I really liked what i saw but the crashes got worse and worse. Problems started when posing bound for the guy with the troll, i think rocco was the name.

Player controls got deactivated whenever sexlab got active afterwards. Removed the mod after visiting the mage academy after crashing at about everything, entering a building,

talking to someone, sexlab scenes. I have some other mods running and probably it's some conflict, but i tried shuffling the mods around a little bit and to get rid of my crashes i had to remove this mod.

7 hours ago, Snoopy911 said:

I really liked what i saw but the crashes got worse and worse. Problems started when posing bound for the guy with the troll, i think rocco was the name.

Player controls got deactivated whenever sexlab got active afterwards. Removed the mod after visiting the mage academy after crashing at about everything, entering a building,

talking to someone, sexlab scenes. I have some other mods running and probably it's some conflict, but i tried shuffling the mods around a little bit and to get rid of my crashes i had to remove this mod.

Yeah happens to me too(minus the ctds). My current solution to this annoyance is to enter enableplayercontrols.... @DSHV  did you have any more reports or is this a new one? Most scripted mods I have on my list are(are maybe in conflict with yours):

Babo Dialogue

SL Approach Redux

Horrible Harasement

YPS

Bakafactory says that on his side all is compatible with your mod and SL Survival. Not sure how would yps conflict with TOH. In any case it maybe good to look on things from your side, since before this update everything worked perfectly.

On 3/7/2021 at 4:35 AM, loserhell said:

can anyone tell how to complete Hire: Inventor, and Hire: Whore-Teacher,

After you drink Soulshatter, the quest ends. You can report to Serpent. Code setstage AAAToHHireInventor 60, just in case.
In Hire: Whore-Teacher you need wine in your inventory to continue the date. The required actions are recorded in the quest's log entry. AAAToHHireWhore.

9 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Yeah happens to me too(minus the ctds).

I have not tried anything new in the update. Same way I did the rest content. I'm playing with Bakafactory's mods, but without YPS. 

14 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Yeah happens to me too(minus the ctds). My current solution to this annoyance is to enter enableplayercontrols.... @DSHV  did you have any more reports or is this a new one? Most scripted mods I have on my list are(are maybe in conflict with yours):

Babo Dialogue

SL Approach Redux

Horrible Harasement

YPS

Bakafactory says that on his side all is compatible with your mod and SL Survival. Not sure how would yps conflict with TOH. In any case it maybe good to look on things from your side, since before this update everything worked perfectly.

I don't have any of the mods in your list running. Well probably it's no conflict but rather a problem with the mod itself.

Perhaps in my case the problem was removing some ropes manually after a scene with rocco and maybe i should have waited and the mod would have done some kind of cleanup.

I also used enableplayercontrols but found some different way to get rid of the problem.

Deactivated and reactivated sexlab via ingame menu, and my controls don't get locked anymore.

A warning about it, it will also reset your custom settings for sexlab.

1 hour ago, Snoopy911 said:

removing some ropes manually after a scene with rocco and maybe i should have waited

No. ToH doesn't care about that.

The broken scenes where you have to use ZAP to fix are a symptom of an issue, maybe in ToH, maybe in your game setup generally.

Disintegrating ToH sounds more like problems in your game generally, as ToH itself is not a heavy mod.

But, ToH can add a few NPCs, and that can easily combine with other things to cause problems.

12 hours ago, DSHV said:

I have not tried anything new in the update. Same way I did the rest content. I'm playing with Bakafactory's mods, but without YPS. 

To tell you the truth I am really confused. Yesterday when I played Skyrim for a bit everything went superb...not once I needed to enter enableplayercontrols...but from friday to sunday I had to do it every ten minutes or so... :think:

In any case, need to return to the Belph questline soon. Should I hurry up with that particular content, or should I take it slow?(to clarify:if you plan to release all this content in the next update Ill try not to drag ass). 

12 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Should I hurry up with that particular content

Don't need to rush. I have done little for the next update.

Text for fix:

Dragon Born

Spoiler

Horvutfaazsmoliin: Are you the infamous Dovahkiin?

