Want to put in a suggestion since it fits this mod, @DSHV you should do something with when you become Jarl of a hold. I imagine in the universe this mod paints, female Jarl's have different duties when compared to male ones. Perhaps a focus on making citizens feel comfortable rather than safe, or just free use altogether.

will this work with Apropos 2 text DB update (in LE)?  I have just tried the text add on to apropos 2 and it's hilarious, and I could see it adding a great deal of atmosphere to TOH with the descriptions of the animations.  But not sure if the wear and tear system built into Apropos 2 will conflict with something in this mod.

15 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

will this work with Apropos 2 text DB update (in LE)?  I have just tried the text add on to apropos 2 and it's hilarious, and I could see it adding a great deal of atmosphere to TOH with the descriptions of the animations.  But not sure if the wear and tear system built into Apropos 2 will conflict with something in this mod.

Yes, it's fine.

Hi so I just updated to ver 1.8.2 of this mod and so far everything seems to work except for all of the Dawnguard questlines. For some reason I can't find the vampire outside of the cave leading to Fort Dawnguard and the Bold Vampire outside of Castle Volkihar. Does the mod perhaps conflict with mods that modify both Fort Dawnguard and Castle Volkihar, since I used both Castle Volkihar Rebuilt and Immersive Fort Dawnguard? Also I tried to console the "setstage AAAPawn 10" command but the game doesn't even recognize the code apparently, tried to do it again after I deactivated the Castle Volkihar Rebuilt mod and still no such luck.

On 10/13/2020 at 5:55 AM, Xuvish said:

Did you wait one hour after the final task?

On 10/13/2020 at 6:09 PM, DSHV said:

Does she have no dialogue at all? Or after threesome with Argonian? I that case you need to wait 1 game hour.

Nope. She has no dialogue from the first time I try to talk to her. The quest doesn't show any instruction and doesn't mark her on the map either. I also have problem with the "art" quest, it keep asking to wait 24 hours but nothing change (after the picture is finished)

And I did try a new game with this mod, same issue.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, DSHV said:
On 10/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, frhghz said:

How do I recruit catherine???

Everything works for me, but I have practically no other mods. I will remove the Aliases - that should fix the problem.

@DSHVMany Chinese fans feedback the same problem that they cannot recruit Catherine. I just let'em skip the first stage by console command. Waiting your incoming update for solving the issue.

18 hours ago, hunternothunted said:

since I used both Castle Volkihar Rebuilt and Immersive Fort Dawnguard?

If they change cells, then yes. Although outside of the cave leading to Fort Dawnguard shouldn't changed. Do you install TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddon1.0.rar?

18 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

She has no dialogue from the first time I try to talk to her.

4 hours ago, lese8 said:

Many Chinese fans feedback the same problem that they cannot recruit Catherine.

I removed the Aliases from quest. It should work. I used her as External Alias Reference from Hire Whore quest in Model Show. Is Model Show working fine?

I'm almost finishing work on underground slave brawls. Here's a small teaser:

Fight Rules:

Spoiler

-Don't tell anyone about our illegal battles, because they are illegal;

-Fighters must have an owner;

-The fight is fought until one side is unable to continue the fight;

-It is forbidden to hit males in the groin. With female’s groin you can do whatever you want;

-A winner will charge a loser with a pre-fight bet. If a bet is sex, then the winner gets extra money, depending on performance;

-Dastardly tricks and cheating are not forbidden if executed successfully;

-In case of draws or ambiguous results, male fighters get an advantage over female fighters;

-Spectators have the right to learn the personal information of fighters and have sex with them by request;

-Any rule can be changed at any time.

Maybe someone will have ideas for other rules. Is it better to change existing ones?

Fine, I’ll post quickfix with new content that I already did.

1.8.3: 

Fix of Dog's Faithful Friend and Hire: Whore-Teacher. Please write how they work and also Model Show and Wrong Bruiser.

Spoiler
  • Serpent: New Holes (Prepare your body for piercing)
  • Morveux: Underground Slave Fights (Masters place their bets and slaves fight naked on the arena. Currently, there are two battles: tutorial with Punchcunt and with Hammer. Lyusian will train you by undressing in bandit’s dens. Morveux can teleport you from the arena to Warrens and back.)
  • Reigniting Dragonfires: If you killed your first dragon, destroyed the dark brotherhood and gave the oath to the Empire, General Tullius will give you a letter from the Emperor himself! He wants to discuss something with you in private.
  • At Blue Palace in Solitude a girl entertains herself by ripping off your clothes. You can teach her that it is not good to do this or beg her not to do it.
  • Ysolda's Goods: Once you bring her mammoth tusk (or use setstage AAAYsoldasGoods 10 code), you can find out more about her deal with the Khajiit at her home.

