8 hours ago, Network said:

Are you ever planning to somehow fix the marriage bug your mod creates? Having to start the game without the mod, rushing marriage then enabling it can be quite a tedious thing to do since I'm going places where characters added by this mod would normally be.

I'd assume that it has something to do with Bruiser being marriageable, but I would honestly prefer a version that removes this feature since marriage is broken by this mod anyway.

Use Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold as indicated in the description. 

I am really enjoying the mod. I do need help in the main quest. 

Spoiler

When the Spermthief quest goes on, she tells us that we have to communicate at a distance to see Serpent's reaction. Now the problem is that I can not find a way to communicate at a distance.

If somebody has completed it, please let me know.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:15 AM, Buckandisdead said:

Hi I have a problem with the Model Show quest and I would like to skip the part where I dance for Gyrm and he gives me poison as it bugs out VR in a big way.

Hi. Setstage AAATOHModelShow 40.

23 hours ago, ASLars said:

If somebody has completed it, please let me know.

You need to start Good Memories quest from Serpent.

DSHV,I am not sure if this is at the mods end or mine,but dialogue option about moving your spouse to another home does not appear when it should(at all).Tried it even after finishing the unmarked quests(right of first night(Balgruf) and Rupta content).If any of you fine people have a solution for this,I would be ever so grateful.

can a male player(stormcloak side) have access to pleasure room in windhelm jail or that stormcloak quest in general without cheats/console - yes or no

there is no female instructor just some prisoners doing random scenes with/without guards - the 2 nords behave racist like towards the dark elf but i guess they are only approachable with a female char. i noticed similar behavor in other areas as well, where some npcs cant be spoken to... i am guessing they only work in combination with a female player char.

ScreenShot730.png

EDITED

OOIC, although I have never really had much success with it, I have been trying Cursed Loot's Combat surrender again, given that it's had an update

I'm also trying this mod for the first time too

Just got beaten by this mod's Khajiit Highwayman located at the at the end of the Riverwood Bridge and, even though I have just bashed it over the head a few times with a mace, nothing happens.  Relevant log entries are below and all show the Highwayman as 'friendly'. 

This happens regardless of how I have set the option in Cursed Loot which allows/disallows Khajiit characters to be bad guys

The PC and NPC seem to line up for a sexlab act, the male character strips, but to no end, and the PC will be restrained by Cursed Loot afterwards, but there is no action inbetween.  Except once where the PC was, weirdly, assaulted by an Estrus tentacle animation

Is this because your character is set as 'friendly' in this mod, or do I maybe need to go looking at the rest of my Load order to see if anything else may be tampering with the NPC status?

TIA for any help offered

Line 3637: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:12PM] [DCUR] - Processing Surrender.
    Line 3638: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:12PM] [DCUR] - Defeated by NPCs, proceed with rape scene.
    Line 3639: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:13PM] [DCUR] - Resist not attempted.
    Line 3640: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:13PM] [DCUR] - List has: 2 detected actors
    Line 3641: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:13PM] [DCUR] - Trying to select a maximum of: 1 actors for rape scene.
    Line 3642: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:13PM] [DCUR] - Found: Highwayman
    Line 3643: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:13PM] [DCUR] - Processing: Highwayman. Is NPC.
    Line 3644: [02/10/2021 - 05:24:14PM] [DCUR] - Rejected: Highwayman for combat rape. Reason: Actor is friendly.

@DSHV

Spoiler

Faction: Companions
Quest Giver: Aela the Huntress

Our sister / brother has been kidnapped! It may be a trap, but we cannot leave her / him to the silver hand. Go and show them what it means to mess with war whores (If the kidnapped person is a woman) with companions (If the kidnapped person is a male).

(A rescued guild member thanks us through sex.)

You can use clones or actual members of this guild for this quest or make brand new ones exclusively for this quest .

Spoiler

Faction: Thieves Guild
Quest Giver: Brynjolf

A member of our guild is in jail and they want to make her say enough to our headquarters. We cannot allow it!

What we can do:
Get the key from the guard (Sex)

Open the lock yourself by hand

Obtain a document to transfer the prisoner to another city (Document in Jarl's table)

(
A rescued guild member thanks us through sex.)

You can use clones or actual members of this guild for this quest or make brand new ones exclusively for this quest .

Spoiler

Faction: Dark Brotherhood
Quest Giver: Nazir

Bad news sister / brother! Penitus Oculatus captured our sister, we should save her before she tells us where our sanctuary is, in the worst case, kill her.

(A rescued guild member thanks us through sex.)

Spoiler

Faction: None
Quest Giver: A  Imperial noblewoman from Bruma (In Whiterun)

Noble woman:

Hey, I heard women in Skyrim have more fuck than they can imagine. Is it true?

Player:

Well, basically yes.

Noble woman:

Hmm, I've been here for 2 days and yet none of them wanted to fuck me. What am I doing wrong?

