If you are interested in ideas, then, in my opinion, you can do before the start of the quest - "Call of the Moon" additional, where there will be interrogation with the predilection of a dragonborn or something else, since (he / she) is the main suspect in complicity in Sinding's escape. Moreover, the guards all the time remind the hero of this. From a logical point of view, it is strange that after the disappearance of the prisoner there were no investigative measures.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:42 AM, Buckandisdead said:

I seem to be having trouble with not having a MCM menu show up. Any thoughts

It happens sometimes. Try to change location and wait.

Plans for 1.9:

Spoiler
  • Taming the Lioness: Help Aerin to seduce Mjoll. The quest has many ways to be completed. Also contains a mini-quest about female gang in the Ratway. You can defeat them or “defeat” and send to a jail or to the Honeyside.....100%
  • Service to Grotesque: Speak to Rocco Pappone after Service to Art and New Holes.....100%
  • Visitors to Forgotten Regret: Gallant Hero, Thalmor Scum.....100%
  • Our Common Father: New character in the Abandoned House after talking with Molag Bal. She can teach PC submission.....100%
  • The second part of The Utmost Heist.....100%
  • New dialogues to Garona, Vifte Skuffelse (Riften fangirl) for males, Bruiser, Ancient Whore, Dragonwhore.....100%
  • Grym now feed you. Small repetable quests for Caterine: Whoring: Harem, Thalmor, Sanguine, Sellout. All have random tasks, so you need run those several times to see all the content. Spit Catcher perk; The opportunity to give Lars in New Rank Party a common soul gem, painted with an inkwell.....100%
  • New Serpent’s quest Good Memories and continuation of Breaking Chains.....100%
  • Adventurer in distress: Her adventures now: Bleak Falls Barrow->Redoran's Retreat->Darkshade->Shimmermist Cave->Guldun Rock.Then she will give you a unique reward......100%
  • Fall into Briars: After you've destroyed Dark Brotherhood – speak to Riften guard or directly with Maven Black-Briar. She will give you two small tasks: get rid of the annoying detective and defame the person. You can “serve” to every member of Black-Briar, but Maven agrees only in the jarl's chambers or in her mansion.....100%
  • Fattig: Buying Love.....100%
  • Real Dragonborn: Some Cultists; The ability to disable the quest and Real Dragonborn by threatening Balgruuf.....100%
  • Tapasvee: Path of Humility: Patience Training: Just stay still, wandering bandits will do everything themselves. If you want to thank them for a great training, then look for them in White River Watch and Redoran's Retreat. Southern Guest: New way to save Tapasvee (kinda).....100%

I bought Scratcher by pure coincidence, I love the idea of having accidentally cursed my char into becoming a bitch in heat, but he counts as a regular follower instead of dog follower like Meiko or the Markarth-bought dogs and I already have a devious follower. Would it be possible to turn him into the type of follower that doesn't hit follower limit?

Also, him having the beggar/drunk voice and talking about getting drunk is giving me a lot of good chuckles, thanks. :)

If I use the "set playerfollowercount to 2" on my player then the dialog option "follow me" when talking to Scratcher disappears from menu, but he still doesn't follow me.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:26 PM, DSHV said:

That means I broke this quest by fixing Hire: Whore-Teacher. Problem in Catherine's aliase in her quests. 

In inventory.

Yes, no piercing in ZAZ 7. You can use from other mods or just imagine piercing.

Oh, quest don't start with game, no check in quest data. Do you tried the code setstage AAARedistributionofGlory 10?

Он дает квесты на получение информации, кражу документов и разведку в штабах Империи и Братьев Бури.

I DO AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE MOD, FANTASTIC ???

On 11/12/2020 at 6:30 AM, DSHV said:

Plans for 1.9:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Taming the Lioness: Help Aerin to seduce Mjoll. The quest has many ways to be completed. Also contains a mini-quest about female gang in the Ratway. You can defeat them or “defeat” and send to a jail or to the Honeyside.....45%
  • Service to Grotesque: Speak to Rocco Pappone after Service to Art and New Holes.....100%
  • Visitors to Forgotten Regret: Gallant Hero.....100%
  • Our Common Father: New character in the Abandoned House after talking with Molag Bal. She can teach PC submission.....100%
  • The second part of The Utmost Heist.....100%
  • New dialogues to Garona.....100%
  • New dialogues to Dragonwhore.....0%
  • Small repeatable quests for Catherine and Grym.....0%
  • New Serpent’s quest and continuation of Breaking Chains.....0%
  • More adventurer in distress.....0%
  • The Black-Briars Vengeance for destruction of Dark Brotherhood.....0%
  • Fattig’s old love.....0%
  • Real Dragonborn’s new quest.....0%
  • Sexist Companions: Influential Guests.....0%
  • Tapasvee’s new training: Stand still a day.....0%

GREAT ?

