6 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

there is a lack of Bruiser content

Here's my next bruiser idea (follow up to Bruiser loses his mojo)...

Bruiser's rival...

Introduce a new character, Buster.

Buster is exactly like Bruiser, only more so. He declares that Bruiser is a wimp and a pathetic specimen, unfit to be an orc male.

"That sissy cumrag is not fit to wipe a real Orsimer's ass! Come here slut, I will show you what real punching is like. First suck my cock!"

(They both say the exact same thing about the other).

Buster wants to make you his slave, just to show how weak Bruiser is. Bruiser wants to keep you, just to prove that Buster is weak.

You exist only as a trophy for one of them.

Walk across Skyrim and back half a dozen times to fetch random useless junk to prove that Bruiser or Buster is a tougher master.

Pick between Buster and Bruiser to accompany you. Get some funny dialog depending on which you choose.

Story ends with a showdown between Bruiser and Buster. Which will stay in the guild to help Serpent debase you?

The PC chooses which master is most brutal.

The loser will be outcast, and drink away their sorrows in Riverwood. Some conversational stuff will let you swap over which one you are using in the "Bruiser role" - because they're the same.

The winner acts as Bruiser usually does.

Actual difference between the two characters is zero. That's the central joke. Both think they must be the toughest. Both equally dense and brutal.

Example event - "The dick measuring contest".

Buster and Bruiser disagree on who has the biggest dick. They destroy the PC's holes trying to prove which is biggest.

Finally PC uses a ruler to measure. Both the same!

Neither is happy, one has to be bigger!

So both beat you up and piss on you. Then fight each other. They knock each other unconscious at the same time.

Afterwards, both claim they won.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:20 PM, DSHV said:

Checking via GetVMQuestVariable Quest: 'HousePurchase', ::SolitudeHouseVar_var =>1. Maybe some mod changes the purchase of a house?

I am a bit confused about this one. How do I check this variable in game? I tried the ingame command window but it didn't work. Still stuck. :(

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Bruiser's rival...

Buster is exactly like Bruiser, only more so. He declares that Bruiser is a wimp and a pathetic specimen, unfit to be an orc male.

"That sissy cumrag is not fit to wipe a real Orsimer's ass! Come here slut, I will show you what real punching is like. First suck my cock!"

Buster wants to make you his slave, just to show how weak Bruiser is. Bruiser wants to keep you, just to prove that Buster is weak.

Walk across Skyrim and back half a dozen times to fetch random useless junk to prove that Bruiser or Buster is a tougher master.

Pick between Buster and Bruiser to accompany you. Get some funny dialog depending on which you choose.

Story ends with a showdown between Bruiser and Buster. Which will stay in the guild to help Serpent debase you?

The loser will be outcast, and drink away their sorrows in Riverwood. Some conversational stuff will let you swap over which one you are using in the "Bruiser role" - because they're the same.

Actual difference between the two characters is zero. That's the central joke. Both think they must be the toughest. Both equally dense and brutal.

Buster and Bruiser disagree on who has the biggest dick. They destroy the PC's holes trying to prove which is biggest.

So both beat you up and piss on you. Then fight each other. They knock each other unconscious at the same time.

I like your idea.

I hope you'll like mine.

It's sort of similar to Rats content.

It involves Carlotta Valentia,Serpent & Bruiser.

Either that Carlotta Valentia has debt to pay or you hire her to become a Slave or Prostitute for the Guild.

If she's to be hired, It'll be because she's a single Mother struggling for money, her shops going downhill so she'll need a new job to

pay the taxes and to give her daughter a comfortable life.

So you offer her a job at the Guild on Serpents Orders.

You train her as a sex slave with Bruisers help.

21 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

You train her as a sex slave with Bruisers help.

Does she still run the shop?

Wouldn't want to remove a useful Whiterun vendor.

If she was moved to the Guild House, someone from the guild could take her place selling food in Whiterun. 

Hilarious if it was Catherine for example.

