Love this mod, its funny and spicy. But after 1.8.3 update Crime and Punishment something is "broken". Korg transform to Corgi.  Luka is screaming Fuck her, but nobody coming because boys are locked downstairs. They really are locked, I tried to open the door but message popped out about missing keys and lockpicking impossibility.  Solutions, pls ??? I would like to close up this in MCM quest line. 

And thanks everybody in forum for ideas  some are really great, smut and crazy. And DSHV, you are great with this constant support and energy.  

On 10/22/2020 at 6:56 AM, gunsol said:

I think there is a lot of potential for some good content with the molag bal quest, especially since that house is left empty after you complete it.

Also with Malacath, instead of Yamarz, use the new chief, maybe an initiation orgy?  or given to him as celebratory gift on his promotion to chief?  required to act as servant to the wise woman for not saving Yamarz?

Very rich mod. Satire in places ... Wishes for more immersion in the theme of the problems of the game, I don't understand the plot line with the Serpent. It would be better to make a Thalmor sorcerer instead of him ... it would be more serious than a retired grandfather, a satire for sex fashion .... We have a Talmor villain. Tie everything up on him. Expanding their presence in the cities of Skyrim (outposts) with the help of the heroine ... With all sorts of contracts, tasks to wager. It's not bad to tie in with the bestial content optional. And then it would be a complete masterpiece.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:29 PM, susana789 said:

They really are locked

Thank you. The mod does not interact with these doors in any way. Maybe this is another mod? You can open console, click on door and write "unlock".

On 10/26/2020 at 12:31 AM, Svettlana said:

It would be better to make a Thalmor sorcerer instead of him

Thank you. Serpent works with Thalmor toom so we can say that he is a Thalmor wizard.

15 hours ago, Anomalyy said:

I don't know what's wrong, the mod doesn't work. I can't even launch my game.

Are all mod's requirements are installed? (Sexlab and ZaZ Animation Pack)? Are you using the correct version (For Special Edition or not)? There are also separate add-ons, which require DLCs (Dragonborn and Dawnguard).

13 hours ago, yellow eyes said:

can it be installed anytime? i just started a new game but usually like to some of the main quest/guild quest etc before installing sex mods

Yes, anytime. But some content activates the completion of vanilla quests, for example with Ysolda and Lydia. But you can use codes.

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

When will be the next update?

I usually take a week break after every update. But I already know the approximate content of the next update.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, DSHV said:

You need find Tays Ovedu. He is in the Markarth's Warrens.

After getting caught the prison chain sometimes doesn't start (you got send to the hall, but no guard there) or he starts to search you and after this just leaves you standing there.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, frhghz said:

How does my character cheat on her Bandit husband???

You have to improve your reputation in the gang two times (Knife would tell you your current reputation), then you need to talk to Serpent about gang. About undressing: not shure that understand what you mean. Can you tell me the name of the quest or the location?

On 10/28/2020 at 1:35 AM, frhghz said:

After getting caught the prison chain sometimes doesn't start

If you tell about Tays, then try to return to Grym. Or to Tays.

12 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Did you know that "Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts)" has reached version 1.7.0?

No. Thanks.

Been a while since I tried this mod (or have played Skyrim)... guess I will have another walk in Tamriel soon, just have to try all the new quests! (as soon as I am able to make both human and creature animations work at the same time). Anyway, I do have a suggestion regarding how the dragonborn could be subjected to Serpent, something that might work next to the same existing quest line...

The hex

When Serpent meets you, he will place a hex on you. This curse will render the dragonborn completely harmless. However, the hex will (temporary) shut down whenever the dragonborn has a companion that mistreats her. In other words, only when the dragonborn has a ToH follower with her, will she be able to fight and do quests. The hex could do something like blocking the restoring of health/stamina/magicka while even draining stamina and magicke. But I suspect other options are available.

Meanwhile, the Serpent can influence the hex to be always active (even when having a ToH follower) until the dragonborn has completed certain quests that won't get her into (too) dangerous areas. Or temporarily make the hex work with only one specific ToH follower for a while. Serpent can even teleport the dragonborn to Martin Carvain, forcing her to corrupt Martin, because as long as he doesn't disrespect the dragonborn enough, the hex does not gets deactivated and they are still stuck.