I stop listening to you

This will soon be your big problem, not mine. And by “you” I mean whole you kind.

Yes

I thought you were higher. And more majestic, as befits a dragon. But expecting this from a small ape was a mistake.

No

But I feel that you are Dovahkiin. Stop lying and evading - do not disgrace the race of dragons, to which you belong by mistake.

No, I’m just pretender – foul liar

But I feel that you are Dovahkiin. Stop lying and evading - do not disgrace the race of dragons, to which you belong by mistake. I don’t know what games you play, but I’ll tell everyone that you’re real Dovahkiin if you don’t obey me.

And you are vahdin? A penisless weak man?

You mean a woman? Yes, I’m vahdin

So do you have big vessels, which your offsprings suck to feed itself? Can you show me a closer look? No show me better your hole for a penis. Is it huge? Hairy? Very disgusting?

You mean a woman? Yes, I’m vahdin. But you're very offensive, you know that?

No, that is truth. So do you have big vessels, which your offsprings suck to feed itself? Can you show me a closer look? No, better, show me your hole for a penis. Is it huge? Hairy? Very disgusting?

What do you want?

I propose an alliance between us. I am interested in your species and would like to study it. And calm my inner fire. And you will receive the status you so need to legitimize your place among my kind. This bond will also help relationship between our species. Your species needs it especially.

Wait..Who are you?

Horvutfaazsmoliin. The dragon.

But are you not a dragon?

I took this form through the Human Aspect. I created this thu’um myself. Not my most proud invention.

Agree. Let’s have sex

Please, I'll do everything! Just don't reveal anyone that I'm real Dragonborn!

Not in this nasty form. Find me in *insert location here. Really, where is the best place to put this dragon?* And I mate with you in my full greatness.

In dragon form?! How?

Just prepare you meat hole and I do all the rest.

Can you teach me Human Aspect thu’um? (Mindol Qah Jul)

You’re stupid. You are already human! Your understanding of what it means to be human and so is the maximum.

Maybe you can find yourself another female to experiment with?

No, I'm ready mate only with you. You are almost a dragon. So it's not so shameful for me.

What do you think of my race?

Oh, I watched your fuss for many years and I have something to say.

A: Well, race is too generous a word for a primitive animal as you, mud-licking crawling reptile. Let's not pretend you're one of civilized races. The fact that you are looks like us I find especially offensive.

B: Mongrel subelven mutts. But lick boots of every conqueror of your homeland well, can't take from you that, complaisant thralls.

W: Well, race is too generous a word for a primitive animal as you, pointy-eared cannibalistic plants-worshipper ape.

D: Pointy-eared red-eyed ashen-faced god-cursed elf-mockery.

A: Undeservedly arrogant yellow-faced pointy-eared inbred. Can you just fuck off from Tamriel, banana?

I, N: Pasty-faced round-eared mongrel of an upstart race. You'd better not get out of the slave pens where you were bred.

R: Dust-dwelling round-eared goat-fucker race. Where is your great empire of Yokuda?

O: Tusk-faced pig-nosed stinky product of a Daedra's bowels. Did your human master let you off the leash? Crawl back under his table. Maybe he'll throw you a bone to gnaw on.

K: Well, race is too generous a word for a primitive animal as you, fur-assed flea-breeder cat. Don't even dare steal from me, nosey thief.

You don't think highly of people, but you came up with the shout to become one of them?

Trying to catch me on a contradiction, weak man? I'm not interested in anything human other than their mating rituals. You’re so pathetic, finite and weak and yet you do not scream in horror from your existence, but keeping on multiplying, creating more pathetic, finite and weak ones.

Oh yes, you have no females and you do not breed

Not quite right. Bormah take all miil to Himself. But that doesn't concern you. I doubt that such a tiny brain is capable of comprehending the structure of Tiid.

Let's bond us together

Aav Un Kopraan!

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

*insert location here. Really, where is the best place to put this dragon?*

You could make a copy of the first room of Labyrinthion, where the Skeleton Dragon shows up.