"Hello, I'd like to buy some bread."

"As you lack a cock, I will only sell you bread with cum in it. Cockless beings should consume cum in every meal."

"So it's CumBread? Is that even a thing?"

"It is now. Eat up whore."

On 3/16/2021 at 6:49 PM, Electric Aether said:

Part 2 of the script

here you will have two Dialogue trees with different options when speaking to Your Fanboy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1st Dialogue Tree)

(DB) [Blackmail]

---------------------------

a=Route 1

b= Route 2

(DBa) Hey I have something to show you.

(YFBa) Show me?Ooh Okay!

(DBa1) [You show him the Memory Crystal]

(YFBa1) *sighs* whats this?

(DBa2) Watch it [You play the Recording]

(DBa3) [As you play the Recording, His usual smiling, happy face turns to fear]

(YFBa2) Pl.. P.. Please don't show this to anyone! I'll do anything!

(DBa4) Anything? Will you even drink this? [You show him the Soul Shatter]

(YFBa3) What is that?

(DBa5) Don't worry about it, I'll forgive you if you drink this.

(YFBa4) Umm okay, if this is what it takes.

(YFBa5) And Please don't show it to anyone!

(DBa6) I wont. [You give him the Bottle of Soul Shatter]

>1 Soul shatter Removed

(DBa7) [You watch Your Fanboy Gulp down the Soul Shatter, until the bottle was empty]

(DBa8) [He starts screaming,crying,and convulsing in pain on the floor]

(DBa9) [As he's suffering, he struggles to form a coherent sentence but you understand a few words]

(YFBa6) [ "what did you give me" "why" "It hurts" Is all he can say without crying and screaming]

(DBa10) [He continues to scream and convulse on the ground, until he passes out from the pain]

(DBa11) [You tie him up and carry him to the Guild]

>You and Your fanboy Teleport to the Forgotten Regret

>Quest Objective Complete

>Your Fanboy equips Rope restraints or wrist restraints or Iron Handcuffs

(DBb) [You walk in on your Fanboy Masturbating in a pair of your Panties]

(YFBb) What the!! It's not what it looks like!

(YFBb1) [He hides his dick with one hand and your panties in the other behind him]

(DBb1) [Your angry, but you remember Serpents Orders] Show me Your Dick

(YFBb2) Wait a second why?

(DBb2) [You show Your Fanboy the Memory Crystal]

(DBb3) This is a Memory Crystal, It allows it's user to record whatever you want.

(YFBb3) Okay? [Shaking in fear]

(DBb4) I recorded you playing with yourself with my Panties (Lie)

(DBb5) I'll Share it with everyone if you don't Obey me. So show me your dick.

(YFBb4) Please don't! But I guess i have no choice. [He Moves his hand away, Revealing his dick]

(DBb6) [Laugh}] That has to be the smallest dick I've ever seen!

(YFBb5) Sh.. shhu... shut up!

(DBb7) [You kick him in the balls]

(DBb8) [He collapses onto the floor crying in pain and humiliation] PATHETIC!

(YFBb6) Why!? [Crying]

(DBb9) Don't you dare talk back at me when you have such a tiny pathetic dick.

(DBb10) Only men with big dicks can do that.

(YFBb7) [Continues to cry]

(DBb11) Stop crying, your supposed to be a man.[You show him the Soul Shatter Potion]

(DBb12) Drink this Pinky dick.

(YFBb8) Whats that [sobbing]

(DBb13) This potion will make your dick grow bigger (Lie)

(YFBb8] Okay! [He takes the Soul Shatter potion and gulps it down to it's last drop]

> 1 Soul Shatter Removed

(YFBb9) [Starts to scream and convulse on the floor in agony]

(DBb14) [Still angry, you begin to stomp on his balls, causing him to scream louder]

(DBb15) [You continue to stomp on his balls until he passes out in Agony]

(DBb16) [You begin to tie him up to take him to the Forgotten Regret]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2nd Dialogue Tree)

(DB) [Love]

---------------------

a=Route 1

b= Route 2

(DBa) Hey, I have something to tell you.