Apart from good/bad, an in between ending could be free of Serpent, but not free of the hex. Thus as a result, better not kill all the ToH followers. Might be nice if a mechanism would make sure that once a while a ToH follower would leave for a while, forcing the dragonborn to once a while choose her poison/follower.

Some possible dialogue:

Spoiler

Serpent: I have a small gift for you that I am sure you won't enjoy...

Message: For a brief moment you are blinded by a blue light. The light is gone, but something does not feel right. While checking yourself, you find some strange markings with a faint glow on your belly. At first it feels ticklish, but then the pain starts. As the markings slowly disappear from view, it feels as if they are entering your body, causing both pain and fear. Fortunately this only lasts about a minute, but even after the pain fades away, you can definitely feel that something is wrong.

Dragonborn: What have you done?...

Serpent: Just a little hex that is perfect for a proud woman like you. The hex will make sure that you are just another helpless woman. However, whenever you have a companion that helps to remind you that you are just a silly bitch, the hex will not work and you can try to act as if you are a real adventurer.

Dragonborn: Why? Why did you this to me?...

Serpent: I could say something about liking balance. Needing someone that puts you in your place if you try to act prideful. But actually, I got bored and you're just a women, so why not?

I hope you like the idea and perhaps be able to make use of it. As for me, I am sure that when I have Skyrim up and running again, I will run your mod. Just too curious what has become of it since last time I played it.

On 10/21/2020 at 1:07 PM, DSHV said:

Thank you. How I see these characters: Bruiser is a thug, who tortures the heroine, uses torture devices, uses force. Grym is writer - he comes up with sophisticated tortures, like public humiliations. Lars is our connection with slavery. Catherine is whore-teacher. I think I need to add some small repeatable quests for their roles. For example, Cate can send collect money for sex and participate in an orgy. Grym can give drugs and disgusting food and send to public perfomances, like in Tour of Fun

Thanks for your explanation for character build.
Can't wait to theses small repeatable quests you're planning to supplement in the future, which will surely add more depth in these characters.

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

hmm lets say i want to cut down some content from this mod, i just want few parts of it, can i just delete them from the ESP and it will work?

Remember to use the "check for errors" button in tesedit afterwards. It should show if another record in the esp broke because you deleted something it referred to.

19 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

Been a while since I tried this mod (or have played Skyrim)... guess I will have another walk in Tamriel soon, just have to try all the new quests! (as soon as I am able to make both human and creature animations work at the same time). Anyway, I do have a suggestion regarding how the dragonborn could be subjected to Serpent, something that might work next to the same existing quest line...

The hex

When Serpent meets you, he will place a hex on you. This curse will render the dragonborn completely harmless. However, the hex will (temporary) shut down whenever the dragonborn has a companion that mistreats her. In other words, only when the dragonborn has a ToH follower with her, will she be able to fight and do quests. The hex could do something like blocking the restoring of health/stamina/magicka while even draining stamina and magicke. But I suspect other options are available.

Meanwhile, the Serpent can influence the hex to be always active (even when having a ToH follower) until the dragonborn has completed certain quests that won't get her into (too) dangerous areas. Or temporarily make the hex work with only one specific ToH follower for a while. Serpent can even teleport the dragonborn to Martin Carvain, forcing her to corrupt Martin, because as long as he doesn't disrespect the dragonborn enough, the hex does not gets deactivated and they are still stuck.

Apart from good/bad, an in between ending could be free of Serpent, but not free of the hex. Thus as a result, better not kill all the ToH followers. Might be nice if a mechanism would make sure that once a while a ToH follower would leave for a while, forcing the dragonborn to once a while choose her poison/follower.

Some possible dialogue:

Reveal hidden contents

Message: For a brief moment you are blinded by a blue light. The light is gone, but something does not feel right. While checking yourself, you find some strange markings with a faint glow on your belly. At first it feels ticklish, but then the pain starts. As the markings slowly disappear from view, it feels as if they are entering your body, causing both pain and fear. Fortunately this only lasts about a minute, but even after the pain fades away, you can definitely feel that something is wrong.

