I noticed that when I actually make the various People,  like the bruiser or Garona the Insatiable, followers they no longer force or prompt you to do anything. When I dismiss them I'll immediately get asked you something though so I know something is working. I thought that the whole point of having them as followers would have been being constantly forced to deal with their urges. 

17 minutes ago, bbmanslayer said:

I noticed that when I actually make the various People,  like the bruiser or Garona the Insatiable, followers they no longer force or prompt you to do anything. When I dismiss them I'll immediately get asked you something though so I know something is working. I thought that the whole point of having them as followers would have been being constantly forced to deal with their urges. 

+1 on that. I don't use them as followers since their AI ceases to function like when they are not followers.

The ToH AI packages are too low a priority.

You can't just kick them up either. They need to be kicked up AND given more restrictive conditions (a cooldown basically) so they don't fire:

a) constantly

b) in combat

c) in other inappropriate locations / situations

10 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

+1 on that. I don't use them as followers since their AI ceases to function like when they are not followers.

another +1, I stopped using Garona and Bruiser as followers as they kept stopping and didn't do anything.

42 minutes ago, test11112222 said:

DSHV는 모드 업데이트 작업 프로세스에 대해 알려줍니다. 출시일을 알려주세요. 새로운 아이디어가 있습니까?

41page % be renewed.

1.7 버전 계획 :

내용 숨기기
  • ZAZ 애니메이션 팩 7 ..... 80 %
  • Misty Grove와 Sovngarde의 노예. 야행성 코스프레의 독특한 옷을 선택하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 당신에게 도시 여행을 줄 수있는 화이트 런 포로 가이드 ..... 100 %
  • 가장 오래된 직업 : Catherine Chauvin은 특별한 맛을 시도하고 싶어합니다. 이 퀘스트에서 당신은 고대 유령 창녀를 만나고 그녀의 수수께끼를 풀 것입니다 ..... 100 %
  • Sexist Thieves Guild : 초보자 PC로서 나머지 도둑들을위한 교육용 더미가 될 것입니다. 그녀는 귀족 인 척하고 자신에게 보석을 숨길 것이다. 도둑들은 보석을 훔치려 고 노력하고 가장 민첩한 상을 받게됩니다. ..... 100 % 다른 무엇을 추가 할 수 있습니까? PC가 Ratway의 도망자로부터 정보를 입수하여 첩인 척하는 다단계 강습? 길드 멤버와 대화 옵션 후 섹스? 야행을 멈추는 데 도움이되는 사람들, 그녀의 의식을 반복하여 야행을하고 싶은 사람들 (추종자들 앞에서 알몸을 벗길 때)?
  • 많은 사람들이 Sexist Companions에 의해 혼란을 겪고 있기 때문에 나는 Aela에게 전쟁 창녀와 PC가 Jorrvaskr을 공식 손님으로 안내하고 여행하도록 지시하는 곳에 대한 설명을 추가하고 여성 동반자가 싸우지 않는다고 확신시킵니다 ..... 100 %
  • Sexist College : PC는 올바른 답변을 위해 옷을 벗고 Onmund가 마법의 역사 시험을 준비하도록 도와줍니다. PC는 마음 제어 주문을 배우는 데 Drevis Neloren과 함께 연주합니다. PC는 Midden 연구 인종 계통 발생과 괴사에 미친 마법사를 돕습니다 ..... 100 %
  • Sexist Dark Brotherhood를 위해 나는 방금 죽이기 전에 그녀의 눈 앞에서 유혹하는 대상의 남자 친구를 생각해 냈습니다 ..... 0 %
  • Nazeem 그가 정복 그의 명성을 개선하고 유명한 주인공을 길들이 PC를 고용 ..... 0 %
  • 존재하는 폭풍 망토 : 여성과 비 국가를위한 특별 강사. 그는 불필요한 전투 기술 대신 PC 요리, 화장실, 세탁 및 남성 임무 수행을 가르칩니다. 또한 약간의 세뇌와 선전 ..... 0 %
  • 주요 퀘스트 : PC의 탄생을 노예로 축하하십시오. 손님을 위해 많은 물건을 모으십시오 (예를 들어, Catherine은 PC가 요리해야하는 정자 및 특정 목적을 위해 수집하는 귀중한 보석을 원합니다). 그러나 손님은 선물없이 PC를 떠나지 않을 것입니다. 뱀은 당신에게 연인의 손가락을 제공합니다. PC의 반응은 결말의 첫 단계입니다.
      숨겨진 내용 공개

