On 9/29/2020 at 8:22 PM, crococat said:

BAD THINGS with SE merged.

Oh, it's because bsa files are not there. I use Merge Plugins and it doesn't let you create a file with the same name.

On 9/30/2020 at 3:45 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

I wonder if this method'd work

This is a simple mod with a minimum of scripts, something should work. Good luck.

9 hours ago, lese8 said:

May I get your authorization to share the mod with Chinese fans on local website 9DM?

Hi. Yes, of course.

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

The pirve character is never at the spot where he's supposed to be, likely because there's some sort of child blocker which off-hand I do not remember which mod adds it.

First that come in mind is DDMoreDeviousQuest.

16 hours ago, Edzio said:

Hello. Thanks for the wonderful mod.

I have a problem where scratcher doesn't follow player after purchase.

I remember previous versions didn't have such problem (I don't remember which version though).

Any suggestions??

Yeah it goes to me too, its only happened with new save game, so you need to force recruit it with EFF

15 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

may I at least have the console codes for each quest?

Quest id in readme file, but i didn't update the list lately. Usually this is "aaa + the name of the quest". Maybe this guide will help https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446371882.

20 hours ago, Edzio said:

I have a problem where scratcher doesn't follow player after purchase.

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah it goes to me too

It turned out Scratcher have a dog's voice, not a follower's voice.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Quest id in readme file, but i didn't update the list lately. Usually this is "aaa + the name of the quest". Maybe this guide will help https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446371882.

Im using EFF to forced add it as follower, well its working though, but when i dismissed it, you can only have "inspect him" dialogue again

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I don't seem to understand what you are trying to say. After I purchase scratcher (Nasty dog), is the dog supposed to follow me? or he will stay in the inn?

Edit: if it's problem with the new game, is there any fix?

thanks for the reply

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thanks but...it's shame to say that as a non-native speaker, reading a long chapter of words is an extremely painful experience... plus I really doubt it'd help since I've already tried 'setstage aaatroublesofheroinequest 30' but didn't work.

And this could be important that I just noticed that Bruiser now gives the PC a quest that sends PC to Markarth which wasn't there in my last run of the mod. Is it a new-added feature or it's the cause that messed up my save?

22 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

may I at least have the console codes for each quest? I'm very worried that my new run will still end up in this 'none dialogues issue' too, it'd be very frustrating...

Can you install Tes5edit for LE or SE? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/ Just open esp by this program, go to quest and see name and stages of selected quest.

In game by console see your stage: (getstage questname), jump to stage: (setstage questname stagenumber).

But for this mod it doesnot help sometimes.

image.png.34a331e81e100502a10cee2d0f5bf004.png

Jesus...finally, but before my second run succeeded, I also experienced the Whore-Teacher having no dialogues, Serpent first applies without the proper conversation issue. I got lucky and solved the Whore-teacher one via console after I created a save that triggered the Serpent's first meet conversation properly.

I'm still worried as fk that if more bugs would appear, cuz I used console codes to skip a lot of prepositive quests

On 10/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, Edzio said:

if it's problem with the new game, is there any fix?

NPCs cannot be followers unless they have follower voices. I will fix it in the next update.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:06 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

solved the Whore-teacher one via console

On 10/5/2020 at 1:32 AM, frhghz said:

How do I recruit catherine???

Everything works for me, but I have practically no other mods. I will remove the Aliases - that should fix the problem.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:10 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

giving PC tattoos progressively along with the proceeding of the plot?

I would like to, but need to add a dependency of SlaveTats. Just adding Zaz gave me a lot of pain on the neck.

18 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

can't feed one of the practice dolls skeever blood !? ..the one at the entrance of the Dawnguard castle ??

She can only be fed after 24 hours.

14 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I was just wondering what quest is that used for, or if it is used right now?

Curing Bad Bitch.