Player:

Maybe because you have a bodyguard?

Noble woman:

It was my father's idea! He is such a bloody bore.

Player:
I also see another problem.

Noble woman:
What?

Player:

You're too well dressed for standard Skyrim conditions.

Noble woman:

I see.

Player:

You have two options, honey. First. You can get your bodyguard drunk and play with him he won't remember this. Second. I can get you normal clothes (Tawern workers clothing. Buy from exaple from Hulda), but you gotta get rid of your bodyguard somehow.

Noble woman:
Both options are interesting! Choose something for me.

Player:
Have fun with your bodyguard. Order something very strong for him.

OR

Give me some gold and I'll buy you some clothes and i take care of your bodyguard.

Noble woman:
Yes! Here It must be enough (100 Gold)

(After buying clothes for her and giving her. We can meet her at the inn where she fucks with the inn's clients. We can join to her!)

Idea:

Spoiler

Alternate start scenarious: 

1. You can start directly with Bruiser (and maybe are already submissive enough)
  2. You start with the guild already built and members hired.

and/or the ability to skip the Guild introduction (and other quests) via MCM (maybe like in Slaverun, where you skip through the enslavement stages).

Building the guild is cool, once ?

I am starting a new playthrough and was way into the Guild questline (past those night-dudes infiltration) but my mods changed and doing all that again ?

Setstage is an option, but without knowing what stages to set, it is prone to break stuff.

On 2/9/2021 at 4:18 PM, Shunobi said:

Anyone know how to find Colovian Brandy in Sexist Imperial quest?

Ask any innkeeper. Usually after 4 refuses.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:05 PM, wHOaMiEH said:

dialogue option about moving your spouse to another home does not appear when it should(at all).

Maybe Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod  can help?

On 2/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, 0wnyx said:

can a male player(stormcloak side) have access to pleasure room in windhelm jail

No, only for females.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:20 PM, donkeywho said:

Is this because your character is set as 'friendly' in this mod

Yes, he is friendly until you choose hostile lines of dialogue.

11 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

I can get the Dawnguard quest from Sorine, but not Gunmar. Is there a prerequisite? 

You need find moth priest for Dawnguard, so so that trolls are definitely in the castle.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, he is friendly until you choose hostile lines of dialogue.

Weird.  I'd told him I'd kill him and he'd beaten me to a pulp .... so who knows?

Anyway, I've reverted to 'Defeat' as a tried and trusted mod, and I'll see what happens when I get back there.  The combat defeat mod i was using seems to be a bit flaky too.  Let's leave it for now and I'll get back to you if I get similar issues again

And thanks for the reply.  Much appreciated, and the mod is starting to be a fun playthrough

I had a couple of conflicts with Learning Responsibility quest with Deviously Cursed Loot.

#1 The punitive Ankle, Collar, and Rope were not considered Devious Device items so when I triggered a DCL event, the items were stripped off and not put back on.

I was able to circumvent this by making sure the slot numbers they were using in sex lab were unchecked.  This way, the items remained on.

You may want to make them DD quest items like Queen Sara's quest items or items from the mod Deviously Pink.  This way only the person you intend to will be the one to remove them.  

Also, the game won't try to equip a DD item in the slot they were in.

#2  The Punitive Rope seems to be invisible.  I don't see on my character.  Just the collar and ankle cuffs.  Are these UNP items?  I use CBBE so not sure if that was the case.

55 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

You may want to make them DD quest items like Queen Sara's quest items or items from the mod Deviously Pink.  This way only the person you intend to will be the one to remove them.  

It's not possible for DSHV to do that without creating a dependency on DD, which many strongly oppose.

Strictly, that's not entirely true, as there is a mechanic in SLAX that can add keywords dynamically, which would allow them to be soft-dependencies, but then ToH would depend on SLAX instead - though that could be a soft dependency.

15 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I had a couple of conflicts with Learning Responsibility quest with Deviously Cursed Loot.

#1 The punitive Ankle, Collar, and Rope were not considered Devious Device items so when I triggered a DCL event, the items were stripped off and not put back on.

I was able to circumvent this by making sure the slot numbers they were using in sex lab were unchecked.  This way, the items remained on.

Also, the game won't try to equip a DD item in the slot they were in.

#2  The Punitive Rope seems to be invisible.  I don't see on my character.  Just the collar and ankle cuffs.  Are these UNP items?  I use CBBE so not sure if that was the case.

Or just pause Cursed Loot while doing that quest.

new about beggars

Spoiler

when new homeless people come to the heroine's house in solitude, I think it's worth adding new dialogue options. Also, I suggest, under certain conditions, to take the heroine's house, and drive her out of the house.

example of a dialog:

homeless person: I'm tired of your stupid face, it's time for you to learn to respect your master in a new way

Heroin: Yes, I will accept any punishment for my ignorance

From this day on, you move to the street