그런 다음 PC는 텍스트 상자에 손님을 즐겁게합니다. (Pc의 "망각 게이트"가 "사람들"과 "도시들"을 먹어 치우고 결국 "크리스탈 타워"가되는 오블리비언 크라이시스 게임, 금으로 피냐타, PC 어머니에 대한 농담 등 ..... 0 %
  • PC에서는 캡처 및 가르쳐 노예에 자랑스럽게 여자 - 기사의 예에에 라스 수업을 제공합니다 ..... 0 %
  • Bruiser는 자신이 PC를 얼마나 공격 할 수 있는지 알고 싶어합니다. 한 쌍의 물약과 모욕으로 우리는 그것을 발견합니다. 그러나 이제 PC는 모욕에 대해 잘 사과해야한다 ..... 0 %
  • PC는 무거운 돌을 한 곳에서 다른 곳으로 드래그 한 다음 뒤로 끌고 ..... 0 %
  • PC는 스 쿠마 밀수를위한 보행 백 역할을합니다. 그러나 그녀는 경비원들에게 붙 잡혔다. 검색; 심문과 그녀는 아무 말도하지 않고 상품 손실의 결과를 만날 수 있거나 모든 것을 말하고 다른 결과를 만날 수 있습니다 ..... 0 %
  • 떨림 섬에서 고통 관련 아이템을 PC에 가져옵니다 ..... 0 %
  • Morveux는 Skyrim의 노예 토너먼트에 대해 배우고 참여하고 싶습니다. PC를 등록하고 교육을 받아야하며 (예를 들어, 동굴을 알몸으로 청소해야 함) 다른 노예와 싸운 다음 승자 패자 ..... 0 %
  • 몇 가지 작은 퀘스트로 Windhelm 's dock에서 Argonians에게 사과하십시오. Nord 또는 Dunmer 인 것이 더 좋지만 모든 인종, 심지어 Argonian에서도 가능합니다 ..... 0 %
  • Dunmer PС를 괴롭 히고 "그 창녀"여 주인공 "을 정복 할 것이라고 내기 한 Windhelm의 주정 뱅이 ..... 0 %
  • 하스 파이어 애드온 : 아이들과의 파울 거짓말 쟁이 대화, 용 창녀를위한 나무 칼, 애완용 입양 진영의 나쁜 암캐, dlc의 아이템 사용 등 ..... 0 %

Looking forward to the next update!

The sexist stormcloaks idea is really captivating.

If you're planning on making it like the Companions content (text cutscenes, partial dialogue/minor quests) this may be the first time I go through that questline in 9 years, lol

On 5/19/2020 at 4:23 AM, nmytnik said:

Hi, I've had an issue lately where the prisoners' dialogue

I checked them, everything works. They speak only one first time.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:28 AM, poopoopuh said:

The sexist stormcloaks idea is really captivating.

Yes, but I'm a little afraid. Civil war is a mess. Scripts are just waiting to break. And it is not necessary to go through all their questline, you can change the side in the quest with the crown.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, wygner said:

judging by the list we wont have much new content

It's already 15000 words. In whole mod - ~63000.

1.7:

Spoiler
  • ZAZ Animation Pack 7.....100%
  • Now Troubles of Heroine main quest starts by speaking with child near Whiterun bridge. Add summoning portal effect to Serpent and one dialogue for evil characters.....100%
  • Slaves: Misty Grove and Sovngarde, Whiterun guide, abused Dunmer in Windhelm, shoeshiner in Markarth, note about their slave in Black-Briar Manor. Failed Stormcloak in the Windhelm Barracks.....100%
  • Oldest Profession: Catherine Chauvin wants to try an unusual taste. In this quest you will meet ancient ghost whore and will solve her riddles.....100%
  • Sexist Thieves Guild: As a newbie PC will become a training dummy for the rest of the thieves. She will pretend to be a noble lady and hide some gems on yourself (and most hidden in yourself). The thieves will try to steal gems and the most agile will receive a special prize.....100% 
    What else can I add? Multi-stage heist where PC gets information from a fugitive in the Ratway and pretend to be a concubine? Just sex after dialog option with guild members? Help to Nocturnal stop people, who want mantling Nocturnal by repeating her ritual (when she strips naked before her followers)?
  • Many is confused by Sexist Companions, so I think to add explanation to Aela about war whores and quest where PC are instructed to conduct and to tour the Jorrvaskr to an official guest and convince him that female companions do not fight.....100%
  • Your fan girl in Riften. She wants to be a heroine like you. Even rumors about your debauchery do not bother her. But she will affected by Spermporter and Real and False Heroes quests.....100%

• Sexist College: PC helps Onmund get ready for a magic history test by taking off some of the clothes for the correct answers. Pc plays along with Drevis Neloren in learning mind control spells. Pc helps a mad mage in Midden research racial phylogeny and necromancy.....100%

• For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....X%

• Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....X%

• Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....100%

• PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight. She has a willpower that decreases from sex and Bruiser's beating. There are two options for completing the quest: submission and domination......100%

• He wants to know which ingredient causes more pain. In PC, a great test object!.....100%

