Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

After following the bits and pieces of advice from this thread, I now have a working Judah, but I'm interested in trying one of Judah's alternate skins (the white one). Can someone give me instructions on how to do that without messing everything up?

Which bit Judah? Just fizzles for me.  Cant even submit him, having said that havent tried iot on other dog NPC's. 

LO

====

SexLab.esm

SchlongsOfSkyrim.esm

SexLabAroused

SexLabMatchMaker

SexLabMassMatchMaker

SexLab Submit

LoversComfort

SkyUI

SchlongsOfSkyrim

WorkingDog

MoreNastyCreatures

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

HentaiCreatures

• 2 weeks later...

Does downloading these mean I can have fun times with a dog right off the bat or do I have to download something else first?

You will still need the prerequisites for sex in skyrim, such as Sexlab, ZaZ etc. Go to Sexlab and download that, as well as the mods it needs. Then, make sure you get the body you want (I use UNPB myself) then get the XPMSE skeleton. Install the body, then the skeleton.

Make sure you also have SkyUI and SKSE

Then download this mod and the mods it needs (should be listed on the front page if it has any)

Then go to the MCM menu, pick SexLab and choose the option that allows for animal sex.

TADA :D. Though you can have sex with animals, right now nothing can trigger them. Ask if you want help for mods that trigger the sex scenes.

So I've been messing around with the meshes from this mod.

But for some reason whenever I apply a transform to the sheath or penis in nifskope, the object I am transforming jumps to somewhere else. It seems to be related to the fact that the model is attached to the pelvis that has a -69.70 angle rotation because if I change that to 0 when I apply the transform things move much less.

I've not run into this on any other models I've worked on and I was wondering if anyone knew why this happens (and how I can stop it).

• 3 weeks later...

First of all - great job ! I am  sure my problem is minor, even it looks pretty big :=)

My lovely companion Judah has all the time a hard-on.

I am  sure that is not planned. Could You tell me please which files belong in which directory.

Also is the a smaller dick in the zipfiles ? :=)

Beside that it is fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

ilobiti

• 2 weeks later...

I installed Judah mod and all SexLab and SexLab matchmaker, but anytime I hit the dog with the spell it's says "your spell fizzles and don't affect Judah" and any other dog/animals, it works nicely on NPC's and folllower then.

So how I can make it works?

Thanks

Make sure that you've installed all the Creature packs for it, as well as the animations, and SkyUI. You need to go into SkyUI's interface and activate creature sex in the menu for SexLab.

having the same issue. i have the creature packs installed and the pack animations from "gone" dont know if this is right. and i have checked the creature sex box in the sexlab menue.... spell still fizzles

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've asked this before in a few other topics but haven't received much help.

All I want to do is use the Judah model and skin as a replacer for the vanilla Skyrim dog, and have it work with the sexlab mods I'm using: Nude Creatures, Aroused Creatures, More Nasty Critters, Hentai Creatures.

I'm already using this vanilla dog replacer, but it doesn't have an aroused mesh.

But I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to creature nifs and alternate skins and base races and all that. Could someone walk me through this please?

I assume I can't use that mod I linked, and that I'll have to edit Sexlab Nude Creatures in order to have the vanilla dog use both the normal and aroused Judah meshes, right?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I can't make it work, I still have the base models.

I extracted the contenent of the .zip files in the Data folder. It created 3 folders that weren't there before and added a .esp file that is loaded with Skyrim :
skyrim\Data\meshes\
skyrim\Data\scripts\
skyrim\Data\textures\
skyrim\Data\Working Dog.esp

I replaced the original .nif files with the "SHEATH" files. For expemple, I deleted the originial "dog.nif" file and renamed "dogSHEATH.nif" in "dog.nif". If I hopen the new "dog.nif" with the software NifSkope, I can see that the model has been modified.

But ingame, the canines are still with the original models.
I had already started a game (3 hours played already), do I need to start a new one so the new models can appear ?
I installed the 3 DLCs and the "HighResTexturePack", can they cause any problems ?

Thanks for your help.

Edit : Judah is transparent (see attached files) ... Something is really wrong. How can I fix that ?

Edit 2 : I re-installed the game. It works now. For those who are wondering "WWW" version as issues; "WaLMaRT" version is fine.

post-719954-0-21048200-1423512183_thumb.jpg

post-719954-0-07978400-1423512184_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats what you get for arresting me.

anyway it seems like every time Judah has sex he changes skin to a normal dog, anyone know how to fix it?