He'd definitely fit in there.

You could also add a question 'How did you get in here? The door is too small for you to fit.'

and he could answer something like 'I obviously walked through it in my Human Aspect. It seems i still overestimated your intelligence, you ugly mongrel.'

4 hours ago, Beeble said:

Does anyone know how do we update to a newer version? Do we uninstall older version and install newer version on Vortex?

Does the game save our progress in quests we've already done?

You can just override the old content with the new stuff.

2 hours ago, indolu said:

I know that there is a quest for the PC to give up being the dragon born in order for someone else to take the credit, is there any similar quests in the works for the factions you can lead?

+1 to this. It would be cool if you could stop being guild master/archmage

1 hour ago, DuskGuard said:

It would be cool if you could stop being guild master/archmage

There's the J'zargo Archmage where you can give him Archmage after agreeing to be in his harem and completing the quests but it's not very fleshed out. Alternatively there's Tardo or whatever in the Dawnguard addon for the Volkihar vampires where if you do all his little side quests amd complete the storyline you can hand him Serana and her mother but it's also not very fleshed out.

What I would like to see is "Real Dragonborn" content for the guilds where he takes them over after their storylines in some "epilogue" quests or something along those lines

42 minutes ago, MicroWazzle said:

it would be nice if the "real dragonborn" took over every faction from the player and made every female npc part of his harem

I don't know. He's kind of weak pathetic character. Maybe the fact he's a total fraud would make him a good leader of the Thieves' Guild though?

It would be more fun if it was stupidly ironic, like Bruiser taking over the mage guild and punching them all into submission.

Or the Companions could just kill him outright, and you have to panic and find a new "Real Dragonborn" close enough to the old one that people can't tell.

Then a continuing joke about his replacement.

So this is the script that I made for my NTR Suggestion earlier.

(Incomplete)

Basic outline is that it'll be a quest, given to the dragonborn by Serpent,Maybe after the 2nd slave party or 3rd if your planning on another one.

If possible, it will have multiple endings

maybe 2 at least.

Involves Your Fanboy and Bruiser.

Loads of Dialogue options for people with all kinds of fetishes.

Rape(Bruiser rapes Your Fanboy) ,Scat,CBT(Cock and ball torture),Bondage,SPH(Small Penis Humiliation),Drugging,etc

Of course the underlying Fetishes are Cucking & Corruption :)

Quest title "Your Cuckoo" or "The Cuckoo"

The quest can start After you meet your fanboy in the bannered mare and when he starts to follow you, take him outside the forgotten regret and then talk to serpent.

(OPENING/STARTING DIALOGUE) DB=Dragonborn (PC)/ S=Serpent/ YFB=Your Fanboy/ B=Bruiser..............

(DB) Do you need something Master?

(S) I see that you've gotten yourself a Fanboy...

(DB) Yes Master,but how did you know?

(S) You stupid slut, did you forget that Im watching you!?Even if I didn't Your shitty little Fanboy followed you here!

(DB) Im Sorry Master, Please forgive my Stupidity! How should I deal with him.

(S) Since he admires you so much, to the point that he want's follow your footsteps, Lets guide him.

(DB) What do you mean by Guiding him Master?

(S) You know what I mean unless Bruisers daily beatings and poundings made you Retarded.

(S) You'll turn him into my slave, exactly how I did with you.I wouldn't mind having another Slave.

(DB) *sigh* yes Master, whats the plan?

(S) First,You will Trick him into drinking this Soul shatter,then you will tie him up.After that, you will bring him here.

(S) Hopefully your little cum filled brain can comprehend my plan.

(DB) Understood Master.

(S) Good, once you've done that. Come report to me for further instructions.

(Quest Starts)

Serpent gives your character 1 soul shatter and some rope or iron handcuffs.

Quest Description: Master gave me an order to turn my Fanboy into his Slave...Poor Boy.

Quest Marker/Objective 1: Trick Your Fanboy into drinking the soul shatter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all i came up with for now 3/11/21

I'll add more later tonight or tomorrow.

