not entirely sure if this is part of ToH or not, but when i was exploring the palace in Windhelm, and walked around the barracks and jail area, i came across a locked room requiring a key, called "The Pleasure Room".

couldn't find a key anywhere, i can't even find anyone who has one, and googling this / using search, returns no results. is this part of this mod ? of not, which mod does it belong to ?

On 10/30/2020 at 4:44 AM, jaberwocky said:

Been a while since I tried this mod (or have played Skyrim)...

Welcome back.  About hex: I don't want to somehow limit the players with negative effects. For example, all the mod's perks only have a positive effect. Plus there's a chance to break the game by global scripts.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, Alis_999 said:

Are quest with Real Dragonborn blocking some vanilla quests or not?

No blocking. Only in Redistribution of Glory quest he has additional optional dialogues.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:00 AM, aspirine2 said:

i guess the Luka quest is broken after pc talks to her ..!

How is it broken?

On 11/3/2020 at 4:58 AM, Lupine00 said:

Some things that are encouraged, such as apologies, or telling everyone that you are Bruiser's slave,

Yes, that's what I meant, but not so eloquently. I leave repeatable events instead of nothing. For example, Midden' mage let's people see various draugr's group animations. In Bruiser's case, I think, you need to speak to him to stop confessing to people.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:21 PM, test11112222 said:

what is planned in the new update

I can write that I have already done: Service to Grotesque - new event to Rocco, after New Holes quest. Visitor in Forgotten Regret: Gallant Hero. Molag Grunda will appear in Abandoned House to teach her father's sphere of influence. Few new dialogues to Garona (mostly about harems). Second part of The Utmost Heist.  
As for the main quest: quest, where you write in special memory gems compromising information about PC (Orgies to both side of Civil War, provocative monologues and etc) and distribute it, continuation of Breaking Chains, small repetable quests for guildmates (Cate would teleport you to different places all over the Nirn. My current ideas: Thalmor Embassy, some Harem to Elsweyr, meeting of Sanguine followers in High Rock, etc). I also want to make endings. Just in case.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:25 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

I feel humiliated seeing you say sorry for your english

No, you English is good. 

On 11/3/2020 at 6:03 PM, darthnoldor said:

Can I start these quests even without having hired the teacher, the bruiser and the inventor?

No, you need all three guilmates to start main and side quests. These are not orders, but simply directions to other content in the mod, rumors.

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

called "The Pleasure Room"

This is part of Sexist Stormcloaks. After you conquer a hold for Stormcloaks, female instructor will give you a task.

10 hours ago, bloodlust666 said:

I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but when I install TOH

Have you installed the correct version (LE\SE)? The requirement mods? For add-ons you need relevant DLCs.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:
19 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

called "The Pleasure Room"

This is part of Sexist Stormcloaks. After you conquer a hold for Stormcloaks, female instructor will give you a task.

so the key doesn't exist until i get this task then ? i checked the esp and didn't see a key for this room, so i'll assume they unlock it for me at that point ?

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so the key doesn't exist until i get this task then ? i checked the esp and didn't see a key for this room, so i'll assume they unlock it for me at that point ?

Yes, instructor teleports you in this room and after "pleasure times" is over - door is automatically opens.

14 hours ago, DSHV said:

In Bruiser's case, I think, you need to speak to him to stop confessing to people.

I think possibly there's a bug with it?

You can speak to him once and stop it, but then you can speak again to start it again, and THEN it never ends.

15 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

If I already joined one of the two sides, can I still use console to trigger the Stormcloaks or the Empire's quest?

Serpent gives you Civil Whore quest if you haven't given the Jagged Crown to General Tullius yet (here's quest id AAATOHCivilWhore 10). This quest starts Hermir is Jealous and Sexist Stormcloaks quests (AAASexistStormcloaks 10 and AAASSHermirisJealous 10). Or you can start the quest by starting a civil war for Stormcloaks). Quest continue when you conquer holds for Stormcloaks (or if location of hold have keyword data != CWImperial).
Here's quest's id: AAASSFemaleSoldiers 10, AAASSOfficersOrgy 10, AAASSPleasureRoom 10. I don't know how the game will behave when using the console for this quests.

How can I take tasks from Catherine?? At the first one, my pc gets stripped and told to humiliate herself to her masters, but how does she do that??

And because this task can't be completed I can't start the other ones, or are there even tasks after this??

Edit: Nevermind, I already did her other tasks, but the modelling task is still broken for me

On another note, after conquering whiterun and the castle near Falkreath, I reported to the Female instructor and telling him of the castle counted as helping the people of falkreath ? (I didn't even know I still had these ?)

Btw I absolutly forgot, to tell, how great this mod is ?

I can't complete quest "Slave Birthday Party."