• Bruiser wants to know how hard he/she can hit PC. With a pair of potions and insults we find it out. But now PC need to apologize well for the insults.....100%

• Grym wants PC to drag a couple of stones.....100%

• PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....100%

• PC brings to Grym some pain related items from Shivering Isles.....100%

• Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....X%

• Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian. At the end of the quest, you can find the PC replacement - Noird Helga at the entrance to the Temple of Talos and Dunmer Dres in New Gnisis Cornerclub......100%

• A racist drunkard in Windhelm who harass PС by race and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””(I hate racism because I have to write a lot of text for a short dialogue).....100%

• Main quest: Celebrate PC’s birth as slave. Collect a bunch of items for guests (Sperm Rolls for Catherine you can cook. Spermdonors you find in Garona's quest). But guests will not leave PC without gifts. Serpent gives you your lover’s finger. PC’s reaction is the first steps to endings:

Spoiler
    • Submission - The hostage is released, but sees the degree of the heroine's fall and is disgusted by it.
    • Good End - PC do not give up and looking for hostage (ineffectually), researchs who the Serpent is and with a help of this knowledge she release the hostages.
    • Bad End - PC bore Serpent and he kills the hostage and sets PC up.
    • Betray End - The hostage is the  actual organizer of your ordeals. Ha-ha-ha, it's just a prank!

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes.....100% Resurrect Spermthief in console, because I changed her gag and add dialogue.

• Hearthfire addon.....X%

• Rumor to innkeepers.....100%

• More dialogues to Bruiser, Garona, Tapasvee. Add book "Art of Love and Swordplay by Fjokki the Bard" to Bards College.....100%

• Speak with Thorgar in the Whistling Mine to pay for warmth.....100%

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, but I'm a little afraid. Civil war is a mess. Scripts are just waiting to break. And it is not necessary to go through all their questline, you can change the side in the quest with the crown.

The Quest doesn't necessarily have to be tied to the Civil War Questline.

You could for example have the 'Special Instructor' train any Female and non-Nord that want to join.

He could just lie and say that you have to go through his training to join.

Or you could spawn him in after the Player finishes Galmar's Quest to go kill Ice Wraiths.

He could say that Galmar told him to train you.

And if you want to do more Civil War stuff in the future, then you could just make his training a prerequisite.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:
  Hide contents
  • Now Troubles of Heroine main quest starts by speaking with child near Whiterun bridge. Add summoning portal effect to Serpent and one dialogue for evil characters.....100%
  • Slaves: Misty Grove and Sovngarde, Whiterun guide, abused Dunmer in Windhelm, shoeshiner in Markarth, note about their slave in Black-Briar Manor.....100%
  • Oldest Profession: Catherine Chauvin wants to try an unusual taste. In this quest you will meet ancient ghost whore and will solve her riddles.....100%
  • Sexist Thieves Guild: As a newbie PC will become a training dummy for the rest of the thieves. She will pretend to be a noble lady and hide some gems on yourself (and most hidden in yourself). The thieves will try to steal gems and the most agile will receive a special prize.....100% 
    What else can I add? Multi-stage heist where PC gets information from a fugitive in the Ratway and pretend to be a concubine? Just sex after dialog option with guild members? Help to Nocturnal stop people, who want mantling Nocturnal by repeating her ritual (when she strips naked before her followers)?
  • Many is confused by Sexist Companions, so I think to add explanation to Aela about war whores and quest where PC are instructed to conduct and to tour the Jorrvaskr to an official guest and convince him that female companions do not fight.....100%
  • Your fan girl in Riften. She wants to be a heroine like you. Even rumors about your debauchery do not bother her. But she will affected by Spermporter and Real and False Heroes quests.....100%

• Sexist College: PC helps Onmund get ready for a magic history test by taking off some of the clothes for the correct answers. Pc plays along with Drevis Neloren in learning mind control spells. Pc helps a mad mage in Midden research racial phylogeny and necromancy.....100%

• For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....0%

• Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....0%

• Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....0%

• PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight.....0%

• He wants to know which ingredient causes more pain. In PC, a great test object!.....10%

• Bruiser wants to know how hard he/she can hit PC. With a pair of potions and insults we find it out. But now PC need to apologize well for the insults.....100%

• PC drags heavy stones from one place to another and then drags it back.....0%

• PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....10%

• Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....0%

• Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian.....0%

• A racist drunkard in Windhelm who harass PС by race and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””(I hate racism because I have to write a lot of text for a short dialogue).....100%

• Main quest: Celebrate PC’s birth as slave. Collect a bunch of items for guests (Sperm Rolls for Catherine you can cook. Spermdonors you find in Garona's quest). But guests will not leave PC without gifts. Serpent gives you your lover’s finger. PC’s reaction is the first steps to endings:

Reveal hidden contents
    • Submission - The hostage is released, but sees the degree of the heroine's fall and is disgusted by it.
    • Good End - PC do not give up and looking for hostage (ineffectually), researchs who the Serpent is and with a help of this knowledge she release the hostages.
    • Betray End - The hostage is the  actual organizer of your ordeals. Ha-ha-ha, it's just a prank!

