so I made a new character to check out this mod - when I talk to Kodlak about joining the Companions, he just uses his usual dialogue ( let's take a look at you, a certain strength of spirit, etc ) ? Is there anything I need to activate before this conversation?

Also : if you're looking for a beta reader / grammar checker, I'm available ... I'm not great but I think I could smooth a few things out

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Did you insult him in dialogue? Or does he immediately start attacking? In what place he appeared?

When he appeared the first time, I insulted him and l used a calm spell afterwards when I saw the level he has. The attacks  happened in Whiterun, inside Riverwood Trader, in Dragonsreach. He kills everybody including my PC.

For now I started a new game and disabled the Main Quest.  

21 hours ago, Syberia said:

If someone know how to finish the quest please.

She didn't take the buckets? After that, you need to return to the female instructor. If there are no new dialogs, then something is broken and you need to use the code: setstage AAASexistStormcloaks 22.

19 hours ago, laylajack said:

when I talk to Kodlak about joining the Companions, he just uses his usual dialogue

You just need to wait - the answer options appear before he finishes his lines.

19 hours ago, laylajack said:

if you're looking for a beta reader / grammar checker

Just send you files in MS Word?

18 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I wonder if the 'no new dialogues' bug after you recruited the three trainers is fixed in the new update T_T

I hope. Main quests should not start from the start of the game now, only a meeting with Pirve.

17 hours ago, Nitribit said:

For now I started a new game and disabled the Main Quest.

Serpent shows up after one day after talking to Pirve. Just ignore him.

8 hours ago, Electra122 said:

Seems like i can't install this mod at all

Are you using the correct version? For example, TroublesofHeroineSE1.8.2 - for Special Edition only. Do you have all the requirement mods?

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Are you using the correct version? For example, TroublesofHeroineSE1.8.2 - for Special Edition only. Do you have all the requirement mods?

Yes i have looked at that as well and i have the  requirement mods and i don't play special edition i just play regular skyrim and if that is the problem in that case wich one should i have? 

2 hours ago, Electra122 said:

i just play regular skyrim and if that is the problem in that case wich one should i have? 

TroublesofHeroine1.8.2 - for regular Skyrim;
TroublesofHeroineSE1.8.2 - for Special Edition;
TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddon1.0 - for regular Skyrim Dawnguard;
TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddonSE1.0 - for Special Edition Dawnguard - same for Dragonborn DLC;
TroublesofHeroine1.7.1NoZAZ - for regular and SE Skyrim without ZAZ;
followerswithouthbow - small mod to get rid of the default follower's bow.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:14 AM, DSHV said:

She didn't take the buckets? After that, you need to return to the female instructor. If there are no new dialogs, then something is broken and you need to use the code: setstage AAASexistStormcloaks 22.

Nah she didn't but with the code i was able to advance in the quest , thank you.

20 hours ago, 102hoan said:

Are you planning to merge the dlc plugin?

16 hours ago, crococat said:

Also waiting for merged plugin with all 3 esps.

Yes. Please test the attached file. For LE.

16 hours ago, wygner said:

are you planning more bestiality content in the future?

For the mod's main quest.

9 hours ago, Vanderslaxx said:

I really love this mod, but is there an update for the grammar fix?

No. I would like to do this, but I'm the main reason why a fix is needed.

TroublesofHeroineDLC1.8.2.rar

I have little ideas for Hearthfire, like wooden sword for Dragowhore, Bad Bitch in adoption faction, proper ingredients for spermroll, add oven and churn in the mod's houses, a few new dialogues. Does anyone need this and how best to do it?

A few suggestions for Heartfire:

-Bards could learn of the heroines reputation and start their own little depraved games on her.(same goes for the drivers...a ride for a ride...that sort of thing(not inspired I know but it does work)....that could evolve into something like the carriage tours in Slaverun Reloaded if you are familiar with it)

-Near Lakeview manor there is a bandit base called Pinewatch.Bandits could be persuaded to come relieve their tension on our heroine by the entrepreneuring Llewellyn the Nightingale...for an nominal fee of course.(gangbangs,degradation and that sort of thing...Ill leave it to your imagination).

-Tax collectors come for their due. :) 

Kinda tired from work so that is what  can currently come up with.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes. Please test the attached file. For LE.

Now had to reinstall LE from zero. If you have SE version will test.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

I have little ideas for Hearthfire Does anyone need this and how best to do it?

Any new content anyway would be good. Same as continuation of existing scenarios. Now there are so many little parts in mod that wanted to be bigger (only on my mind)

Some reporting about existing content. Playing mod there are many timing problems:

- dialog option "is i am now true member" in mage colledge is available just from entering colledge bridge

- Paco quest about 3 book is available before Mikael quest about books 1 and 2 and his sugestion about Paco

- Fan dialog is available before you are known as dragonborn

- Real dragonborn is available before Mikael. As you said somwere before, Mikael quest is locked after Real dragonborn starts, that makes Paco quest silly.

And many of same, dont remember all, maybe some conditions must be added to quests starts and Serpent may send you to quests according timeline?

As for me Serpent itself may have interest in pc only after she will be known as dragonborn (as content is someway connected to dragonborn status).

Thanks for mod. Waiting for more.

11 hours ago, matt66 said:

changed when you switch on the I am squeamish option,

Blocking most nasty dialogues(in theory).This is just global value AAASqueamishGlobal, where 0 - not squeamish and 1 - squeamish.

10 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Is Rufus on Ratway buggy?

I thought I fixed it in 1.8.2.

9 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

any tip or advice about those issues ..!?

Followers in the mod use default Skyrim follower framework. Are you using any other mods that change followers' behavior?

Troubles of Heroine 1.8.2 + add-ons:

TroublesofHeroineDLC1.8.2.rar TroublesofHeroineSEDLC1.8.2.rar

8 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Blocking most nasty dialogues(in theory).This is just global value AAASqueamishGlobal, where 0 - not squeamish and 1 - squeamish.

I thought I fixed it in 1.8.2.

Followers in the mod use default Skyrim follower framework. Are you using any other mods that change followers' behavior?

Troubles of Heroine 1.8.2 + add-ons:

TroublesofHeroineDLC1.8.2.rar 37.17 MB · 0 downloads TroublesofHeroineSEDLC1.8.2.rar 35.71 MB · 0 downloads

using EFF and devious follower !?

BAD THINGS with SE merged.

No MCM (save cleared, reinstalled, console startquest aaaamcm not helps)

No any quest progressions, they even dont start:

- Orgnar dialog about book - no book added - may talk to him endless

- Bruiser starting dialog does not starts quest

- Prive not follow, Serpent not appear and so on

Repair wanted.