I got a glitched since i updated to the latest version. Pretty much all of the added quest (such as the brothel started by talking to kleprr or talking to lydia for the enslavement quest) are glitched. No dialogs options show up and i cant start the quests. Any ideas ?

Also, is it normal that there a no scripts in the mod folder?

25 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

I got a glitched since i updated to the latest version. Pretty much all of the added quest (such as the brothel started by talking to kleprr or talking to lydia for the enslavement quest) are glitched. No dialogs options show up and i cant start the quests. Any ideas ?

Try a fresh save, because they work for me.

On 3/13/2021 at 5:22 AM, DSHV said:

2.0.1 - minor fixes, new MCM, WIP endings, Common Goods. Then Non-ZAZ version. Then something new to add-ons.

Talk to his wife - Ahlam.

Hello. There are slight irregularities. For example, Defeat will break underground slave fights, but this is small content that can be ignored.

I can do all the options, if it will be through dialogue. And I can do 1 and 3 through player choice, it's a video game after all.

He should be at the entrance in the city. Try spawning him with the console. Look for Possible problems: on the mod's page.

I think about Tapasvee: force the player to create a branch of the Order in Skyrim or new monk arriving from Elsweyr. Artano: He has a secret lair in Skyrim with captured Blades. I also think about Royal Sluts - maybe make them separate from the Prisoner Rehabilitation Program? Slave Queen Alessia, Almalexia, Queen Ayrenn, Morwha.. I'm just thinking about it, maybe someone have any ideas on this? 

In the dragonborn dlc, when you are on the rieklings mission, in this mod you have the option of serving the tribe but in the original game if you kill the boss, the player becomes a new boss and gets a perk that anywhere rieklings can spawn to help you, in this mod the end of the quest even if you choose the submissive option you still have this perk?

5 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

Is The Chief of Thirsk Hall removed? Because I'm not getting the subbimissive option

you have to complete all the quest until the end,then you have to choose to kill the chief or become the tribe bitch

On 3/15/2021 at 5:22 PM, Futarrari said:

"This mod contains at least 1 BSA. Do you want to unpack it?" What should I do, and why is that?

I'm sorry to be this annoying one but, is there anyone who know what to do with this message, do I unpack or not that BSA thingy?

2 hours ago, Futarrari said:

I'm sorry to be this annoying one but, is there anyone who know what to do with this message, do I unpack or not that BSA thingy?

There is likely no benefit for you to unpacking the ToH BSA unless you intend to modify it.

Skyrim likes to load BSAs and usually it is the right thing to do. The vanilla data is all in BSAs.

The only reason to unpack one, for most users, is because the BSA contains only assets and the associated ESP is a "dummy" that exists only to load the BSA and is using an ESP slot for not much.

MO can load BSAs without such an ESP, so no need to unpack even for that reason if you use MO/MO2.

Loose files always overwrite BSAs on load; it's only really relevant for mods with a lot of assets.

I would guess you have no reason to unpack the BSA. Don't do it.

If your intent is to get at the script files to rebuild them for SE, then you definitely do need to unpack it.

But I wouldn't advise doing that if you don't know what a BSA is, as you may encounter a knowledge acquisition sequencing error there :) 

On 3/15/2021 at 4:02 PM, Vulgein said:

is the all in one version standalone? can't t ell due to file size

On 3/15/2021 at 7:22 PM, Futarrari said:

"This mod contains at least 1 BSA. Do you want to unpack it?" What should I do, and why is that?

On 3/16/2021 at 6:00 PM, crococat said:

While installing SE AIO have file TIF_0501a8d4.pex already installed by SexSlaves (MiasLair) mod. Can you reveal its function to check is it work?

On 3/17/2021 at 12:48 AM, Wayward1 said:

With the latest update I'm experiencing a black face bug on this mod's NPCs. It was fine before this update. I did try reverting, but didn't help. Any idea how I can fix it?

On 3/17/2021 at 8:36 AM, Lekefeno said:

I got a glitched since i updated to the latest version.

18 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

Is The Chief of Thirsk Hall removed? Because I'm not getting the subbimissive option

I have not tested this. I just made a new update, and then user nomkaz contacted me and gave me the AIO. Do you use TroublesofHeroineSE2.0.1.rar or Troubles of Heroine SE AIO v2.0.1.7z? Is just TroublesofHeroineSE2.0.1.rar broken? 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:31 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

I accidentally met that giant monk while carrying Tapasvee with me, and I started some scenes with the monk and Tapasvee, now I realize I haven't started the southern quest 1/2 yet. Did I triggered some sort of bug that I have no access to these two quests any more?

This is the Southern Guest. If you met him, then the quest has already begun. The whole quest is a meeting with the monk.

9 hours ago, mistergiggles said:

voiced?

The mod? No.

6 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

Always-Stands  keeps saying

Only him? What about other followers or NPCs? He's a regular companion with additional text.

5 hours ago, ratchet669 said:

really dumb question but how to i install this? I downloaded the latest version and put it into nexus but it doesn't seem to have worked. do I have to start a new game?

Like any other mod. And watch the version of your game - latest versions are TroublesofHeroineSE2.0.1.rar - for Special Edition and TroublesofHeroine2.0.1.rar for regular Skyrim.

Trying to do the companions bit so at this one

Learning Responsibility (Take the responsibility for Farkas’s failed mission on yourself and after punishment complete this mission);

But i can't enter cidna mine as there is some sort of barrier infront of the gate unless i do the markath questline for the forsworn, is having completed that meant to be mandatory for this quest?

On 3/17/2021 at 1:36 AM, Lekefeno said:

If there's a BSA the scripts are inside of that.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There is likely no benefit for you to unpacking the ToH BSA unless you intend to modify it.

Skyrim likes to load BSAs and usually it is the right thing to do. The vanilla data is all in BSAs.

The only reason to unpack one, for most users, is because the BSA contains only assets and the associated ESP is a "dummy" that exists only to load the BSA and is using an ESP slot for not much.

MO can load BSAs without such an ESP, so no need to unpack even for that reason if you use MO/MO2.

Loose files always overwrite BSAs on load; it's only really relevant for mods with a lot of assets.

I would guess you have no reason to unpack the BSA. Don't do it.

If your intent is to get at the script files to rebuild them for SE, then you definitely do need to unpack it.

But I wouldn't advise doing that if you don't know what a BSA is, as you may encounter a knowledge acquisition sequencing error there :) 

Thank you so much, I tried to google it before asking here and it was to hard for me as a just a player to understand if I should unpack it or not. Now you made it clear to me what the meaning behind BSA is, once again sorry for being annoying ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Futarrari said:

what the meaning behind BSA is

It's an archive file that can contain any conventional assets such as scripts, flash files, textures, meshes, translation files and so on.

You can find programs that will unpack them, but MO can also unpack them itself.

Some modders use a program to make these archives, and some ship loose files.

If you're using MO, there's no drawback to using loose files, and it can be more convenient because it lets you see overwrite issues more easily.

If you don't have MO, a BSA probably loads faster than loose files, in many cases.

A BSA is loaded when its ESP is loaded (because its ESP is loaded), and thus it must have a matching ESP, even if it only has textures in. In a case like that the ESP is effectively empty, which is a waste of an ESP. MO offers a workaround for this - leave your BSAs still packed but load them in the order you set in MO but don't have the ESP - convenient!

If the mod has other stuff in the ESP, then it's not a waste, because it really needs the ESP.

I have an issue wit this mod which makes it almost impossible to handle. Everytime I recruit a follower from ToH the activation disappears, so I am no longer able to talk to them. Does that sounds familiar to someone and is there a way to fix that?