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes.....100%

• Hearthfire addon: foul liar's dialog with her children, wooden sword for dragonwhore, Bad Bitch in pet adoption faction, use of dlc's items, etc.....0%

• Rumor system to innkeepers.....0%

• More dialogues to Bruiser, Garona, Tapasvee. Add book "Art of Love and Swordplay by Fjokki the Bard" to Bards College.....100%

•  

Whoa Nice Work!

DSHV, you are an artist of genius, I love your texts and your imagination, I really love the quest of the painter in the bard academy (actually I love everything ?). I can't wait to play the next update of your great mod. ?

i have made a fresh install of skyrim and a new modlist that works fine, but everytime i add troubles of heroine skyrim ctd´s when i try to leave the main menu.

can anyone here help me with the problem?

skyrim_loadorder_19_05_2020.txt

Papyrus.0troublesofheroinecrash.log

edit1:

redownload and reinstall didnt fixed it. also tried till now aroudn 20 different modcombinations but once i go over the minimum requirements i have the ctd back

I have the same problem as xarvenius, or mine can go beyond the "new game" without CTD.

Without the mod, the game works perfectly, any idea what it might be?

* I managed to fix it here, something happened during the installation of the mod, skipped some files for some strange reason. ?

9 hours ago, Tschenko said:

I have the same problem as xarvenius, or mine can go beyond the "new game" without CTD.

Without the mod, the game works perfectly, any idea what it might be?

* I managed to fix it here, something happened during the installation of the mod, skipped some files for some strange reason. ?

Might depend which version of ZAZ you're using

one link works with 8.0+ and another works with 7.0

you might have downloaded the wrong one for your version of ZAZ. It usually is the problem for many people who have CTD issues

"Your fan girl in Riften. She wants to be a heroine like you. Even rumors about your debauchery do not bother her. But she will affected by Spermporter and Real and False Heroes quests.....100%"

Which one is spermporter again?

A racist drunkard in Windhelm who harass PС by race and bet that he will conquer “that slut “heroine””(I hate racism because I have to write a lot of text for a short dialogue).....100%

I appreciate it, the unique dialogue based on race is one of my favourite things from Bruiser's initial dialogue

20 hours ago, DSHV said:

I checked them, everything works. They speak only one first time.

It's already 15000 words. In whole mod - ~63000.

1.7:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Slaves: Misty Grove and Sovngarde, Whiterun guide, abused Dunmer in Windhelm, shoeshiner in Markarth, note about their slave in Black-Briar Manor.....100%

• For Sexist Dark Brotherhood I just came up with seducind target’s boyfriend in front of her eyes before kill.....0%

• Nazeem hires PC to improve his reputation that he conquered and tame famous heroine.....0%

• Sexist Stormcloaks: special instructor for women and non-Nords. Instead of unnecessary fighting skills, he will teach PC cooking, lavatory, washing and serving men duties. And also some little bit of brainwashing and propaganda.....0%

• PC gives Lars lessons on how to capture and teach slaves on the example of a proud lady-knight.....0%

• He wants to know which ingredient causes more pain. In PC, a great test object!.....10%

• PC drags heavy stones from one place to another and then drags it back.....0%

• PC serves as a walking bag for smuggling of skooma. But she is caught by guards; search; interrogation and she can say nothing and meet consequences of the loss of goods or tell everything and meet other consequences.....10%

• Morveux learns about a slave tournament in Skyrim and wants to participate. PC needs to be registered, trained (for example, clean the cave naked), fight with other slaves and then winner fuck loser.....0%

• Apologize to Argonians at the Windhelm’s docks in few small quests. Better apologize being a Nord or a Dunmer, but you can do it by any race, even Argonian.....0%

Reveal hidden contents

Then PC entertains the guests in textboxes.....100%

• Hearthfire addon: foul liar's dialog with her children, wooden sword for dragonwhore, Bad Bitch in pet adoption faction, use of dlc's items, etc.....0%

• Rumor system to innkeepers.....0%

I figured out the problem, for some reason the grammar patch was interfering, because when I removed it and started a new game, the dialogue worked perfectly.  It's strange because the patch didn't used to do that for me.  My guess is that it conflicted with some other mod that I have.

17 hours ago, DustyEverman said:

The Quest doesn't necessarily have to be tied to the Civil War Questline.

Yes, this is what I plan to do. I also think about the option that the Serpent sends PC to Stormcloaks as Imperial/Thalmor agent. And a punishment, for example, is to make you fight naked. I don’t know how to make the player not wear armor. There are theoretically many options.