(YFBa) Of course my Idol.

(DBa1) Im in Love with you.

(YFBa1) *Gasp* I love you too!

(DBa2) [He hugs and kisses you]

(YFBa2) Will you be my wife?

(DBa3) Yes of course I'll be your wife, but only after you drink this.

(DBa4) [You show him the soul shatter}

(YFBa3) What is that?

(DBa5) It's a Love Potion. It will make our bond stronger.(Lie)

(YFBa4) Okay! [He takes the Soulshatter and Gulps it down}

>1 Soul Shatter Removed

(DBa6) [You watch him collapse onto the ground screaming in agony]

(YFBa5) Why? I thought you Loved Me... [Continues to scream in Agony]

(DBa7) Im sorry...

(DBa8) [You watch him suffer until he passes out]

(DBa9) [You tie him up and carry him to the Forgotten Regret]

I'll work on more later 3/17/21

I'll add a Route B later for the Love Dialogue Option.

I will also fix Dialogue Capitalization Later and Grammar.

Now this script (Part 3) continues right after (Part 2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Player Character and Your Fanboy Arrive at the Forgotten Regret

>Fanboy either plays the knockdown animation or is tied up playing the hogtie animation or kneeling tied up animation

(DB) I've fulfilled your Orders Master.

(S) Good Bitch, Now talk to Bruiser.

>New Quest Objective given (Talk to Bruiser)

Quest Stage 20

(DB) Master?

(B) YOU BITCH!!! [He Slaps you Hard]

(B1) I've been given work because of your dumbass!

(DB) Im sorry Master

>Bowing Animation plays

(B) Yeah yeah fuck off.

(B1) Now bring your Fanboy or whatever that midget is called.

(DB) Yes Sir.

>New Quest Objective Given (Train Your Fanboy)

Quest Stage 30

Now before I continue further on the Cuckoo Quest.

I would like to implement a system similar to Martins corruption or Your Dignity

Like the lower (Your Fanboys corruption ) <Placeholder

The more disgusting & Humiliating Dialogues you can choose.

@DSHV

Is it doable up to this point? or should I make some changes

52 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Does she still run the shop?

Wouldn't want to remove a useful Whiterun vendor.

If she was moved to the Guild House, someone from the guild could take her place selling food in Whiterun. 

Hilarious if it was Catherine for example.

"Hello, I'd like to buy some bread."

"As you lack a cock, I will only sell you bread with cum in it. Cockless beings should consume cum in every meal."

"So it's CumBread? Is that even a thing?"

"It is now. Eat up whore."

Yeah that sounds great.

Either Carlotta can move her shop to the forgotten Regret, where she'll serve as a vendor and sex slave.

Or have Catherine run the shop and babysit Mila, While her Mom is off being a slut for orcs

You'll also have an option to have Catherine return to the Guildhouse whenever you want.

And perhaps an additional dialogue option to send Charlotta home to visit her daughter for as long as you want, to send her back, you find her and you

click a dialogue option that teleports her to the Guildhouse.

also to make it more brutal, there should be 2 or more endings

1.She just becomes a Prostitute at the Forgotten Regret, where she sends the money she makes to her daughter in whiterun. (Good ending)

2. She becomes a sex slave at the forgotten regret where she forgets and Abandons her daughter to serve Bruisers Superior Orc cock until she dies (Bad ending)

either don't have to be "Good" or "Bad" per say.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Bruiser's rival...

Have you thought about making his Rival his Brother?Perhaps his Twin?Which will explain why they're the same.

and also a quest or dialogue option to Recruit Buster into the Guild?

I remember DSHV entertaining the idea of creating quests that revolve around Bruisers family.

Perhaps this can serve as an introduction?

3 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Have you thought about making his Rival his Brother?Perhaps his Twin?

