On 10/17/2020 at 5:42 AM, xesfer said:

Here is again a new silly tale of mine inspired by the New Holes quest (and I hope it could be of help to the mighty DSHV to add a little expansion to that quest...)

The starting idea it's not too original indeed. It's similar to what Ds4nch3z proposed sometime ago. But I hope You will like the return of our old friend Rocco to add a little spicy to it... and please forgive my low english language proficiency.

Hide contents

The tale starts when our heroine talks to Serpent

Heroine: Do you need anything master?

Serpent: Mmhh... Every time I look at your ugly pierced whore face and body I think something is still missing. I did not get what it was until now. But finally I got it. You need some tattoos...

Heroine: Thank you Master. I'd like a little butterfly or a cute....

Serpent: Shut up slut. They must be tattoos appropriate to the dirty whore you've became. Go to Grym now and tell him to work on you as you deserve! Go! Quickly.

Heroine: Sigh...I.....I....yes....yes master....i will obey.

Heroine: Hello Master Grim. Master Serpent ordered I get.....  

Grym: I'm not deaf whore. I heard that. Come here. You already know what you have to do.

Heroine Strips herself

Grym [Taking a chipped tattoo needle]: Yes, this one is good. Let's start working.

Heroine: Arghh... Ughhh

...A little bit later

Grym: There. Done! Now your left arm is tattooed bitch! Time for you to thank me.

Heroine: Sob... thank you Master

Grym: Good. Now thank me with a blowjob, whore, and then we'll start again...

(you can replicate the part above as long as you wish...)

... Much time later....

Grym: And with this one, We ended. Now you're properly tattooed. Your arms, legs and feet, your body, boobs, ass and pussy and even your face tell to the world such a depraved and shameful humiliation-addicted whore you are!!  

Heroine [crying and sobbing]: Th...Thank you... Master. I'm just a filthy whore...

And now let's add a little bit of originality, bringing up an old acquaintance of us...

Some time later in Solitude, Bard's College.

Heroine: Hello Rocco. Are you still working on your masterpiece?

Rocco Pappone: ...

Heroine: Why are you staring at me like that?

Rocco Pappone: Your face... That piercings... and it seems someone wrote something on your cheek...

Heroine: Please, don't look at it..

Rocco Pappone: And it seems it's not only on your face. My trained artist's eye reveals me that this one is only a part of a much larger composition. Strip at once, now!

Heroine: But...I...Y..Yes.

Rocco Pappone [turning in circle around Heroine a few times]: What in the Oblivion... I mean... This is so...

Heroine: Please, don't look at me that way. I am so ashamed...

Rocco Pappone: You must be ashamed!! This is intolerable!

Heroine: Please, sob...

Rocco Pappone: Who did this to you? Answer me!

Heroine: .. I wish... sob... but I can't tell... They obliged me...I...

Rocco Pappone: They look like ungrammatical scribbles made by a complexed crazy sociopath suffering from arthritis...
Why did you have an incapable and poor amateur work on you when you had at your disposal the greatest living artist in Skyrim, or rather Skyrim, in the whole Tamriel. Or rather not only living, but of all times...

Heroine: ...

Rocco Pappone: But do not worry my Whor.. war heroine. Rocco's ability to forgive is immense and unlimited as only his artistry is. I will remedy this mess now. Come with me. Quickly.

Heroine: ... but.. what do you want to do? Please wait, I'm naked, let me wear something...

Rocco Pappone: It doesn't matter. You don't need clothes for what is coming on. Let's go to the main square. Now

Heroine: What?...

A little bit later a naked pierced and tattoed whor.. heroine stands in the center of a crowded square. The young, handsome, talented, virtuous, skilled maestro is near to her.

Spectator A: What's happening?

Spectator B: It seems that painter is up to something again

Spectator ? Who cares about it. Look at that whore. She is here again...

Rocco Pappone: Good people of skyrim, I interrupted my opus magnum to put a remedy to an insult to art. Look. Look at her. What do you see?

Spectator A: A bitch!

Spectator B: A great bitch!

Spectator M: A witch!

Spectator P: A Witch? This is not a holy graal quote! She's a bitch.

Spectator B: A depraved pierced bitch?

Spectator ? A filthy tattoed bitch?

Spectator ? A shameful bitch Without a doubt!

Heroine: ... sob, such a shame...

Rocco Pappone: Yes it's a shame. It's a shame to art. Look. Look here! What is that?

