Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

Horny Dogs of Skyrim Project

This is both a modders resource, as well as a standalone mesh and texture replacement.

I WILL NO LONGER BE WORKING ON THIS, NOR WILL I OFFER TROUBLESHOOTING ANY LONGER, AS I HAVE LONG SINCE MOVED TO OTHER PROJECTS.

What Is Completed So Far

Currently the Armored Huskies, all three species of Wolves, the base Skyrim dog (Irish Wolfhound), the Death Hounds, and now a group of Shepherds have come to Skyrim. Each ZIP contains multiple choices for how aroused you would like the dogs to be wandering around.

For pictures, check the Dropbox link below, or download the attached picture under Thumbnail(s). Preview of current releases.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uu1q3gedjkauf3j/ZnqlOwDZR5/Horny%20Dogs%20of%20Skyrim

Very quick How-To:
Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.
Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.
To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.
Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

About the Judah - Working Dog mod and GSDWithJudah.zip;

This is a complete package, taken from - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29810 - and altered to be anatomically correct, as well as have a more traditional set of good quality textures. This is not just a Replacer, this is a complete mod. This will add a friendly GSD named Judah to Whiterun, outside of Breezehome, that you can adopt as a companion that is both set Essential, and has a Knockdown effect when he attacks. If you've wanted to start a character and have a canine companion from the start once you get to Whiterun, this is a great mod for just that.

I will not be offering support on the core/script parts of this mod, please refer to the link above for the Nexus link to the original.

However, I can say that it works quite well for me! DAWNGUARD CURRENTLY REQUIRED.

Pictures of the Shepherd skins under this Spoiler.

NewWhiteShepherd.jpg

NewGermanShepherd.jpg

NewBlackShepherd.jpg

NewCockDetail.jpg

NEW DEVELOPMENT! (10/18/13) Judah is now SexLab MatchMaker compatible! I will be uploading a new package containing the new .ESP file soon, however in the meanwhile, here are some teaser pictures. I can say he looks great when he's hammering away at my Argonian wife!

Check this response for the .ESP file to have sex with Judah! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13014-horny-dogs-of-skyrim-husky-dog-wolf-deathhound/page-10?do=findComment&comment=548390

What extras are contained within?

I wanted to cover all bases for people that wanted to use this single companion. Under Textures, there are 5 body textures, and three sheath textures. The default will be "doggsd.dds", however there is also a texture for a Black Shepherd, and two textures for White Shepherds - Blue eyes, and Brown. The original Dark Sable Coat texture that Judah - Working Dog came with is also included. With some name changing, you can swap between them, or if you have NIFTools you can change the used texture under the "BSShaderTextureSet" for "HuskyFur" and "HuskyBodyBare". I may also make copy-paste changers in the future, but it only takes a little fiddling to change them once you know how.

The extra work involved with compiling this mod was to give thanks to those who donated! <3

Currently Available;

Armored Husky (Original, Sheath, Cute, VeinyDetailed) - HornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.zip

Bare Husky (Original, Sheath, VeinyDetailed - New texture from Judah!) - UPDATEDHornyBareHuskies.zip
Dog (Original, Sheath, Cute, Veinydetailed) - HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim.zip
All Wolves (Red/Alpha, White, Black) with Sheath, and Veiny - HornyWolvesSkyrim.zip
Death Hounds (Original, Sheath, Veiny, VeinyNOBALLS) - HornyDeathHounds.zip

Shepherds (GSD, White, and Black) with Sheath and Veiny - GSDWithJudahMod.zip

Works In Progress in no particular order;
Foxes
GSD, Black, and White Shepherds

Female Dogs - NOTE; I already have detailed textures to use, which can work in a pinch as a 2d change. However a working .nif mesh of female canine genitalia would be mucho preferred to complete this with. Until I have a working mesh, I shall not consider this complete. But in the meanwhile, yes, I do have textures that visually gives dogs a flat/2d detailed vulva.

Enjoy! <3

If you appreciate the work put into these and want to give something back, although it is entirely voluntary, PayPal donations can be sent to this address - diarawrprojects@gmail.com - thank you! <3
Appreciation posts, and possibly bonuses will be added with thanks for any donations.
There have been multiple donations so far, and I want to give a BIG thank you for every one of them. You know who you are. <3
Will try to make the German Shepherds and naked Huskies extra special thanks to these people.

HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim.zip

UPDATEDHornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.zip

HornyWolvesSkyrim.zip

post-107664-13597882690244_thumb.jpg

HornyDeathHounds.zip

GSDWithJudahMod.zip

UPDATEDHornyBareHuskies.zip

Thanks to all those that have downloaded and given a Thank You! <3

I'll be working on altering other canine species in the game as well, over the next week. Now that I have the base meshes and textures for it, all it'll take is some tinkering in NIFTools and some new textures.

Good to see someone finally continuing where other left off. There have been a lot of WIPs but nothing much released until now. Thanks and I look forward to more. Now if only we had some animations...