I didn't, but you did.

It makes sense. Absolutely. 

But maybe too much sense?

Maybe if the character makes a big point that he is Bruiser's half brother, so the fact they are clearly identical seems like nonsense?

Also, they don't believe they are identical. Both believe the other to be a pathetic runt.

Or say they do :) 

Anything would probably depend on DSHV's taste.

I don't really have deep feelings about it; I just thought the idea of them being totally oblivious that they are the same might be funny.

I guess there could be a reveal later on, where we meet their father, and he is exactly the same as they are too.

And he is totally disappointed that his sons are such sissy weaklings!

Though they are identical to him in every way, with huge dicks, huge egos, and always fighting.

So that makes no sense, and yet makes perfect sense, because that's just how they are.

They could all be the same NPC model, face, head, and everything. except the father has a gray stripe in his hair (texture set swap).

20 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

But i can't enter cidna mine as there is some sort of barrier infront of the gate

You can enter the Cidhna Mine as a free visitor through the big gates in the city (Against the Warrens). There are also Urzoga gra-Shugurz walks (She has additional dialogue in this quest).

19 hours ago, Cerral said:

I would like to do the quest to cure bad bitch, but I don't understand how to do it. I tried to talk to Danica, but no dialogue about bad bitch appears.

Bitch should be in the same room as Danica. If there is still no dialogue, then this is a bug. If the quest refuses to start even with console commands, then the matter is most likely in Alias.

15 hours ago, daanish0250 said:

When I purchased Scratcher I didn't get any spell or potion.

His salesman has already cast a spell on PC. I can assume that the dog is in the creatures faction, and Valdr is in the faction of hunters and these factions are at enmity. You can simply teleport the dog with the console or disable Valdr pro tempore.

15 hours ago, klatti said:

Everytime I recruit a follower from ToH the activation disappears, so I am no longer able to talk to them.

Only NPCs from the mod? It's weird because they just use vanilla follower system and vanilla dialogue system.

15 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

What do you want the Guild and the Forgotten Regret to be exactly?

The source of masochistic pleasure? Or in what direction will the guild develop separate from the heroine's personal tortures? I dont know. Maybe a semi-legal enterprise for the education of guilty wives and the slave trade.

9 hours ago, warden239 said:

add a quest to make yourself a Riekling save, or cow

What is Riekling save? Can you explain in more detail?

8 hours ago, onionlover76 said:

I am a bit confused about this one.

Another condition is stage 10 or higher of his quest AAACharity: PC have to agree to give him blowjob.

5 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Is it doable up to this point?

Yes.

Upload fixed version Troubles of Heroine Merged SE v2.0.1.1

16 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

............... I'm actually so stupid i don't even have it installed

haha,relax this happen everyone,anyway be advise if you install addons dawnguard and you have mod for marry Serana, because of this mod, you cant marry her.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

You can enter the Cidhna Mine as a free visitor through the big gates in the city (Against the Warrens). There are also Urzoga gra-Shugurz walks (She has additional dialogue in this quest).

Bitch should be in the same room as Danica. If there is still no dialogue, then this is a bug. If the quest refuses to start even with console commands, then the matter is most likely in Alias.

His salesman has already cast a spell on PC. I can assume that the dog is in the creatures faction, and Valdr is in the faction of hunters and these factions are at enmity. You can simply teleport the dog with the console or disable Valdr pro tempore.

Only NPCs from the mod? It's weird because they just use vanilla follower system and vanilla dialogue system.

The source of masochistic pleasure? Or in what direction will the guild develop separate from the heroine's personal tortures? I dont know. Maybe a semi-legal enterprise for the education of guilty wives and the slave trade.

What is Riekling save? Can you explain in more detail?

Another condition is stage 10 or higher of his quest AAACharity: PC have to agree to give him blowjob.

Yes.

Upload fixed version Troubles of Heroine Merged SE v2.0.1.1

sorry I meant to type slave, rember kids always spell check

13 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Yeah that sounds great.