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I deleted them in my ESP but I dont know if this breaks anything else. 

It shouldn't - they just NPCs, that don't connect to anything. If I remember correctly the player starts a conversation with them.

On 10/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, AdolfLeming said:

I don't have any dialogues with Catherine.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:54 AM, lese8 said:

Many Chinese fans feedback the same problem that they cannot recruit Catherine. I just let'em skip the first stage by console command. Waiting your incoming update for solving the issue.

On 10/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, GiantTiger said:

Sorry but how do I do that?

With the Creation Kit. But I just post new version with fix.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

It shouldn't - they just NPCs, that don't connect to anything. If I remember correctly the player starts a conversation with them.

It breaks POP in various ways:

1. the NPC is often in the way, preventing the PC from walking into the cell which leads to the scene freezing. 
2. the NPC starts Sex with the PC and this always breaks POP. 
I could not really track down this behaviour since mods usually cannot start Sex during POP. 

Might be other stuff is interfering, but my civilian rape mods all respect it when POP is running and do not start. 

EDIT:

and sorry, I just wanted to describe the problem. I understand that my ESP changes would not break stuff.
In that case I would ask your permission to upload the modified ESP as POP-fix for ToH?

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

1.8.3: 

Fix of Dog's Faithful Friend and Hire: Whore-Teacher. Please write how they work and also Model Show and Wrong Bruiser.

Reveal hidden contents
  • Morveux: Underground Slave Fights (Masters place their bets and slaves fight naked on the arena. Currently, there are two battles: tutorial with Punchcunt and with Hammer. Lyusian will train you by undressing in bandit’s dens. Morveux can teleport you from the arena to Warrens and back.)
  • Reigniting Dragonfires: If you killed your first dragon, destroyed the dark brotherhood and gave the oath to the Empire, General Tullius will give you a letter from the Emperor himself! He wants to discuss something with you in private.
  • At Blue Palace in Solitude a girl entertains herself by ripping off your clothes. You can teach her that it is not good to do this or beg her not to do it.
  • Ysolda's Goods: Once you bring her mammoth tusk (or use setstage AAAYsoldasGoods 10 code), you can find out more about her deal with the Khajiit at her home.

I confirm the new version fix the issue with Catherine - require a clean save.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

1.8.3: 

Reveal hidden contents

Does the new holes quest add a new perk?

It seems to me it does not, but it would be nice to get one more funny "reward"...
Great work as always. Thanks     

Here is again a new silly tale of mine inspired by the New Holes quest (and I hope it could be of help to the mighty DSHV to add a little expansion to that quest...)

The starting idea it's not too original indeed. It's similar to what Ds4nch3z proposed sometime ago. But I hope You will like the return of our old friend Rocco to add a little spicy to it... and please forgive my low english language proficiency.

Spoiler

The tale starts when our heroine talks to Serpent

Heroine: Do you need anything master?

Serpent: Mmhh... Every time I look at your ugly pierced whore face and body I think something is still missing. I did not get what it was until now. But finally I got it. You need some tattoos...

Heroine: Thank you Master. I'd like a little butterfly or a cute....

Serpent: Shut up slut. They must be tattoos appropriate to the dirty whore you've became. Go to Grym now and tell him to work on you as you deserve! Go! Quickly.

Heroine: Sigh...I.....I....yes....yes master....i will obey.

Heroine: Hello Master Grim. Master Serpent ordered I get.....  

Grym: I'm not deaf whore. I heard that. Come here. You already know what you have to do.

Heroine Strips herself

Grym [Taking a chipped tattoo needle]: Yes, this one is good. Let's start working.

Heroine: Arghh... Ughhh

...A little bit later

Grym: There. Done! Now your left arm is tattooed bitch! Time for you to thank me.

Heroine: Sob... thank you Master

Grym: Good. Now thank me with a blowjob, whore, and then we'll start again...

(you can replicate the part above as long as you wish...)

... Much time later....

Grym: And with this one, We ended. Now you're properly tattooed. Your arms, legs and feet, your body, boobs, ass and pussy and even your face tell to the world such a depraved and shameful humiliation-addicted whore you are!!  