Of course anyone in this thread can contribute to this.

11 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Hello everyone. I want to ask if this mod compatible with other the mod to make it more Immersion ( and painful ) like Prison Overhaul Patched, Defeat or others?.

In general, I'd say, yes, they will work.  There can be some minor problems.  For instance, I have Prison Overhaul Patched and this mod adds NPCs to some of the prisons.  The  prison overhaul patched occurrences tend to override added NPCs actions/dialogues.  I've seen no problems with defeat, but I rarely keep a Troubles Of Heroine NPC follower with me for long.  I haven't seen any problems with populated cities or most other mods I have loaded.  I do know there are a number of times that quests for this mod don't seem to go as planned, but I suspect those problems are mainly down to this mod as others sometimes have problems, too.

20 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

So this is the script that I made for my NTR Suggestion earlier.

(Incomplete)

Basic outline is that it'll be a quest, given to the dragonborn by Serpent,Maybe after the 2nd slave party or 3rd if your planning on another one.

If possible, it will have multiple endings

maybe 2 at least.

Involves Your Fanboy and Bruiser.

Loads of Dialogue options for people with all kinds of fetishes.

Rape(Bruiser rapes Your Fanboy) ,Scat,CBT(Cock and ball torture),Bondage,SPH(Small Penis Humiliation),Drugging,etc

Of course the underlying Fetishes are Cucking & Corruption :)

Quest title "Your Cuckoo" or "The Cuckoo"

The quest can start After you meet your fanboy in the bannered mare and when he starts to follow you, take him outside the forgotten regret and then talk to serpent.

(OPENING/STARTING DIALOGUE) DB=Dragonborn (PC)/ S=Serpent/ YFB=Your Fanboy/ B=Bruiser..............

(DB) Do you need something Master?

(S) I see that you've gotten yourself a Fanboy...

(DB) Yes Master,but how did you know?

(S) You stupid slut, did you forget that Im watching you!?Even if I didn't Your shitty little Fanboy followed you here!

(DB) Im Sorry Master, Please forgive my Stupidity! How should I deal with him.

(S) Since he admires you so much, to the point that he want's follow your footsteps, Lets guide him.

(DB) What do you mean by Guiding him Master?

(S) You know what I mean unless Bruisers daily beatings and poundings made you Retarded.

(S) You'll turn him into my slave, exactly how I did with you.I wouldn't mind having another Slave.

(DB) *sigh* yes Master, whats the plan?

(S) First,You will Trick him into drinking this Soul shatter,then you will tie him up.After that, you will bring him here.

(S) Hopefully your little cum filled brain can comprehend my plan.

(DB) Understood Master.

(S) Good, once you've done that. Come report to me for further instructions.

(Quest Starts)

Serpent gives your character 1 soul shatter and some rope or iron handcuffs.

Quest Description: Master gave me an order to turn my Fanboy into his Slave...Poor Boy.

Quest Marker/Objective 1: Trick Your Fanboy into drinking the soul shatter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all i came up with for now 3/11/21

I'll add more later tonight or tomorrow.

Of course anyone in this thread can contribute to this.

After some brainstorming about coming up with ways to trick your fanboy into drinking the soul shatter, I've came up with some ideas.

1.Make your fanboy fall in love with you.Maybe a little arc of having him marry your player character to add onto the NTR Element,then having him

drink the soul shatter before or after a sex scene.

2.Craft a custom potion (new asset) that can replace soul shatter or have soul shatter in it but diluted with another liquid.Then you spike his drink with it.

3.Blackmail him into drinking it, Like maybe another small arc about catching Your Fanboy jerking off to a pair of the Dovakins Panties and having the player character threaten to expose him via by word of mouth or a memory crystal.

1 & 3 will change some of the scripts I've wrote down.

(For @DSHV)

Do you think you can include 1-3? If not which one would you choose to include into the mod?

I don't want to overload you with work :)

btw thanks for making this mod and taking our suggestions.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:14 AM, DSHV said:

Don't need to rush. I have done little for the next update.