Serpent: Just a little hex that is perfect for a proud woman like you. The hex will make sure that you are just another helpless woman. However, whenever you have a companion that helps to remind you that you are just a silly bitch, the hex will not work and you can try to act as if you are a real adventurer.

Serpent: I could say something about liking balance. Needing someone that puts you in your place if you try to act prideful. But actually, I got bored and you're just a women, so why not?

I hope you like the idea and perhaps be able to make use of it. As for me, I am sure that when I have Skyrim up and running again, I will run your mod. Just too curious what has become of it since last time I played it.

+1

I think this fits the Serpent character very well. An extra incentive on top of spouse and pirve gone.

Would love to see this.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, jaberwocky said:

The hex

Some possible dialogue:

Reveal hidden contents

This would make playing without follower completely impossible.  

But if the curse activates when dragonborn has spent too long time without doing anything humiliating and deactivates after doing that kind of stuff, i would like this.

8 hours ago, Orankutanki said:

This would make playing without follower completely impossible.  

But if the curse activates when dragonborn has spent too long time without doing anything humiliating and deactivates after doing that kind of stuff, i would like this.

Devious Followers has a mechanic a bit like this with the Weird Potion, which the player can adjust the duration on. You need to have sex with the follower when the duration runs out. There's some randomness involved to keep the player uncertain. Set the duration low, and you need the follower with you all the time, set it to many days, and you generally do not.

I think the way ToH is written, the reasons to have a given follower are already built into the story.

It makes more sense to enhance those existing reasons on a case-by-case basis rather than add a generic debuff.

As it stands most followers are harmless unless you purposeless activate them to abuse you.

e.g.

• Bruiser doesn't just start punching you, you have to ask for it.
  • Martin has to be invited to sex.
  • The Real Dragonborn has to be asked to train.
  • The toxic potions must be drunk on purpose.

This stops ToH from getting in the way of your game and reduces the risk of game-breaking situations arising.

If you want to play Skyrim and kill bandits or loot tombs, you can do so without ToH messing it all up.

Adding a curse mechanic that forces you to have a ToH follower along is clearly annoying for people who don't like followers.

And it will break content like Skuldafn.

Personally, I make Bruiser into a Devious Follower. While some of the dialogue is a little gentle for him, it's reasonable that he continues to demand money and if you don't pay you get punished. It works even better for a corrupted Martin or Real Dragonborn ... and it's optional. If you don't want Devious Followers, you can simply not install the mod, or you can not recruit them as followers, or you can exclude the specific NPC. And when DF gets in the way, you can pause it.

However...

• It would make sense for Serpent to set tasks that you have to do with a follower, but most tasks can still be done solo.
  • It would make sense for Real Dragonborn to follow you automatically in Whiterun or other walled cities, but have no interest in endangering himself on real adventures.
  • It would make sense for Martin to abuse you heavily while you're in the "Guild House", but have no interest in endangering himself on adventures.
  • It would make sense for Catherine to make more aggressive demands on your time - tasks with a time limit of X days, but she definitely doesn't want to get into fights.
  • It would make sense if there were more pressure to drink the horrible potions.

But each one of those is a case-by-base incremental change that could be added irrespective of other changes.

Some things that are encouraged, such as apologies, or telling everyone that you are Bruiser's slave, are a bit buggy still.

There seems to be a problem recognizing when you've done them enough (for me), so there's no point doing them at all. They never end, so why bother?

I'm on an oldish version, so maybe it's fixed now?

Hi Friends and many thanks for this mod!!!?

I have a question regarding the various Serpen's quests following the question to him: "Do you need anythnig, master?"

Can I start these quests even without having hired the teacher, the bruiser and the inventor?
Also, when Serpent gives me a orders, a quest does not appear in the quest list, how can I complete it and find the various subjects without indications and/or landmarks?

Do you have any "code" for these quest, to use "sqs" command console if I need?

Thanks for the reply ?