Spectator A: A consumed shaved pussy?

Spectator B: A very consumed one indeed? Did she have sex with a giant?

Spectator ? No, it was the troll. Don't you remember? And almost 100 of us too...

Heroine: ... I want to disappear now... sob...

Rocco Pappone: No, not at the pussy. Look just a little bit above. That scribble. What do you think it means?

Spectator E: It says First born

Spectator K: No, it's Fast hope

Spectator Z: Are you kidding? What does fast hope means? It's flirt mole...

Rocco Pappone: Do you understand now? The one, who made that crap, did art a great wrong. And disgracing art is disgracing me!
A real artist is someone who is able to reach the hearts of those who observe his works without the need of understanding. His intentions and the meaning of his work are immediately understandable, even by those who cannot understand the language or the script, becuse it's the intrinsic meaning that reaches the heart that...

Spectator W: What the hell he's saying?

Spectator K: I don't care but she's indeed a filthy whore...

Spectator R: That's sure! Such a great bitch.

Heroine: ...ahh...

Rocco Pappone: Well... what I meant is that now I will properly work on her. I'll will paint her body and my art will remedy that disgrace and will reveal the true meaning and make it intelligible to everyone!! Tidus, please, bring me brushes and palette.

Some time later

Spectator F: Oh, now that's clear.

Spectator ? Yeah, it was "Fist hole"

Spectator S: It's true. When he painted that fist and put it just toward the pussy it became clear.

Spectator G: It's not just a simple fist. It's a fist worth of Dibella appreciation. No it's the fist of Dibella herself who's ready to fuck her!!

Spectator N: He's a great artist!

Spectator A: But she's such a great whore...

Spectator B: Undoubtedly a bitch!

Heroine: ...Ahh...Mhh...

More time later

Spectator F: That's incredible! Look at the way he decorated that dragonwhore word that was written on her boobs.

Spectator ? He is a genius. He painted animal miniatures inside the Os. And look at that dog. It seems it's fucking her every time she breaths. It reminds me of that dog that really fucked her in the same place where she declared to that bandit....

Spectator L: And that troll? Does not it seems just like Tidus when he fucked her here just some time ago. does it?

Spectator F: And look at the way he transformed that pathetic cocksucker scribble that was near her mouth into a regal cock. It seems she's constantly sucking a cock! And that cum that get off her mouth.... It seems real! Or is it real cum?

Spectator A: He's a great artist!

Spectator B: But she's such a great whore...

Spectator N: Undoubtedly a whore!

Heroine: ...Ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...mhhh...

More and more time later

Spectator F: This is asthou.. astomishii...what the fuck. This is fucking great! It seems that dragon is fucking her ass for real!

Spectator G: Yeah. He painted his cock in a way that it seems it's really fucking her ass every time she moves! It should be the magic of the application of the inverted perspective technique... 

Spectator F: persep... persectect what???

Spectator G: Don't bother. I don't know what I just said, but He's a great artist!

Spectator H: Yes and she's such a big whore...

Spectator N: Look. It seems that he painted cum dripping from her. It seems she's just cumming...

Heroine: ...ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...Mhhh...I can't stand no more... I'm cumming.... What a shame...

Spectator B: ...No she's cumming for real!!

Spectator N: She's such a big whore!      

Spectator A to Z: Undoubtedly the greatest whore ever!

Many orgasms later...

Rocco Pappone [exhausted but satisfied]: Ah, It's done. This was really my opus magnum. Look at her, everybody! And you, my whor.. war eroine, stand up and show yourself to the world. Art embodied into you. You are my masterpiece. and you, vulgars, you, crowd of art admirers look and tell us: what is the message that this artistic masterpiece conveys to your hearts?

Spectator A: she's a bitch.

Spectator B: she's a big whore!

Spectator Q: she's a pierced and painted bitch!

Spectator Z:  she's the greatest bitch I ever saw!
Spectator R: she's the greatest whore of Tamriel. 

Spectator A to Z: No, she's not only just all of that. She's the Dragonwhore!!.

Heroine: ...ahh...ahhhh...Mmhhh...Mhhh...I'm cumming again What an enjoyable shame...

Rocco Pappone: And now go my Dragonwhore. Show to the whole Tamriel the glory of your whorishing beauty. Don't be shameful anymore. You are a living artwork masterpiece now. And don't be afraid, I used special paints made from ancient alchemical dwarf recipes that make the paintings indelible. They will be eternal and they will endure over time...