12 hours ago, LeDoma said:

I really love the quest of the painter in the bard academy

Thank you. Rocco and Sebastian wrote by user xesfer.

6 hours ago, Kendal9901 said:

Works fine for me, but some of the items make the body completly invisible... i would normaly suspect bodyslide but that doesnt seem to be the problem.

The error is caused by the transition from ZAZ version 8 to version 7. In 1.7 I fixed it (hopefully).

1 hour ago, poopoopuh said:

Which one is spermporter again

The quest Сate gives you after hiring her as whore-teacher.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

There are theoretically many options.

Let the player actually wear armor, and then when you speak to the NPC, have them throw a tantrum if they think you are wearing it, but once tantrum and punishment sex over, no more worries unless you try to talk to them again on purpose.

That way, even if it's super-broken, it only annoys you at predictable times.

Not very punishing, but the idea is just for fun, right?

The DF code for naked check is like this:

Bool isNaked = aa && !aa.HasKeyword(SexLabNoStrip) && (aa.HasKeyword(ArmorClothing) || aa.HasKeyword(ArmorLight) || aa.HasKeyword(ArmorHeavy))

It doesn't seem to have any big problems.

Older code lacked the initial check for the item not being None, which was mostly harmless, but made a lot of log-spam if nothing was worn.

6 hours ago, Ds4nch3z said:

Might depend which version of ZAZ you're using

one link works with 8.0+ and another works with 7.0

you might have downloaded the wrong one for your version of ZAZ. It usually is the problem for many people who have CTD issues

i have tried with the 8.0+zap and the 7.0zaz version, both ctd for me. and yes i had the respective version of zaz installed

it even ctd for me o ntrying to start or load a save if i only add some clothing or any of the rocomended mods and theyre requirements in addition to the minimum requirements

Hello. Here I am again with a new silly story and a suggestion to our real hero DSHV.
Maybe He will like this short route I'm proposing to degrade our heroine further and further and to worsen her reputation to the worst of the worst.
So, what is the ultimate taboo? That one nobody but really nobody at all can dare to violate?  
What would turn our Heroine into the worst infamous, villainous, flagitious scum-trash in the world.... ?
Yes, that's it!

Spoiler

To start this miniquest-story, it needs a bully brat child actor.