When I tell Serpent I gathered everything for the party, he says "No, you did not, four liar!  [He snapped his fingers]"  It should be foul liar and not four liar.

How can we tell what items we are missing?

I got the books, the ruby from Madesi, and cooked "Catherine's Salty Sweet Roll."

I triple checked the rest of the items on the list.  I even doubled the quantities.  I had >100,000 gold in inventory.  I still could not get the quest to recognize what I was missing.

Would it be possible to have Serpent tell us what is missing once we get to less than 3 items?

Or have a check list of the ingredients we need to get like the Chloe Quest in Deviously Cursed Loot where you have to gather the ingredients for the sleeping potion?

I tried doing a quick save and quick load, that did not work either.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, frhghz said:

At the first one, my pc gets stripped and told to humiliate herself to her masters

Serpent should have a new dialogue if the PC is not wearing anything on her body. Also Catherine must follow PC on this quest. 

16 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

There is now mark on the map and I don't know who should I talk to. Please help.

You got a note from Serpent with instructions. Just talk to any residents of a town. Sometimes you need to talk to specific type of people (miners) or speak while naked.

14 hours ago, imut0212 said:

what do i do after i finish recruiting the 3 guild members?

Speak to Serpent in the Forgotten Regret. If Lars is spawned - the quest on the next stage.

12 hours ago, LAFN1996 said:

How do I start the redistribution of glory quest? I see no clues..

Ask Real Dragonborn: "Do you need anything, magnificent Dragonborn?" (if something is broken, try setstage AAARedistributionofGlory 10).

3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I can't complete quest "Slave Birthday Party."

If you do not have at least one ingredient, then an alchemist and an innkeeper have a new dialogue about the purchase of required ingredients. Closest are Frida from The Mortar and Pestle and Thoring from Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:
On 11/7/2020 at 6:30 AM, frhghz said:

At the first one, my pc gets stripped and told to humiliate herself to her masters

Serpent should have a new dialogue if the PC is not wearing anything on her body. Also Catherine must follow PC on this quest. 

I couldn't get Catherine to follow me on this quest.  I tried to charm through puppet master and amulet of control and new dialogue would not appear.  I am also using Extensible Follower Framework if that makes a difference.

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

I couldn't get Catherine to follow me on this quest.  I tried to charm through puppet master and amulet of control and new dialogue would not appear.  I am also using Extensible Follower Framework if that makes a difference.

Jup, she doesn't follow me

Hey, I decided to take a look on this mod and was able to hire all three targets.

After that, Serpent told me to get piercings from the alchemist.

So the quest New Holes started.

However, each time I move on to the piercing task, I don't see any visual difference on my body (whether it is hole or piercing).

Is it intended to be like this or something on my side isn't doing it right ? (I have yps if asking)

Anyways, thanks for the mod, looks fun for now!

EDIT: From a previous post, I saw that you're using zaz7 and there is no piercing right ? So there won't be any earlobe piercing or other kind at all is that correct ? 

On 11/8/2020 at 11:42 PM, DSHV said:

You got a note from Serpent with instructions. Just talk to any residents of a town. Sometimes you need to talk to specific type of people (miners) or speak while naked.

Speak to Serpent in the Forgotten Regret. If Lars is spawned - the quest on the next stage.

Ask Real Dragonborn: "Do you need anything, magnificent Dragonborn?" (if something is broken, try setstage AAARedistributionofGlory 10).

If you do not have at least one ingredient, then an alchemist and an innkeeper have a new dialogue about the purchase of required ingredients. Closest are Frida from The Mortar and Pestle and Thoring from Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar.

But I didn't see this dialogue option? I asked the Jarl of Whiterun and met the real dragonborn and did the trial and the public repentance. And the quest just said real dragonborn and I didn't see this dialogue option.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:42 PM, DSHV said:

Thank you. I just find out that the Serpent didn't give me any note, need to reload save or get the note by command.

On 11/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Xuvish said:

I couldn't get Catherine to follow me on this quest.

That means I broke this quest by fixing Hire: Whore-Teacher. Problem in Catherine's aliase in her quests. 

On 11/9/2020 at 11:31 PM, darthnoldor said:

I have a question, how do you see your dignity score?

In inventory.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:34 AM, tholos said:

So there won't be any earlobe piercing or other kind at all is that correct ? 

Yes, no piercing in ZAZ 7. You can use from other mods or just imagine piercing.

On 11/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, LAFN1996 said:

But I didn't see this dialogue option?

Oh, quest don't start with game, no check in quest data. Do you tried the code setstage AAARedistributionofGlory 10?

3 hours ago, ватман said:

Есть продолжение?

Он дает квесты на получение информации, кражу документов и разведку в штабах Империи и Братьев Бури.