Heroine: What?...ahh. .. eternal... eternal shame... I'm cumming again...

Rocco Pappone. Go. You don't need clothes anymore. My art is your dress now and it will caress your body forever!

Heroine: What?...Mmhh .. .always naked... more shame... I can't stop cumming...eternal shameful cumming...

Tamriel: Hail to the dragonwhore!!.

Beautifull story indeed!

About the piercing scenes, why not add actual nipple or clitoris rings to player while at it?Or is it a bug that I encountered.

Can I assume the main quest is over when the Birthday Party quest is finished? It's been a really, really good quest lines, can't wait to see it be updated again. So much potential to explore yet a lot of flaws XD.

3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Quest markers don't show up in v 1.83 like they did in v 1.82.

What do I have to do to complete Tour of Fun?  It just says I have to perform in capital of hold.  I tried talking to Jarl of Solitude and no dialogue came up.

the order is in the paper that serpent gave it to you at the start of the quest

On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, DSHV said:

Blocking most nasty dialogues(in theory).This is just global value AAASqueamishGlobal, where 0 - not squeamish and 1 - squeamish.

I thought I fixed it in 1.8.2.

Followers in the mod use default Skyrim follower framework. Are you using any other mods that change followers' behavior?

Troubles of Heroine 1.8.2 + add-ons:

TroublesofHeroineDLC1.8.2.rar 37.17 MB · 50 downloads TroublesofHeroineSEDLC1.8.2.rar 35.71 MB · 40 downloads

I downloaded the new version (1.8.3) and left this DLC1.8.2 installed, too.  Now I have 2 menus.  Is that normal?  Is this compatible with 1.8.3?

On 10/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, aspirine2 said:

SL SURVIVAL

I checked and everything works fine. He takes the money and opens his normal dialogues.

On 10/19/2020 at 12:11 AM, Yetra said:

I did and bought an amulet of Mara off of him.  Then I tried talking to Bruiser again, but I couldn't find any special option that hinted towards Marriage.

He should marry normally. The only possibility is that his voice has no marriage dialogue. but I did not change his voice and he got married fine. His wedding is a little different - a little extra dialogue with him and new lines to the priest, maybe Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod can fix it?

19 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

About the piercing scenes, why not add actual nipple or clitoris rings to player while at it?

ZAZ 7 has no piercings. Otherwise, I would have added piercings at the beginning of quest line. A dremora that needs to be pissed off and then placed in a soul gem was planning as constant guildmate as Grym and Bruiser. By idea he was trapped in vaginal piercing.

19 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Can I assume the main quest is over when the Birthday Party quest is finished?

Well, if you'er completed Tour of Fun, New Relationship, Honest Work, New Rank Party and Wrong Bruiser (Also Grym's Bruiser's , Catherine's and Lar's side quests), then yes.

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Quest markers don't show up in v 1.83 like they did in v 1.82.

I removed some to make the quests work better.

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

What do I have to do to complete Tour of Fun?

Serpent gave you an instruction sheet - you need to talk to men on street. Sometimes - naked.

1 hour ago, ватман said:

Скажите,как вернуть своё честное имя и перестать быть Ложным Драконорождённым?Как покинуть эту ситуацию по сюжету мода?

Боюсь, в данный момент никак. Кроме удаления мода - просто перестать общаться с Реальным Драконорожденным и исправить испортившиеся отношения с людьми с помощью консоли.

48 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I downloaded the new version (1.8.3) and left this DLC1.8.2 installed, too.

Better don't use it. Use the mod and add-ons from dowload page. They have nothing to do with each other and should not cause conflicts. The add-ons don't have MCM.

2 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I checked and everything works fine. He takes the money and opens his normal dialogues.

He should marry normally. The only possibility is that his voice has no marriage dialogue. but I did not change his voice and he got married fine. His wedding is a little different - a little extra dialogue with him and new lines to the priest, maybe Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod can fix it?

ZAZ 7 has no piercings. Otherwise, I would have added piercings at the beginning of quest line. A dremora that needs to be pissed off and then placed in a soul gem was planning as constant guildmate as Grym and Bruiser. By idea he was trapped in vaginal piercing.

Well, if you'er completed Tour of Fun, New Relationship, Honest Work, New Rank Party and Wrong Bruiser (Also Grym's Bruiser's , Catherine's and Lar's side quests), then yes.

I removed some to make the quests work better.