On 11/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, Buckandisdead said:

HI 

I seem to be having trouble with not having a MCM menu show up. Any thoughts

Many thanks

Try:

- save game

- save game

-console "bat reset"

-wait MCM update

- wait 2 hours

- console "bat start"

- wait 2 hours

- save game

- console "bat kill" (not function if essential pc)

- save game

- exit game Skyrim (desktop)

- star Skyrim and load last saved game

- save game

- load the last saved game

9 hours ago, nilead said:

Ive got a question regarding doppleganger. Shes supposed to be a copy of PC character. Well, but since my PC uses two HDT hairstyles. infamous stretch of doom haunts me. When does her appearence get locked in, and can it be changed after it is locked?

Its always going to be a copy of your current character, there is no lock in. HDT hair is not compatiible with doppelganger, it says so in the known issues.

1 hour ago, DuskGuard said:

Its always going to be a copy of your current character, there is no lock in. HDT hair is not compatiible with doppelganger, it says so in the known issues.

I see, i kind of hoped there was a specific moment the "copy" was made, like first entering cell with her or something like that.  I didnt expect NPCs to suddenly acquire an ability to use HDT hairstyles, merely hoped there was a way to go around the problem.

23 hours ago, goten77 said:

Can someone tell me the locations

Catherine Chauvin in The Bee and Barb in Riften and Crapeater in the Beggar's Row in Riften.

13 hours ago, nilead said:

When does her appearence get locked in

It's Leveled Character with only player in the list. Then actual NPC is using Template Data and Actor Base of this leveled character.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, darthnoldor said:

Try:

- save game

- save game

-console "bat reset"

-wait MCM update

- wait 2 hours

- console "bat start"

- wait 2 hours

- save game

- console "bat kill" (not function if essential pc)

- save game

- exit game Skyrim (desktop)

- star Skyrim and load last saved game

- save game

- load the last saved game

Thanks I will try

Seem to be stuck on the quest "Useful Research" right now, I've done every objective up to talking to Hides-In-The-Dark again a day after volunteering with his draugr. He asks my PC to do it again (with options for one, two three, four, or five draugr). After the act, there are no more dialogue options for him and the quest appears to be stuck.

I've looked at the quest in SSEEdit and saw that there are quest stages there pertaining to having sex with a Nord and an Imperial, but I did not happen upon these in game. Are the objectives chosen based on my char's race? My char is a Bosmer and the only objectives I got were having sex with a Khajiit, an Argonian (in this case it's just Hides) and Hides' draugr.

Hey! Still love the mod and can't have enough of it. Can I suggest to give content to Siddgeir, the Jarl of Falkreath? He seems shady enough for me to have something nasty up his sleeve for the dragonwhore. His quest about embershard mine could be altered to be an ambush/trap to lock up and fuck the Dragonborn into submission or something like that. Or blacmail to do his bidding (cleaning up his mess with bandits) till a cursed chastity belt is on you which he puts on you with some form of trickery. If you like the direction pm me and I can do a more elaborate story. I would also be interested in voiceacting for an npc of yours.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, johnmcderp said:

Seem to be stuck on the quest "Useful Research" right now

No, that all content of this quest. Maybe I should add specific dialogue to make this clear. Nord and Imperial stages for Khajiit and Argonian PC.

23 hours ago, lordgdavid said:

Can I suggest to give content to Siddgeir, the Jarl of Falkreath?

Oh, I added a new dialogue to Nenya, but don't remember doing it. Maybe I was planning something for Siddgeir.

13 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Somewhy mating season quest has no dialog option.

You need find moth priest for Dawnguard to start this quest.  Just by this time, the trolls will definitely appear in the castle.

Очень плохо что Довакин не может очистить своё честное имя в Ложном Герои. Хочу предложить такой сценарий - Довакин вызовет Ложного Драконорожденного на публичный поединок и в бою защитит своё имя.Или дракон случайно убьёт Ложного героя в бою и ярлу придёться смириться что Довакин - женщина.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, goten77 said:

What can i do?

Speak to Crapeater in the Beggar's Row (Riften).

On 11/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, FearAevol said:

where can I see the 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 update log? I've been busy and want to make sure that I won't miss a quest update 

Under What's New in Version 1.8.3 on download page of the mod. -A lot of small fixes... - is for 1.8.2. For 1.8.1 is just bugs text locations fixes.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:54 AM, A1ex_S said:

I have one interesting question

Greetings. It's good. I think, I made a walkthough with one-armed PC sometime. And made Horik Halfhand more lorefriendly. But about integration with my mod I didn't think because I don't know how.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, ватман said:

Очень плохо что Довакин не может очистить своё честное имя в Ложном Герои. Хочу предложить такой сценарий

Я добавил завершение этого квеста. Угрожаем Балгруфу и он восстанавливает нас в звании, блокируя диалоги квеста и отключает реального Довакина.

23 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

would it be possible if you make bruiser ask the pc to cook for him ..!?

Yes.

Hey, sorry I just got back into the sexiststorm cloak questline. I had done all the starting quests before joining the stormcloaks (like the toilet bucket quest), now I joined the stormcloaks and Galmar told me to go back to the trainer. I go to the dude outside the keep, and he has no new quests. I vaguely recall a female NPC instructor, but cannot for the life of me remember where she is.

Is this the end of the questline, or am I supposed to go back to the Female NPC? If so where is she?

Thank you for your help