Heroine [crying and sobbing]: Th...Thank you... Master. I'm just a filthy whore...

And now let's add a little bit of originality, bringing up an old acquaintance of us...

Some time later in Solitude, Bard's College.

Heroine: Hello Rocco. Are you still working on your masterpiece?

Rocco Pappone: ...

Heroine: Why are you staring at me like that?

Rocco Pappone: Your face... That piercings... and it seems someone wrote something on your cheek...

Heroine: Please, don't look at it..

Rocco Pappone: And it seems it's not only on your face. My trained artist's eye reveals me that this one is only a part of a much larger composition. Strip at once, now!

Heroine: But...I...Y..Yes.

Rocco Pappone [turning in circle around Heroine a few times]: What in the Oblivion... I mean... This is so...

Heroine: Please, don't look at me that way. I am so ashamed...

Rocco Pappone: You must be ashamed!! This is intolerable!

Heroine: Please, sob...

Rocco Pappone: Who did this to you? Answer me!

Heroine: .. I wish... sob... but I can't tell... They obliged me...I...

Rocco Pappone: They look like ungrammatical scribbles made by a complexed crazy sociopath suffering from arthritis...
Why did you have an incapable and poor amateur work on you when you had at your disposal the greatest living artist in Skyrim, or rather Skyrim, in the whole Tamriel. Or rather not only living, but of all times...

Heroine: ...

Rocco Pappone: But do not worry my Whor.. war heroine. Rocco's ability to forgive is immense and unlimited as only his artistry is. I will remedy this mess now. Come with me. Quickly.

Heroine: ... but.. what do you want to do? Please wait, I'm naked, let me wear something...

Rocco Pappone: It doesn't matter. You don't need clothes for what is coming on. Let's go to the main square. Now

Heroine: What?...

A little bit later a naked pierced and tattoed whor.. heroine stands in the center of a crowded square. The young, handsome, talented, virtuous, skilled maestro is near to her.

Spectator A: What's happening?

Spectator B: It seems that painter is up to something again

Spectator ? Who cares about it. Look at that whore. She is here again...

Rocco Pappone: Good people of skyrim, I interrupted my opus magnum to put a remedy to an insult to art. Look. Look at her. What do you see?

Spectator A: A bitch!

Spectator B: A great bitch!

Spectator M: A witch!

Spectator P: A Witch? This is not a holy graal quote! She's a bitch.

Spectator B: A depraved pierced bitch?

Spectator ? A filthy tattoed bitch?

Spectator ? A shameful bitch Without a doubt!

Heroine: ... sob, such a shame...

Rocco Pappone: Yes it's a shame. It's a shame to art. Look. Look here! What is that?

Spectator A: A consumed shaved pussy?

Spectator B: A very consumed one indeed? Did she have sex with a giant?

Spectator ? No, it was the troll. Don't you remember? And almost 100 of us too...

Heroine: ... I want to disappear now... sob...

Rocco Pappone: No, not at the pussy. Look just a little bit above. That scribble. What do you think it means?

Spectator E: It says First born

Spectator K: No, it's Fast hope

Spectator Z: Are you kidding? What does fast hope means? It's flirt mole...

Rocco Pappone: Do you understand now? The one, who made that crap, did art a great wrong. And disgracing art is disgracing me!
A real artist is someone who is able to reach the hearts of those who observe his works without the need of understanding. His intentions and the meaning of his work are immediately understandable, even by those who cannot understand the language or the script, becuse it's the intrinsic meaning that reaches the heart that...

Spectator W: What the hell he's saying?

Spectator K: I don't care but she's indeed a filthy whore...

Spectator R: That's sure! Such a great bitch.

Heroine: ...ahh...

Rocco Pappone: Well... what I meant is that now I will properly work on her. I'll will paint her body and my art will remedy that disgrace and will reveal the true meaning and make it intelligible to everyone!! Tidus, please, bring me brushes and palette.

Some time later

Spectator F: Oh, now that's clear.

Spectator ? Yeah, it was "Fist hole"

Spectator S: It's true. When he painted that fist and put it just toward the pussy it became clear.

Spectator G: It's not just a simple fist. It's a fist worth of Dibella appreciation. No it's the fist of Dibella herself who's ready to fuck her!!

Spectator N: He's a great artist!

Spectator A: But she's such a great whore...

Spectator B: Undoubtedly a bitch!

Heroine: ...Ahh...Mhh...

More time later

Spectator F: That's incredible! Look at the way he decorated that dragonwhore word that was written on her boobs.