Serpent gave you an instruction sheet - you need to talk to men on street. Sometimes - naked.

Боюсь, в данный момент никак. Кроме удаления мода - просто перестать общаться с Реальным Драконорожденным и исправить испортившиеся отношения с людьми с помощью консоли.

Better don't use it. Use the mod and add-ons from dowload page. They have nothing to do with each other and should not cause conflicts. The add-ons don't have MCM.

Ok, thanks.

I've just accomplished the" new rank party" task in 1.8.3 version, and I must say this to you: This is one of the most thrilling and evil quest mod I’ve ever played, and of course, it all thanks to your hard work!
Trouble of heroine (ToH for short) builds a world with sexist and evil characters whose minds are fed with cruelty, torment, domination and, maybe pure evil.

Through these plots, we can speculate our protagonist struggle in troubles and gradually degraded or corrupted from honorable heroine to a worthless slut who meant to be fucked and humiliated.

So far I’ve mainly play through the main story line, and sip a bit of other side quests, such as the Morveux in Markarth. However I enjoyed the main story line much more than the side quests and saw ToH’s potential.
To show my gratitude to your mod, hereafter I would like to share some of my opinions and suggestions to your mod, more focusing on immersive design and main story plots.

1.      The bond between the kidnapped kid and the heroine seems a bit of weak to me. They just met for about one day and then they build such a strong bond instantly that heroine are willing to sacrifice herself to save this just met kid. It is not so convincing to me. I know I might be nit-picky, but this problem can be fixed by text description shown on the screen just like you did for the birthday party or new rank party.

2.      The recruited tutors serves diffident purpose in ToH:
ToH consists of three tutors (Excluding Lars and Serpent, I personally regard the former as a minion and the latter as the supreme mater in guild but not tutors) so far who teach (or torture) and train (or simply degrade) heroine at different aspects. For me, I would advise to reconsider their characters, purposes and specialty. To be more precisely, these tutors are hired to destroy (modify) the heroine at different aspects and corrupt both the heroines’ physical and mental status. Under this circumstances, they play different roles through distinct successive and gradual levels.
Here, I summarized tutors’ roles what I’ve realized through your design so far and offer some suggestions.

(1)   Catherine: A talent and submissive whore. She can teach the heroine to please man with her body and improve her poor sex-skill. Her lessons usually focused on sex skill and prostitution for money at first and gradually turn to self-degraded acts and submission to man.

(2) Bruiser: (I like his name!) : A cruel and strong orc. Actually, he didn’t teach the heroine skills, he punches, torture and humiliate the heroine. I personally think he suits for the tutor of pain.
His lessons come with physical torture and make the heroine become a true masochist.

(3 ) Grym: An evil and smart bard. Not like other tutors, his main purpose is to modify the heroine’s body through physical (ex: piecing, tattoo) or chemical way (ex: skooma or poison which change the heroines’ taste for food and make her more adapted to those Disgusting food). By the way, I highly recommended to incorporated YPS piecing system and slavetat withToH which can surely provide more immersive experience.

3.      Disgusting food forced-fed system:

You’ve design tons of disgusting food exclusive for the heroine and I told you they are horrifying and innovative! Let’s not waste them and put them to work more lively (grins). Maybe, you may try to add force-fed events from time to time when you in the guild or maybe just add a least quantity the heroine must eat per day (For those people don’t like these events, they can shut it down with MCM).

4.      Connect main story with side quests.

Thanks for reading such a long reply. Please don’t take my reply too serious. It is your mod, and all decisions are up to you.

Again, I thank you for this brilliant mod and look forward to the next update.

13 hours ago, killer905 said:

So, good sir check this. In english too.

This works for me. I tried in a clean game and now in a fully modified. I have attached a file, it's for LE. Did it help?

11 hours ago, Alternaria said:

Thanks for reading such a long reply.

Thank you. How I see these characters: Bruiser is a thug, who tortures the heroine, uses torture devices, uses force. Grym is writer - he comes up with sophisticated tortures, like public humiliations. Lars is our connection with slavery. Catherine is whore-teacher. I think I need to add some small repeatable quests for their roles. For example, Cate can send collect money for sex and participate in an orgy. Grym can give drugs and disgusting food and send to public perfomances, like in Tour of Fun.