@DSHV

Text for fix:

Dragon Born

Hide contents

Horvutfaazsmoliin: Are you one of the infamous Dovahkiin?

Who are you and why should I tell anything to you?

This will soon become a  major problem for you. And by “you” I mean your whole kind.

Yes

I thought you were taller. And more majestic, as befits a dragon. But expecting this from a small ape was a mistake.

No

But I feel that you are Dovahkiin. Stop lying and evading - do not disgrace the race of dragons, to which you belong by mistake.

No, I’m just pretender – foul liar

But I feel that you are Dovahkiin. Stop lying and evading - do not disgrace the race of dragons, to which you belong by mistake. I don’t know what games you are playing, but I’ll tell everyone that you’re real Dovahkiin if you don’t obey me.

And you are vahdin? A penisless weak man?

You mean a woman? Yes, I’m vahdin

So do you have big vessels, which your offsprings suck to feed itself? Can you show me?I need a closer look. No better show me the hole where your penis should be. Is it huge? Hairy? Very disgusting?

You mean a woman? Yes, I’m vahdin. But you're very offensive, you know that?

No, I just speak the truth. So do you have big vessels, which your offsprings suckle upon to feed itself? Can you show me?I need a closer look. No better show me the hole where your penis should be. Is it huge? Hairy? Very disgusting?

What do you want?

I propose an alliance between us. I am interested in your species and would like to study it. And calm my inner fire. And you will receive the status you so desperately  need to legitimize your place among my kind. This bond will also help relationship between our species. Your species needs it especially.

Wait..Who are you?

Horvutfaazsmoliin. The dragon.

But you look....human?

I took this form through the Human Aspect. I created this thu’um myself. Not my proudest invention.

I agree. Let’s have sex

Please, I'll do everything! Just don't reveal anyone that I'm real Dragonborn!

Not in this nasty form. Find me in *insert location here. Really, where is the best place for a dragon?* And Ill mate with you in my full greatness.

In dragon form?! How?

Just prepare your meat hole and Ill do  the rest.

Can you teach me Human Aspect thu’um? (Mindol Qah Jul)

You’re stupid. You are already human! You understand of what it means to be human, thus it would not work.

Maybe you can find yourself another female to experiment with?

No, I'm ready to mate only with you. You are almost a dragon. So it's not so shameful for me.

What do you think of my race?

Oh, I watched your fuss for many years and I have something to say.

A: Well, race is too generous a word for a primitive animal as you, mud-licking crawling reptile. Let's not pretend you're one of civilized races. The fact that you look like us makes me feel especially offended.

B: Mongrel subelven mutts. You licked the boots of every conqueror of your homeland. You are complaisant thralls.

W: Well, race is too generous of a word for a primitive animal as you, pointy-eared cannibalistic plant-worshiping ape.

? Pointy-eared red-eyed ashen-faced god-cursed elf-mockery.

A: Undeservedly arrogant yellow-faced pointy-eared inbred. Can you just fuck off from Tamriel, banana?

I, N: Pasty-faced round-eared mongrel of an upstart race. You'd better not get out of the slave pens where you were bred.

R: Dust-dwelling round-eared goat-fucker race. Where is your great empire of Yokuda?

O: Tusk-faced pig-nosed stinky product of a Daedra's bowels. Did your human master let you off the leash? Crawl back under his table. Maybe he'll throw you a bone to gnaw on.

K: Well, race is too generous a word for a primitive animal as you, fur-assed flea-breeder cat. Don't even dare steal from me, nosey thief.

You don't think highly of people, but you came up with the shout to become one of them?

Trying to catch me on a contradiction, mortal weakling? I'm not interested in anything human other than their mating rituals. You’re so pathetic, finite and weak and yet you do not scream in horror while experiencing you  existence, but keep on multiplying, creating more pathetic, finite and weak ones.

Oh yes, you have no females and you do not breed

Not quite right. Bormah took all miil to Himself. But that doesn't concern you. I doubt that such a tiny brain is capable of comprehending the structure of Tiid.

Let's bond us together

Aav Un Kopraan!