 3/14/2021 at 7:41 AM, marymuir2 said:

But this large quantity  of encounters inevitably keeps character development of the NPCs rather limited.

It's not like I choose between adding new content or improving old content. It all depends on ideas. If I have an idea for old content I will add it fully. I just don't know what else to add to Bruiser. Maybe he wants to take PC to his friends or family, who are the same as him, in a closed room? Or engage in literal character development: his backstory or change his attitude with time? Not sure.

2.0.1: Minor fixes, new MCM, WIP endings, quest Common Good (Real Dragonborn).

Thanks to nomkaz I added Troubles of Heroine SE All in One version.

With the latest update I'm experiencing a black face bug on this mod's NPCs. It was fine before this update. I did try reverting, but didn't help. Any idea how I can fix it?

EDIT: Fixed my problem by reinstalling the KS Hairdos add-on and letting it overwrite the patch.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:32 PM, Electric Aether said:

"The Cuckoo" Quest opening dialogue edited and updated.

so i decided to remove option 2 as it'll be included in 1 & 3 Anyways.

(OPENING/STARTING DIALOGUE) DB=Dragonborn (PC)/ S=Serpent/ YFB=Your Fanboy/ B=Bruiser

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DB) (Serpent calls your name)

(DB1) Need something Master?

(S) No shit cunt. I see that you've gotten yourself a Fanboy...

(DB) Yes Master,but how did you know?

(S) You stupid slut, did you forget that Im watching you!?Even if I didn't Your shitty little Fanboy followed you here!

(DB) Im Sorry Master, Please forgive my Stupidity! How should I deal with him.

(S) Since he admires you so much, to the point that he want's follow your footsteps, Lets guide him.

(DB) What do you mean by Guiding him Master?

(S) You know what I mean unless Bruisers daily beatings and poundings made you Retarded.

(S1) You'll turn him into my slave, exactly how I did with you.I wouldn't mind having another Slave.

(DB) *sigh* yes Master, whats the plan?

(S) I have came up with a Humiliating plan for the both of you.

(DB) What!!!

(S) Yeah you heard right, he even moans your name and proclaims his love for you.

(S1) So my Grand plan is for you to trick him into drinking this soulshatter by either blackmailing him or by spiking his drink after you two marry eachother.

(DB) Blackmail? Marriage?!

(S) Hahaha you'll see why soon. I also recorded him on this Memory Crystal, so you can use it against him.

(S1) Now, did your little cum filled brain can comprehend my plan.

(DB) Yes, I understand Master.

(S) Good you Horrid Slag, once you've done that. Come report to me for further instructions.

(Quest Starts)

Serpent gives your character 1 soul shatter and some rope or iron handcuffs as well as a Memory Crystal.

Quest Description: Master gave me an order to turn my Fanboy into his Slave ...Poor Boy.

Quest Marker/Objective 1: Trick Your Fanboy into drinking the soul shatter.(Blackmail or Marriage)

Quest Stage 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

will continue to work on this script later

3/13/21

Part 2 of the script

here you will have two Dialogue trees with different options when speaking to Your Fanboy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1st Dialogue Tree)

(DB) [Blackmail]

---------------------------

a=Route 1

b= Route 2

(DBa) Hey I have something to show you.

(YFBa) Show me?Ooh Okay!

(DBa1) [You show him the Memory Crystal]

(YFBa1) *sighs* whats this?

(DBa2) Watch it [You play the Recording]

(DBa3) [As you play the Recording, His usual smiling, happy face turns to fear]

(YFBa2) Pl.. P.. Please don't show this to anyone! I'll do anything!

(DBa4) Anything? Will you even drink this? [You show him the Soul Shatter]

(YFBa3) What is that?

(DBa5) Don't worry about it, I'll forgive you if you drink this.

(YFBa4) Umm okay, if this is what it takes.

(YFBa5) And Please don't show it to anyone!

(DBa6) I wont. [You give him the Bottle of Soul Shatter]

>1 Soul shatter Removed

(DBa7) [You watch Your Fanboy Gulp down the Soul Shatter, until the bottle was empty]

(DBa8) [He starts screaming,crying,and convulsing in pain on the floor]

(DBa9) [As he's suffering, he struggles to form a coherent sentence but you understand a few words]

(YFBa6) [ "what did you give me" "why" "It hurts" Is all he can say without crying and screaming]

(DBa10) [He continues to scream and convulse on the ground, until he passes out from the pain]

(DBa11) [You tie him up and carry him to the Guild]

>You and Your fanboy Teleport to the Forgotten Regret

>Quest Objective Complete

>Your Fanboy equips Rope restraints or wrist restraints or Iron Handcuffs

(DBb) [You walk in on your Fanboy Masturbating in a pair of your Panties]

(YFBb) What the!! It's not what it looks like!

(YFBb1) [He hides his dick with one hand and your panties in the other behind him]

(DBb1) [Your angry, but you remember Serpents Orders] Show me Your Dick

(YFBb2) Wait a second why?

(DBb2) [You show Your Fanboy the Memory Crystal]

(DBb3) This is a Memory Crystal, It allows it's user to record whatever you want.

(YFBb3) Okay? [Shaking in fear]

(DBb4) I recorded you playing with yourself with my Panties (Lie)

(DBb5) I'll Share it with everyone if you don't Obey me. So show me your dick.

(YFBb4) Please don't! But I guess i have no choice. [He Moves his hand away, Revealing his dick]

(DBb6) [Laugh}] That has to be the smallest dick I've ever seen!

(YFBb5) Sh.. shhu... shut up!

(DBb7) [You kick him in the balls]

(DBb8) [He collapses onto the floor crying in pain and humiliation] PATHETIC!

(YFBb6) Why!? [Crying]

(DBb9) Don't you dare talk back at me when you have such a tiny pathetic dick.

(DBb10) Only men with big dicks can do that.

(YFBb7) [Continues to cry]

(DBb11) Stop crying, your supposed to be a man.[You show him the Soul Shatter Potion]

(DBb12) Drink this Pinky dick.

(YFBb8) Whats that [sobbing]

(DBb13) This potion will make your dick grow bigger (Lie)

(YFBb8] Okay! [He takes the Soul Shatter potion and gulps it down to it's last drop]

> 1 Soul Shatter Removed

(YFBb9) [Starts to scream and convulse on the floor in agony]

(DBb14) [Still angry, you begin to stomp on his balls, causing him to scream louder]

(DBb15) [You continue to stomp on his balls until he passes out in Agony]

(DBb16) [You begin to tie him up to take him to the Forgotten Regret]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2nd Dialogue Tree)

(DB) [Love]

---------------------

a=Route 1

b= Route 2

(DBa) Hey, I have something to tell you.

(YFBa) Of course my Idol.

(DBa1) Im in Love with you.

(YFBa1) *Gasp* I love you too!

(DBa2) [He hugs and kisses you]

(YFBa2) Will you be my wife?

(DBa3) Yes of course I'll be your wife, but only after you drink this.

(DBa4) [You show him the soul shatter}

(YFBa3) What is that?

(DBa5) It's a Love Potion. It will make our bond stronger.(Lie)

(YFBa4) Okay! [He takes the Soulshatter and Gulps it down}

>1 Soul Shatter Removed

(DBa6) [You watch him collapse onto the ground screaming in agony]

(YFBa5) Why? I thought you Loved Me... [Continues to scream in Agony]

(DBa7) Im sorry...

(DBa8) [You watch him suffer until he passes out]

(DBa9) [You tie him up and carry him to the Forgotten Regret]

I'll work on more later 3/17/21