I have not touched Daedric quests, except Sanguine's. I think I can add character in Molag Bal's quest, who dominates PC and teaches obedience. But what about the others? Azura can send punishment for desecrating her Star, Namira - orgy after the feast, Mephala - blackmail of Balgruuf? Malacath - better serve to Yamarz and give him all glory (but it interfer with vanilla quest and can broke scripts).

troublesofheroine.esp

48 minutes ago, DSHV said:

This works for me. I tried in a clean game and now in a fully modified. I have attached a file, it's for LE. Did it help?

Thank you. How I see these characters: Bruiser is a thug, who tortures the heroine, uses torture devices, uses force. Grym is writer - he comes up with sophisticated tortures, like public humiliations. Lars is our connection with slavery. Catherine is whore-teacher. I think I need to add some small repeatable quests for their roles. For example, Cate can send collect money for sex and participate in an orgy. Grym can give drugs and disgusting food and send to public perfomances, like in Tour of Fun.

I have not touched Daedric quests, except Sanguine's. I think I can add character in Molag Bal's quest, who dominates PC and teaches obedience. But what about the others? Azura can send punishment for desecrating her Star, Namira - orgy after the feast, Mephala - blackmail of Balgruuf? Malacath - better serve to Yamarz and give him all glory (but it interfer with vanilla quest and can broke scripts).

troublesofheroine.esp 2.66 MB · 0 downloads

Hmm, now only strip us and none dialog to her. Old and new save.

Прекрасный мод,задумка отличная,единственно что не хватает - так это анимаций,приходиться фантазировать.Я уже упоминал про туалетное рабство,унижение было бы возвышенным,если б героиню заставили питаться только мочой и фекалиями.Когда она просит пить у хозяина, или просит еду,он справляет в неё свою нужду или предлогает сделать это любому нпс.Героиня могла бы умолять их сделать это.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:54 PM, DSHV said:

With respect to piercings, I personally recommend to incorporate Slavetat , YPS piercings system or  Heretical Resources (The nose rings included in this mod are perfectly suited for your mod) with ToH to make the mod act more vivid.

As for perks gained by piercings, I think piercings might have different influences on people according to their moral perspectives. Some might find piercings fashion, other might think of degrading and lewdness. For example, Belethor in Whiterun might like heroine's piercings and willing to discount some of the goods in exchange for free blowjob, while Hulda in  The Bannered mare might deem heroine as a slutty and fetish whore who will fuck anything for a few coins and she might refuse to sell normal items to the heroine (ex: Ale or proper food) but to sell her only some disgusting food which she think she deserve.

13 hours ago, DSHV said:

troublesofheroine.esp 2.66 MB · 1 download

I think there is a lot of potential for some good content with the molag bal quest, especially since that house is left empty after you complete it.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:54 AM, DSHV said:

Solved it.  I targeted him and used the follower console command:     setrelationshiprank player 1

This is a GREAT mod and these are my humble suggestions ↓

1, The forcing greeting function really should be added onto the npcs when they are as your companions, it'd be H-scenes all the time through the game-play, a massive increase on immersion! Also, more interactions, more stages between the companions and the PC. I really think 'portable lewd' is the future of hentai XD.

2, It seems the sex animations activated by this mod do not know how to select out the forcing ones from all the animations. Since humiliation takes a huge part of this mod, the animation ought to be mainly not consentient ones. I hate to mention another mod here but in Slaverun Reloaded it works fine.

3, Try merge the hentai into the vanilla plots, it'd be like play the game but lewd edition.

Thank You

Edit: The mod seems to specifically avoid all the forcing animations I installed, weird.

On 10/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, killer905 said:

Hmm, now only strip us and none dialog to her. Old and new save.

It's strange. Does anyone else have such problem?

On 10/21/2020 at 5:53 PM, AnnaShapard said:

should i consider something when updating the mod? i have version 1.6.4!

I haven't changed scripts, just add NPCs and texts, so everything will be fine (probably).

On 10/22/2020 at 12:14 AM, MicroWazzle said:

Is there any way I get get a full list of all the Quest ID's for this mod?

In readme, but I haven't updated the list for a long time.

17 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

his is a GREAT mod and these are my humble suggestions ↓

1. I tried to add force greet via packages, but only one can work at a time, all other packages are inactive. So this is in conflict with the follower package. And I don't know scripts well enough to use scripts.
2. Yes, I didn't know how to use the victim tag until recently. Maybe I'll go through all the quests and fix it.
3. I'm afraid to mess with vanilla quests. It can break the game in some unexpected place.