Either Carlotta can move her shop to the forgotten Regret, where she'll serve as a vendor and sex slave.

Or have Catherine run the shop and babysit Mila, While her Mom is off being a slut for orcs

You'll also have an option to have Catherine return to the Guildhouse whenever you want.

And perhaps an additional dialogue option to send Charlotta home to visit her daughter for as long as you want, to send her back, you find her and you

click a dialogue option that teleports her to the Guildhouse.

also to make it more brutal, there should be 2 or more endings

1.She just becomes a Prostitute at the Forgotten Regret, where she sends the money she makes to her daughter in whiterun. (Good ending)

2. She becomes a sex slave at the forgotten regret where she forgets and Abandons her daughter to serve Bruisers Superior Orc cock until she dies (Bad ending)

either don't have to be "Good" or "Bad" per say.

Or Carlotta may stay in Whiterun, but her daughter will be moved to the Guildhouse as insurance or a payment for cooperation ) 

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I didn't, but you did.

It makes sense. Absolutely. 

But maybe too much sense?

Maybe if the character makes a big point that he is Bruiser's half brother, so the fact they are clearly identical seems like nonsense?

Also, they don't believe they are identical. Both believe the other to be a pathetic runt.

Or say they do :) 

Anything would probably depend on DSHV's taste.

I don't really have deep feelings about it; I just thought the idea of them being totally oblivious that they are the same might be funny.

I guess there could be a reveal later on, where we meet their father, and he is exactly the same as they are too.

And he is totally disappointed that his sons are such sissy weaklings!

Though they are identical to him in every way, with huge dicks, huge egos, and always fighting.

So that makes no sense, and yet makes perfect sense, because that's just how they are.

They could all be the same NPC model, face, head, and everything. except the father has a gray stripe in his hair (texture set swap).

i think you've gotten yourself a foundation for a future Bruiser Quest.

That would be hilarious that Bruiser & Buster end up discovering that they're brothers of half brothers.

If they're half brothers.

Same Father,different Mothers is also Lore Friendly since It's implied in the game and lore that Orc strongholds practice incest.

maybe make the Father one of the Orc stronghold leaders or create a new orc stronghold for future quests?

38 minutes ago, A1ex_S said:

Or Carlotta may stay in Whiterun, but her daughter will be moved to the Guildhouse as insurance or a payment for cooperation ) 

I'll work on the script when im finished working on the Cuckoo quest.

I may add an option for that but I personally don't like the idea of children being exposed or to be anywhere near this mods content lol.

unless there's a custom room for her then I wouldn't have much of a problem

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

I'll work on the script when im finished working on the Cuckoo quest.

I may add an option for that but I personally don't like the idea of children being exposed or to be anywhere near this mods content lol.

unless there's a custom room for her then I wouldn't have much of a problem

Well you know... That`s one tough mod, so it need some tough decisions. As from Serpent`s point of view ) Teach them humility from youth.

But of course EXCLUDING CHILD CONTENT!!!

hey guys, I was taking a look at the '' more details '' part of the main page and I saw that it has a good ending, I chose this mod here because I can play in my main campaign without a problem, but the main quest, I had tried to play before and was still finishing. So, my question is whether it is possible to do the main quest and have a good ending that will make me free from serpent in the end? I say without having to do any more quests for him and those involved in that location.

I had an idea for more content. Essentially there's a guy with a job for you. See this guy owes someone else a debt, a slave to be precise. So this guy is willing to pay you some amount of money to 'pretend' to be this guys slave. The only thing is, after a while you come to learn that this was just a ploy to enslave and train the player, at this point you will have to try and escape or live with it.

On 3/14/2021 at 4:59 AM, Lupine00 said:

It's a pity SD+ is not good for long term slavery, as it would be an interesting mix with Bruiser as a master.

Do you know Submissive Lola well enough to say whether Bruiser would be a good Owner character for that mod?