But it could be fun to connect it to the mini quest involving Lars and Braith in Whiterun.
Do you remeber them? You have to convince Braith to stop bullying Lars.
So the meddler Heroine goes to Braith to lecture her.
Heroine: "You need to stop bullying Lars Battle-Born"
Brat/Braith: Yeah, why?
Heroine: "You want to be shipped off to Honorhall Orphanage?"
But what if instead of "okay, okay!...." this time Braith reacts differently?
Something like...
Brat/Braith: "Ah, you say so? You' re just a fat cow. I'm not scared of you"
Heroine: "You, little brat. I'll teach you lesson".
Brat/Braith: "Pfh. And what are you going to do? Don't you know that kids can't be touched in Skyrim?".
Heroine: "Children can't be touched? Let's see. I'll put your skirt down and I'll slap you in your ass with my hand until..."
Brat/Braith: "AAHHH Help, Help!!! Guards HELP ME!!!!!"
And where is a guard when you need one? Obviously, he/she is behind the corner and promptly rushes to the rescue of the little girl.
Guard: "What's happening little girl?"
Brat/Braith: "That woman. Here! she herassed me".
Guard: "What?
Heroine: "What the fuck?"
Brat/Braith: "Sniff....sniff (Sobbing).... She tried to touch me...".
Guard: "WHAT!! What did she do to you?"
Brat/Braith: "Sob.., she said such terrible things.. WAAHHH"
Guard: "Don't be afraid, little girl. I'm here now. Tell me. What happened, then?"
Brat/Braith: "Sigh... sob.. She wanted to touch my butt... Waahhh"
Guard: " WHAT!!?"
Brat/Braith: "sniff.. She put her hand under my skirt...wahhhh"
Guard (adressing to the heroine): "YOU, Damn pervert"
Brat/Braith: "sniff.. She lowered my skirt and touched my exposed bottom...wahhhh"
Heroine: "That's not true!, she's lying!. Liar"
Brat/Braith: "I' not lying, sniff..."
Heroine (to the Guard): "That brat is making up stories. It is a clear lie and there is no evidence.... "
Passing old man: "I wasn't right here but I heard that woman said something about touching children..."
Guard (adressing to the heroine): "YOU, you really are trash"
Heroine: "No there is a mistake. I said that. That's true, but what I meant was..."
Guard: "You confessed it!. You scum!!
Passing old man 2": "Yes, yes. And I heard somethng about her hands and the little girl bottom..."
Guard: "That's enough!!"
Guard (calling for more guards): "Guards. I need reinforcements!!
Heroine: "No, What I meant was..... I wanted to slap her ass..."
Guard: "Stop talking. You're a damned ped*phile. You are the worst of the worst. You're under arrest!".
Heroine: "No. That's a mistake..."
Guards arrest heroine
black screen - detachment of scene
Whiterun Prison
Guard (showing her cell to the heroine ? "Here you are. Damned ped*phile. This will be your new home. We selected the best cellmates for you: rapists, brutalizers, slaughterers, and more rapists. You'll learn the lesson on your skin. Have fun!".
Heroine: "No, Please. That's a mistake..."
the cell door closes behind her
Orc rapist: "So you are a damned ped*phile..."
Heroine: "Uh?"
Human slaugherer: "You disgust me!"
Heroine: "You are murderers. How can you say that?"
Argonian brutalizer: "The ones I hit were all adult!"
Khajiit rapist: "Yeah, this khajiit too"
Heroine: "That's nonsense"
Orc rapist: "Stop talking, scum. You're the worst. We'll tech you a lesson".
Heroine: "What? No, please..."
Human slaugherer: "Stop whining worthless scum-sucking trash. Buds, let's undress her..."
Heroine: "No! stop! Guards!!! HELP ME!!!"
Guard (passing along the corridor: "This is what you deserve. damned ped*phile."
Naked heroine: "No, please, Umph, get that dirty... cough... out of my mouth... Cough..."
Whiterun Prison cell, some days later
Naked fucked heroine: "Please, stop fucking me. Or at least fuck me one at a time...burp,  cough.."
Fucking Orc rapist: "who gave you permission to speak? You can only open your mouth to get a nice load into it!"
Fucking Human slaughterer: "Yes, fucktoy. Take it in your ass. Do you like it? Damnrd ped*phile pervert"
Argonian brutalizer: I just can't stop to punch you. You nauseate me.
Whiterun Prison cell, more days later
Exhausted Naked fucked heroine: "Please, let me breath. I need to sleep. I can't be fucked more... I'm fainting"
Khajiit rapist: "Did that woman die?"
Orc rapist: "Who cares. She deserves no mercy. I'll go on fucking her"
Guard (to almost dead naked fucked heroine, while opening the cell door): "Hey, You damned ped*phile. Come outside"
Guard (to heroine as he accompanies her into the corridor): "The Jarl says you're free. I can't stand it, but you can go out"
heroine: "Am I free...?"
Guard: "If it were up to me, I would have fire marked you, "damned ped*phile", and I would have locked you in the cell forever and I would have thrown away the key"
Guard. "But yes, You're free. Go, scum. If we catch you doing the same things we'll cut your head off."
Heroine: "Where are my clothes? And my things...".
Guard (kicking heroine out of the prison): "Don't try my patience- Go to hell, damned ped*phile!"
Whiterun just a bit later
Heroine meets Brat/Braith
Brat/Braith: "So you here again" (forcegreet)
Heroine: "You.."
Brat/Braith: "Yes. it's me"
Heroine: "I will..."
Brat/Braith: "if I were you I would think carefully about your next words... Do you rememrber? ...Sniff..."
Heroine: "..kill.."
Brat/Braith: "Oh, I just thought I saw a guard..."
Heroine: "Don't jerk me around..."
Passing by Guard: "Hello Little Braith. Is this woman disturbing you again?
Brat/Braith (to heroine): "What do you think? Should I..?
Heroine: "No, don't do it!"
Brat/Braith (to heroine): "Don't? I know that if I call the guards you'll be in big trouble again! Nah Nah Nah! But if you beg me, maybe...."
Heroine: "Beg you?"
Brat/Braith: "Yep, if you beg, maybe I won't call the guards"
Heroine: "I beg you, please don't call the guards"
Brat/Braith: "Ah, ah!. Now bark like a dog!"
Heroine: "What?"
Brat/Braith: "Are you deaf? You're my doggie. Bark, doggie"

Here heroine can make a choice
A) react:
Heroine. "You, little bully. I'll slap you until you cry your eyes out..."
Brat/Braith: "Guards!!!.. Help me!!!"
And the story will repeat itself harder and harder, again and again
For example: permanent ped*phile brand tatoo; more cell time fun....
B) submit:
Heroine: "Bark, Woof"
Brat/Braith: "Good. I was tired of bullyng Lars. You're much more fun"
Heroine: "Why are you doing this to me"
Brat/Braith: "A strange looking man told me that if I did this I'd have gained a new toy and much fun. He was right!. Ah, He said to tell you: "The Serpent greets you"
Heroine: "---"
Brat/Braith: "So. You're my new favourite toy. We'll have much fun together"
Brat/Braith: "I want a sweetroll, Now!".
and Heroine gained a little brat bully.
She's just a kid, so she obviously will bully heroine in childish way: she can ask heroine for sweetrolls, apple pies, Crostatas, Boiled Creme Treat, Homecooked Meal, Honey Nut Treat. For new dress, dolls and toys.
She will ask heroine to play games, to do silly things like: dance like a chicken; tell to that man "you're a goose goose"; sing loud the "I'm a barbie girl2..)       
Heroine  will have to fulfill the brat's demands or she will call the guards again....