Indeed! I figured that a lot of people would have the armoured husky as an animal follower, so releasing this right after I finished it was a better idea, than mentioning it and waiting for interest.

And yes, some animations would be nice. Been keeping an eye out on Sexrim, etc, and I have not heard directly of any canine animations yet. Patience will be rewarded, hopefully! :)

Can't wait to see what you'll do with the death hounds...

I will probably make a glossy texture for their sheath, and give them the really detailed, veiny cock. Should look excellent. Currently finishing off the Dog now, just got the Sheath one looking just about perfect.

After tinkering with meshes and textures in Oblivion' date=' I figured I'd give Skyrim a try, now that I'm getting back into it with my new PC.

I've been keeping an eye on the various animal "corruption"/anatomically correct ideas floating around, but seeing as I had a good texture already from Oblivion, I thought I'd work on something that'd make having the Armored Husky a bit more interesting.

Original credit for the mesh goes to Derrax's Werewolves, I believe, a LONG time ago I altered the werewolf genitalia in it to work with various levels of arousal, and it came in handy making some goods suitable for the huskies. The Sheath mesh is the original Derrax Male Werewolves (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4445 ), CuteHorny is part of an Adult Werewolves pack, and HornyBeast is the final alteration of the meshes and textures acquired. HB texture I created myself, however, as used in a previous Oblivion alteration of mine.

Also, of course, the Huskies require the Dawnguard DLC to work.

Teaser pictures; Armored Husky, Dog(NEW), German Shepherd(NEW)

More Pictures; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/at39bckou752hrl/h4ZMsiSWxO

Very quick How-To:

Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.

Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.

To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.

Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

Currently released;

Armored Husky (Original, Sheath, Cute, VeinyDetailed) - HornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.zip

Dog (Original, Sheath, Cute, Veinydetailed) - HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim.zip

To be included soon;

Wolf (80% Done)

Deathhound (TBC after Wolf)

Maybe include textures for German Shepherds from here; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1724

Enjoy! <3

AMAZING JOB! Thanks! lol my girlfriend and i are having fucking blastttttt with this mod!...(real girlfriend not Lydia lol)

AMAZING JOB! Thanks! lol my girlfriend and i are having fucking blastttttt with this mod!...(real girlfriend not Lydia lol)

Thank you! And hah, that's great to hear!

A headsup, just updated the Armored Husky one with a more detailed/better Cute one. Rest is the same though.

I also have a German Shepherd replacer coming soon, and I'll be working on the wolves today!

When instaling this mod (Wolfhounds pack) must correct patch from

meshes\actors\canine\charater assets dog\

to

meshes\actors\canine\charaCter assets dog\

to make it work.

TNX for mod )

BTW after installing this, dogs running with constant hardon look cute but kinda unhealthy. Now we need mod for helping hand ingame or something... ))

When instaling this mod (Wolfhounds pack) must correct patch from

meshes\actors\canine\charater assets dog\

to

meshes\actors\canine\charaCter assets dog\

to make it work.

TNX for mod )

BTW after installing this' date=' dogs running with constant hardon look cute but kinda unhealthy. Now we need mod for helping hand ingame or something... ))

[/quote']

Ack! Fixed, and reuploading. Thanks for that!

Hah, that sure would be nice! Maybe one day someone will take these resources, from sheath to pink to veiny, and make a three-stage arousal spell or something. Or include it in future animation works! Which will be nice to have one day.

Nearly done with the Black, Red/Alpha, and Ice wolves, btw!

OP altered to reflect new release - Wolves!

All three species;

Alpha Wolf/Red Wolf are now Timber Wolves.

Black/Common Wolves have an updated skin as well.

Ice Wolves are now White.

All have Sheath, and my Veiny texture/mesh. I opted for just two options with wolves, to save some space.

I Can't hit the THANKS button HARD ENOUGH!!!

No seriously. This is Jawsome' date=' and I thank you. I wish I had something more productive to give back other then my gratitude.

[/quote']

A thank you to everyone that has given their thanks!

I'll be away for the next few days, however next week, I'll get working on... The Death Hounds!

Excellent job here diarawr. As everyone else says, all we need now is a mod that takes advantage of these models.

PS: Your spoilered collage is a list of image names instead of actual images. Since you're using dropbox, your best bet is to go to each image in your dropbox folder, right click -> dropbox -> copy public link. Then on the post itself, use the insert image feature with that copied link - of course, those images will have to be in the public folder for the public link option to appear.

Excellent job here diarawr. As everyone else says' date=' all we need now is a mod that takes advantage of these models.

PS: Your spoilered collage is a list of image names instead of actual images. Since you're using dropbox, your best bet is to go to each image in your dropbox folder, right click -> dropbox -> copy public link. Then on the post itself, use the insert image feature with that copied link - of course, those images will have to be in the public folder for the public link option to appear.

[/quote']

Fixed that. Such a pain, but have it fixed now, visible to me when logged out of Dropbox.

And thanks!