Hi i got the same issue any suggestions?

There is a workaround for this, that can be used but basicly. You have a mod that interfers with the meshes since judah is not fully supported for "sex".

This is either nude creatures or morenastycritters (wich I think is the mod that does it for me) or so on.

To counter this, here is what you do:

(Note: Doing this will change the wolfhound dog into judah when you have sex with them, So unless you dont wan't that, You have to wait for more judah support)

Go to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog

This is where the files for the normal dog is placed. Here, there should be a skeleton(dot)nif(ignore this) and multiple dog(dot)nif files with one being just dog(dot)nif.

Make a new folder here and call it "olddog" and then take all the files with dog in it (except dog(dot)nif) and put them in this new folder for safety.

Now your dog is invissible during animation (or should be atleast) That is intented as we just removed the mesh.

Now for me, the file called dogCUTEHORNY(dot)nif was the one the mod was using. So you take the judah file (I used ShepherdVEINYDETAILED(dot)nif that you download from diarawr) and rename it to dogCUTEHORNY(dot)nif and place it in the same folder as dog(dot)nif (so not in your olddog folder).

This should make sure judah stays as judah during the animation.... and make all wolfhounds turn into judah during animation...

Alternative. You can take the normal Judah(a.k.a Shepherd(dot)nif) file and rename it dog(dot)nif, to replace the normal one, which should change all wolfhounds into judah.

Now if this doesn't work but your dog is invisible during the animation, then it's one of the other (dot)nif files that the mod uses and you just have to switch around with each one, until he's visible again.

Hope that helps for now.

p.s all the (dot) is just a "."  But since this is my first post here ever, I can't type it like that as it regards it as a "link" apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem. i cant seem to make the penis appear on the dogs or wolves. all that seems to happen is the dogs get a shieth and that is it. so in the middle of rape and such, there is alot of dry humping going on. i have tried various mods and none of them seem to work. any help is appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After tinkering with meshes and textures in Oblivion, I figured I'd give Skyrim a try, now that I'm getting back into it with my new PC.

I've been keeping an eye on the various animal "corruption"/anatomically correct ideas floating around, but seeing as I had a good texture already from Oblivion, I thought I'd work on something that'd make having the Armored Husky a bit more interesting.

Original credit for the mesh goes to Derrax's Werewolves, I believe, a LONG time ago I altered the werewolf genitalia in it to work with various levels of arousal, and it came in handy making some goods suitable for the huskies. The Sheath mesh is the original Derrax Male Werewolves (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4445 ), CuteHorny is part of an Adult Werewolves pack, and HornyBeast is the final alteration of the meshes and textures acquired. HB texture I created myself, however, as used in a previous Oblivion alteration of mine.

Also, of course, the Huskies require the Dawnguard DLC to work.

Teaser pictures; Armored Husky, Dog(NEW), German Shepherd(NEW)

Teaser.jpg?w=37939519

TeaserDogSheath.jpg?w=897990f9

TeaserDogVeiny.jpg?w=6881fba3

TeaserDogCute.jpg?w=94fa1fcb

GermanShepherdTeaser.jpg?w=da5d304e

GermanShepherdTeaser2.jpg?w=8adf392e

More Pictures; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/at39bckou752hrl/h4ZMsiSWxO

Very quick How-To:

Zip contains the Meshes, and Texture files. Extract them into your Skyrim/Data directory, or somewhere separate to copy into Skyrim's Data folder.

Each release contains altered meshes, all textures required, and original Vanilla meshes as a backup. However you can also simply delete the files to revert back to Vanilla.

To change between meshes, simply delete the current active file (dog.nif, or armoredhusky.nif, etc) and make a copy of the named mesh you wish to use. For example, make a copy of dogSHEATH.nif.

Rename the copy created to dog.nif, and Skyrim will use it.

Currently released;

Armored Husky (Original, Sheath, Cute, VeinyDetailed) - HornyArmoredHuskiesSkyrim.zip

Dog (Original, Sheath, Cute, Veinydetailed) - HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim.zip

To be included soon;

Wolf (80% Done)

Deathhound (TBC after Wolf)

Maybe include textures for German Shepherds from here; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1724

Enjoy! <3

AMAZING JOB! Thanks! lol my girlfriend and i are having fucking blastttttt with this mod!...(real girlfriend not Lydia lol)

That's one hell of a gf if she's into "this kinda thing".

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...