If you use a new Brat actor (not Braith) you could link this little quest with Hearthfire.
The brat will ask Heroine to adopt him/her.
He will demand for more toys, animals and for a better house.
He could ask for friends to join him (he is bored alone in the house)
He and his friends could herass the heroine more and more. She is his/her favourite toy, after all!
And the brat could even be a secret Serpent son....  

And Heroine can gain a new title: "damned ped*phile" ... what else?

Sorry for the excessive length of the story and the poor english writing proficiency.

1 hour ago, xesfer said:

Hello. Here I am again with a new silly story and a suggestion to our real hero DSHV.
Maybe He will like this short route I'm proposing to degrade our heroine further and further and to worsen her reputation to the worst of the worst.
So, what is the ultimate taboo? That one nobody but really nobody at all can dare to violate?  
What would turn our Heroine into the worst infamous, villainous, flagitious scum-trash in the world.... ?
Yes, that's it!

Hide contents

To start this miniquest-story, it needs a bully brat child actor.

But it could be fun to connect it to the mini quest involving Lars and Braith in Whiterun.
Do you remeber them? You have to convince Braith to stop bullying Lars.
So the meddler Heroine goes to Braith to lecture her.
Heroine: "You need to stop bullying Lars Battle-Born"
Brat/Braith: Yeah, why?
Heroine: "You want to be shipped off to Honorhall Orphanage?"
But what if instead of "okay, okay!...." this time Braith reacts differently?
Something like...
Brat/Braith: "Ah, you say so? You' re just a fat cow. I'm not scared of you"
Heroine: "You, little brat. I'll teach you lesson".
Brat/Braith: "Pfh. And what are you going to do? Don't you know that kids can't be touched in Skyrim?".
Heroine: "Children can't be touched? Let's see. I'll put your skirt down and I'll slap you in your ass with my hand until..."
Brat/Braith: "AAHHH Help, Help!!! Guards HELP ME!!!!!"
And where is a guard when you need one? Obviously, he/she is behind the corner and promptly rushes to the rescue of the little girl.
Guard: "What's happening little girl?"
Brat/Braith: "That woman. Here! she herassed me".
Guard: "What?
Heroine: "What the fuck?"
Brat/Braith: "Sniff....sniff (Sobbing).... She tried to touch me...".
Guard: "WHAT!! What did she do to you?"
Brat/Braith: "Sob.., she said such terrible things.. WAAHHH"
Guard: "Don't be afraid, little girl. I'm here now. Tell me. What happened, then?"
Brat/Braith: "Sigh... sob.. She wanted to touch my butt... Waahhh"
Guard: " WHAT!!?"
Brat/Braith: "sniff.. She put her hand under my skirt...wahhhh"
Guard (adressing to the heroine): "YOU, Damn pervert"
Brat/Braith: "sniff.. She lowered my skirt and touched my exposed bottom...wahhhh"
Heroine: "That's not true!, she's lying!. Liar"
Brat/Braith: "I' not lying, sniff..."
Heroine (to the Guard): "That brat is making up stories. It is a clear lie and there is no evidence.... "
Passing old man: "I wasn't right here but I heard that woman said something about touching children..."
Guard (adressing to the heroine): "YOU, you really are trash"
Heroine: "No there is a mistake. I said that. That's true, but what I meant was..."
Guard: "You confessed it!. You scum!!
Passing old man 2": "Yes, yes. And I heard somethng about her hands and the little girl bottom..."
Guard: "That's enough!!"
Guard (calling for more guards): "Guards. I need reinforcements!!
Heroine: "No, What I meant was..... I wanted to slap her ass..."
Guard: "Stop talking. You're a damned ped*phile. You are the worst of the worst. You're under arrest!".
Heroine: "No. That's a mistake..."
Guards arrest heroine
Whiterun Prison
Guard (showing her cell to the heroine ? "Here you are. Damned ped*phile. This will be your new home. We selected the best cellmates for you: rapists, brutalizers, slaughterers, and more rapists. You'll learn the lesson on your skin. Have fun!".
Heroine: "No, Please. That's a mistake..."
the cell door closes behind her
Orc rapist: "So you are a damned ped*phile..."
Heroine: "Uh?"
Human slaugherer: "You disgust me!"
Heroine: "You are murderers. How can you say that?"
Argonian brutalizer: "The ones I hit were all adult!"
Khajiit rapist: "Yeah, this khajiit too"
Heroine: "That's nonsense"
Orc rapist: "Stop talking, scum. You're the worst. We'll tech you a lesson".
Heroine: "What? No, please..."
Human slaugherer: "Stop whining worthless scum-sucking trash. Buds, let's undress her..."
Heroine: "No! stop! Guards!!! HELP ME!!!"
Guard (passing along the corridor: "This is what you deserve. damned ped*phile."
Naked heroine: "No, please, Umph, get that dirty... cough... out of my mouth... Cough..."
Whiterun Prison cell, some days later
Naked fucked heroine: "Please, stop fucking me. Or at least fuck me one at a time...burp,  cough.."
Fucking Orc rapist: "who gave you permission to speak? You can only open your mouth to get a nice load into it!"
Fucking Human slaughterer: "Yes, fucktoy. Take it in your ass. Do you like it? Damnrd ped*phile pervert"
Argonian brutalizer: I just can't stop to punch you. You nauseate me.
Exhausted Naked fucked heroine: "Please, let me breath. I need to sleep. I can't be fucked more... I'm fainting"
Khajiit rapist: "Did that woman die?"
Orc rapist: "Who cares. She deserves no mercy. I'll go on fucking her"
Guard (to almost dead naked fucked heroine, while opening the cell door): "Hey, You damned ped*phile. Come outside"
Guard (to heroine as he accompanies her into the corridor): "The Jarl says you're free. I can't stand it, but you can go out"
heroine: "Am I free...?"
Guard: "If it were up to me, I would have fire marked you, "damned ped*phile", and I would have locked you in the cell forever and I would have thrown away the key"
Guard. "But yes, You're free. Go, scum. If we catch you doing the same things we'll cut your head off."
Heroine: "Where are my clothes? And my things...".
Guard (kicking heroine out of the prison): "Don't try my patience- Go to hell, damned ped*phile!"
Whiterun just a bit later
Heroine meets Brat/Braith
Brat/Braith: "So you here again" (forcegreet)
Heroine: "You.."
Brat/Braith: "Yes. it's me"
Heroine: "I will..."
Brat/Braith: "if I were you I would think carefully about your next words... Do you rememrber? ...Sniff..."
Heroine: "..kill.."
Brat/Braith: "Oh, I just thought I saw a guard..."
Heroine: "Don't jerk me around..."
Passing by Guard: "Hello Little Braith. Is this woman disturbing you again?
Brat/Braith (to heroine): "What do you think? Should I..?
Heroine: "No, don't do it!"
Brat/Braith (to heroine): "Don't? I know that if I call the guards you'll be in big trouble again! Nah Nah Nah! But if you beg me, maybe...."
Heroine: "Beg you?"
Brat/Braith: "Yep, if you beg, maybe I won't call the guards"
Heroine: "I beg you, please don't call the guards"
Brat/Braith: "Ah, ah!. Now bark like a dog!"
Heroine: "What?"
Brat/Braith: "Are you deaf? You're my doggie. Bark, doggie"