Spectator ? He is a genius. He painted animal miniatures inside the Os. And look at that dog. It seems it's fucking her every time she breaths. It reminds me of that dog that really fucked her in the same place where she declared to that bandit....

Spectator L: And that troll? Does not it seems just like Tidus when he fucked her here just some time ago. does it?

Spectator F: And look at the way he transformed that pathetic cocksucker scribble that was near her mouth into a regal cock. It seems she's constantly sucking a cock! And that cum that get off her mouth.... It seems real! Or is it real cum?

Spectator A: He's a great artist!

Spectator B: But she's such a great whore...

Spectator N: Undoubtedly a whore!

Heroine: ...Ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...mhhh...

More and more time later

Spectator F: This is asthou.. astomishii...what the fuck. This is fucking great! It seems that dragon is fucking her ass for real!

Spectator G: Yeah. He painted his cock in a way that it seems it's really fucking her ass every time she moves! It should be the magic of the application of the inverted perspective technique... 

Spectator F: persep... persectect what???

Spectator G: Don't bother. I don't know what I just said, but He's a great artist!

Spectator H: Yes and she's such a big whore...

Spectator N: Look. It seems that he painted cum dripping from her. It seems she's just cumming...

Heroine: ...ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...Mhhh...I can't stand no more... I'm cumming.... What a shame...

Spectator B: ...No she's cumming for real!!

Spectator N: She's such a big whore!      

Spectator A to Z: Undoubtedly the greatest whore ever!

Many orgasms later...

Rocco Pappone [exhausted but satisfied]: Ah, It's done. This was really my opus magnum. Look at her, everybody! And you, my whor.. war eroine, stand up and show yourself to the world. Art embodied into you. You are my masterpiece. and you, vulgars, you, crowd of art admirers look and tell us: what is the message that this artistic masterpiece conveys to your hearts?

Spectator A: she's a bitch.

Spectator B: she's a big whore!

Spectator Q: she's a pierced and painted bitch!

Spectator Z:  she's the greatest bitch I ever saw!
Spectator R: she's the greatest whore of Tamriel. 

Spectator A to Z: No, she's not only just all of that. She's the Dragonwhore!!.

Heroine: ...ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...Mhhh...I'm cumming again What an enjoyable shame...

Rocco Pappone: And now go my Dragonwhore. Show to the whole Tamriel the glory of your whorishing beauty. Don't be shameful anymore. You are a living artwork masterpiece now. And don't be afraid, I used special paints made from ancient alchemical dwarf recipes that make the paintings indelible. They will be eternal and they will endure over time...

Heroine: What?...ahh. .. eternal... eternal shame... I'm cumming again...

Rocco Pappone. Go. You don't need clothes anymore. My art is your dress now and it will caress your body forever!

Heroine: What?...Mmhh .. .always naked... more shame... I can't stop cumming...eternal shameful cumming...

Tamriel: Hail to the dragonwhore!!.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:13 PM, Lenore said:

I'd certainly be interested in a fix for this ❤️

I should have done this a long time ago, allow disable all NPCs from MCM, but as I represent the amount of code, it becomes so lazy. Maybe I'll force myself to do it.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, xesfer said:

Does the new holes quest add a new perk?

A good idea. Something like: Piercied Freak (But someone like that way. +2 to Speech).

As for Rocco: yes, This quest should affect him, but if you do New Holes sooner than meet Rocco? I don't like to block content. Can I leave it to the player? First Service to Art, then if New Holes is finished? then start new content with Rocco.

16 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

.i 'm using console to add gold ..could that be the problem!?

No, he will ask for gold when he has less than 1000 gold in his inventory. Try to add 1000 gold to his inventory directly with console or give whole sum at once. Do you also have a mod that changes money in the game?

8 hours ago, Yetra said:

Is there anything special you have to do before being able to marry Bruiser? Currently wearing an Amulet of Mara and have less than 50 dignity with the guy

He is in the PotentialMarriageFaction (and she is too). Do you speak to Maramal about marriage first?

31 minutes ago, MicroWazzle said:

How do you "deal" with harkon?

Kill him in main quest of Dawnguard.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

He is in the PotentialMarriageFaction (and she is too). Do you speak to Maramal about marriage first?

I did and bought an amulet of Mara off of him.  Then I tried talking to Bruiser again, but I couldn't find any special option that hinted towards Marriage.  I also have 'Devious Followers' and 'Cursed Loot' active, if that helps at all.