Here heroine can make a choice
A) react:
Heroine. "You, little bully. I'll slap you until you cry your eyes out..."
Brat/Braith: "Guards!!!.. Help me!!!"
And the story will repeat itself harder and harder, again and again
For example: permanent ped*phile brand tatoo; more cell time fun....
B) submit:
Heroine: "Bark, Woof"
Brat/Braith: "Good. I was tired of bullyng Lars. You're much more fun"
Heroine: "Why are you doing this to me"
Brat/Braith: "A strange looking man told me that if I did this I'd have gained a new toy and much fun. He was right!. Ah, He said to tell you: "The Serpent greets you"
Brat/Braith: "So. You're my new favourite toy. We'll have much fun together"
Brat/Braith: "I want a sweetroll, Now!".
and Heroine gained a little brat bully.
She's just a kid, so she obviously will bully heroine in childish way: she can ask heroine for sweetrolls, apple pies, Crostatas, Boiled Creme Treat, Homecooked Meal, Honey Nut Treat. For new dress, dolls and toys.
She will ask heroine to play games, to do silly things like: dance like a chicken; tell to that man "you're a goose goose"; sing loud the "I'm a barbie girl2..)       
Heroine  will have to fulfill the brat's demands or she will call the guards again....

If you use a new Brat actor (not Braith) you could link this little quest with Hearthfire.
The brat will ask Heroine to adopt him/her.
He will demand for more toys, animals and for a better house.
He could ask for friends to join him (he is bored alone in the house)
He and his friends could herass the heroine more and more. She is his/her favourite toy, after all!
And the brat could even be a secret Serpent son....  

And Heroine can gain a new title: "damned ped*phile" ... what else?

Sorry for the excessive length of the story and the poor english writing proficiency.

Wow *LIKE*

6 hours ago, xesfer said:

Though it's a good story, it treads a bit close to topics that are problems. Someone who wants to twist it to make accusations still could. Ironic, I know.

Also, a lot of people with sexy Skyrim have all children completely removed from their game, so it's not really practical or compatible.